News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight At Last!

• 8 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Catfight At Last!
« on: September 25, 2015, 07:53:16 PM »
Catfight At Last!
 by R. Wesley (adventerer2003)

The time had finally arrived for the  two curvy wives to perform their first catfight against one another!  My wife, Christi, was ready to pit herself against her former collegue, whom she once hated.  The two wrestling matches they had previous to tonight had actually produced a bit of bonding, where the former hatred had seemingly disappeared.  Perhaps you might say they had become friends.  The test was tonight, when I witnessed the former tension of the days when they were competitive and hateful to each other as coworkers.  Previously, they had displayed great competition while wrestling in front of Mike and me in virtually nothing!  My wife had grown very passionate about fulfilling my ultimate fantasy of watching her tussle with another woman.  Her only catfight was against her best friend in front of me some time ago.  Her one catfight and three competitive, sexy wrestling matches put her at a slight advantage over Mandy, whom has never had a catfight.  However, she gave Christi a run for her money in their wrestling matches.  They are pretty even in strength.  This is also the case with Nina, Christi's best friend.  Now, I expected to see a bit more than before with these two and wasn't disappointed!  Not only do they have a rocky past, but they fought in front of Mike and me, who really get off on this.  I have always fantasized about my wife in catfights, and she has been wanting to give me another one to continue our increasingly, sexually-charged relationship!  Mike is new to this, but you'd never know it.  The catfight was totally hot, and the winner got dirty as expected!  I'm still so amped that I had to write this now.  Mike and Mandy left about an hour ago.  I'm giving my readers a fresh recount.  Enjoy!

