News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Girl friend vs lesbian

• 2 Replies

nemo357

Girl friend vs lesbian
« on: October 02, 2015, 06:03:51 PM »
This is my first attempt at a story and it is not quite finished.  I certainly don't mind constructive criticism and did have some help with a female editor.
**********************************************************************************************************************
 I know a couple of women, friends of mine, who are gay.  They are attractive and a lot of guys see them and think “what a waste,” but they are true lesbians and not bi. I know their sexual preferences, and since we have some common interests, consider them friends.  Since they know I am dating Sue, they consider me "safe" and we get along well.

In fact one of them, Cally, remarked to me how lucky I am that Sue was so cute. Since I considered Cally and Joan like "one of the guys", I would talk to them about my interest in female wrestling. I once mentioned how I would really love to see a match end, and Cally thought that would be hot to have a free for all match with Amy and Sue against her and Joan.   Cally even offered a bonus to make things more interesting.  The winner's partners could have the losers.  Though to keep things fair, she would bring a couple of her gay male friend along.  Scott and David often double “dated” with Cally and Joan when they were trying to “blend in” with the straights.  I was curious about what two gay guys would do with Sue and Amy, but I really did not give it much thought; I was too busy thinking instead how great it would be to fuck Cally!

Now that struck me as a real interesting bargain.  As I mentioned, Cally and I were friends, but I also have to admit I always wondered what it would be like to get in her pants.  She was a youngish looking 38, 5'2, and 120 pounds.  She was the same height as Sue and 10 pounds heavier...but those 10 pounds were all in her breasts; she was definitely shapelier than Sue.  Joan is 5'7 and was a good 140 to 150 pounds.  She was definitely the “man” of the pair and there was not an ounce of fat on her.  A clear-cut A-cup from sports, but a well toned ass and great legs.

When I mentioned the idea to Mark he admitted he found it hot; the idea of fucking either Cally or Joan, getting a real lesbian, appealed to him.  We were both convinced our women would win easily.  Since both Sue and Amy had expressed an interest in swinging we did not think they would object, though we decided not to tell them all the details of the match.

When asked if we would intervene if the match "got interesting," both Mark and I answered no and figured it would be hot to watch. Sue had admitted to some bi experiences in college and would not be traumatized. Mark thought the same about Amy, so we decided to set up a match. We would not tell either Sue or Amy about the designs of Cally and Joan, nor what would happen to the losers.

Sue always thought it would be fun to "fun wrestle", that is, no real scratching, no punching, etc with another woman in front of me. I am sure she thought it would be interesting to put on a show. Perhaps pin the other woman in a matchbook pin or otherwise spread her legs so I would get a good look. Sue was a major exhibitionist and would not hesitate to excite any men watching by "displaying" the other woman, that is, pinning her topless or strip off her bottoms and spread her legs wide.

Both Sue and Amy agreed, thinking it would be a fun way to tease Mark and I.  So I set up the match. I had rented some exercise pads for my living room.  The nice thing about me being a bachelor and Sue and I not living together, was that I could do things like that.    I set up the “match” for the following Friday evening.

Cally, Joan, Scott, and David all arrived early.  Cally and Joan used my spare bedroom to change while I poured Scott and David a drink.  These guys looked like they were right out of one of those women's calendars and would make any man feel inadequate.  It was hard to imagine they were gay.

Cally came out wearing a conservative red, white, and blue bikini; Joan wore a white French cut one-piece.  Sue arrived about 15 minutes after Joan and Cally and was wearing a white sundress with a short skirt that barely covered her white cotton bikini panties.  She liked the comfort it provided and felt it would be less likely to “fall off” during a match.  She did glare a bit at both Cally and Joan as they sat on my couch in their bathing suits.  She did not know they were gay and I think she was a bit jealous.

Mark and Amy arrived a few minutes after Sue.  Amy was wearing a red one-piece, cut high on her thigh with a tiki skirt over it. The top was low cut as well, showing a bit of cleavage.  Introductions were made all around and I made everyone a few drinks.  Then the guys moved to different sides of the room to root for our respective women: Scott and David for Cally and Joan, and Mark and I for Sue and Amy.

The women agreed to a free-for-all submission match.  They would all be on the mat at the same time.  If one of the team were incapacitated that would mean the remaining team member would have to deal with two opponents at the same time.  Neither Cally nor Joan objected to Sue's outfit as being too much clothing.  Amy removed her tiki skirt and all four women moved to the center of the mat, waiting for instructions to start.

Sue and Cally were about the same size, as were Joan and Amy so the two teams paired up with Sue wrestling Cally, and Joan, Amy.  What neither Sue nor Amy knew was that Joan and Cally loved to wrestle each other to an erotic pin, so had some experience.  Also both of them, Cally and Joan, loved to tease men, so they let Sue and Amy take command of the match in the early stages.

