News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wedding War

• 20 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Wedding War
« on: September 21, 2015, 07:49:58 PM »
Beth Hated Annette.  Beth grimaced as she acknowledged the truth of it.  Beth... HATED... Annette.

It had taken a while to get to this point.  It had all started six months ago when her son, Steve, had excitedly called home to report that he was getting married.  He had the ring.  Was going to the in-laws house to ask for her hand.  Beth was just a little jealous.  She hadn't even met the girl and her son was asking this girl to marry her little boy.  Of course it was ridiculous.  But it just seemed to be happening so fast.  He had his own life and of course she had heard about Barbara over and over.  And she knew they were serious.  But still, it would have been nice to meet her.  But there was time for that later.  They were going to her house for the Christmas break, and then would come home so his parents would meet her.

The happy couple came over for New Years.  Barbara was a really sweet girl.  Skinny.  Brown Hair.  Maybe just a bit mousy.  But Beth got a strange vibe from her.  It was really hard to put her finger on it.  Not like Barbara did anything bad or wrong.  But there was just something there... manipulative... sneaky.  Of course she said nothing about it to anybody.  But Beth's antenna were up.

They decided that they would get married mid June.  From there it was a whirlwind of activity.  Of course the wedding would be in Barbara's hometown which meant it would be mostly Barbara's friends and family.  Beth was really OK with that.  All her important friends and family could make it and that was what was really important.  So what if her husbands second cousin twice removed couldn't make the trip?  Barbara's mother Annette made all the arrangements from the Rehearsal Dinner to the Swanky Hotel where the dinner and dance would be.  Annette and Beth spoke many times on the phone and again, Beth's radar warning went off.  There was just something about the way Annette spoke.  Manipulative.  Controlling.  Selfish.  It wasn't that Annette didn't ask Beth's opinion.  It was that she always pushed her own agenda.  Usually Beth didn't really care.  Annette was paying for the wedding, it was in her home town, she should be in charge.  It was just if she had already made up her mind, why did she bother asking Beth.  She was beginning to see where Barbara got it from.  Still, Steve was madly in love with her and far be it for Beth to rain on his wedding.  Beth just smiled and went along with whatever Annette wanted.

Then it was the big day.  More like the big week.  Beth and Jim got on a plane 4 days early for the rehearsal dinner and final preparations.  Annette's husband, Mike, met them at the airport.  He was a tall handsome down to earth guy just like her Jim.  As she met him, Beth gave him a big hug and he seemed to enjoy it.  Mike owned a small construction company.  Beth had always gotten the impression from Annette's money complaints in their phone calls that Mike's business wasn't doing well.  But then they got into his BMW and drove around town as Mike and Jim talked about all the buildings Mike's company had built and all the ones they were currently working on.  Apparently he was doing much better than Annette had let on.

He dropped them off at their hotel.  Steve had a room next door to them and the Hotel had arranged for the entire floor to be reserved for her friends and family.  Of course none of them would arrive until the following evening.  They had planned for this to also be a bit of a family reunion in addition to the wedding.  It was going to be great.  The Hotel was gorgeous, had beautiful large rooms, a great pool, and a really nice pool side bar with reasonable prices.  Tonight it was just Steve, his best man, and his groomsmen.

Steve had rented a nice big van to take everybody around in.  He ended up driving them all to the Church for the rehearsal.  It was here that Beth met Annette for the first time.  They say a first impression is everything and Beth's first impression was... well... not good. 

As they entered the church Annette called out to them “Oh Hiiiieee!!!”  There was something about her voice.  It was too lilting, cheerful, forced, fake.  In fact everything about Annette was fake.  She was 5'8” same as Beth, but wearing these ridiculous 3” heels... to church?   She was clearly a bottle blonde and somehow the stereotypical blond.  Annette wasn't as pretty as Beth, but wore her make up just perfect to mask it.  Beth knew Annette was 48, but she was dressed like she was 30 in a white business dress that was at least one size too small for Annette, a red top cut low enough that it left little to the imagination and matching red shoes.   Annette was a medical device sales rep and clearly was as successful as she was by shaking those fake tits on demand for all the Doctors.  She waved wildly as she did a ridiculous run walk, the best she could in the tight skirt and heels, across the church toward Beth and Jim.  Mike walked a step or two behind her.  Beth felt a little badly for him.  He clearly was embarrassed by his wife's ridiculous behavior.