Everything was prepared at Mandy's house as before.  The room was silent, but the anticipation was noisy as Mike and I waited for our sexy wives to enter the room and go at it in their rules catfight.  No biting or scratching was allowed.  The only strikes allowed are open hands to the body.  Of course, no weapons or assistance from the husbands are allowed.
Mandy was the first to enter the room as she was considered the challenger.  Christi had the one catfight victory, which was against Nina, so she was considered the champion.  Mandy was wearing a black lingerie set, complete with stocking and garter belts!  She smiled nervously as she modeled for Mike and me.  Her top was straining to contain her 38D's!  The back was a thong that disappeared near the bottom of her amble ass!  I was ready to bust at the seems and was impatient to see my wife enter to compete with her!
There she walked!  She entered wearing an emerald green lingerie set.  The style was exactly the same as Mandy's.  Her 38D's were bubbling from her top as well!  I watched her model as she walked and twirled.  Her ample ass was so hot!  Mike thought so, too, and looked as giddy as me.  It still floored me how similar these women are built from shoulder to toe.  Their thick legs to shapely hips accented their bubble butts!  If they stood side by side with their backs to me, I'm not sure I would know which ass belonged to whom.  Their busts were the same, but differed in color on their aerola.  Mandy's is light pink and my wife's is a deeper reddish color.  I knew that soon they would be exposed in the catfight.  The question was whether they would bounce free or be pulled free in competition.  I couldn't wait!
My auburned-haired wife walked up to the blonde with her hands on her hips and began edging her to fight.  Mandy looked at Mike to see his response to my wife's boldness.  She was instantly jealous as Mike immediately pulled of his shorts with a smile and raging hard on.  She mouthed back to my wife but looked at Mike again to see his response.  She was pleased to see him grab his cock and stroke it.  Then, she looked at me and circled my wife, who turned to follow her, so not to give her her back.  As she challenged back to Christi, she placed her ass in front of me.  Christi caught what she was doing and looked to me.  She saw me looking at Mandy's ass and smirked.  She mouthed back and lightly pushed Mandy with one hand against her shoulder.  Mandy moved slightly backward and planted her foot behind her to keep her balance.  I watched her ass jiggle during the motion.  Wow!  I pulled my shorts off as my heart pounded in anticipation!  Both wives seemed nervous.  There was going to be more pain in the catfight than in the wrestling matches and neither wanted to be on the losing end.  They both wanted to win!  They each wanted to impress her husband. 
It was on!  Mandy flung herself at my wife, grabbing her hair.  My wife grabbed likewise, and the volumptous women were screaming and pulling hair back and forth, struggling on their feet.  My dick felt like a stone as I watched the catfight begin.  I was amazed and in awe as my fantasy was happening right before my eyes.  I was sexually elated as my wife involved herself in my fetish.  They stumbled back and forth, twisting and turning.  Their asses bounced as they struggled, giving a kind of erotic dance for Mike and I to enjoy as they strived to defeat one another.  They went back and forth, whining in pain, but then grunting with passion to punish the other with their hands fisted into each others locks.  They looked as if they were taking turns jerking each other's head back and forth.  One would be in control for a few seconds, then the other would be on the offense.  I'm not sure if Christi would approve, but I was tunrned on when she was winning AND when she was losing.  I wanted her to win in the end, but it was hot to see another woman temporarily getting the best of her.  I loved for her to struggle.  I loved the suspense of not knowing the outcome, but I did want her to be the winner.
Christi hooked Mandy's leg and jerked her head until she was off balance.  Then, she pushed her chest into Mandy's as they fell to the floor.  Mandy's wasn't fazed and continued to fight as she immediately rolled my wife off of her and took the top position.  Christi's eyes were wide with surprise as Mandy fought like a tiger.  I saw fear in her, so I called out, "It's okay, baby!  Get her!  Show her what you've got!"  Mandy was trying to pin my wife's wrists to the floor as her legs struggled against my wife's.  Christi was kicking and bucking.  Mike shouted, "Get her tits, honey!"  Mandy complied.  She released my wife's wrists and went for the straps.  She jerked at them, popping the straps and ripping them away from Christi's tits.  Christi let out a yell of frustration as Mandy was winning.  Mandy, then, went for the exposed tits.  My wife screamed as her rival attacked with two hands full of tits.  She pulled and twisted, causing Christi to shake her head back and forth and yell in pain.  She was trying to push Mandy off of her as she lifted her hips.  Mike and I were on our feet getting the best angles of the catfight.  We took pictures.
 The video cameras were placed throughout the room, including one on the ceiling for a birds-eye view.  A computer program was running them and controlled the focus and placement for action shots.  Mike and I will edit and develop a video of the camera shots next weekend.  I can't wait!
"Come on, baby!"  I cheered as I worried she wouldn't break free.  I wasn't ready for this to be over and I definitely didn't want to see my wife lose before getting a chance to dish out some pain of her own.  I knew she had it in her to fight her way out, but Mandy was really giving it tonight.  Christi looked at me and took notice off my concern as it was written all over my face.  She responded and let's just say "she got her second wind!"  I watched her face twist in anger and reach for Mandy's blonde hair, grabbing and pulling her hair to one side as she twisted her hips with the effort to unseat her competition.  Mandy screamed out in pain as her hair was pulled.  Christi was getting back into the fight and managed to get free.  The womens' legs wrestled and tangled until Christi got to her knees.  Mandy still had Christi's tits in her viced fingers.  Both women whimpered slightly as the pain mounted.  Christi fell on top of Mandy.  Mandy let go of my wife's tits, and Christi wrestled on top off Mandy.  Mandy trapped my wife between her legs in a scissor hold and grabbed her hair again.  Mandy bucked and rolled.  The wives' had each other's hair as they rolled across the room.  I was trying not to cum as I stroked my boner, watching the sexy sight of these two women roll on the floor in a hairpulling catfight!  Mandy's tits become exposed as they rolled.  Her straps had fallen around her arms from her shoulders.  Both pair of tits were mashed together as they rolled back and forth, wrestling for the dominant position as they continued to pull hair.  Asses jiggled as they took turns giving us their view in the struggle.  It was perfect!
I wanted to fuck my wife so hard!  I was so horny watching her catfight like this in front of me!  I had to let go of my dick, because my balls were full.  I was tempted to jack off on them as they fought on the floor, but I was saving it for the end of the catfight.
