News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amped Up!

• 5 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Amped Up!
« on: September 27, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »
Amped Up!
Christi vs Debbie by R Wesley (adventerer2003)

The world of catfighting has suddenly expanded for Christi and me.  I recenty became a member of FCF.  I've posted the stories I wrote about my wife's first matches in the story section.  I plan on writing about the matches I haven't written about, yet. 

So, I'm making "buddies" on the FCF site and doing catfight polls.  I've found discussions on "wives" fulfilling catfighting fantasies for their husbands.  I've read many hot catfight stories by various authors, and of course, the ones involving wives fighting to fulfill the fetish of their husbands is right down my alley!  There are other hot scenerios, like girlfriend vs friend's girlfriend, two women fighting over a man, and the wife or girlfriend taking her man to watch two women wrestle or catfight.  There are others, of course, but these are my favorite.

One of my buddies on FCF, Mark (bulithead), and I have had several discussions.  It wasn't long before he messaged me, "I would love to see our wives go after it!!"  I was baited!

I invited my wife to see the messages he sent.  I've had her read or watch certain things on FCF that were especially intruiging.  She loves the recounts of cfsupporter in her stories, as well as the catfight poll of fightingwifeheather for the superbowl!  Christi read through Mark's excitement of Debbie and her "going after it."  She grinned as she read.  She messaged back to Mark and he eagerly responded!  She dared him to ask his wife if she would even participate in a rules catfight against her.

It took over two weeks,but I received a message from Mark.  It was Debbie on his profile!  She told me she was interrested!  I called my wife and told her.  Before long they were messaging.  Then, they switched to their actual facebook accounts to get to know each other a little.  My wife said it brought comfort to her to be able to see who she was dealing with.  There was a level of normacy that way, and they used their e-mail accounts to privately discuss catfighting.

Two weeks later, we were at the home of Mark and Debbie!  Debbie and Mark had discussed the details they preferred and Christi and I did the same prior to our meeting.  Before we made the trip, Debbie and Christi exchanged ideas and made the final rules.  Now, we were trying to get comfortable at their home with somewhat strangers.  Everything fell into place and everyone was cool in the face to face meeting.

The arrangement is as follows:  This is a rules catfight.  No punching or kicking.  No choking.  No attacks to the face. No biting.  Wrestling moves are allowed.  Smothering is allowed.  Pinching and groping are allowed.  Open hand strikes to the body (including spanking) are allowed. Per the husbands, tit attacks and hairpulling are strongly preferred! (What's a catfight without that?!)  Tit to tit fighting is allowed. (Oh, yeah!)  Finally, Mark and I are not allowed to interfere, per the wives.

Christi and Debbie are both experienced in catfighting.  Christi, as you know started catfighting about five years ago.  She has had a few wrestling matches and catfights. She has only had a hand full of opponents, though. Christi is 5'6"and, now, about 140lbs.  Her bust is 38D, but I've noticed her tits have grown in the last year and I'm not sure how she gets those beauties into her bra!  Whether she is a D or a DD cup is irrelevant to me.  All I know is they are huge and fun to play with!  She has added a little more junk in her trunk as well.  She went from a J - Lo ass to becoming something Ms Rabbit might want to challenge!  Her hips are smoothly wide and her overall figure is very womanly.  She has auburn hair and hazel eyes.

I don't know how many catfights Debbie has done, but Mark told me about a couple of them and has used the word "several" when discussing her catfighting experience.  She is 5'2" tall and about 130 lbs.  Her bust is 36E!  At her height, they look humongous.  She has brown hair and brown eyes.

The living room was ready.  There was only a couch and love seat left in the fighting area with blankets spread over the carpet to prevent burns.  Christi walked into the room in her robe with Debbie following seconds later.  They stood facing each other.  Christi looked nervous; Debbie,not so much.  Christi untied her robe and pulled it away from her shoulders with Debbie mimicing her.  Wow!  Christi was wearing a bikini top and thong, both of which were lime green!  Debbie was wearing the same, except hers was black!  They both stood there facing one another.