Annette ran right over toward Jim saying “You must be Jim!!!  You are just as handsome as your son is!”  She didn't hesitate a moment before plunging in and giving Jim a tight Hug.  Beth had seen women hug like that before.  It was obvious Annette was pressing her big tits into Jim's chest, showing them off to her future inlaw.  Beth decided she had better reciprocate giving Mike a hug to eliminate some of the awkwardness of the moment.  However this time she made sure to press her own 32D's into Mike's chest.  Only fair, right?

The hugs only went a few moments beyond awkward before Annette released Jim and turned to Beth.  “And you must be Beth.”  Annette immediately moved in and hugged Beth.  Again, Beth's radar pinged as Annette pressed in for the hug, making sure her tits pressed in and dominated Beth's.  Beth tried to battle back a little pressing her own tits back into her rivals, but Annette's height advantage in the 3 inch heals and implants made the contest lopsided.  Over Annette's shoulder she could see Mike roll his eyes a little before shaking Jim's hand.  It was clear that Annette needed to be the center of attention everywhere she went.  Mike clearly was embarrassed by it, but at the same time Beth figured he must like it.  After all, he married the bitch.

The rehearsal and dinner went well enough.  Again, Annette's persona just grated on Beth the whole evening, but she graciously put up with it for her son's sake.  This would be her Steve's mother in law.  No reason to ruin that relationship before it was even official. 

The next day, Jim and Beth invited everybody to their hotel for drinks by the pool in the afternoon.  By then most of Beth's relatives were there and having a wonderful time.  Then Annette and Mike showed up.  Annette wore this ridiculous tiny lime green bikini with clear see through heels and Mike wore matching lime green swim shorts.  What was he... her accessory?  It wasn't like Beth was some prude.  She wore a sexy red one piece that really showed off her 32D-28-38 body and contrasted so nicely with her long ebony black hair.  But her swim suit was at least age appropriate.  Annette 48 and wore a bikini most 20 year olds would be too shy to wear.  She had a nice body, 34D (now clearly implants) -26-36.  But she certainly didn't have a nice flat tummy for a bikini.  And then she flounced around the pool trying to be the center of attention even though it was filled with families with kids and women half her age.  Beth was more than a little dismayed to see some of her male family members including her own Jim looking at Annette occasionally a bit too long. But again Beth swallowed her dislike for this woman and made sure her family members did the same for the sake of her son and future daughter in law.  After all, it wasn't really her man's fault.  Annette was flaunting everything she had and men noticed.  Not their fault.  They were men.  They were supposed to notice.

The next day, the wedding went perfectly.  Barbara was a gorgeous bride. Steve was so handsome in his Tuxedo.  Beth had a hard time keeping her hands off of Jim.  He just looked so good in his Tuxedo.  He also had to keep himself under control.  Beth wore this really classy blue dress.  It showed off all her curves while being perfectly dignified for a woman her age.  Of course Annette blew it showing up in a garish red and black dress more appropriate for a high society prom than a wedding.  But again, Beth overlooked it and focused on the wedding.  She was so happy for Barbara and Steve.  They were perfect together.

Dinner at the swanky hotel supper club was fabulous.  The tables were cleared and a band began playing music.  They were really good and played everything from waltz's to 80's music to current hiphop.  Beth couldn't help but wonder how much such a great band had set Annette and Mike back for.  Beth Danced with her son.  Jim danced with his new daughter.  Annette and Mike danced with them in the spotlight.  Mike asked Beth to dance.  Jim nervously asked Annette to dance.  Of course it was a romantic 80's rock ballad.  In the relative darkness Beth spoke to Mike about how well the wedding had gone.  Beth caught Jim's eye as she turned around.  Annette had her head on his shoulder.  Jim smiled nervously at his wife.  It was clearly a little too romantic for in laws.  But again, Beth cut Annette some slack for her son's sake.  They had all been drinking pretty good all evening and who could blame anybody for hanging on her handsome husband.

At 10:30 the happy couple declared the wedding was at an end.  The Bar would remain open another hour and the band would continue to play, but it was time for them to go to the Honeymoon suite.  Steve swept his lovely bride off her feet and carried her out the door and down the hall.  Beth was sure her strong son would have no problem carrying his bride all the way back to their Hotel room.

