News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Corporate Chistmas Catfight

• 13 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Corporate Chistmas Catfight
« on: October 06, 2015, 07:45:57 PM »
Story I wrote for a friend.  Names change to protect the innocent and the not so innocent.

The Christmas Party

Katy and Mike were running late to the Department Christmas Party.  Mike was he usual grouchy self as he always was when they were running late.  Katy was just happy for a change it wasn't her fault.  She had been ready to go half an hour early.  It was Mike that was tinkering around with something in the garage and came in late, started getting ready late, and now was late for his own Christmas Dinner.  True it was only the department Christmas party, but Mike was still worried about looking bad to the bosses.  Mike was that way... always too worried about what other people think.

He still found a way to complain about Katy saying her dress was just too sexy for a business party.  Katy wore a cute little basic black dress and black heels.  The dress stopped just above the knees and barely showed any cleavage.  Katy was proud of her cleavage.  She always thought it was her best feature.  Katy was a pretty brunette with flecks of silver in her hair.  She stood 5'4” about 135 lbs and the little black dress hugged her curves perfectly, especially her 34D's without showing any racy cleavage that Mike always complained about.  Katy was certain it wouldn't be anywhere near the most risque outfit at the party but said nothing.  Of course by the time Mike complained about it it was already way too late to change.

They got to the party almost half an hour late, which was supposed to start at 5:00.  They had started with appetizers and an open bar so the party was going pretty well.  Upbeat Christmas music played in the background and everybody milled around near the bar talking in polite little groups as couples.  Mike led Katy through the crowd introducing her to everybody from the office... again.  Katy had known most of these people for years, but Mike always insisted on introducing her like it was the first time.  Katy was pleased to note that many of the ladies wore racier dresses than she had.  She was also pleased to notice some of the men checking her out from head to toe.  Even after all these years she could still turn a few heads.  She also enjoyed a jealous glace or two from some of the ladies.  Katy especially liked the look of hatred she got from Sandy in her tight little red dress that was just a bit too short for a business event and Darcy who wore her usual sequined blue dress (what did she think... this was Vegas?).  They both worked with Mike.  Katy hated both of them and was 99% sure the feeling was mutual.  They rarely talked.  When they did it was polite but always laced with hidden barbs (did you loose weight? Is that dress new? Etc.).  They were both blondes, Sandy a strawberry and Darcy platinuum, and Katy had always disliked blondes.  It didn't help that both women were taller than Katy at 5'7”.  But at least Katy had them both in the chest department.  Both women were maybe a C cup at best.

At six they turned down the music and sat down to a fabulous catered dinner.  Katy was only a little dismayed that Mike had been apparently been trying to catch up with all the other men in his drinking.  He could get even more loud and obnoxious than normal when he drank, but at least it usually ended with the two of them having sex... something they did far too rarely for Katy. 

After dinner they turned the music back up and re-opened the bar... something the bosses almost never did at these little gatherings.  But it had been a good year and people felt like celebrating.  As usual the gathering drifted apart into its usual little groups.  There was the huddles of the guys, the ladies, and the wives.  Katy never understood why the husbands always seemed to join the guys group, while the female employees never seemed to include the Wives.  Happened every year and it never made sense.  But Katy had come to know several of the wives and enjoyed catching up.  And they were serving a fabulous spiked punch.  Katy had no idea what it was spiked with, but it was strong!

The gathering grew louder and louder as the evening progressed and the attendees got drunker and drunker.  Katy wisely made a reservation for a room at the hotel.  There was no way either she or Mike was going to be in shape to drive home after this party!

By 11:00pm some of the tea toddlers had left, but the majority of the people were still there and the party looked like it might never end.  The bar was still open and the Christmas music had given way to some rock from the 70's and 80's.  Katy was surprised when Mike grabbed her by the arm about Midnight and insisted that they talk in private.  She thought maybe he wanted to get out of there... go to their hotel room... have a little... fun.  But he seemed to insistent and worried for that.

“Honey,” he began.  Katy instantly knew there was trouble.  Mike only called her “Honey” when he was in trouble.  “I am so sorry...” his words slurred a bit.  “We were all talking... braggin' up our wives...  and... and... I... well Greg mentioned he saw this catfight in Costa Rica... and then David was bragging how he saw his wife fight once at their daughters soccer game... and I told them about your fight with that terrible Merry woman.”

“You told them what?” Katy glanced around the room nervously.  She could see far to many eyes in the room on them.  Word of her fight was already spreading out of control.

“Except... I told them... it was over me and I told them you won.”  Mike was almost blubbering.

“You told them what?” Katy was stunned.  The fight had been over another man, she had lost, and Mike had always cut her down for the fight.  She could almost hear his voice ringing in her ears “only sluts would fight over a man in public like that”.  She was always  amazed that Mike seemed to disapprove of the public fighting even more than her affair with another man.  And now here he was bragging about it at a company party?

