News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A fantasy for Maria-Maria.catfights vs Bella1

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
A fantasy for Maria-Maria.catfights vs Bella1
« on: October 03, 2015, 12:19:03 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

Yes, i would like to be a subject for a story. I'm 5'7 120 ish lbs 34c 26 36. I an active person with a lot of energy. I'm more submissive type but i like to be dominate too. It depends who my opponent is. I used to be a dancer but i never got any other training, nothing related to fighting.  My personality: I can be a nice girl but i can switch to be a bitch when i don't like something. I had few "catfights" in my life and I won a few and lost a few. I'm looking to fight a young woman, beautiful, hot and sexy!
I could dominate, or I can be submissive. Please chose a woman that mgith get me sexually stimulated enough for????

Thank you
Maria.catfights

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: A fantasy for Maria-Maria.catfights vs Bella1
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:29:04 AM »

My bf Johnny the Dueces thought that Maria would have a very hot, sexy fight with Bella, and he contributed to the story.

Bella1
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35869

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 12:34:42 AM »

Bella

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 12:36:44 AM »

This is Bella and I just couldn't wait to get back from my vacation so that I could tell everyone what happened. As you know, I am drop dead gorgeous and I have a very confident, dominant, cocky attitude. I'm spoiled, and I am quite used to getting my own way, and I don't hesitate when I see a man I want to take him right in front of her man, and I just love when another woman wants to fight, because I love draining another woman's dignity out of her, right in front of her man, and right in front of large crowds of people. My best fantasies are when not only is the man I am stealing very hot, but his girlfriend is too. I get so hot, turned on, and I have the most explosive orgasms when I humiliate some snotty bitch who thinks she's so tough, and make her do things against her will.

So I make plans with my boyfriend to go on a cruise. My boyfriend had bought the tickets about one week before the vacation. He pissed me off when he kept delaying buying the tickets, and he acted like such an ass hole, so I told him he can't go on the cruise and I kept the two tickets, one for me and now one for my one of best girlfriends Jennifer/

So it's our first day on the cruise and we had set out to sea. Dinner was the first meal being served and me and Jennifer went to the open bar before dinner and we had already had a couple of stiff drinks. Then Jennifer and I went to the table and already seated at our table is Johnny, WOW, my pussy got moist just looking at him, and when he stood up to shake hands and introduce himself, I couldn't help but take a good long look at his hard cock standing up in his pants. I introduced Jennifer and as I did I could see Johnny, checking me out. I have on a black leather micro mini skirt, sheer white very low cut button dress blouse, 4” skyscraper heels. Johnny looked me up and down and his eyes locked onto my big, sexy tits. He was so turned on by what he was seeing that he completely forgot about his fiance Maria, and I could just tell how pissed off Maria is when she stands up and she puts her hands on her hips, and I can tell this bitch has an attitude. I see Maria is wearing tiny, tight blue jean cut off jeans, and a blue midriff blouse with sneakers. Looking at this skinny, sexy little bitch makes my pussy tingle, and I can feel a couple of spasms inside of me. Jennifer stands up and extends her hand to shake hands with Maria, trying to reduce the apparent tension, and it worked, it seemed to calm down the situation and Johnny and Maria start talking, and Jennifer and I start talking, BUT that didn't stop Johnny from giving me looks and I can just tell that I am naked in his mind, and I caught sexy Maria giving me dirty looks.

At one point Maria gives me a nasty look as she announces to Johnny that she is going to be back in a few minutes, she has to go to the bathroom. I knew she really didn't want to leave me alone with Johnny, he just can't stop looking at my tits, and I'm posing in such sexy, hot ways. Maria was right on the money. As Maria walks across the room, I watch her sexy long legs and her tight little cut off jeans and now I'm really getting moist. Then Johnny starts talking to me, trying to rush into conversation, thinking that we can figure something out quickly before Maria comes back.