The lights on the dance floor were further dimmed.  Beth danced again and again with Jim for the fast songs and the slow ones.  She couldn't wait to get him back to their suite but stayed because she was enjoying the dancing so much.  She was only a little annoyed as Mike and Annette approached them.  Mike spoke up, “Do you mind if we cut in for one last dance of the evening?”  Both of them were clearly drunk.  But then Beth and Jim weren't exactly feeling much pain.  They agreed and switched partners dancing off into the darkness.

Beth was honestly enjoying her dance with Mike.  He was tall, handsome, just as her Jim was.  And she enjoyed his leering as he peered down between them at her breasts stuffed into her dress.  He of course was trying to talk rationally to Beth and mask his leering... but he was leering.  She began thinking crazy drunken thoughts.  Maybe they should invite Mike and Annette back to their room with them for a night cap.  She would rather take both Mike and Jim to bed with her... but only fair that she share with Annette... right?  She glanced over at her husband and his dance partner... and she saw it.  There they were dancing pulled in tight with Annette's hand tightly gripping her husband's ass.  Right there.  On the Dance floor.  For everybody to see.  Humiliating Beth in front of everybody.  Of course Beth's thought wasn't completely rational.  It was dark.  Very few of her family members were even still there.  Everybody that was left were pretty drunk and nobody was probably even looking.  But Beth felt hate and rage flood into her blood stream just the same.

It was then that it hit her.  Beth... HATED... Annette.  She had always disliked her.  From the moment they had first spoken on the phone.  Probably even before that, Beth had disliked Annette.  She disliked the kind of person Annette was.  She disliked her hair, her fake tits, her fake appearance, her fake personality.  She had disliked girls like Annette in High School, in college, in the PTA, in life.  And now she knew it...  Beth... HATED... Annette.  They would never be buddies.  They would never be pals.  After this night, if they never saw each other ever again, they probably wouldn't even be cordial.  Even on the phone.  Annette was now Beth's most hated rival.  There was nobody on this planet Beth hated more than Annette.  And deep down inside, Beth was certain Annette hated Beth just as much.  It was primitive instinct.  Both women were alpha women, lusted after by men and hated by their rivals.  They had both known it the minute they met but masked it with false cheerfulness and pleasantry.  And now her rival had stopped masking it.  Annette had abandoned the mask of civility was making advances on Beth's man.  It didn't matter to Beth that only moments before had been thinking about fucking Annette's man.  That would have been a mutual thing... something both couples agreed too... if it even really happened.  Annette was making a play for her man.  That ass Annette was squeezing was Beth's ass.  That chest Annette was grinding her tits into was Beth's chest.  It didn't matter that Beth was enjoying Annette's man's leering eyes, had thoughts of him fucking her, and was wondering just how tight Mikes ass was.  Beth had only thought about it.  Annette had actually done it. 

Beth broke away from Mike without another word and stormed across the dance floor to her husband and her new enemy.  She grabbed Annette's offending hand from her husbands ass and spun her rival around to face her.  Beth yelled just loud enough to be heard over the the music “What the fuck do you think your doing??? Bitch?” Both the husbands looked nervously at each other, not sure what to do.
Annette looked just a bit surprised, then giggled... nervously... mischievously.  “Nothing, Beth.  Just a bit of harmless flirting with a handsome man.”  She shouted it just a little too loud, like she wanted the everybody around them to hear.

“That's MY handsome man.” Beth shouted just above the music.

“Is he?  His love for you must be awful weak if something so small as me grabbing his ass is something for you to get this jealous about?  Or maybe it is me?  Maybe you are just worried I am too hot for poor Jim to resist?”  Annette practically purred.  That same mischievous smile.   Then it hit Beth.  Annette hated Beth just as much as Beth hated Annette.  From the moment they first spoke on the phone.  Annette hated women like Beth.  Annette hated Beth's beautiful brown hair, her perfect natural tits, her pretty face, her natural personality.  She hated girls like Beth in High School, in college, at work, in life.  She hadn't grabbed Jim's ass because she just couldn't resist such a perfect ass.  She grabbed Jim's ass hoping it would lead to a fight with her enemy, Beth.  They both wanted to fight.  They both needed to fight. 

Beth pulled Annette in close, nose to nose with her enemy.  Beth's face was contorted with Rage and Hate.  Annette's nervous smile was quickly replaced with a smile of joy.  She was getting exactly what she wanted.  Beth hissed “You want to fight cxnt?  Let's fight.  Our room.  10 minutes.  Winner takes both men.  Looser watches.”

Beth wasn't sure Annette could even hear her over the music.  She was certain neither man or anybody else could hear them.  Annette made it clear she heard perfectly.  “10 Minutes.  Your room... bitch.”