“I am sorry... it was just guy talk... you know... but then Mr. Deveroux says he would pay good money to see that.”  Deveroux was the big boss of the entire division, divorced, handsome, and loaded.  “Then Sandy's husband Chris asks how much?  And Mr. Deveroux says he has $2,000 for the winner.  And Chris says that 'for two grand, Sandy would kick Katy's ass all night long.'” 

Katy glanced toward where Sandy was apparently having a similar discussion with her husband at the far side of the room.  For a moment their eyes locked, and then Sandy smiled.  THAT BITCH!!!

“I tried to say no at first, but then Chris called me a chicken... and Mr. Deveroux questioned my story.  I couldn't back down... I said I'd talk to you... please, Honey.  Its not about the money... I just can't look bad to these people...  I'll do anything.  Win or Loose.  I'll buy you that car you wanted.... or... I'll take you on that trip to Hawaii.  Anything?”

Katy thought for a moment as she watched the rumor mill churn around the room.  Word of the impending fight spread like wildfire.  She could see the hungry gleam in the women's eyes and the lust in the men's.  Katy had always hated Sandy.  She always wore such slutty dresses at work, flirting with clients and co-workers alike to get her way.  And Katy wasn't worried at all about fighting in front of a crowd.  Her first fight had been at a party just like this and turned her on like crazy.  She had actually cum during the fight which had actually cost her the fight.  It didn't hurt at all that the punch was making her feel so good.  She looked again at Sandy, smiling at Katy like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.  Sandy was at least 5 years younger than Katy.  She had short strawberry blond hair, was 5'7” and probably weighed 140.  Her sexy little red dress showed off her long legs and what little cleavage Sandy had.  So Sandy was taller, younger, and heavier than Katy.  Katy would be the underdog in the fight.  Again.  But Katy didn't mind.  Merry had been much bigger than Sandy and until her unexpected orgasm Katy had been winning that fight.  The truth was, Katy would have gladly fought Sandy for free.  She had always hated that bitch.  She had just never had a good enough reason to fight her, even when she hit on Mike.  But since Mike was offering....

“I want both.”

“What?”

“I'll fight that bitch for the car.  If I win, I get the trip to Hawaii too.  And the money too.”

Mike was clearly stunned.  He had clearly planned on much more begging and pleading.  And then doubly stunned at the price his bragging was about to cost him.  But as he thought about it, it was really a bargain.  He knew she would wear him down for the car eventually.  And as much as he hated to admit it he would enjoy a trip to Hawaii as much as Katy would.  Finally he managed to weakly say “Thank you, Honey.”

Looking across the room it was clear to see that Sandy also agreed.  It was also clear that the room was about to explode with anticipation.  All the little groups were now looking back and forth between the two women hoping the rumors were true and hoping the women were about to fight.  Katy grabbed Mikes arm pressing his bicep between her breasts and guided him toward her foe.  Sandy was beaming with excitement as Chris led her toward Katy.  Mr. Deveroux beat both of them to the meeting point.  He clearly planned on front row seats for his $2,000. 

Mr. Deveroux cleared his voice and spoke over the buzzing gathering crowd.  “Ladies... I am so glad you decided to take my challenge.”

“Mr. D... I'd be thrilled to bald this bitch for two grand!” Sandy purred with a smile.

“I've been waiting to get my claws into this slut since the day I met her.  Thank you for the opportunity... Mike.” Katy purred back.

“OK ladies... Everybody ready for a fight?”  Everybody cheered.   “Great... well ladies... my money... my rules.  OK?  OK.  So no eye gouging, no biting.  When one of you quits, the fight is over.  Or your husband may throw in the towel for you.  Anything I missed?”

Without a word, Sandy stepped away from her husband and began to unzip her dress and slip out of it to the whoots and catcalls from the gathered crowd.  “What are you doing?” Katy asked stunned.

“Oh... I don't want to get your blood all over my nice dress.  Unless you are chicken to face me woman to woman?”  Not surprisingly Sandy wore a sexy red bra and panties matching her dress and shoes.

Katy paused a moment before replying.  “Huh... guess that makes sense.  I was just planning on using the two grand to buy a new dress... but nice to keep this one too.”  She turned her back toward Mike and asked “Will you unzip me, Honey?  Mike's mouth dropped open but he did as he was asked.  Katy was pleased to feel Mike's stiffening cock against her butt as she bent forward to let the dress slip off.  For all his bluster about how unseemly this was, it was turning him on too.  Katy was so happy she had decided to wear lingerie under her dress.  Mike rarely approved, but she had hoped she would get lucky tonight.  Katy wore a tight black one piece bustier that pushed her breasts up making them look larger and tucked in those few extra pounds she had in her middle.  She absolutely loved the way every man in the room took in her every feature and the catcalls now for her.  She even enjoyed the looks of jealousy from most of the women.  She knew from personal experience as much as women were afraid to fight at that moment they all wished they were her, the center of attention, lusted after by men, about to settle a grudge held for years and determine once and for all who was the better woman.

