News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Glen's~ Babysitter

• 0 Replies

Offline 10count

• God Member
Glen's~ Babysitter
« on: October 03, 2015, 10:37:28 PM »
This short comic has to be one of my favorites of Glen's works. The whole concept of a Mr.Voyer the pipe smoking man who wears his pants damn near under his nipples placing an add for a babysitter and then telling the two girls who respond to "step into his basement" and discuss who will get the job between themselves seems midly insane in this day and age. For that matter was there ever an age when two young girls would feel comfortable answering a newspaper add and then going to the strangers basement to catfight for the job? I guess 3 dollars was worth a hell of a lot more back then.

Glen continues the story with both girls basically agreeing that they will have to fight to settle their differences and the sly Mr.Voyer watching from behind a "trick"mirror he's installed in the basement. We all have those right? Anyways I wanted to share this story so those that may have missed it could enjoy the cheesy setting and wild idea that probably sounded completely plausible after a few whisky straights because hell, 3 dollars an hour isn't easy to come by!