Debbie challenged Christi, "I guess you think you are some kind of catfight hero for husbands?"  My wife replied, "Excuse me?"  Debbie continued,"I've read the stories!  Bobby worships you as the Catfight Queen in his writing.  You have a lot of husbands fantasizing about you fighting thier wives, and who knows what else."  Christi yelled, "Sounds like you are just jealous!"  Debbie..."You're gonna think jealous when I drag you around by your hair as our husbands watch you get your ass handed to you!"  Christi started to yell back, "You...," but suddenly leaped into Debbie, grabbing two hands full of the brunettes hair.  Screaming, Debbie reaches for my wife's beautiful auburn hair and pulls!  They pull each other in circles, screeching and whining, as I watch in excitement.  My dick was swollen and very uncomfortable.  I watched their bare asses in those sexy thongs as they circled in front of me.  I looked over at Mark on the couch at the opposite side of the room and saw him staring at my wife's big, white booty.  I noticed his delight at it's amazing shape.  Her incredible hips, thick legs, and well arched lower back meet at her ass, accentuating her wide, bubble butt.  Debbie had a decent ass as well, but Christi's was a source of pride as hers stood out against most others.

Debbie released my wife's hair and grabbed her wrists, trying to pull her hands from her own hair.  As they grunted and struggled on their feet, Debbie pushed her body into Christi's and began marching her backwards to the wall.  Christi was, now, squashed between her opponent and the wall.  Debbie was able to pull my wife's hands away from her head, but Christi still had some strands of hair in her hands...enough to continue to hurt Debbie!  Debbie pulled my wife downward a little by her wrists.  She was pretty strong.  Then, when they were face to face in height, Debbie used her tits!  She pushed her massive orbs into my wives, and their tits bubbled out from the sides. My wife whined loudly as they mashed! (I unzipped my pants to relieve the pain from my hard-on.  My dick was protruding from the top of my boxer briefs.  Nothing to bother with, now, and no hiding my response.  It was a little different today, but I ignored the embarassment. After all, we all know why this is done in the first place.)

Then, Debbie began grinding her tits into Christi's, moving them from side to side.  I stood up and moved toward them, standing at one side, while holding my pants up.  Mark moved to the other side of them, and called out, "Use those titties!  Beat hers up with yours!"  Debbie was in control as she used her tits as weapons against my wife's.  I was a little worried, seeing my wife losing so early in the fight.  I cheered her, "Come on baby, show her your big tits can fight too!"  Christi responded to me by grinding her tits back!  Both of their faces displayed pain and their mouths sounded with grunts and moans as they battle their titties!  I smiled in excitement as my wife fought back.  My mouth was watery as I watched the titties grind together.  Both of their tops had pulled off their tits and were out of place.  All of a sudden, Christi twisted her arms, freeing her wrists from Debbies hands and grabbed hands full of the brunettes hair and jerked her head to the side as she twisted her hips and placed her foot behind Debbie!

Christi slung Debbie toward Mark and he quickly backed away as he watched.  I looked down and watched my wife's ass as she wrestled away from the wall.  Before she could push Debbie into the wall, Debbie grabbed my wife's tits and squeezed.  Christi screamed and wrenched at Debbie's hair, causing her to scream!  (Yes!  Catfight!)  "Get her, babe!" I yelled to Christi as she endured the pain from her tits being squeezed.  I watched, standing there in awe, as Debbie pinched my wife's tits and pulled her nipples.  My wife's tits were stretched and she cried out on agony.  I watched wide-eyed to see her tits getting tortured.  Christi started jerking Debbie's head back and forth, causing her to scream.  Debbie's tits bounced back and forth as Christi controlled her head.

Christi, suddenly, released Debbie's hair and went for her titties!  She latched on to those 36E's with a furious attack.  Debbie yelled,"No!"  Now, Mark and I watched as we stood close to our wives.  They were pinching, pulling, and, yes, twisting each others nipples and aereola areas! Neither were giving in to the torture they were experiencing in this titfight.

