News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Session review - Warrior at MWMUK - London

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session review - Warrior at MWMUK - London
« on: September 30, 2015, 11:11:43 PM »
Warrior 2-0 The Amazing spider-Mouth

Warrior arrived just after my match with Bullet finished.  A quick hello before I took a shower allowing Warrior, Bullet and Cam to have a catch up.  I emerge from the changing room and start warming up.  Warrior uses the changing room.  She has now changed into black gym leggings and purple / turquoise / pink / crimson spotted sports bra.  We get down on our knees facing each other, knock fists together and tap palms BJJ style to start the round.  Warrior keeps low on her knees, solid base, lightly probing with her arms, keeping her head low, gazing into the space I am occupying, using the visual information to be ready to react to any attack I make.  Before I know it, I am almost placed in a guillotine, I was lucky to spot Warrior was going for it early enough to prevent the move.  Warrior rolls back, probing with feet as she lies on her back.  I try to get round the side but she keeps her feet either side of me so I enter her guard.  Rolling over, she has the full mount on me.  I am placing a hand on Warriors thigh to attempt pushing it into a half guard.  Warrior is not falling for that.  I end up on my side, Warrior coming over the top of me from front to back, I cannot see where she is, She has my back, and pulls me up ont her body so as she can get her legs around me in a body triangle for control.  She has my back and I am trying hard to keep her hands from my throat.  Warrior tucks a hand under my chin, the other forearm is now right on my throat.  I’ve left it too late to get out of this and I know it.  Wondering if In will pass out if she keeps it on without me tapping.  My eyes wide open, experiencing the rear naked choke, right on the wind pipe, I really must tap, it would not be a good idea to be stubborn at this point.  I verbally submit with a distorted voice due to the choke move.  1-0 to Warrior. 

Round 2 has been a good one for me as I manage to avoid Warrior’s attempts to get me with a guillotine, Americanas, straight arm lock and Kimura.  Surprisingly, she has not tried the triangle from being on her back, this was her most effective move the last time we fought.  My trusty half guard defence has helped me in this round, but Warrior also used the half guard defence well.  It has been a great workout with long periods where Warrior and I were grappling in close.  Really happy with my fitness and defensive work, but Warrior is not going to be denied, getting an arm triangle on me and I have to tap.  What a match, really happy to only lose 2-0.  I was nowhere near getting a point myself, but my defence has been good today.  Throughout the match we kept up the banter.  Warrior is certainly one of my favourites and I’ll certainly be tackling her again before Christmas. 

Later Cam, Warriro and I went to Nandos before heading our separate ways on the Victoria line.  It was a really nice chat over food and drinks to round the day off.  Bullet and Warrior also had a match with each other today, but that will be in another report coming this weekend.  Thanks for the match Warrior, thanks for organising the whole day Cam xx
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.