Christi and Mandy rolled and wrestled this way for a while, neither getting the best of the other.  They began to slow as the energy level was decreasing.  Mike and I cheered them, so to keep them from giving up.
A couple of more minutes, and Christi was on top, desperately wrestling to get away from Mandy's legs.  Christi slid her legs to either side of Mandy as she sat on her belly.  It was her turn!  She was giving Mandy a double titty-twister!  Mandy screamed in pain.  Mandy had Christi's wrists and was trying to pull her hands away from her tits, but this probably led to more pain as my wife refused to let go. This caused more pulling pressure, as Mandy's tits were stretched.  My eyes were wide as I watched her tits stretch.  It was hot, even though it looked painful.  I was wanting my wife to get her back from earlier and she did!  Mandy was breathing heavily as she begged for Christi to stop.  My wife asked her, "Do you give up?"  But Mandy refused to answer.  Then, she asks, "Who is the Catfight Queen?" Mandy, again, refused to answer.
Christi had worn Mandy down.  Christi let go of her tits and grabbed a hand full of blond hair as she used the other hand to slowly move off of her opponent.  Christi looked exhausted, but in better shape than Mandy.  When, she got to her feet she pulled Mandy to her knees, never letting go of her hair.  Christi smiled tiredly at me.  "It's not over, yet.  Maybe this will change her mind."
Christi was pulling Mandy around the room by her hair in what is referred to as a "dog-drag."  It was so sexy to see these two lingerie-clad women catfight, and now, to see my wife's bare ass as she walked around the room, pulling her rival with her by her hair.  Mandy was crawling on all fours with her blonde hair being used as a leash!  Her thong left no imagination as her full ass was on display for Mike and I to watch.  Her tits swayed back and forth as she crawled.  Wow!  It was a show of dominance that elevated my wife as the "Queen."  She glowed as she showed off, making eye contact with Mike and me as she made her rounds with her tits proudly displayed and wobbling back and forth.  I worshipped her body with my eyes as she strutted.  She was my sexy Catfight Queen and she loved it.  I watched her grow into this totally combative woman, who seemed to be as excited as I was for her to catfight.  My face was numb as she began taunting Mandy.
Christi called both of us husbands to her.  She stopped in the middle of the room and stood there with Mandy caught in her snare.  When we were standing in front of her she said, "Time to finsh this."  Then, she pulled Mandy's hair with both hands, and asked, "Who is the Catfight Queen?!?"  Mandy gave a brief scream as her hair was jerked.  She refused to give in and tried to counter attack.  She smacked my wife's ass!  Christi began jerking Mandy's head back and forth by her hair and yelled.  Mandy smacked Christi's ass and tits as they continued the catfight.  Christi was in pain as red marks showed from the smacks.  Christi, then, wrestled Mandy to her back as they went to the floor.  Mandy rolled on top of my wife, and for a minute, I thought my wife lost her advantage.  That wasn't the case.  She rolled Mandy back off of her and got back on top.  Mandy rolled Christi back off as they vyed for position.  They rolled across the room a couple of times.  I was wide-eyed again and shouted for Christi!  Mike was cheering for Mandy as our wives continued to fight.  Christi had more to give in this roll around, but Mandy was trying to hang on.  She definitely wasn't a quitter!  Christi wasn't going to let her finish her "come-back," though.  Pulling each other's hair as they rolled, both of them fought deligently.  Their thick legs tangled and their tits mashed and rubbed together.  Their curvy bodies were the instrument of warefare used to display sexiness and determination in this competition to see who is the better woman, and to give their husbands an erotic entertainment of them struggling to be the dominant sex kitten.  It was woman vs woman, wife vs wife, body vs body, and will vs will in a catfight where sexiness is as important as competition.
Christi wore Mandy down.  She had her pinned again and lowered her tits.  She grinded her tits against Mandy's tits.  Even, though she was on the offense, she displayed moans of pain as her face cringed.  Mandy was moaning and begging Christi to stop.  Christi sacrificed her own tits to hurt Mandy's.  Mandy looked to be in more pain than Christi.  Then, Christi demanded that she give up.  "Do you quit?"  No answer.  Christi, then, lifted her gorgeous tits and moved them to Mandy's face.  She stopped as she thought.  She looked up at me and smirked.  Then, she swung her tits back and forth across Mandy's face in a display of both sexiness and dominance.  She knew I loved that.  She humiliated Mandy for a couple of minutes.  Christi would look up to see both Mike and I as we watched.  She smiled at Mike and said, "I think your wife is done.  Do you like watching me beat her face with my tits?"  He was afraid to answer, but knodded his head with a horny look on his face.  Mandy was moving her face to escape long enough to see Mike's response.  I'm not sure if she noticed the knod with my wife's tits smacking away at her face, but she tried to buck and roll my wife off again.  She failed and laid there.  Christi pushed her tits down onto Mandy's face.  She was smothering her.  Mandy tried to move her face around for air.  Christi was moving her tits back and forth to catch her mouth.  This was another display of sexiness as Christi used her tits as weapons.  "Give up!"  Christi shouted.  Mandy struggled to breathe, but refused to surrender.  Then, Christi did it again! Another sexy move to dominate her opponent.  She crawled her pussy to Mandy's mouth and pulled her thong to the side.  She mounted her face and slid her WET pussy lips up and down Mandy's face.  (I was surprised to see she was wet!  Apparently, she was turned on from dominating Mandy!  How hot!)  She rode Mandy's face.  Mandy bucked and kicked her sexy legs, but to no avail.  Mandy had totally been dominated in the end.  She was begging for mercy, now.  Her words were muffled, but I heard her say, "ou r tha Cafigh Keen."  Christi heard it too!  It turned her on more!  She closed her eyes and rode Mandy's face to climax!  Christi moaned loudly as she came.  She let go of Mandy's wrists and squeezed her own tits as she finished.  Mandy laid their, struggling to keep her mouth moving for freedom to inhale air.  Her legs and hips were moving back and forth as her head was in extreme discomfort. Christi opened her eyes and slid backward.  She sat on Mandy's tits and asked, "What was that you said?" Mandy gasped.  She began refilling her lungs with air.  She was trying to regain control of her breath.  Christi looked at her and waited.  Mandy's face was glazed from Christi's pussy.  (I think Mike and I were hanging on for deer life not to cum.  I wanting to shoot my load all over our wives.  If I could generate enough cum, I would have.  I was saving it as my wife had instructed me to before the catfight.)  Mandy regained her composure and looked up at my wife.  They made eye contact.  Mandy's voice sounded highly dissapointed as she said, "You are the Catfight Queen."  Christi smiled and then looked at me.  Then, she looked at Mike.  I gazed at her tits, whose nipples were hard.  She had goosebumps.  I knew she was proud and excited!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Catfight At Last!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 08:25:49 PM »
Loved it!

