News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jackets on the line - An Indian Catfight Story

• 2 Replies

Offline catfight_fan

Jackets on the line - An Indian Catfight Story
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
Ayushi vs. Gargi – Battle in Leather

Both of them liked leather jackets; both of them enjoyed working out and staying stronger than their peers; both of them loved the occasional catfight, beating someone who dared to challenge their superiority; given that the two women had so much in common, it was always bound to be one of the two possibilities – either they became thick friends or they became more or less, mortal enemies. As fate would have, there always remained bad blood between Gargi and Ayushi – be it the fact that they both like the same guy, who ended up with Ayushi. There were even rumors that the two had tussled once or twice in private, tussled would be a very soft word for the hurt they must have put on each other. However, word has it that though they had fought each other more than once, there has been no clear winner between them. It was only a matter of time before of time before their paths crossed again. Maybe this time there would be a conclusion to the grudge that the two women held against each other. In terms of catfighting, each of them had a reputation in their respective groups. Their opponents were always vanquished over the course of the fight and both of them had no losses recorded against them. In their own right, they both were catfighting queens. The question being- who was the better woman between the two of them?

One morning, out of nowhere, Ayushi received a text from Gargi – “You there?” Curious as to what she wanted Ayushi starting replying:
A: Yes. What do you want?
G: Have you been to Manish’s recently?
Manish’s was one of the best outlets for leather jackets in Siliguri. Both ladies loved to shop there since the collection that the shop had was the best in town. Ayushi tried to recollect when she had last been there and was curious as to why Gargi would even bother if she had been there or not.
A: Why do you want to know? I went there last week.
G: Ok. So you must have bought that new collection’s black leather jacket?
Ayushi was now surprised – “Has the bitch been following me now?” was the first thought that she had.
A: Yes. What is it to you?
Gargi, at the other end, was in a very bad mood. She had asked the owner to keep that jacket from the racks so she could get back and buy it once she had the cash ready. The dumb idiot must have forgotten about it and now it was under the ownership of her rival.
G: Well… I had reserved it before you; I had asked the owner to keep it from sale so I could come pick it up on a later date.
Ayushi was amused now.
A:  Ok. Do I look like the owner of the shop to you? The jacket was there for sale and I bought it.
Gargi paused before replying. She knew that there was no way that Ayushi would let her have the jacket now, but she was very desperate for it, so she was okay with taking it from her no matter what.
G: Well… I know it will be hard to expect this from you. But will you be good enough to sell it to me. I will pay extra for your trouble.
For Ayushi, this was a golden opportunity. She had been itching to get a fight with Gargi and this seemed like a nice way of provoking her into one. And this time, there had to be a winner. With this on her mind, she decided – “No point being nice beyond this. Bitch Mode – ON!!”
A: Well I am sorry honey. It is not my fault that you are poor and that you could not buy the jacket when you first saw it. I bet you had to “work” a few nights to raise the cash. 
G: Fucking arrogant bitch. Mind your words.
A: Listen sweetheart. You can have the jacket. In fact you can have all my jackets; if you are ready to fight me for them. If I win, I get to keep all of yours. There should be only one queen with all the best jackets in Siliguri.
Gargi was not expecting this. But she did like the idea. This would be a chance to completely destroy Ayushi the way she had always dreamed. This time instead of texting, she called Ayushi. Their conversation was very short. They decided on the time and place where they would fight. The rules would be the same - a hairpulling no holds barred catfight till one woman could not go on. To stick to their theme, they decided they would be fighting in leather jackets and jeans.
Since Ayushi’s gym was undergoing a renovation, they decided they would fight it out in the suite room of a hotel in Siliguri. Ayushi had a previous fight there and she was aware that they would have more than enough space to catfight. Both of them met in the lobby, Ayushi wearing a tight black leather jacket over a red top and skin fit jeans. The jacket showcased her thick and strong physique, especially the arms and shapely breasts. Gargi arrived in a similar black jacket – though not as chiseled as Ayushi – she had a strong core which is the reason for her strength and advantage in catfights. Neither woman spoke much while making the Check-in and during their time in the lift.
Once in the suite, they quickly moved the furniture back and made room in front of the bed for the catfight. Once they had the needed space, they stood at opposite ends of the suite and stared at each other for a long time. Ayushi asked, “You can walk away now if you want to – remember the loser cannot wear leather jackets for a year; can you manage without one?” Gargi sneered back,” Bitch. I wouldn’t be worried. It is the loser who has to be worried. Quit yapping like always and let us get this done. You will be begging for mercy in sometime”.
With that, both women walked towards each other and latched their hands hard into their opponent’s hair - pulling and twisting, trying to get leverage, bending the other’s neck back as hard as they can, then viciously pulling the other’s head down in a jerky snap action, trying to knock the other off balance. Both women were straight into the fight and showed they knew how to fight as each one yanked hard but the other countered the move and they stayed on their feet
"Fucking slut" sneered Ayushi as she released her right hand and slapped Gargi hard, once on her head and then twice on her side, though the leather jacket acted as protection. I have to strip her soon, thought Ayushi to herself.
"You cxnt" yelled Gargi as she slapped Ayushi three times once on her face then two hard full slaps aimed at her chest and then with her third slap she grabbed Ayushi’s jacket and starting pulling on it to try and get an advantage in the strip contest and she partially succeeded. Inspired by this Gargi drove Ayushi backwards yanking at her hair even more and then slapped at Ayushi’s left breast.