“EEEEEWWWWW,” I am such a bitch. I'm hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious and I'm leaning my big, sexy tits right against him, right under his eyes, and he is looking right own my low cut blouse. I'm so busy seducing Johnny that neither of us notice as Maria returns from the bathroom. She arrives just in time to hear me say, “why don't we take your girlfriend to my room and I'll sit on your cock and make her eat your cum out of my pussy.” While Johnny is shocked, Maria puts her hands on her hips screaming, “what was that.” I look at Maria and In a quite sarcastic voice I say, “Johnny and I are going to make love after this bitch, and if you're going to be submissive and keep your mouth shut, I'll let you be my slave and worship my body.” Now I can see Maria's face getting redder and she screams, “You're going to stay away from him, stay far away from my Johnny or I”ll slap you silly. How fuckin  dare you talk to me like that.” Maria loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smack me, “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the force of her hard slap.

Now I'm fuckin infuriated and my face is bright red, and I leap right up off of my seat and I grab maria's hair with both of my hands and I start wrenching her head back and forth. Maria starts screaming, “STOP, STOP, WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY,” but I've lost my temper and I am crazy, and I'm shaking the stupid skinny bitch like a fuckin rag doll. Then I stand her up and I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Maria's chin, snapping her head back,and  Maria stumbles backwards on her high heels until  she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the hard wood floor. I'm starting to feel cocky now. I'm knocking this stupid little bitch around like a rag doll and I can practically feel Maria's tongue sliding into my pussy and licking her “fiance's” cum out of my cxnt.” I stand over her, lowering myself down onto her stomach. I reach for Maria's wrists and I start struggling hard, trying to push them down into the floor, but Maria is struggling hard too, that is until her arms get tired and I manage to overpower her, but as I lean forward to hold her wrists pinned to the wood floor, this stupid little bitch raises her head up, and she clamps her teeth down right on my left breast. She's biting me right through my skimpy white blouse and my push up bra, and it really fuckin hurts. I scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHH,” as I have to start throwing wild, hard punches at the bitch's hair until I manage to pull my bloody tit out of her mouth. There are bloody red teeth marks starting to spot on my blouse as I leap right up off of Maria, and I fall onto the ground on my ass and I start rolling back and forth massaging my aching, bloody breast.

The pain is reverberating throughout my whole body and I can't take my hands away from my aching bloody tit. Maria leaps right onto me, plopping her full weight down onto my stomach, “OOOOFFFF,” plowing all of the air out of my stomach and making me cough and gasp for air. Maria doesn't grab my hands as she sits up on my stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks me, “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head in one direction, and then with the back of her hand she cracks me, “bam,” backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. Maria is beet red and she's really infuriated. She grabs my hair with her left hand and she starts slapping my face, forehand, backhand, forehand, back hand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She's slapping me silly, and I'm seeing fuckin stars with each smack. Then she grabs my bloody, low cut blouse and she starts ripping it right off of me. I'm still trying to massage my aching, bloody breast, but I can see Maria is starting to get cocky. She screams, “we'll see who's humiliated when I'm finished with you bitch. I'm going to slap you senseless.”

While Maria is a slapper, I'm a hitter. My arms are free, so I ball up my right fist hard and tight, and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Maria's jaw. You can hear Maria's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps straight up in the air, and Maria falls right off of me onto her back on the floor. Now I get on top of Maria, and I'm insane. I'm out of fuckin control. I grab Maria by her fuckin hair and I yank her head up screaming right in her shocked face, “Now who's going to get knocked senseless you skinny little bitch.” I start “bang, bang, bang,” bashing her head against the hard wood floorer . I'm really crazy now and I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang, cracking her fuckin skull over and over against the floor until first she's seeing stars, fuckin stars, and then her eyes start swimming around in her head. I'm clearly winning at this point, and Maria is knocked silly. I get up off of Maria and then I lean over and I lace my hands right through this fuckin little whore's hair and I start yanking, wrenching, jerking at Maria's hair, and Maria is screaming, “STOP, LET GO, LET GO OF MY hair bitch,” as I pull her right up onto her wobbly legs, and I have to laugh because when I let go of Maria's hair, Maria's knees almost buckle, and she gets this goofy little grin across her face as she giggles and she has to hold her arms out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance. I grab her little skimpy midriff blouse and I shove her back hard. Her blouse rips right off of her in my hands as she stumbles back into the wall. I go after her and grab her shoulder and then I un-hook the back of Maria's bra, and Maria's sexy little tits, with her big, hard nipples are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming.” Maria is just standing there and I take my blouse off, and then I un-hook my bra and the crowd really starts screaming as my big, sexy breasts just come flopping out of my bra. Every man in the place is rock hard, and the woman all have big wet spots. I grab her by the back of her hair and I pull her head forward, smacking the stupid bitch's face against my big tit. Then I swing my big tits to the side and “bam,” my tit smack right into the other side of her face. I start slapping her face silly, back and forth my my big, sexy tits, and I start laughing as I scream, “Johnny want sot be a real woman, with real big woman;s breasts like me, not those pathetic little golf ball sized tits of your Maria. Your boyfriend need a woman like me you stupid little slut, and I'm really going to enjoy having you as my slave, licking and kissing and worshiping me. You're going to make me cum over and over again you stupid little bitch. You don't know what you got yourself into you pathetic little worm.” I slap her silly with my tits and then I order her, “lick it bitch, lick my tit, lick my nipples you whore.”