After a few minutes of being locked up and evenly matched in the titfight, they both let go.  They were both breathing heavily as they tried to recover.  They never stopped making eye contact as they gently messaged their own wounded tits.  After about a half a minute, they were closing the gap and both went for hair!  Debbie pulled Christi to her and turned and twisted her body. Christi went over the outside of Debbies' hip and fell to the floor as Debbie, refusing to let go of Christi's hair, landed on top of her.  My wife, immediately, bucked and twisted her leg over Debbie.  She rolled her off and got on top for a brief moment, but before she could get in a dominant position, Debbie rolled her off.  My heart was racing and I let go of my pants while enticipating the next move.  They continued to pull hair as their tits mashed together and they began rolling!  I pulled off my boxers and grabbed my cock as I watched with a pounding heart.  The wives rolled across the room grunting, moaning, and screaming in a leglocked catfight!  I stroked my swollen cock as I watched.  Then, I remembered Mark.  He was waiting for me to realize what I was doing.  He shugged his shoulders at me and was also naked.  We turned our attention back to our wives as they rolled. Lime green thong, then black thong took turns on top as the women vyed for position.

"Oh, baby, You got her!  Yes!  Oh, you're hot!" I called out in horniness. (Christi knew how over-the-top excited I get when she rolls across the floor in a catfight.)  They rolled back and forth pulling hair and slapping each others thighs.  Their tits were mashing together as they rolled.  I had to let go of my dick to prevent myself from cumming all over the blanket I was standing on.  I was eager to place myself on top of Christi's ass when she was on top in the roll-around, but I knew I couldn't do that.  I wanted to feel her ass against my dick so badly!

Just about that time, they stopped rolling and were locked up on their sides in a catball.  Mark yelled out, "Go for her tits!"  Debbie heard him and that's exactly what she did.  She released my wife's hair and latched onto her tits instead.  Christi screamed, "No! Ah!"  She jerked on Debbie's hair, causing her to yell as well, "Ah!"  I was ready to explode as they fought.  Christi released Debbie's hair and smacked the tit that was furthest away from the floor.  Then, she grabbed at Debbie's nipples and twisted!  Debbie screamed again and returned the favor to my wife, causing her to scream in pain.  Christi pulled Debbie's tits, repaying her for earlier!  Debbies tits were stretched to their limit.  They were both breathing hard again in this intense catfight.  (This is exactly what Mark and I hoped for in their catfight...lots of titfighting and hairpulling!)

Christi and Debbie were both in a lot of pain and fought closely on the floor.  Mark and I stood over them, watching this hot catfight!  Our dicks were in full attention as we gazed at the bodies of our catfighting wives.  Christi released her legs from Debbie and manuevered herself away from her opponent.  As she did, both women released their grasp on one anothers tits.  Christi crawled on her hands and knees to the loveseat.  I watched her tits swinging and her ass moving as she crawled.  (She looked so hot!)  Debbie sat up and uneasily, stumbled to her feet.  They were both exhausted.  Debbie walked over to the couch and sat as Christi climbed onto the loveseat.  Their was no prevailing winner, yet, to the catfight.  I felt they were even as of now.  I stood in front of my wife and asked her, "Are you okay?"  "Yes, I'm fine.  Give me a minute and the show will go on," she said as she reached out to my dick and lightly stroked me.  She watched for Debbie to make her move.  Christi's tits were red from the tit attacks.  I wanted to fondle them, but knew she was way too sore for that. She looked down at her tits with her lime green top totally tangled to the sides of her tits, and pulled it off totally.  She threw it to the side of the loveseat.