Offline grospiere

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 06:48:18 AM »
good stories, I really love it.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 07:42:22 AM »
Before I even read it, I have to say the following: GIGGITY HALLELUJAH!

I've been hoping for something new from you for eons.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 08:07:24 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Leroy, you got me lmao! I'm glad I finally got to where I could get some posted.  Two of them have been sitting, while the other just got completed.  I've got another I can't find.  It was almost complete.  It involves Christi and a wife of another site member.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline iceberg

• I love wife vs wife catfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 08:56:43 PM »
I LOVE THIS FIGHT! 2 SEXY LOOKING , EQUAL IN SIZE, WITH AN ATTITUDE TO TURN ON THIER MEN TO SEE WHO THE BEST WIFE IS IN A PRIVATE CATFIGHT. THATS HOW WE HAD MY WIVES FIGHTS . SUCH A TURN ON FOR BOTH COUPLES , HARD SEXY FIGHTING BY BOTH WOMEN DRESSED TO KILL. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS. WISH THERE WAS MORE COUPLES LIKE THIS. IT DONT HAVE TO BE A FIGHT TO REALLY HURT EACH OTHER BUT I PROMISE YOU ITS REAL. MY WIFE ALWAYS WAS HURTING FOR DAYS AFTER HER FIGHTS BUT STILL WANTED TO  HAVE SEX AFTER HER BATTLE. AND IT STIRRED ENOUGH ANIMOSITY THE WIVES WANTED TO HAVE A REMATCH. LOVED THE HAIRPULLING ADVENTURER. GREAT FIGHT

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 04:46:19 AM »
As I've always said, there's nothing as exciting to a husband as seeing his wife fight another wife, especially if it's for the husband's pleasure.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 11:37:25 AM »
Great stuff as always old friend.  The hair pulling, tit mashing rolls across the floor seriously get my balls in an uproar.  In my younger days I'd be hitting ceiling shots two out of three .  I would love to be at one of these battles.  Keep it "up"man.  Your buddy, Catwriter.
Catwriter

logicrockss

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 08:59:39 AM »
wowwwwwwww