News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

in the dogdays of summer a rivalry renewed/bobbiwrest vs lexibabe

• 32 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
in the dogdays of summer a rivalry renewed/bobbiwrest vs lexibabe
« on: September 25, 2015, 07:14:27 AM »
ok so me and  bobbi  meet while working on  a family farm for a few weeks
from the first time we meet it was clear  that both of us thought we  were the alpha bitches there it was clear that we did'ent like each other......and that  a fight would happen

and it did  but not just one fight...we had  bunches of fights,everytime e were alone...{the cornfield,,the hayfield....the barn,the lake,,everywhere.

on the last day at the  farm    we both had thought the fighting was over
not  hardly!!!!

fcf members  have 1 vote   comments  are always welcome to support your favorite.... how ever  votig will not determine  the outcome   bobb and I will
with our post.the same  as if we were on yahoo

one may win the votes  but loose the fight...the poll will run  for 7  days.one of us may give  before the poll retires  but fcf members may still vote and comment
or  we may have to keep fighting to settle things past  the time limit   .if so fcf members may still comment on the fight :)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:23:07 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: in the dogdays of summer a rivalry renewed/bobbiwrest vs lexibabe
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 07:31:59 AM »
so  the final day at the farm   the work   was over..so I decided to take this  day  and relax   at the lake...I change into my striped  bikini...a light robe  and walk  down the dirt road   to the lake...I find  my  favorite  place  it is very secluded
most of the other girls  had left....or were doing whatever....I am just happy to have this place to myself..i remove my robe.and frown

till carrying  some  bruises   and  nail tracks  along my body my scalp sore from the fights with bobbi..that bitch I fume!!..I only hope someday some way to get my claws on her again

anyway  I decide to take a dip in the lake..the water is cool and refreshing/I leave  the lake  water driping from my body.my hair plastered to my scalp
I spread  my blanket  putting on my shades   and lie back...almost dozing
then I hear someone  coming   {yt bobbi}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 12:21:35 AM »
I hear some one  coming  and  look  down the  road ...and gasp  as  bobbi  steps from the field onto the road....we  both are surprised  to see each other
exchanging glares  neither of us speak... I smile as ir seems that she is about to turn  and leave.."good" I think to myself...but then she stops,,turns  and then spreads her  blanket  across the grass close to me,giving me a smirk.

I watch  as she strips  down to her bikini....a slight tension beginning to build
she waddles into the water  and  starts splashing around....I have a vision  of  going into the lake  and   beatingher ass there....but it's just a vision
I snap back to reality  when bobbi   comes out of the lake  and prepares to  lie on her towel.

well,i'm not  just going to say nothing..soooo.i innocently start things off by  saying....  "i was here first,so why don't you take your towel  and find another place...you know  before you say something  I don't like   and  cause  an issue yt  bobbi.
the prez tramp

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 01:58:51 AM »
Lexi will win.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 05:54:15 AM »
i prop up on my elbow..watching you as i make my suggestion...that you find another place....i thing  i like and have to admit about bobbi is that she  does'ent take any  crap from any one...and at how competitive she is

i was hoping that she  would have something to say....and  she  did
i roll my eyes  as  she pulls at her top and little  comment  about   me being jealous.

"pffft,,get real  girl...we both know  your cow udders  can't stand up to my firm tits  using my hands to cups  and jiggle my girls at you...giving you a daring  smirk..

a warm morning breeze  blows through  our hair...and  ruffles  the tall grass  around  us. a long silence  as  my eyes   scan  over her  i have to admit that she is   a sexy hot  girl  even with all the  bruises and nail marks  i have left on her body

a nervous excitement  flows through my body as i know  we are about to have one more  catfight  yt bobbi
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 07:19:54 AM »
seems  my comment struck a nerve...that's fine soon my hands will be striking and pulling at her pale  body  all over.

my eyes follow you as you stand  and walk closer...ohh what attitude this bitch has..i think to myself......it's no wonder that I can't stand her!!!!