I have to fuckin laugh when I see the look of shock and horror come across Maria's face, and she starts begging me and pleading with me,” NO, ENOUGH GET AWAY FROM ME, THAT'S ENOUGH.” my TEMPER IS STILL OUT OF CONTROL. I CAN'T STOP MYSELF as I plow the bitch, boom, flat out onto her back, and then I raise up and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to her nose. I'm plowing my fist, “bang, bang, bang,” again and again into her face, and blood start gushing out of Maria's nose. I hear the fuckin “bang,” and the “crack,” her fuckin nose break, and a cut open up across the bridge of her fuckin nose, and blood is rolling down her face and tears are welling up on her eyes and she starts screaming, “NO, STOP, HELP, I'M SORRY, YOU WIN.” That look of horror across this pathetic little bitch's face was making my pussy steam and vibrate. I can tell that this pathetic little bitch has never experienced total domination, and she needs to be taught how she is expected to act. This is something this stupid little bitch has no idea that anything like this even exists. She is about to be taken into the depths of servitude, and learn to worship her superior's body. I'm going to give Johnny and everyone watching a really good show. U grab her nipples with both of my hands and I have tears starting to overflow out of Maria's eyes, and she starts screaming, “OOOOOOOWWWWWW,” my tit, let go of my tit. Alright, I'll lick your tits bitch.

I'm out of my head and I take the open palm of my right hand and I smack the little bitch's face “bam,” hard, swinging her head to the side, and then with my other hand, my left hand I smack her face “bam,” back in the other direction, and blood is flying off of her face, and blood and spittle are drooling out of her mouth. I scream insanely, “I gave you a fuckin chance to lick and kiss my tits, didn't I you stupid little bitch, but you wanted to give me a hard time. You're going to beg me to humiliate you, and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” The crowd is screaming.

I start laughing at the look of panic on Maria's face, and she doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. I grab the skinny bitch by her hair and I pull her right over onto her hands and knees. Maria starts fuckin crying like a baby and screaming, “NO PLEASE, I'M Sorry. I'm so, so sorry, just please let me go.” I shock the bitch again. I really wanna put a scare into this pathetic little cry baby bitch. I grab her hair and I start screaming right in the shocked bitch face, “This is quite a change in attitude, isn't it you stupid little bitch, coming here and threatening to beat me up, and to humiliate me.”Just realizing that this skinny weak whore bitch had come here to start fuckin trouble with me. She thought she was going to teach me a lesson. I can't control it, my face is getting redder and redder, and I start dragging Maria, by her fuckin hair, across the wood floor. I'm swinging this pathetic little slut around like a floppu doll, and Maria is screaming, “STOP, STOP, JOHNNY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” BUT not one person would move a fuckin inch to help this weak, helpless little whore, everyone just stands there watching as I drag her right over to a chair and I grab her panties, and I'm shocked to feel hot hot and wet they are. Maria's panties are soaking wet, and I start laughing as I look down screaming, “Look at her Johnny. Look at your pathetic little fiance now. She's enjoying this. This skinny pathetic little whore is getting off on being beat up and humiliated. Look at her nipples everyone.” Maria's face turns beet red in humiliation as everyone looks to see Maria's nipples are rock hard and erect, and you can see her chest heaving up and down and up and down, as she moans, 'AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.”