Mark was talking to his wife as I talked to mine, so I didn't hear much of what he said.  But as I stood there waiting for things to happen again, I heard him say, "You are winning.  Finish her off.  I want to see you smother her face with your tits."  As he spoke, Debbie watched for Christi to make a move and saw her remove her top.  Debbie pulled her black top off, which had been grinded away from her tits anyway.  Her husband spoke softly, but Christi and I both heard him.  I turned around and said, "She's not winning!  They're tied.  Neither got the best of the other."  Mark said, "That's not what I saw!  Christi's tits took a worse beating than Debbie's.."  My wife interrupted us, "Enough talk!  We're gonna finish this!"  Then, she stood up and charged Debbie who was trying to get up quickly enough to ward off Christi's charge!

Christi made it to Debbie just as she stood up and they locked hands.  They began wrestling on their feet.  Both women were trying to get the other down, but were pretty even in strength.  They struggled, shifting their hips and repositioning their feet for balance.  Their tits were dancing like crazy as they wrestled!  Mark and I were both captivated by the show!  They pushed and pulled until Christi rammed her body into Debbie's!  They fell onto the couch with my wife on top.  Both of us husbands were cheering as they wrestled on the couch.  Christi's tits were bouncing and swaying wildly as she hovered over Debbie, who was sitting on the couch trying to get my wife off of her.  I was AMPED as my wife was winning with her tits dancing in all directions!  I wasn't even touching my dick and I felt I was going to cum right then and there!  My wife's tits were giving an amazingly sexy show as she dominated her opponent.

Christi pulled her hands away from Debbie's hands and reached for her brown locks.  Debbie screamed as Christi once again jerked her head from side to side by her hair and I was loving it.  Debbie went for my wife's tits, because her hair was a bit out of reach as Christi sat on her hips.  Christi was in pain, but fought on as she caused Debbie to squeel.  Christi was winning for sure, now.  I yelled, "You've got her, babe!  You're winning!"  Christi, then, pulled up on Debbie's hair as she stood up from the couch.  She pulled Debbie off of her ass from the couch and jerked her head around and then down to the floor.  She was still standing as she dragged Debbie across the floor by the hair!  (I couldn't believe my wife was so furocious.  I asked her about that on the way home and she said she was thinking about the first catfight she lost to Mandi a long time ago.)  Debbie was kicking her feet and trying to pry my wife's hands from her hair as she was pulled across the floor.  Mark was trying to encourage Debbie as he shouted to her.  Christi stopped pulling as she was out of breath again.  She pulled Debbie up a little and manuevered around her.  Debbie tried to crawl away, but Christi mounted her ass as she continued to pull her hair!  It was a sexy sight seeing my wife dominate Debbie like this!  I cheered her as she continued.  Debbie's huge tits were hanging and wobbling as my wife bounced her ass on Debbie's ass as a humiliation tactic.