With that Annette broke free from Beth, grabbed Mike's hand and walked off the dance floor.  Beth and Jim were left alone on the dance floor.  Beth nervously looked around at the remaining guests.  As far as she could tell, nobody had noticed anything.  The few remaining guests were slow dancing, working on a potential partner for the night, or in too much of a stupor to notice much of anything.  Heartened, Beth grabbed Jim's hand and lead him to their room explaining the challenge in hushed tones to her bewildered husband on the way.  Jim's voice was a little too loud as he cried out in surprise when he heard the terms of the fight “That's crazy honey!  They're going to be our inlaws.  We'll have to see them as long our kids are married.”

Beth hushed her husband and said nothing else until they reached their room and stepped inside.  “Honey, I love you and I know you love me.  This is not about us.  This is not about them.  This is about me and her.  Its in our DNA.  I hate her, and she hates me.  And we both have to know which of us is the better woman.  And every time we have to see each other in the future we'll know who won this fight.  And we'll probably want to fight again then.  Every time.”

Jim hesitated a moment clearing his thoughts before he said anything.  “Look... Honey... the idea of you and Annette fighting is super hot and all... but I don't want you fucking Jim if you win.  And if you loose... well I don't want to fuck that woman no matter what.”

Beth smiled at her husband.  She loved him so much.  “Baby... like I said... tonight it is not about you and me.  This is not cheating.  This is war.  Annette's got a nice body...” it was Beth's turn to grin mischievously.  “A horsey face... but a nice body.  I know if we weren't married, you'd 'hit that'... any man would.  If she wins, I want you to fuck her so hard she never forgets it.  Even if she wins, she'll always know I have the better man.  And if I win, I am going make that bitch watch as I fuck you and Mike all night long so every time he fucks that bitch Annette he remembers that I am the better woman.”

They got to their hotel room, and Jim quickly opened the door for his wife.  They entered the suite and closed the door behind them.  The suite had a nice big living room area and then a bedroom in the back with a giant king sized bed.  Truth was he super turned on right now and hard as a rock.  It was his ass Ann had grabbed.  It was his wife that had pried the other woman off him.  It was his cock they were really fighting over.  As much as he wanted to see Beth fight Ann, his primitive inner man wanted to fuck his wife much more.  If it were up to him, at that moment he would have just locked the door behind them and fucked Beth's brains out.  But Beth would have none of it.  “I want you hard and ready for the winner, baby.  I know you are the better man and I want that bitch Ann to know it too.”  Instead Jim began clearing away the furniture in the living room area.  If his wife was going to fight, Jim wanted too make sure there were no unexpected sharp edges for his wife to be hurt on accidentally.  Or Annette for that matter.  Seeing the women fight was going to be hot.  But he definitely didn't want to see his wife hurt or facing murder charges because there was an accident.  He moved the couch in front of TV set, pushed the Coffee table and end tables into the bedroom.  Beth Paced back and forth as he worked, adrenaline pumping through body.  She couldn't wait for Annette to arrive. 

Jim finished preparing the room by shoving the plush chair into the corner of the room opposite of the couch.  As if on cue there was a knock at the door.  Beth's face immediately contorted into a snarl.  Realizing how she looked, she deliberately forced the snarl back inside.  When that door opened she wanted Annette and Mike to see how much prettier she was than Ann, not a raging maniac.  Beth motioned for Mike to go open the door as she did her best to look her most beautiful.  Jim looked back at Beth before opening the door.  She looked amazing.  With a nod from Beth, Jim swung open the door.

Annette and Mike stood in the hallway.  Mike had a huge smile on his face.  Annette smiled her sexiest smile at Jim, then looked past his arm for her rival.  As soon as she spotted Beth, the smile faded from her face.  Without a word she pushed past Jim and into the living room.  As soon as she was past Jim she burst into a near run toward Beth.  This was not Annette's ridiculous tight dress high heel run of the other day.  This was a full on battle charge.

Beth was surprised with Ann's charge.  For a moment she did nothing.  Then Beth tried to charge toward Annette, but it was too late.  Annette crashed into Beth with much more momentum driving her brunette rival backward at the same time grabbing a handful of hair with one hand as she began swinging away with her free hand.  Beth wildly tried to catch a hold of something to gain control of this wildcat.  Finally she caught her hand in the front of Annette's dress between her breasts with her left hand and gripped it like a drowning woman grabbing a rope.  Then she began swinging away with all her might with her right hand desperately trying to catch back up with the pounding Ann was delivering. 