I'm going to make you cum you stupid little bitch, and then you're going to worship me.” You can see the scared look and Maria is shaking in fear now, and she desperately cries out, “HUMILIATE ME, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME.” I grab the little slut by her hair and I sit down on the chair, pulling little Maria right across my lap. I have the stupid little bitch right over my knee and I start “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. I'm back and forth slapping her ass until first it swells up and starts to turn black and blue, and then I start leaving bloody red welt marks on Maria's ass, and blood is rolling from the cuts on her ass. I start laughing as I see this change coming over Maria. She no longer cares about being tough, she no longer has her will. I have punched all the fight right out of her, and now I'm in charge, and she knows it, and strangely enough, I can feel her adoration, her appreciation for me now, as she starts crying like a baby, crying out, “Please humiliate me Mistress. I'm begging you please humiliate me Mistress.”

That's right Maria. This is Bella and I knocked the shit out of you bitch, and now you're going to love being humiliated by me.” I shove Maria off of my lap, and Maria falls right over onto the floor on her hands and knees. I get up and I walk over to my pocketbook, and I'm laughing to myself, thinking, now I'm really going to scare the fuckin shit out of this stupid little bitch.” I grab my big, strap on dildo out of my pocketbook, and I strap it right onto myself. My back is to Maria, and she has no idea of what is about to happen to her.  You would have to be here to see the expression in stupid little Maria's face as I turn around and walk right toward her with that big, hard, erect rubber penis hanging right in front of me. She start to turn, to crawl away from me and she has an even more horrified look on her face. I run right to her and I grab her by her fuckin hair and I spin her around screaming, “where do you think you're going whore, I'm not even finished with you yet.” Tears are overflowing out of Maria's eyes and she's shaking in fear as she's crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO.” Yes, I can tell that Maria is totally scared and embarrassed by this hard rubber cock, and I'm still holding her by her fuckin hair and I yank her head forward, practically forcing that big, hard cock into her mouth screaming, “suck your cock bitch. This is your cock now whore. That;s right bitch, Johnny's cock is mine, and this is your new cock. Kiss it.” The crowd has gone silent. It's so quite you can hear a pin drop. Yes Maria, I make you do it. I make you kiss the dildo. I scream “kiss it again slut, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.”

I can feel my pussy starting to become wetter and wetter. Forcing this beautiful sexy little bitch to do as I say is getting me really excited. Yes Maria, and seeing those big, hard sexy firm nipples on your sexy little tits, and watching you honor the dildo with your kisses. I laugh as I scream, 'How does it feel to kiss your new cock you pathetic little slut, you fuckin whore.” I laugh and I scream, “suck it whore, suck my cock you bitch.” I have to laugh as I'm making this skinny slut suck my cock like she sucks Johnny's big, hard erect cock. Then I grab the bitch by her hair and the cock slides right out of her mouth as I stand her up and I spin her around to face Johnny, and to face her friends and her neighbor's. Then just as I hold the tip of that hard rubber cock right up against Maria's anus, and I have to laugh as I see this totally horrified look come across this skinny little bitch's face, and just then I plow it in. I I slide that big, hard cock right up into Maria's ass hole. Maria was making me laugh, that right, I'm laughing at you Maria you submissive whore bitch. I'm really going to make you fuckin sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me bitch.” I'm plunging that hard rubber cock into her ass hole. In and out that cock is going, plowing in and out of her sexy hot ass, and I'm starting to see just how tight and hot this little bitch's ass is. I'm pounding her ass, fucking her like my bitch, when in fact she is my bitch now. I own you slut. Say it, tell everyone that you're my slave.” Maria cry's out, “I'm your slave Mistress Bella, I'm your fuckin slave, I'll do whatever you tell me to do.” Maria still has this totally scared and shocked look on her face. The crowd is really cheering. I pull that cock right out of her ass, but I'm not finished with this whore's ass hole yet. I grab the remote control electric shock butt plug and I slide it right into her ass hole.  Maria has no fuckin idea of what I just slid up her ass hole.