Sue was able to maneuver behind Cally and get her in a full nelson.  Sue slipped Cally's top down, exposing her breasts, and with her arms up over her head, they really stuck out!  Sue then used one hand to preserve the full nelson and with her free hand started working Cally's nipples; first one, then the other.  What Sue did not know is that Cally was a bit of an SM freak, and twisting her nipples got her aroused.  The temperature in the room was only in the mid 70's, but the exertion had caused a sheen of sweat to form on all the women.  Cally's breasts were slick from her sweat and Sue had trouble keeping a firm grasp of Cally's nipple as she struggled.

Meanwhile, Cally thought she would tease Mark and I a bit.  So instead of breaking the hold, which she easily could have done, she struggled, with her legs spread a bit wider than she probably needed.  She gave a quick wink to Mark and I, which Sue fortunately did not see.  Cally could tell we were staring at her crotch.  Because her legs were spread, the fabric of her bikini was tight against her crotch and her mound was prominent under the thin fabric.  I swear I could see a small stain in the fabric and there was no doubt Cally was aroused by the way Sue was working her nipple; both nipples were erect!

While Cally struggled with Sue, Amy had Joan in a grapevine.  The view from the back was incredible as both women had their legs spread.  Amy was trying to keep Joan pinned down and was pressing down with her hips trying to maintain the hold.  Joan was thrusting back against Amy and while Amy could not see it, all the men could see that Joan was clearly aroused; there was clearly a stain on the crotch of her bathing suit.

Cally finally decided it was time to break free of the full nelson and holding her arms straight up, dropped down.  Her body was slippery from the sweat and she slipped right through Sue's grasp.  She came back up and put an elbow, hard, into Sue's solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her.  As Sue doubled over, trying to catch her breath, Cally got a leg behind Sue's knee and tripped her, dropping Sue to the floor on her back. Sue was still trying to get her breath when Cally dropped down on her, planting her elbow in Sue's gut this time with a loud “oomph” from Sue.

Cally then dropped onto Sue, her gorgeous breasts over Sue's face and then proceeded to demonstrate a perfect example of a breast smother.  Sue's legs thrashed, the skirt of her sundress hiking up around her hips.  After a few minutes, Sue's thrashing lessened; she was semi “out of it” and lay on the mat, on her back, drool coming out of her mouth.  Cally immediately got up and went to assist her partner who was still working to get out of Amy's grapevine.  By the way she was thrusting her hips, we were not sure she really wanted to get out of it!

Amy had noticed, out of the side of her eye, that Sue was out of the match for the moment but she was not prepared for what happened next.  While she had her legs spread, keeping Joan in the grapevine, Cally applied her patented “bowling ball hold” to Amy's crotch.  From behind, she had her thumb over Amy's ass and her fingers on Amy's pussy. Cally did not try to insert her fingers, but the hold unquestionably got Amy's attention and Amy yelped in surprise.

As she reacted to Cally's fingers at her crotch, Joan rolled out from under her.  Amy knew she was in trouble as she was forced face down on the mat.  Joan put her in a cross body pin, one hand moving between Amy's legs, to replace Cally's hand!  Amy tried to lock her ankles together but was too late and Joan already had her hands between Amy's legs.  Joan began stroking Amy through the thin fabric of her bathing suit while Amy struggled.  Amy was a bit shocked; she had expected a crotch claw, not to be fondled!

Meanwhile, Cally returned her attention to Sue who was starting to come around.  She dropped an elbow into Sue's gut again, eliciting an “oomph” from Sue.  Then the action began to get interesting.  While Joan was fondling Amy's crotch, Cally grabbed the top of Sue's sundress and ripped down. Sue rarely wore a bra under her sundress and her breasts were instantly exposed.  Since they were not as well formed as hers, Cally began taunting Sue as “tiny tits”.  Cally began fondling Sue' breasts, playing with her nipples, causing them to get erect.  Sue was expecting to be breast mauled, but had not expected the fondling and was a bit surprised, especially when a glimpse at Cally's face suggested she was enjoying the feel of Sue's breasts.

While Cally was feeling up Sue, Joan was vigorously fondling Amy's crotch.  Amy was still trying to buck Joan off her back when Joan slipped a finger around the leg band of Amy's bathing suit and into her!  Amy stiffened. “Stop...that's not in the rules,” to which Joan responded the match was NHB, no-holds-barred.  Even while Amy was complaining, Joan noticed how wet she was.  Joan's finger had slipped in with no resistance, and in a second she had two fingers in Amy; the crotch of her one-piece was now far to the side, exposing her pussy!  Amy's pussy was dripping as Joan finger fucked her while Amy pounded the mat with her fists, yelling “I give...I give, stop, you bitch,” which ended with a moan as Joan slipped a third finger into her.

Sue could see Amy's predicament but was in no position to help, Cally played with her breasts for a bit and then reversed position dropping onto Sue's belly with her ass, facing Sue's feet.  That maneuver knocked the wind out of Sue yet again and she looked hopeless lying there on the mat, Cally slowly moved her ass up towards Sue's face.  Sue noticed the fabric in the crotch of Cally's bikini bottoms was moist as she slid her ass over Sue's bare breasts.  Cally leaned forward, running her hands over Sue's body and flipped the skirt of Sue' sundress so it was up around her belly.

