News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

George's wife fights his 8th 9th grade English teacher

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
George's wife fights his 8th 9th grade English teacher
« on: October 01, 2015, 08:23:16 PM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

For many years I have had this fantasy about my wife Anna getting into a fight with my 8th and 9th grade English teacher Marsha. Marsha is 5'6”, 170 lbs, 36DD. Marsha is a very tough woman. She is not only a teacher, but she isn't afraid of any confrontation, and she's very confident, dominant and cocky, and she always wants to maintain control. Marsha has a very explosive temper. She always turns redder and redder and she raises her voice a little when she is angered. Marsha is very lady like and it is sometimes such a turn on thinking about how she is about to punch another woman in her face if they anger her enough. The one time I did see her in a physical confrontation. It didn't even happen in school. Marsha was about 30 years old, and I was 21. I was in a hot club, and there is Marsha, dressed in a gorgeous white low cut micro mini dress. She always wears 4” high heels, even in school and that is what she has on now. She's wearing a push up bra and she looked just like I had fantasized she would look with her low cut dress showing the tops of her big, sexy breasts. I don't know how the altercation started, and you can't imagine how excited it made me. Marsha and this 10 year younger blonde hottie, I would guess 5'2, 115 lbs, 34C. She was wearing a black micro mini skirt, sheer, white, button dress blouse, 3” high heels. The two of them start screaming at each other. Marsha's face turned beet red and she smacked the blonde really hard right across her face. The blonde's head swung sideways. The blonde grabbed Marsha's hair and was ripping chunks out. Marsha started punching the blonde in her face and that is when the bouncers came out and broke the fight up. The blonde had a swollen, black and blue eye and blood was rolling out of her nose, and her lower lip was swollen and bloody. Somehow Marsha's dress had gotten ripped and her bra was exposed and her hair was a mess.

My wife Anna is 5'7”, 140 lbs, 34C. I knew Anna in high school and she was pretty, but in an almost nerdy way. She always did wear these glasses with thick black frames, which now makes her really hot and sexy, while back then, made her look, as I said a little nerdy. Under those glasses is a very beautiful face  She was on the gymnastics team and she always exercises and she keeps herself  very toned. I saw her get into several fights in high school and each time I was shocked by her explosive temper and how the other woman all ended bloody and crying and many times partially naked.

I love your stories and I was hoping you could write the story with all the fist fighting, and I would love to see how you think the winner will humiliate the loser.

George

Part-2
Oh yes George, you were at the club with Anna when who do you run into but Marsha, your high school English teacher. The very beautiful ladylike woman, and yes, her big fuckin tits are just as you had always fantasized, hanging halfway out of her dress. Your cock had always become so hard in school that it used to raise your desk up off of the floor, and you had just about every fantasy that exists about your idol, this tough, big titted fantasy woman. Anna recognized her right away, and as you said, you remember a couple of times when you brought Marsha up in conversations with Anna, Anna would get very jealous and pissed off, and on a couple of occasions she replied, “That cocky bitch needs to have her attitude adjusted.” Anna knows about your fantasies, and she knows how excited the thought of the two of them fighting gets you.

Marsha walks right over to you, and she hugs you and kisses you and she tells you how good it is to see you, and telling you how good you are looking. George, Marsha is leaning in between me and Anna, with her back to Anna, and can you just imagine how pissed off Anna is. Marsha knows Anna and she didn't even say hello to her, but even worse, she knows that you're is married to Anna.

George, what makes this even hotter is that Marsha has on that very same white micro mini dress that she wore the last time. Anna is wearing a pair of micro cut off jeans, and a white halter top, she clearly wasn't expecting to fight. Anna uses her left arm to push lightly against Marsha, trying to move Marsha out from in between you. George you said it yourself. Marsha's face turns beet red and Marsha comes swinging around to face Anna, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Anna hard across her face. Anna's black framed glasses go flying off of her face and slides and bounces on the table.

Marsha is standing up and she has this cocky, I'm much bigger than you, and I'm in charge of you little girl attitude. Marsha screams, “How dare you put your hands on me. Who do you think you are.” George, you know how crazy Anna is, you said it yourself, her face turns beet red and she leaps up off of her seat, and she grabs Marsha's dress, shoving her back hard. Marsha's dress rips halfway down the front, exposing her huge, sexy bra, and now the crowd is cheering as she stumbles backwards a few steps on her high heels. Your wife's face is bright red and you can see the smoke coming out of her ears and she goes after Marsha, and she sends her left fist plowing right into Anna's nose. Anna's head swings back and forth and blood is rolling from her nose. Marsha sends her left fist right at Anna's face again, but this time Anna manages to reach up and she grabs Marsha's wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she sends it plowing right into Marsha's teeth, making her lips split open and blood is rolling from her lips.

Marsha tastes her blood and Marsha is really pissed off and she lunges right at Anna. Anna smacks her left fist right into Marsha's nose, making her nose bleed she's so pissed off she really wants to knock Marsha bloody, but Anna's punch doesn't do anything to stop Marsha, and Marsha just goes plowing into Anna, full force, tackling Anna onto her back on the ground, and then as Anna tries to sit up, Marsha pushes her shoulder's back, knocking her flat on her back on the ground, and Marsha sits right down on Anna's stomach. Anna is stunned for a moment, but then she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin cow,” but Marsha has her fuckin pinned, and she grabs Anna's hair with both of her hands, and she starts banging her head against the concrete. She just keeps on cracking her fuckin skull against the hard cement over and over again screaming, “I'm going to knock you silly you stupid little bitch,” until first, George your wife is seeing fuckin stars, and then her eyes start swimming around in her head.