I grab Maria's shoulder and I spin her right over onto her back. Then I take the rest of my clothing off, and now both of us are naked. I lay down right on top of Maria and I still have that big, hard erect rubber cock strapped on, and I slide it right into her wet pussy. Maria turns beet red as she lets out this moan, “AAAAHHHH.” My big, sexy tits engulf Maria's firm little tits, and cover them up completely. I can feel Maria's big, sexy hard nipples rub against my nipples and my nipples are poking right into her tits. I lower my lips right onto her lips and I'm trying to stick my tongue in her mouth, but the little slut has her mouth shut tight. I raise my head up and I press the button on the remote control and “BBBBBZZZZ,” I give her an electric shock right up her ass hole. I can feel her body shaking and vibrating. Then as the skinny little bitch opens her mouth up to scream, “AAAHHH,” I stick my tongue right in her mouth. I force the skinny little whore to tongue kiss me. We're kissing more and more passionately as time is going on as I'm fucking the little bitch with the big rubber cock, fucking her like a man. Sweat is starting to glisten on both of our bodies and our temperatures are rising. I stop kissing her and I raise my big tits up off of hers and I start laughing as I see just how hard and erect Maria's nipples are, and I scream, “You're enjoying this aren't you slut. Johnny, Johnny look at how excited your fiance gets when she's getting fucked by a real woman. Look at her everyone, this little slut is going to cum right on this big, artificial penis.” The crowd is laughing and cheering. 

I start kissing her neck and then sucking on her neck. Then I lower my head and I take one of her hard, erect nipples into my mouth and I start sucking it and flicking my tongue back and forth, making Maria's already rock hard nipples even bigger and even hard. Her nipples are so hard they want to break through the skin, and now Maria is panting and moaning and making these sexy little noises “AAAAHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” over and over again. I'm plowing her with that dildo and when I stick my tongue back into her mouth, Maria breaks into a frenzy. She's moaning and screaming,
“AAAAOOOOHHHH, AAAAOOOOHHHHH, AAAAOOOHHHHH,” and she's humping me, fucking me back, and I'm riding this whore bitch like a bucking bronko. By now we're both soaking wet from our sweat, and our nipples are smacking into nipples and they're beet red and rock hard and ready to burst. Maria starts to cum. She's WWWWWWUUUUUUU, WWWWWWWUUUU, WWWWWUUUU, to fuckin dry squirt. She's having rumblings of that violent tremor's, just so close to the volcanic eruption. Tears start overflowing out of her eyes, and Maria is having convulsions. She's crying and screaming and howling like a wounded jungle animal. I jerk her hair, yanking her head up so that she's looking right in my eyes, and I laugh as I scream, “Look ay her Johnny, Look at your tough fiance now Johnny.” God Maria is beautiful, and I really wanna get her fuckin off, and I really wanna give hot, sexy Johnny something to really remember. I fucking her, I'm fuckin this hot, sexy little bitch and we're soaked in sweat, and I can feel the spasms, and feel the twitches. I raise up and I start swinging my big, sexy tits back and forth, and then I lower myself down so that my big breasts are smacking her face first in one direction and then the other. I'm smacking the shit out of this sexy little bitch. I'm smacking this big mouth silly with my huge, sexy tits.

I PUSH THE BUTTON. That remote control button, and it ignites the butt plugs up her ass. “BBBBBBZZZZZZ, BBBBBBBBBZZZZZZ,” she's getting sharp, painful electric shocks right up her ass and it's vibrating and exploding all over her body. She starts having an out of mind experience. Her body is levitating off of the floor, and she's having these wild, crazy, insane convulsions. Maria starts to scream and howl even louder. Every little part of her body is electrified. I laugh and I scream right in her shocked face, “It's a thin line between pain and pleasure Maria.” The volcano starts erupting. “OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE,” it's making Maria see stars and then black and then colors.   

That's right Maria you stupid little bitch, I fucked you into a fuckin frenzy you pathetic little whore. You're addicted to me fucking you, aren't you bitch.” I start laughing, everyone starts laughing as passionately Maria is screaming in between howls, “OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS, PLEASE I'M ADDICTED TO YOU. PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS. OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE.” I let her squirt and squirt until I empty the bitch out, and then I pull that fuckin dildo right out of her and I get up off of her. I lean over grabbing the little slut's hair and I sit her up right in front of myself, so that big, hard, erect rubber cock is hanging right in her face, and I laugh as I scream, “Johnny, Johnny, look at your fiance now Johnny. She's going to suck her own cum and juices right off of her new rubber cock. “Suck it whore.”