Ayushi knew this was coming, experience told her the women she fought always went for her breasts early on which is why she had strutted her chest out when she met Gargi and sensing her chance as she was driven back she steadied herself and brought her knee up hard into Gargi’s middle just above her crotch and below her waist.
"Oh fuck" blurted out Gargi as she felt the pain from Ayushi’s knee but it just made her angrier. She balled up her fist and punched hard for her rival’s stomach with all her strength. Right after it landed she took a swipe at Ayushi’s left breast with the nails of her right hand, inflicting pain on Ayushi even through the jacket. Ayushi was very angry; Gargi was playing dirty from the beginning.
The two catfight queens took a breath, as they stepped back from each other to get a grasp of the flow of events happening. Both of them threw stares at the other trying to calculate the next move. Ayushi made the restart as she went towards Gargi with intent. Gargi stood her ground and both of them came to together in a classical neck-to-elbow position. It was a test of strength to see which woman could get the upper hand in this exchange.  Their muscles strained under the tight leather jackets, their breasts forcing against the fabric. Gargi managed to push Ayushi a few steps back maintaining the same position. After which, Ayushi pushed back with her powerful legs and held her ground. They stayed in the same position for a few seconds, their heavy breaths against each other’s necks.
Sensing a stalemate, Ayushi quickly went for Gargi’s hair. Gargi yelped in pain, she had not expected that. Before Gargi could get a hold of her hair, Ayushi used the control of Gargi’s hair and pulled down hard forcing her to go down onto her knees. Seizing the initiative, Ayushi went closer and while she held Gargi’s head by her hair, she engulfed it with her massive thighs in a standing head scissor and starting squeezing. Of all the things that Ayushi was proud of, it was her thighs that she was most proud of, many women have fallen prey to her between them. Gargi realized the full pressure almost immediately. Letting out small sobs, she just could not accept defeat so early into the fight. Ayushi taunted her, “Give up bitch! I can go even harder and knock you out.” Gargi responded by slapping Ayushi wherever her hand could reach, but Ayushi had her properly caught – her hand was still holding Gargi’s hair from the backside and her thighs still held her in a vise. Ayushi slowly removed the grip on Gargi’s hair to help apply more pressure through her thighs. Just after she applied one more exertion, Gargi somehow managed to pull her legs from below causing Ayushi to lose balance and free her. Gargi went scrambling away from Ayushi once she was out – her face red from her near-defeat experience. “Well – She is some fighter for sure”, thought Ayushi to herself.
Not to lose her advantage, Ayushi immediately went after her rival. Gargi was ready for this time. They tried slaps to the face and body. Gargi caught Ayushi with a heavy one to the left of her head. In between the slaps, both of them resorted to pulling hair and try to take the advantage to the ground. Both of them had seen what the other was capable of and they saw sense in taking the cautious path.
After atleast dozen slapping duels which left both of them with messy hair and very red faces, they stepped back again to decide on the next strategy. Circling around and staring at each other, they could sense that this was one of the most challenging fights that they would ever have. Slowly, the circle’s size reduced and the action restarted.
This time Ayushi made sure to pull Gargi close once she caught her hair properly for the first time. This time though, she applied a standing headlock trying to maneuver her into a lower position on the ground. Gargi, not able to escape the lock, managed to stay on her feet as Ayushi circled with the hold on her trying to bring her down. Gargi did all she could to escape – initially resorting to hairpulling, but Ayushi was relentless; she maintained the pressure on her opponent. Gargi seeing that Ayushi’s jacket might have been slightly unzipped, tried to pull it down even more to expose Ayushi’s breasts. Ayushi still maintained the hold. All of a sudden, Gargi managed to get a grip on Ayushi’s breast and she quickly squeezed on them. It was Ayushi’s turn to cry in pain as she released Gargi from her death lock.
Ayushi took of her half pulled down jacket and quickly removed her red top showcasing her incredible physique, topless. ”You want to fight dirty then?” yelled Ayushi as she grabbed at Gargi’s jacket and yanked it in one huge pull, getting it off her body and then reached down and grabbed at her left breast, dug her nails and pulled back hard, yanking her breast towards her, her left hand yanking hard at Gargi’s hair and pulling her head backwards. Gargi winced in pain as she felt her nipples being pulled away from her breast. Shit this bitch can also fight dirty she thought as she fought back water in her eyes and then grabbed Ayushi’s breasts back just as hard. Gargi, not to look like a puny lady, proceeded to take of her top.
“ooohhhh you fucking whore” she sneered "yes let's fight dirty slut" and the two women proceeded to pull each other round the room both hands clamped firmly into each other’s breasts, squeezing and twisting, both their faces burning red..
Both women then let go simultaneously, as much due to the pain that they each felt as it was to do with the stalemate, neither able to intimidate the other by mauling her breasts they both wanted to escalate the fight. Hands still in hair they staggered towards the big bed and landed on it together, as they tried to get their legs up and over each other their thighs rubbed together, as each woman tried to get on top, tearing and clawing now at each other’s cheeks whenever hands fell away from their hair. Gargi fell off the bed and between the bed and the wall and seeing her chance Ayushi dived on top of her, slapping and punching at her rival as she lay trapped between the bed and the wall.
Gargi knew she was in trouble and slowly lifter her legs up as far as she could and pushed back hard sending Ayushi sprawling backwards but as Ayushi fell she ripped out a large handful of Gargi’s hair. With her scalp on fire Gargi scrambled to her feet and as Ayushi tried to get up Gargi dived at her foe and the two of them fell to the floor legs entwined and hands now grabbing for each other trying to find a good attack.