Marsha drops Anna's head to the concrete, and George, right now your cock is rock hard as tough sexy Marsha laughs and she screams, “You're not so fuckin tough.” Get ready George, your cock is going to really start trying to break out of your pants. Marsha reaches around behind herself and she opens the clasp of her bra, and Marsha's big, juicy, sexy tits, the very tits that you have had so many fantasies about over all these years come flopping out of her bra. Marsha's tits are firm and their bouncing and shaking as she shows Anna her huge breasts, with her big, baby bottle sized  nipples all hard and erect. Marsha looks so tough, so fuckin dominant as she grabs your wife by her hair and she yanks her head up so that her big, sexy tits are dangling right in Anna's shocked face, and imagine this George. Marsha laughs and she screams, “look at these breasts bitch, these are the breasts that your husband has been fantasizing about every day for two years. These are the breasts that got your husbands cock gets so hard that it would raise his desk up off of the floor, every day he was in my class, and these are the tits that your husband has fantasized about worshiping for all of these years. Now you're going to worship my tits bitch. Kiss my nipples bitch.”

I can see your cock busting a hole in his pants as you watches your wife, who has tears welling up in her eyes, and she puckers her lips and she kisses Marsha's hard, erect left nipple. Then she moves her head over and she puts her mouth over Marsha's huge, hardened right nipple, and she clamps her teeth down right on her tit. Marsha lets out a bloodcurdling scream as she grabs Anna's hair and she starts trying to pull her mouth off of her tit, and then she manages to leap up off of Anna and she falls over onto her back, rolling back and forth, rubbing her aching, bloody tit and crying out, “You bit me, how fuckin dare you bite me.” Slowly Anna starts to get onto her feet, and Anna's legs almost buckle under her as she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance. Slowly Marsha gets up to her feet, and her tears are filling up in her eyes, as she's still trying to rub the aching pain away from her bloody tit. Marsha's dress slides right down her body and Marsha kicks off the dress, and now the crowd is screaming as she's standing there in her push up bra and little lace panties. 

Then the crowd goes totally quite, everyone can't wait to see what is going to happen next. The two women raise their fists up like men and they start to circle each other, checking each other out. Marsha is infuriated and she goes after Anna, and she sends a wild hay-maker right at Anna's face, but quickly Anna manages to step to the side and out of the way, and Marsha gets this totally shocked look on her face as she just goes stumbling right past Anna quite off balance. Marsha regains her balance and shock turns to anger as Marsha spins back around to face Anna, but just as she does, Anna sends her right fist plowing right into the rounded bowl of Marsha's flabby gut. She knocks the fuckin air right out of Marsha, and Marsha bends over in pain gasping for air. Then with her left fist she hits her. She sends it plowing full force, uppercut right into Marsha's jaw. You can hear Marsha's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Marsha is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Marsha is fuckin startled. Anna walks right towards Marsha and she shoves her shoulders back hard. Marsha goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she hits the wall. Anna walks up to her again and Anna raises her fists up like a man and she starts laughing viciously as she screams, “You don't know just how long I'v been waiting to use your big, flabby cow tits as punching bags you fuckin cocky big mouth.” She starts right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast, back and forth and back and forth. She's using Marsha's huge, sexy breasts as punching bags.

George, how many times have you fantasized seeing your hot, sexy 8th and 9th grade teacher, having her big, sexy breasts used as punching bags. They're swinging and bouncing and shaking, and every man watching this fight has their cocks trying to bust out of there pants, and seeing Marsha's big, hard nipples has got every woman watching all soaking wet between their legs. George your wife is really getting fuckin excited, knowing just how hard your cock is as she just keeps beating Marsha's big, sexy tits up. Marsha starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” as your hot, blonde wife punches Marsha's huge breasts until they're swollen and black and blue. Marsha wants to stop, but Anna is really starting to get off on knocking the shit out of Marsha, and she really wants to humiliate her.

Anna screams, “You want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you thought you were so fuckin tough. Tell everyone that you thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were wrong. Tell them that I beat you up Marsha, and now you're going to beg me to humiliate you over and over again.” Marsha's eyes are red and teary, she wants to stop, but Anna has lost her temper, and she's really not finished with Marsha yet. She grabs her hair and she pulls her right down onto her back on the ground. You watch your beautiful hot sexy tough blonde wife open her tiny little cut off jeans and she starts to lower them, and then she kicks them right off, and your wife's tiny soaking wet panties are next to be lowered, and she stands over Marsha and then she lowers herself down onto Marsha's big, swollen, black and blue tits. Anna laughs and she screams, “my husband has fantasized watching me to do this to you for a long time now. Get ready, get fuckin ready, because now you're going to lick me into orgasm.”

George, can you just imagine standing there watching your tough blonde wife force your tough, dominant, cocky 8th and 9th grade English teacher stick her tongue into her pussy and start to lick her. Marsha is licking and kissing and making hot, passionate love to her 21 year old adversary, totally dominated and humiliated in front of everyone, as your wife explodes all over Marsha's tongue.   

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
Re: George's wife fights his 8th 9th grade English teacher
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:54:54 AM »
Good story thank you for sharing.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: George's wife fights his 8th 9th grade English teacher
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »
Like this story  ;)