I stand  and step closer  inches apart....my arms folded across my chest
ohhhh,really....you think you can do that?  bitch huh?  using my right hand to shove your shoulder  yt bobbi
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 08:10:40 AM »
Epic and very close fight... but i think Lexi will win this fight... good luck girls  ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 04:35:41 PM »
bobbi comes right back in my face...my body tenses  when she walks around  me I try and be ready for  anything....I give her a smirk at  her comment,and stumble back swating at her hands  missing as I stumble back from her shove.

I get right back in her face...uneasy seconds tick by...we are going to fight again
all of our  fights had been private..still there was always the possibility of someone finding us  and interfering....now  there was no one around for miles
just me and her...

I smile daggers at  her cute little  slurpee  comment.... I could do that,,or I could do this  swinging a right slap across her cheek....now  why don't you take your towel and  go  back  to  hooker avenue  before I really get mad  yt bobbi
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 06:33:44 AM »
I shke my hand  after slaping you..it felt  pretty  good to do it
ohhh iv'e got more were that come from  answering you..

barely are the words off my lips  when  you lunge for me..i try and brace my feet
our bodies slap togeather causing us both to groan out ungh..

then my  scalp roars in pain when your claws dig deep into my hair

aiiiigh.....I yelp...using both my hands to dive into your hair

let go of me I hiss..we spin around.in a circle..i jerk your head side to side
both  groaning as we try and claw out strands of each other's hair.i release my left hand slaping down your back then a wild slap at your  ass cheek yt  bobbi
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 05:31:13 PM »
the warm morning sun of late September beats  down..  from a deep blue  sky
with the few small cumulus  clouds.. an occasional light breese  ruffles through the trees and the tall grass surrounding the lake...the sounds of birds chirping
of something splashing in the water....the sound of a plane passing high above

and  the sound  of soft sobs  and angry  grunts with the occasional sound of flesh being hit....as  we spin and stumble    legs rubin and bumping we try and trip each other  down... an exchange of taunts  and insults.

your  such a bitch   I manage to gasp out keeping my left hand low  curling my nails into your  ass cheek then releasing...feeling you pull at  the string of my top
it loosens and and hangs around my neck.

I pull back a half step then slam my body into yours... owwwww..I yelp clenching my eyes shut as both your hands rip at my hair again.. using my right hand  I curl my fingers deeper  in your hair trying to pull loose as many strands as I can
working my left hand between us I push against the side of your tit trying to curl my nails into your flesh through your top   yt bobbi
the prez tramp

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 01:27:42 AM »
Lexi will win !!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 05:53:52 AM »
I rake out  strands of your hair  then shake it from my fingers..curling the claws of my right hand I pull your bikini cup down exposing your left  tit.so I can get at you better scraping my nails  across your  skin

owwww,owwww I yelp feeling your kick at my shins..even though your bare foot it still hurts....you slut! I hiss.kicking back at you missing once  kicking you once

ooofph I gasp from your punch to my stomach.i try and push away from you feeling strands of my own hair  tearing out when I do.

owwwwww..I howl...swinging a looping left slap  at the side of you jawsand try to step back to catch my breath yt bobbi
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 05:36:01 PM »
I try  and back away to catch my  breath  from your punch...you come  at me  and my slap stops  you in your tracks....we separate  I brush my hair back
sweat beading on my forehead. we circle around each other  my breast bouncing under my loose top...you  try and fit  your  tit back under  the bikini
I step forwards as if to  rush you    stoping your actions

I giggle at your comment..."ohhh, i'm not  tirediv'e just started to fight
we glare daggers at each other  then  it's on
I brace my feet as you come at me spreading my stance a bit

your shoulder just under my breast...feeling your hands on my hips
your body  slumped against me....I loop both arms over your back
my left hand griping your thong  to hold and steady my self  pulling lightly
using my right hand to pull at the bikini string. to  take your top off roughly

your going to wish   you had  stayed at the ranch  house  when I finish  with you

cow!!!  yt bobbi

the prez tramp

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 07:01:10 PM »
Team Lexi

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2015, 09:50:14 PM »
Lexi wins this one...