The women stumbled around the room like a pair of drunken boxers (which in a way, they were).  Neither woman was a particularly skilled fighter, but they more than made up for it with their enthusiastic brawling.  For each women it was 100% attack, no defense as they desperately tried to overwhelm their foe with fury.

At first neither of their husbands could say a word.  They were stunned with the beauty and ferocity of their wives and the intensity of the battle.  But as the women fought their men began frantically cheering their women on.  “Come on, Baby!”  “Hit her harder!”  “You got her Honey!”  “That's it... do it again!”  Their voices were similar enough and so distorted by their frenzy it was impossible to say which husband was saying what as the women battled back and forth across the room.  Finally Jim  screamed something useful.  “Beth, grab her hair!!!  You gotta control her head!”  Immediately Beth stopped punching and focused all her efforts on burying her free hand in Ann's blond hair.  As soon as she secured on hand in Ann's hair, she she let go of Ann's dress and buried her other hand in Ann's hair.  Of course Ann knew what Beth was doing so almost simultaneously she too buried her free hand in Beth's hair.

The beautiful woman's battle shifted.  No longer were they trying to out punch each other.  Instead the focused on overpowering their foe.  They yanked each others heads backwards arching their bodies into their foe.  They strained their bodies trying to overpower their hated rival.  They grunted and whimpered as they tried to overpower each other.  Clearly they were very evenly matched as neither could gain the advantage. 

“Uggnnngg cxnt” Annette groaned glaring into her rivals eyes.

“Mmmmm... fucking... slut” Beth Hissed back.

“Uggg...uggly... cow.”  Annette Grunted.

“Horse... Faced... whore.” Beth Moaned.

Their battle slowed to an erotic dance.  Their bodies pressed into each other as they swayed back and forth.  Occasionally one woman or the other would lash out with her long sexy leg trying to trip her foe. This was mostly ineffective, but a few times it resulted in a wild quick step as the women fought to regain their balance

Then one of their wild stumbles went a bit further out of control.  As both women stumbled, Beth expertly spun Annette around past her using her foes momentum against her.  But Beth still kept her claws buried in Annette's golden locks, Just as Annette clung for dear life to Beth's Jet Black Tresses.  But as Annette reached the end of her trajectory, her head jerked to a stop, but her butt kept going, bending Annette over at the waist.  Annette's hands lost strength in Beth's hair.  Immediately Beth saw her opening.  She dropped her right hand from Annette's hair and punched her blonde foe's face as hard as she could 3 times.  Annette forgot all about Beth's hair yanking her hands out (with just a bit of hair) and getting her hands in front of her face trying to ward off Beth's blow.  Beth yanked Annette backwards as she walked in small circles keeping her foe off balance, occasionally swinging a well aimed blow into the blondes face.  Annette blocked most of them, but a few of them landed with a satisfying thud as Annette's head snapped back.

Meanwhile their husbands were practically screaming encouragement.  Now it was easy to tell them apart.  Mike's voice had a note of pleading while Jim's was filled with elation.  Beth smiled at the sound.  It was actually a little funny.  If most men thought about it in that situation they should be cheering their wives rival.  If their wife won, they would have to share their woman with another man.  But if they won, they got to fuck a beautiful stranger with their wives blessing.

Unfortunately Beth's musing distracted her from the more important matter... beating Annette.  Beth was jogged back into awareness as Annette's body shifted awkwardly.  It took Beth a moment too long to realize what Annette was doing... she was kicking off her heals.  As soon as Annette got the heels off, she took advantage of her new lower center of gravity, stability, and traction to charge Beth.  Annette surged forward like a professional linebacker.  Even with Beth's hand in her hair, Annette pushed her shoulder straight into Beth's waist sliding her head along Beth's hip, wrapped her arms around Beth's legs, and heaved her foe into the air slamming Beth down awkwardly on her back.  Fortunately, Beth landed more on her butt than her back.  Otherwise the air would have been knocked out of her.  With Beth still holding Annette's hair with one hand, neither woman really had an advantage.  As they hit the floor the women exploded into a furious frenzy.  Slapping, Punching, Scratching.  They rolled around of the floor struggling to mount their foe, but neither would let her foe get the advantage.  Both women's dresses hiked up around their waist as they fought and neither cared enough to fix it.  The women were waging war, not attending a luncheon!  The men couldn't help but notice their shapely asses as they rolled around now.  Both women had planned on a night of sex with their husbands and dressed for it.  Annette wore a hot black G string that left nothing to the imagination.  Beth's were a sexy tight pair of red lace panties.

