News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

in the dogdays of summer a rivalry renewed/bobbiwrest vs lexibabe

• 32 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: in the dogdays of summer a rivalry renewed/bobbiwrest vs lexibabe
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2015, 11:25:53 PM »
I wade into the lake  the water is cool and refreshing  .I dive under  and back up
brushing my wet hair back...we exchange  glances several times the tension  still there....

then I watch as you wade out of the water..gathering your bikini and putting it on
you seem to have something to say..then decide not  to  probably a good thing that you did'ent.

you start back down the path..to the farm..and I wade out of the water using my towel to dry off   I take another look down the path just as you disappear around the coner  and smile at the thought  of the blackeye I gave you.

and start to giggle..that makes my ribs ache and I look down and notice a big bruise from where you punched me   I touch my nose   and winch.
 after putting my bikini back on  I spread my damp towel  out and lie down
may as well do what I had come to the lake to do...lie back down and  relax and enjoy my last few hours here 

THE END!

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2015, 11:27:59 PM »
MY THANKS TO BOBBI  FOR MAKING THIS A FUN AND EVEN FIGHT
SORRY ABOUT THE EYE...ONLY NOT REALLY SKANK!!!! :P :P
the prez tramp

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2015, 12:53:20 AM »
Augghhhhh can't believe I missed this one!!! Lexi has a lot of experience. but Bobbi seems to have that ' I am better then you always and I never give up' attitude. That made picking one of then as the winner extremely difficult. I can imagine either one straddling the other and mangling the other's tits till they cried a submission. In the end I gave the fight to Lexi, but only after a severe battering from Bobbi.
Wrdwvr