Debbie started fighting back again and wrestled to get my wife off of her.  Christi and Debbie wrestled until Debbie was on her back.  Christi started to mount Debbi's belly, but Debbie bucked her off and they wrestled back and forth until they locked legs once again and began rolling back and forth, pulling hair and screaming at each other.  After only a couple of minutes of this, Christi made it to the top position and pinned Debbie's wrists to the floor.  Christi's swaying tits were in my sight again!   She looked at me and saw my smile as I watched her defeating her opponent.  She smiled back and moved herself in position to humiliate some more.  Debbie was still trying to fight as she slightly bucked her hips and squirmed beneath my auburn beauty.  Then, Christi moved her chest left and right, making her tits sway from side to side and lowered them to Debbie's face.  Her tits were smacking Debbie's cheeks.  Debbie looked pissed, but was totally spent as she eventually laid still.  She moved her face to and fro, trying to avoid my wife's dominant tactic.  Debbie must have known what was about to happen.  Christi mocked her, saying, "Somebody was gonna smother me with her tits today, wasn't she?  Isn't that what Mark wanted?  I'll bet he talked it over with you in bed a few times for the past couple of weeks.  So, much for your plan!"  Then, Christi lowered her tits onto Debbie's face to smother her!  Debbie's tits were being crushed by my wife's midsection as she was smothered.  Her huge tits bubbled out into view as it continued.  Christi lifted her chest up and then flopped them down.  She repeated the tit slam to the face several times.  Again, she did this as a humiliation tactic to express her dominance over Debbie.  Then, she went for the finisher.  Christi grinded her tits into Debbie's face, ignoring their soreness from the catfight.  She moved them all around to catch Debbie's mouth which had been attempting to escape.  She pinned Debbie's face with her tits, smothering Debbie, who whimpered in defeat as she tried to catch her breath.  We heard Debbie begging to Christi, but the words were muffled.  Debbie's eyes were open, but looked glassy.  Christi lifted her tits a bit to clear an air passage for Debbie.  Debbie breathed in air as she loudly tried to catch her breath.  "Okay, Christi, you win...You're the Catfight Queen."  Christi looked at me with a smile on her face and said, "I didn't have to pry it out of her, baby.  How was that?"  I snickered to her and said, "I knew you had this, gorgeous!"  Then, Christi turned her head towards Mark and said, "I want to hear it from you!"  Mark had a look of amazement.  He wanted his wife to win, but was overtaken by Christi's prowess.  He looked at Christi with her titties hanging from her chest, just an inch or so from his defeated wife, whose wrists were pinned to the ground. He gazed over my wife's arched back to the mound that lited from her legs.  The only color he saw was lime green, as he was captivated.  Christi cleared her throat for his answer.  He, somewhat, awoke from his hypnosis and realized he was stroking his cock.  Christi was smiling as she watched him trying to take it all in.  Mark finally said, "Christi, you are the Catfight Queen."  He looked at his wife and she was looking at him.  She seemed calm and was apparently humbled in her demise.

Christi looked back down at her defeated opponent and said, "Now, suck my tits!" 

Debbie and Christi set the rules based on Mark's and my interests for the catfight.  They were both willing and experienced in all of it.  The additional agreement had to do with the stakes of winning/losing.  As the winner, Christi was in charge of getting what she wants.  Both women agreed to the terms prior to the battle. Mark and I were left in the dark on the stakes.  Neither of us knew what was to happen.

Debbie willingly sucked my wife's beautiful hanging tits!  I watched Debbie gently suck and lick Christi's sore tits.  I totally understood the gentleness due to the sore tits.  The catfight involved a lot of tit fighting.  Christi closed her eyes after she moved her hands from Debbie's wrists to place them flat on the floor. I could hear the sound of Debbie's mouth as she pleasured my wife.  Debbie reached to Christi's tits as Christi lifted her ass up. She was on all fourswith her tits hanging down to Debbie's lips.

Christi opened her eyes and moved herself from Debbie's face.  She crawled up to where her thong covered pussy was resting on Debbie's face.  Christi pulled the lime green thong sideways to reveal her mostly shaven pussy.  Debbie knew what was to happen and without command, began eating Christi out!  Christi gasped as she sat on Debbie's face.  Her nipples were hard and goosebumps covered much of her arms.  I could hear the mix of saliva and pussy juice as Debbie deligently licked and sucked.

Christi's breathing increased its rythum and she was moaning with pleasure. Whether from experience or from the fact that she knew what her own pussy likes, I didn't know, but Debbie tackled my wife's pussy with her mouth like a champ.  In a few short minutes, Christi began cumming.  She let out a loud cry and began riding Debbie's face.  Debbie's legs were squirming as she laid beneath the Catfight Queen.  Mark called me to where he was now standing.  I looked at where he was looking as he grinned.  Debbie's black thong was even darker where it covered her pussy.  It was wet!  Christi's loud moaning was rythumic like I'm used to hearing.  I was so horny watching this!

Christi finished and quickly moved to her hands and knees.  She moved back to her previous position with her tits dangling onto Debbies face, which was lightly glazed with my wife's cum. She looked back at Mark, who was watching from the same position behind the wives.  She said to him, "Give it to me!" Mark turned slightly red and his eyes widened as he stood dumbfounded.  Debbie, who was gently rubbing Christi's tits said, "Give it to her Mark!  Fuck the hell out of her!"