“You fucking whore" screamed Gargi, as she raked her nails across Ayushi’s shoulders and then yanked her head back once more by her hair. Both women were sweating as they clawed each other’s bodies and back to their breasts. They both got to the point where they were tangled together completely neither one of them with any advantage. "Bitch why don't we get back to our feet and start again"? Gargi said.
Ayushi obliged. Once she was up on her feet, she proceeded to remove her jeans, which did not give her the movement she desired. Once she was done, she looked down at Gargi doing the same while she was sitting on the floor. This was going to be battle- woman to woman. Both of them had never fought like this ever. But the raw nature of the fight called for this.
As Gargi slowly got to her feet she could see what damage she had done to Ayushi; long red welts from her nails on her breasts, stomach and thighs bruised from where her fists had hit her targets, Ayushi’s face red from her slaps. She knew she was in much the same way, she could feel the scratches and bruises. She raised her fists “come on whore just right now I like it nasty".
Ayushi aimed a hard punch with her right to the side of Gargi’s head and followed up with a left smashing into her belly..."fuck you whore"  Gargi winced at the pain from the punch, "you really want to make this a fist fight? That’s fine with me," and threw a punch and caught Ayushi hard on the cheek and then another and hit her full on her right breast, "come on you fucking slut”
Ayushi stood her ground as Gargi changed tactics and aimed a huge slap at her left cheek, sending her head to the side and slapped her right back. Standing there exchanging slaps to the face and breasts the sounds were unreal, "let's go bitch" snarled Ayushi as she surprised Gargi by kicking out with her leg and catching her in the thigh as she grabbed her hair with one hand and continued to slap away with the other. Her leg buckled as Ayushi kneed her thigh again; desperate to get back into the fight she aimed a punch hard at Ayushi’s crotch.
"You bitch" screamed Ayushi, she knew Gargi would be a tough fighter but she knew how hard she could fight too and despite the pain from the punch to her pussy she shook it off. She charged at Gargi and slammed into her full body, hitting her with her fist hard in the breast and the pussy and then grabbed her hair with both hands and took Gargi down to the floor, landing on her full body nipple to nipple breast to breast, and the sweat from their exertions now making them slippery.
As she was taken down Gargi wrapped her legs round Ayushi’s waist and crossed her legs and squeezed, her by now hot and wet crotch pressing into Ayushi’s waist, both women now sensing that the other was turned on by the fight.Gargi grabbed Ayushi’s hair with one hand and latched on tight and pulled, determined not to let go with her scissors sensing this was her last chance to defeat Ayushi who was on top of her, hatred running through her body as she brawled with her.
Feeling Gargi’s strong legs squeezing her tight Ayushi took one hand and dug it in her rival’s hair. With the other she clawed at Gargi’s ass and thigh doing as much damage as she could. On one swipe of her nails she got very close to her pussy. Ayushi was determined to break loose form Gargi’s legs. After 6 good deep swipes at her ass and thighs, long red welts streaking her rival she began to punch her in her side and stomach with all she had. Ayushi knew they couldn’t keep going at that pace for much longer. “you stupid bitch let's see how much you can take" she snarled as she punched her hard again.
Gargi was alarmed at the savagery of Ayushi’s continued attack and made a huge last effort to hurt her back. She squeezed her scratched up legs harder and caused massive pain and started to smash her fists into Ayushi wherever she could…tears streaming down her face.
Ayushi too was crying, as she tried with all her strength to break her scissor hold. She reached down and grabbed Gargi’s hair with both hands and slammed her head into the carpet again and again and at last she could feel Gargi lose her grip and then took both her hands, grabbed both of Gargi’s already tortured breasts and dug her nails in for all her worth. She twisted and pulled on her rival’s breasts. The tears and sweat are flowing freely from us both now. “I won't quit BITCH, so you had better now before I rip your fucking breasts clean off" Ayushi screamed.
“You will...you will BITCH” screamed Gargi as she tried to grab at Ayushi’s larger breasts to maul her back but Ayushi was ready for the move and released one of her breasts and grabbed her crotch once more and squeezed digging her nails into her and raking hard. Ayushi then buried her head in Gargi’s shoulder and bite her as hard as she could “I will NEVER QUIT BITCH”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO” yelped Gargi finding it hard to defend herself now she grabbed at the hand that was clawing at her pussy and tried to rip it away but Ayushi’s nails were tight on her and she knew if she ripped it away it would cause more pain.
Ayushi could sense her rival was in big trouble and released her hold and took Gargi by her hair again and slammed her head into the carpet again and then started to punch away as wild as she could on her breasts some more. Gargi could sense the determination to beat her and then she screamed “STOP…STOPPPPP...PLEASEEEEEEE”, sobbing, “YOU WIN...YOU WIN…”
Ayushi continued pounding away at the beaten Gargi slapping her face mercilessly and punching her boobs again and again. “Noooooooooooooo STOOOPPPPPPPPPPP” Gargi wailed and eventually Ayushi stopped hitting her but held her head down hard by her hair and moved onto her chest…