As they fought, Beth got a hold of the back of Ann's dress.  She yanked on it trying to pull the bitch off balance.  As she yanked, you could hear the flimsy fabric tear.  This was no popped seem.  This was actual torn fabric.  Ann's face contorted in rage.  “You BITCH!!!” she managed to scream through her heavy breathing.  Beth Giggled.  Of course that enraged Annette all the more.  Instantly she shifted her attack to destroy Beth's beautiful blue dress.  Beth retaliated in kind rending Annette's sexy red and black dress.  Of course, they continued fighting, punching, slapping,  struggling to get on top.  It was just that while they were on top, each woman made sure to tear something on her foe's dress.  It wasn't that they were trying to strip their foe.  Instead they were destroying something their rival loved, something they felt made them beautiful, sexy, desired.  With each little tear, each pulled off sleeve, each deformed panel the women ensured their foe would never feel the way that dress made them feel again.

Back and forth across the floor the women struggled for dominance.  The men still cheered their women to victory, but both were worried about their woman.  This was hot as hell, but neither wanted to see his wife hurt.  The women were exhausted, their breathing labored.  Neither woman said a word reserving all her energy for destroying her rival.  Ann was on top as Beth finally managed to slip her legs up around the blondes waist and clamp on a scissors.  Beth locked her feet and squeezed with all her strength.  Ann screamed in satisfying anguish.  Beth smiled and poured it on.  Annette forgot all about Beth's dress and tried to get Beth's legs off her.  Ann clawed at Beth's lovely legs.  The pain was extraordinary, but Beth wouldn't let off the pressure.  Beth tried to pull Annette's claws off her tender thighs but couldn't.  So Beth slapped Ann as hard as she could.  Ann's head snapped around sending her long blond hair whipping around.  For just a moment, Annette was stunned.  But only a moment.  Then her face contorted into a mask of rage.  She practically snarled as she attacked Beth again, adrenaline pumping through her body.  Beth could do nothing but try to defend herself and outlast her hated rival.   Beth squeezed with all her might as Annette rained blow after blow on her.  Beth tried to grab Ann's hands to block her.  She blocked most of the blows but some snuck through.  A stinging punch to her left tit.  A blow to the shoulder.  Blows to the face.  Then it happened.  On lucky shot to the side of Beth's face.   Beth's face snapped to the side and everything went gray.  She wasn't unconscious, but stunned.  Her legs around Annette's waist lost their power.  Her blocks to Annette's attacks grew feeble.

Annette took full advantage of her momentum.  She plunged forward on Beth's body so that her hips were now between Beth's legs eliminating Beth's scissors.  Then she punched Beth in the face... one... two... three times.  Beth was beaten.  Almost unconscious.  Annette smiled at her foe.  For a moment she considered strangling her rival.  For a very dark second, considered murdering Beth and ending her foe once and for all.  But then she hear Jim, begging Beth to fight back.  She wanted him, wanted to fuck him, wanted him to know She was the better woman.  Ann didn't want to kill Beth.  She wanted to humiliate her.  In front of her husband.  And then take him as her rival was forced to watch. 

Ann pinned Beth's arms above her head.  Then slowly she lowered her torso down on Beth burying the brunettes nose and mouth between Annette's big firm tits.  As Beth became aware what was happening, she tried to struggle, pull her face out for a breath of air, but Annette was having none of it.  She quickly released Beth's wrists and locked her arms around Beth's head, forcing Beth's face deep into her cleavage.  Beth struggled valiantly refusing to surrender, but she was already weakened.  She punched at Annette's head and back, but the punches were weak, ineffective.  She grabbed at Annette's hair, trying to pull her off.  The pulls hurt and yanked Annette's head back, but her tits remain clamped around Beth's face.  Beth's arms slumped weakly to the floor.  She saw nothing but darkness.

Beth woke in the darkness.  Beth was so thirsty and her head was pounding.  She didn't know if minutes had passed... or hours.  She was sitting upright, but still in the suites living room.  She had been moved from the center of the room where she had passed out and propped up against... something... soft... the couch.  Her arms were tied behind her... to the couch.  The bindings didn't hurt.  She could tell they used the belt from one of the robes to tie her up.  Beth looked down at her own body.  Her beautiful blue dress was in tatters, almost beyond recognition that the rags had even ever been a dress.  Ann must have destroyed it after Beth passed out.  With her arms pulled behind her, her beautiful breasts were thrust forward, displayed, covered with scratches.  More of Annette's post victory damage.  As foggy as Beth's mind was she was aware that they hurt, but she couldn't really feel the pain.