I'm looking down at the little slut and I laugh as I see her sexy little tits are heaving up and down and up and down, and her sexy nipples are still rock hard and beet red and ready to bust out of the skin, and right in front of everyone. In front of Johnny, and the neighbor's and the friends, fuckin little Maria, beautiful, sexy Maria takes that big, hard, rubber penis and she sticks it right into her mouth. You have no fuckin idea of how excited I get as I look down at my beautiful, hot, sexy slave girl, sucking my cock as it I was her fiance. I laugh and I scream, That's right Maria you weak, pathetic slut, suck my cock like you suck Johnny's cock. Show me how he likes it.” I have you sucking my strap on bitch. Imagine that fuckin Maria. Imagine your sucking this big, artificial penis, this hard, rubber cock like a whore, like a fuckin prostitute, and it's getting me so fuckin hot, so fuckin turned on.

I rip that cock right out of the bitch's mouth and I take it off. I unstrap the strap-on and I throw it to the floor. Then I scream, “Johnny, get over here.” I can see the pain on Johnny face as his cock is so big and so hard, that it's trying to bust out of his pants. I un-snap Johnny's pants and I push him sitting down on the chair. Then I slowly lower myself right down onto Johnny's cock. I grab Johnny's hands and put one on each of my big tits, and I can feel Johnny worshiping my big, hard erect nipples with his thumbs and forefingers, and now my nipples are rock hard and trying to bust out of the skin. My big tits are flopping right in Maria's face, she's close up, watching me bouncing up and down and up and down on her fiance's cock, and with every bounce my big, sexy tits are flopping and shaking and swinging and bouncing as Johnny holds onto them for dear life.

I look over and I see that Maria has now taken her middle finger and her pointer finger of he rleft hand and she's fucking herself with her finger. I laugh as I think that this weak submissive bitch is beijg forced to fuck herself while she's watching me, and her hot, sexy fiance bouncing, and moaning. Johnny is breathing hard. He's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” bouncing and shaking and I can feel his penis vibrating inside of my pussy. I start screaming, “FILL ME UP JOHNNY, FILL ME UP.” Johnny starts “EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEWWWWW, EEEEEEEWWWWWW,” dry squirting. The volcano is erupting, yet nothing is coming out. He's seeing stars, he's see fuckin black, he's seeing fuckin colors. Johnny is screaming, and howling, and having explosive convulsions, and then he goes up to yet another level, and he starts squirting cum. He'sshooting stream after steam of his cum, globs of hot cum are shooting deep into my ass hole and Johnny is going off over and over again, and now he's really starting to fill my pussy up with his cum. He fill me up and I leap up off of Johnny, holding my pussy shut as not to let any cum drip out. I leap right onto Maria, shoving her shoulder's back. I knock the little whore flat on her back, and then I leap onto her face, grabbing her by her fuckin hair, and I start screaming, “suck it out of me whore. Suck every last drop of your fiance's hot cum right out of my cxnt you fuckin big mouth.” I don't think Maria ever ate pussy before. She seemed to find it repulsive and she was barely touching my aching cxnt at all. I grab her hair and I pull her face deeper into my crotch screaming, “You better lick my cxnt bitch, or I'll stand you up and I'll really fuckin humiliate you. I can feel Maria's tongue start to touch my pussy, and then very slowly she starts to plunge her tongue deeper and deeper into my cum filled cxnt. I laugh and I scream, “Do you taste him. Do you taste your fiance's cum Maria.” Maria shakes her head yes as she's licking her fiance's hot cum and my hot juices right out of my pussy. I grab the remote control and I send a shock right up the little bitch's ass hole screaming lick me into orgasm you whore, suck Johnny's cum out of my cxnt you whore, and lick me out.” Maria's whole body is shaking, vibrating and the electric shocks are “BBBBBZZZZ, BBBBBBZZZZZ, BBBBBZZZZZZ,” exploding up her ass.