“Tell me who is the better woman BITCH or I’ll give you another beating you fat whore”. Spluttering Gargi sobbed “You are, you are, and now let me go!!” Not satisfied, Ayushi moved a little further and placed her wet pussy in Gargi’s sobbing face, making her smell her superior woman hood making Gargi cry even more loudly. Ayushi smirked and proceeded to rub her pussy on her face for some time.
Having suitably humiliated her opponent Ayushi got up, aimed a fast kick at her belly, causing Gargi to curl up in a ball and then went to gather her clothes. Once she was dressed, she looked down at her defeated rival, “Oh! You can deliver your jackets to the tomorrow and do make sure to pay the bill for the room when you leave. Goodbye bitch. Let this be a lesson never to call and ask me for something which is not yours.” Ayushi caught a look at a glaring Gargi as she proceeded to walk out the door. Maybe she would be brave enough to call for a rematch in the future? Who knows?

------------------------------------------------------ THE END------------------------------------------------------------

Offline mrsbiceps

Re: Jackets on the line - An Indian Catfight Story
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 10:25:55 PM »
excellent story. keep writing
strong arm tactics

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
Re: Jackets on the line - An Indian Catfight Story
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:46:45 AM »
Hey Catfight Fan,  how are you doing?  Now that was one hell of a story.  As I was reading I kept thinking, "now this is a fight I'd love to see in person".  The opponents were tenacious and tough.  I kept worrying that it would end but you kept "em rolling.

I love the big hotel room setting also.  No interference at all.  Damn they were pretty and did just about everything one woman can do to another. 

Incredible job.  I'm getting old now so I couldn't manage a ceiling shot.....but came close.  Good to see you're still writing and just plain good to see you.

Your buddy,

Catwriter
Catwriter