Cally continued to move her hands down, pressing against the inside of Sue's thighs.  In her weakened state, Sue could not resist as her legs were slowly spread.  While she was doing this, Cally kept inching her bottom until her crotch was above Sue's face, a fraction of an inch from her nose.  Sue began to realize that she was going to be in for more than she bargained for, but as she started to get out the words “Stop...I subm…,” Cally had settled her bottom down onto Sue's face...muffling her.

While Cally was doing this to Sue, Joan still had Amy pinned face down, furiously finger fucking her.  The insides of Amy’s thighs were soaked with her own juices.  Amy struggled, but she could not get Joan off her back.  Joan pulled her fingers out of Amy's pussy and slipped the crotch of her bathing suit back into place, wiping her soaked fingers on the fabric covering Amy's ass. 

Joan then shifted her position, squatting behind Amy and put her forearm around her throat.  She then leaned back, maintaining the hold, so Amy was sitting up between Joan's legs, facing us, her back to Joan, while Joan kept her in a choke hold.  Joan then used her free hand to pull first one, then the other, of the straps to Amy's bathing suit over her arms, then pulled the top part of Amy's bathing suit down to just below her breasts.  Joan then started working Amy's nipples, almost like she was going to milk her.  The choke hold was having its effect on Amy and she was rapidly losing strength.  Joan pivoted her body so she could see Cally rubbing her crotch on Sue's face; Sue's muffled pleas for her to stop were somehow erotic to hear.

Mark and I also noticed a small but growing stain at the crotch of Amy's bathing suit; the red fabric had developed a quarter size dark stain.  Joan kept Amy in the choke hold and moved her free hand down Amy's body, forcing it between her legs. You could tell by the look on Amy's face that she knew she was in for another diddling and because of the choke hold, she could not say much, other than a weak ”Stop, please stop…”

While Joan was working Amy again, through the fabric of her bathing suit, Cally was up to more evil with Sue.  Joan reached down and hooked her arms under Sue's knees, folding her into a matchbook pin, her face under Joan's crotch.  She hauled Sue’s legs up and tucked Sue's ankles under her arms, her hands free to play with Sue's crotch.  The skirt of Sue's sundress flopped down and her sexy bottom was high in the air from the matchbook pin.  Sue's crotch was only inches from Cally's face when Cally leaned forward and inhaled deeply.  “Ah...smells delicious” is all she said and then started to lick Sue's pussy through her thin cotton panties.  By this point, Sue realized that Cally was into women, but pinned like she was, there was nothing she could do.  She tried tugging her legs out from under Cally's arms, but in her current position she had little leverage, and Cally kept forcing her bottom down onto Sue's face, cutting off her air and her ability to struggle.

Sue was squirming and Mark and I could easily see that her crotch was soaked, and it was not all from Cally's saliva!  We could hear her begging Cally to stop, though it was muffled, the sound coming out from under Cally's bottom.  Soon we noticed that Sue's hips started to move into Cally's lips, and when Cally tugged the fabric to the side and started tonguing Sue's pussy and clit, Sue began whimpering.  After a few minutes of this we could hear Sue begging Cally not to make her cum, not in front of everyone.  Even though they were gay, Scott and David were enjoying the spectacle as well!

Sue was gushing by this point.  Cally had worked the crotch of Sue's panty clear to the side.  Everyone could see Sue's well trimmed pussy, though I suspect Scott and David were more intrigued by her pretty ass!  Sue juices were dripping, leaking down her body!  Cally seemed to be enjoying the taste of Sue, though the way she was grinding her bottom against Sue's face it was obvious she was enjoying that as well!

Joan did not like all of the attraction focusing on Cally and Sue, so decided to put on a show with Amy.  She increased the choke until Amy was pretty much out of it, and then put her on her back on the mat.  Amy's breasts looked great and Amy was semi-conscious.

Joan tugged the straps of Amy's suit further down and off her arms, so that the top of Amy's red one piece was now down around her waist!  Joan then moved into a position over Amy's face, pulled the crotch of her own bathing suit to the side, and moved into a face sit, grinding her bare pussy against Amy's face, coating it with her juices.  Joan grabbed Amy's blonde hair, pulling Amy's face up to her pussy.

Cally kept working Sue's pussy with her tongue.  She let sue flop back down from the matchbook and leaned over into a 69 position.  Cally's crotch was soaking as much as Sue's.  The elastic in Sue's panties was stretched out of shape at this point, but Cally wanted to make sure Sue's first orgasm was in her panties.  We could tell from the way her hips were moving and the way she was moaning that Sue was close to cumming. 

She was begging Cally to stop, not to make her cum with everyone watching.  Cally's only response was to work Sue's clit with her tongue while grinding her own crotch on Sue's face!

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
Re: Girl friend vs lesbian
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:50:11 PM »
Great story....enjoyed it. Had a lot of elements I look for in a catfight.

Offline ninetofiver

Re: Girl friend vs lesbian
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:07:51 AM »
Great story! Really enjoyed it :D