Mark quickly mounted my wife!  He grabbed the sides of my wife's ass and pushed his woody to Christi's pussy lips.  Christi reached beneath her legs, pulling the thong aside, grabbed his cock, and guided it into her.  Mark and Christi gasped as he entered her.  He began pumping his member solidly into her dripping pussy.  He pumped away for a couple of minutes, but was too excited from the evenings adult entertainment to last.  He grunted as my wife bumped her ass against him. His dick popped lose and he quickly moved it onto Christi's ass and pumped it.  His cum shot out and was landing on Christi's bubble butt.  Debbie could hear Mark cum as he grunted. She was fondling and licking my wife's tits. Christi smiled as he shot his warm load on her.  Then, Mark slid his cock across the cum and rubbed it all over her ass. Christi looked down at Debbie and said, "He covered my ass with his love juice, Debbie."  Debbie responded, "He better have some left for me!"

Mark slid his dick down Christi's crack and found her pussy, again.  He guided it himself and pushed it inside of her.  He wildy slammed his dick into her and fucked away.  Christi's tits bounced as Debbie released her hands.  Debbie closed her eyes as Christi's tits bounced and swayed along her face.  She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as the dancing tits slid across it.

Mark was giving it good for about the next ten minutes or so. I saw Christi's face change as she closed her eyes.  She shook her head from left to right and let out a yell as she was climaxing!  She began moaning loudly as Mark bounced off of her ass in a rythum of his own.  Her orgasm began to taper after a few seconds.  Mark was breathing hard and slid out of her.  He looked down and said, "Oh, shit!  She coated my dick, big time!"  I snickered at his response.  I knew exactly the feeling he had from my own experience the first time Christi creamed my cock.  It's exciting!

Christi sat up and manuevered forward.  She sat down on Debbie's hips and said to me, "Come here."  I walked my dancing boner to her and she reached out and grabbed it.  She pulled my dick into her mouth as I stood with each of my feet on each side of Debbie's head.  Christi sucked me off within about three minutes and quickly shifted my squirting dick to point it down at Debbie.  Debbie laid there watching with her huge tits resting, spread out across her chest and along her arms.  Christi jacked me off onto Debbie's face.  Debbie closed her eyes and opened her mouth.  I had quite a load built up from watching our wives catfight, which is my ultimate fantasy!  I looked down at my wife's defeated opponent and had flashes of her and Christi rolling across the floor as they pulled hair.  I yelled out in extreme pleasure as cum shot out onto her face. My wife was relentlessly jacking me off!  It felt so good!  Debbie's face was covered in my cum.  A little had landed into her mouth and she was swallowing it.  She looked up at me as I calmed down. She licked her lips at me and expressed, "Um!"  I smiled as the thought of a rematch seemed very possible. Christi looked at Debbie and said, "That's ALL you get, loser!" Debbie grinned at what I hoped was her thinking about getting revenge!

As Christi and I were about to walk out the door, Debbie was charging Mark.  She pushed him onto the couch and said, "You better give me that dick, now!"  She reached down, grabbed his flacid penus and started sucking it firmly.  Christi and I walked away from the door to the couch to see. Mark smiled at us as his wife was agressively horny.  She hadn't gotten a release, but watched the three of us get what we needed after the catfight.  I nudged Christi, so she said, "Come on Mark, give it to her!"  Then, she lifted her tee shirt and flashed him.  Mark snickered at us and found his wife's tits to fondle.  She sucked him hard!  Christi and I turned the door lock before we pulled the door shut. As we walked to the vehicle, I put my arm around my wife and she responded by grabbing my ass.

Life is boring without adventure.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Amped Up!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 03:42:22 AM »
And this is now becoming one of the best series ever.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 09:09:07 AM »
Great story!

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 02:47:06 AM »
Hey buddy, missed ya.  As usual, very very hot stuff.  Not as much rolling around as usual but still plenty of body to body contact.  Just love your stuff.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline bulithead

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 06:44:15 PM »
Fantastic Mr Wesley!

Online Debbiedoes

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 11:28:11 PM »
...interesting...