Beth could see directly into the bedroom.  The lights were on in there.  Annette was naked, in Beth's bed, fucking... Jim... Mike.  Beth couldn't tell.  He was laying on his back but upside down in the bed.  His head was at the foot of the bed and Annette was on top of him riding him.  Her naked body glistened with sweat, her big fake tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her fucking.  It became clear to Beth's foggy brain... Ann had staged Beth so she would be forced to watch as Ann claimed her prize.  One last indignation. 

Out of the corner of her eye in the darkness Beth saw movement.  She turned her head straining in the darkness to see who it was.  Jim.  He was wearing the other bath robe and had a glass of water in his hand.  He knealt by Beth and gently brushed away her long brown hair from her eyes.  “Here,” he said holding the glass for her so Beth could drink.  “Drink this.”  Jim paused for a moment tilting the glass back away.  “Swallow this,” he said as he placed something on Beth's tongue... aspirin.  Again he lifted the glass to her lips letting her drink.  Then he sat down next to  Beth and watched Annette fucking Mike in the room next door.

“Have you fucked her yet?” Beth asked.  There was no condemnation in her voice.  She just wanted to know.

Jim was uncomfortable with the question anyway.  “No.  She wanted you awake.  To watch.”  He paused a minute watching the couple fuck.  Mike's hips were bucking now.  He wouldn't last much longer.  “I don't have to do it, you know,” Jim whispered.  “I could untie you.  We could sneak away.”

Beth would have none of it. “No... we agreed to this.  I am not having that bitch thinking I don't keep my word.”  Mike was going faster and faster now as was Annette, her tits practically quaking up and down.  Beth hissed quietly to her husband “I want you fuck that blonde bimbo so hard her eyes bulge out as far as her big fake tits.  She may have beat me today... but I want her to know my man is the best.”  Mike was cumming now.  Beth could tell Ann was faking her orgasm.  Just as she faked all things.  Fake smile, fake tits, fake orgasm.  Beth was not surprised.

Mike was finished.  He panted with the exertion.  Ann looked up from her husband looking into the darkened living room.  She could barely make out Jim in the darkness.  And she could see her defeated rival was awake.  She couldn't wait to finish her humiliation of her rival.  “Oh Jim... “ she purred.  “I am ready for you... are you ready for me?”

Beth could feel her blood boiling.  The lilt in Ann's voice was like a knife in Beth's gut.  But Beth steeled herself.  She whispered fiercely to her man in the darkness “Fuck that whore hard, baby.  Show her whose man is best.”  Jim smiled at Beth and got up and walked into the bedroom.  As he entered the room, Mike rolled out of the bed.  It was an awkward moment as the men exchanged places, Jim going to the bed as Mike walked into the room next door with his wife's now beaten rival.  As Jim approached the bed, Ann rose up on her knees moving to kiss Jim.  He was having none of it.  He firmly spun Annette around on the bed bending her over.  Then he let his robe drop to the floor.  Beth had never been more proud to see her husbands naked body and his erect cock.  He grabbed Annette's hips inserting his cock into his wife's blond rival thrusting slowly at first, then faster and faster.

Mike entered the room and sat on the couch by Beth watching his wife being fucked by another man.  He and Beth watched wordlessly as Jim fucked Annette faster and faster.  The minutes ticked by.  Finally Mike broke the silence.  His low voice rumbled quietly in the darkness.  “I am a little jealous of Jim.”  He paused a moment waiting for Beth to reply.  Her blood boiled too fiercely for her to say anything.  When she said nothing Mike continued.  “Seeing you and Ann fight... that is the hottest thing I have seen in my life.  And as much as I cheered for her to win... I wouldn't have minded seeing her loose at all.  She has been getting more and more bitchy... she needs somebody to put her in her place.”  Again Mike paused for several minutes listening to his wife's moans and Jim's grunts of exertion.  “Plus I would so rather be fucking you right now than watching Jim fuck my wife.”  He chuckled quietly in the darkness.