Maria gets passionate. She starts licking my pussy with conviction. She's licking me and kissing me and making hot, passionate love to my pussy with her tongue. I'm starting to have spasms. The feel of her tongue licking me feverishly, like a fuckin dog licking it's master is making me, “AAAAAAHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” breath hard and let out these sexy little noises. My body is fuckin dripping with my sweat, as in and out and in and out her tongue is going, and then she's kissing me, kissing my vibrating cxnt. I PUSH THE BUTTON AGAIN. “BBBBBBZZZZZZ,” and Maria lips slide deeper into my pussy as she moans out in pain “MMMMMMMM,” and the fuckin vibrations of her lips inside my cxnt is making me “EEEEEEEEEEE, EEEEEEEEEEEE, EEEEEEEEEEE,” start to dry squirt. I'm having violent spasms. I feel like there is a dam holding back the millions f pounds of pressure, from all over my body. The volcano is trembling, and my pussy is fuckin shaking, and vibrating and spasming. Maria this sexy hot, stupid little bitch is sliding her tongue deeper into my cxnt  and I can feel the tip of her tongue slurping up the very last drops of Johnny's hot cum out of my cxnt, and now her tongue is really making me “UUUUUUUUWWWWW, UUUUUUWWWWWWW, UUUUUUUWWWWWWWEEEEEE,” squirting my hot cum, and my hot juices are overflowing out of this little bitch's mouth as this stupid little slut licks me into oblivion. I slide down and I sit back down on Maria's tits and I grab her hair and jerk her head up screaming, “how did you like licking your fiance's cum out of my cxnt you whore.” Maria did it. She sucked me off, but she doesn't look as if she enjoyed what has happened to her, I'm not really sure, BUT WHO FUCKIN CARES.

I get up off of her, and I just know that every man and every woman is so excited they are ready to cum. She's lying on the floor all bloody and naked and I grab Johnny's big hard cock and scream, “I don't think you have got enough of your fiance's cum yet bitch.” I start jerking Johnny off. Stroking his big, hard erect cock over and over again. I laugh and I scream, “Look at her Johnny, look at your tough fiance now Johnny, and now you're going to squirt all over the little bitch and show her just how much respect we have for her.” Johnny starts “EEEEEEEEEE, EEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEEE” shooting globs of his hot cum all over Maria's face, right in her hair, onto her stomach and rolling down her tits. Johnny cums all of Maria and I laugh and scream, “Alright, make two lines everyone, all men make two lines, now everyone is going to shower tough little Maria with cum. The men quickly made two lines, some of the men had their wives of girlfriends on line with them, and I line up 4 cocks at a time, two if them in my hands and two with their wives and girlfriends and everyone is shooting hot, thick globs of their cum all over Maria. The more cum that splashes onto her face and in her hair. The fuckin cum spraying form one cock and then another. There are at least 3o men and some of the woman had men with fingers in their cxnts while they're masturbating the men. Maria is drenched in cum. When we are finished, there isn't an inch of Maria that is not dripping with cum. Maria is crying like a baby. Tears are streaming down her face mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. She could never even imagine in her very worst nightmares how humiliated she is right now, and in front of Johnny, and in front of everyone in the crowd. She starts trying to rub that cum off of herself, but there is too much cum and it looks like she's finger-painting herself in cum, and she's desperately trying to spit out the my cum, and Johnny's cum and the cum that splashed into her mouth from all of these men.

I stand right over Maria and I'm laughing as I scream, “Look up. Look up at me whore.” I see her trying to look up at me through her tear filled eyes, and I laugh as I scream,. “what's the matter, you don't like the way I taste. I grab her hair with my right hand as I hold my soaking wet pussy inches over Maria's face and I'm fuckin laughing as I scream, “Alright bitch, now I'm going to wash that nasty, disgusting taste out of your mouth with my hot piss. You're going swallow every last drop of my hot urine you stupid whore bitch. Oh yes Maria, how do you like this, the more I fuckin humiliate you bitch, the hotter I get for you.” I start pissing in her mouth, My warm yellow piss is dripping out of my cxnt, into her mouth, and Maria starts swallowing mouthful after mouthful of my yellow urine. Then I stand up and scream, “You need washing off you whore.” Tell me something Maria, you thought I was a whore. You had the fuckin nerve to come here and call me a whore in front of Johnny and in front of all of these people. Who's the whore now Maria. Who's the fuckin whore now.” I start laughing at how scared and submissive Maria is as she cry;s out, “I am, I'm the whore now Mistress.”

I scream, “alright, the little bitch needs yellow shower. Wash all that cum off of this little whore.” I start getting dressed and putting myself together, and I have Johnny get ready too, and we're watching everyone in the crowd take a chance pissing all over Maria as me and Johnny walk out the door,