It was then the realization hit Beth.  This was not the end.  This was only the beginning.  Annette was not only Beth's rival.  Not just her enemy.  Annette was Beth's arch rival.  Her mortal enemy.  As long as their children were married they would truly hate each other.  Perhaps even if their marriage ended Annette and Beth's hatred would continue.  Every holiday, every Christmas, every 4th of July, every grandchild's birth, every baptism, every sporting event, every time they met, their encounter would end here.  The women would fight to the finish.  Woman vs. Woman.  One clear victor.  One defeated looser.  One would end bound and forced to watch as the victor fucked her man.  The victor elated.  The defeated seething with rage.

Quietly Beth whispered into the darkness, “Don't worry Mike.  I'll kick her ass next time.  I'll show her  she isn't all that.  I'll put your bitch wife in her place.  Then I'll give you the best fuck of your life.”  Even though her blood still boiled, in the darkness Beth smiled and licked her lips thinking of her next encounter with Annette and her foes eventual defeat.

I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Wedding War
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 08:44:39 PM »
You don't write often, but every time you do it's freaking amazing. This was perfect and I'm glad the fake bitch got the upper hand. Sets up a ton of possibilities moving forward.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 10:48:26 PM »
fantastic lumberjack, just how a catfight should be, great story.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 04:11:51 AM »
Great buildup! I am anxiously awaiting a sequel!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 02:50:29 PM »
Was she really fake, or was that just Beth's interpretation of her? Not the most reliable narrator.

Not clear who the heel is.

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 05:13:30 PM »
Wonderful story. One of the best things I can say about a story is that the reader can feel what the characters are feeling, and I Ithink we all feel the intensity and fierceness of the hatred that these two women have for each other. Beautiful build up, beautiful action.

Great story, sincere congratulations.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 06:55:39 PM »
Thanks for all the great feedback and encouragement everybody.  Only wish I had more time to write.  This story was actually based on an idea from a friend here.  Beth is loosely based on her.  Annette is loosely based a person from my real life.  I guess the impressions of both of them would be based only on my perceptions of them... not reality.  When I started I had it in my mind that Beth would win, but as I wrote the story led me to Annette's victory.  Sometimes that happens when I write.  Just flows out that way.  Fortunately "Beth" was pleased with the results anyway.  Names were changed to protect the Innocent... of course Beth is not quite so innocent ;-).  I have other stories I have written for friends that I am thinking I'll do the same thing for... change the names and post them here... when I get around to it.  Thanks again!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Decman82

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 05:16:30 AM »
I really liked the buildup and Jim not being eager to have sex with Annette trying to spare his wife that humiliation. I wonder if Beth won, would Annette have gotten her revenge by not so subtly telling Barbara that Beth might be a bad influence on her new marriage.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 11:58:12 AM »
Oooh, very sexy story! Enjoyed it, though was rooting for Beth to win!  ;) :P :-*
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 08:05:48 PM »
Such a wonderful, sexy story! Love how this rivalry is gonna continue for what seems like quite a long time, and the stakes of their fights (bound and forced to watch) is very hot. Hopefully, Annette gets hers in the next fight, and in addition to being tied up, gets a lil' spanking too. Great work, really enjoyed reading this!

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 06:11:37 PM »
Such a wonderful, sexy story! Love how this rivalry is gonna continue for what seems like quite a long time, and the stakes of their fights (bound and forced to watch) is very hot. Hopefully, Annette gets hers in the next fight, and in addition to being tied up, gets a lil' spanking too. Great work, really enjoyed reading this!

I would imagine there would be some escalation in their battles.  Probably not a lot more violent than this, but more humiliation.  Maybe more erotic battles?  I would see them being very even rivals for years.  50/50 kind of record.  Of course not alternating, but neither woman ever getting far ahead of the other, both training for it, planning it, calling on the phone and taunting, etc.

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 08:15:36 PM »
Damn Good. Please write some more
strong arm tactics

Offline Laurenisbetter

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 12:47:49 PM »
Exciting story, looking forward, I hope to part two
    Keep it up
I’m working on this..soon. But anyway, I’m back! To rule the world again

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 08:02:38 PM »
Well done - I can see this turning into an annual battle that could go on for years!  Not sure if you want to write anything like that but if you do you'll obviously have a pretty significant audience waiting to see how each rematch goes.  And maybe the men could join in on occassion, just to provide a little more spice and variety!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 02:08:24 PM »
Great story. Well written and your development of two very sexy leading ladies was excellent! Can't wait for Beth to get her revenge in the rematch!