For some reason they both kept their heels on.  Katy chalked it up to Sandy trying to intimidate her with her height advantage.  Katy hoped her larger breasts would similarly intimidate Sandy.  When both were ready they stepped toward each other until they were practically nose to nose glaring into each others eyes.  It was clear that both were hungry to fight.  The cheering of the crowd pulsed around them.  Katy was pleased to note that the majority of the cheering seemed to be for her.  All of the wives and well over half of Sandy's female co-workers cheered for Katy.  Only the men seemed to be giving a bit more cheering to Sandy.  “Shocking” Katy thought to herself... “the men seem to prefer the younger bimbo blonde.”

Mr. Deveroux approached them placing a hand on each of their shoulders.  They could barely hear him over the crowd as he shouted “On my mark ladies... On your Mark... Get Set.... GO!!!”

The women burst into a blur of motion slapping and punching at their foe.  Neither was a particularly skilled fighter so most of the blows were ineffective.  Sandy managed to land a punch to Katy's left breast that almost popped it out of her lingerie while Katy landed a nice cross to Sandy's nose.  After a minute of windmill swinging at each other the women began to tire and separated taking the classic boxer stance to catch their breath circling each other warily as the crowd egged them on only occasionally attempting a well aimed swing at her foe.

Katy was delighted to note a steady trickle of blood from Sandy's nose.  Katy pressed her foe saying “Guess it would have been your blood all over my dress... thanks for having me take it off!”  Sandy's face turned into a mask of rage as she screamed and attacked.  They buried their claws into each others hair yanking each other back and forth furiously.  Occasionally the hair would give in one hand or the other and the fighter would punch her foe several times in the face before getting her claw back entangled in her foes hair.  Clumps of silver/black hair mixed on the floor with equal amounts of strawberry blonde. 

Finally two handfuls of Katy's hair gave way at the same time.  Sandy punched wildly and tried to reattach but she couldn't.  Katy would have none of it.  She began dragging her foe backwards bending Sandy over at the waste.  The fight slowed for a moment, both women panting for breath.  Then Katy released one hand from Sandy's mane and punched her rapidly in the face... one... two... three times and then reattached the hand to Sandy, keeping her bent over.  Sandy tried to ward off the blows, but couldn't.  Any time she started to get her balance and try to stand up, Katy just yanked her foe backwards keeping her off balance and rewarded the effort with a couple more punches to the face.

Katy repeated the move over and over, each time the crowd cheering louder than the last.  Katy caught a glance of Chris in the crowd.  She could see the worry in his face... that he was about to throw in the towel.  She was winning!

Suddenly with a gutteral almost primal scream Sandy charged forward.  Katy found herself with nothing to hold but two handfuls of detatched hair as Sandy's shoulder slammed into Katy's gut.  The women tumbled to the ground a squirming mass of arms and legs and female fury.  They struggled for control on the ground, first Sandy on top, then Katy.  Over and over they struggled to get in a dominant position over their rival.   The furious motion managed to spring both women's breasts free from their lingerie as the women used their foes sexy under garments for leverage.

Finally Sandy managed to straddle on top of Katy in a classic school boy pin.  Katy had a flashback to her previous fight... this had been how how that cxnt Merry had finished her off.  Katy squirmed but could not throw Sandy off her perch.  Sandy smiled evilly down on Katy. Sandy released her right hand and latched it onto Katy's left breast squeezing with all her might.  She had always been jealous of Katy's big boobs and now she would make her rival pay for it!

Katy howled in pain and tried desperately with her free hand to pull Sandy's claw off her wounded breast.  She gave up quickly as her efforts only added to her own pain.  Rage and adrenalin surged through Katy's body.  She balled her free hand into a fist and punched Sherry as hard as she could into Sandy's nose.  Sandy's head snapped back and blood sprayed from her nose.  Her grip on Katy's breast eased, but she clung on.  Again Katy punched her foe in the nose and again blood sprayed from the blow. Sandy was dazed by the punches.  She released her grip on Katy's breast and tried to grab her arm before she could punch her again.  Katy tried to punch Sandy again in the nose, but was blocked by Sandy's free hand.  So Katy picked a new target.  She punched Sandy as hard as she could in her right breast flattening it.  Katy repeated the move as fast as she could, 1, 2, 3 times.  Sandy screamed in pain even as she managed to finally catch Katy's arm and pin it back down to the floor.

The battle paused for a moment and both sobbing women tried to recompose themselves and catch their breath.  A mixture of blood and tears dripped slowly from Sandy's battered face onto Katy's chest and her swollen red left breast.  Tears streamed from Katy's eyes.  Both womens husband felt a mixture of shame at what they had driven their wives to do, pride in just how ferociously they had fought, and arousal at just how amazing they looked together.  Each cheered his champion desperately willing her to continue.  The crowd howled with pleasure urging Sandy to finish Katy and Katy to fight back. 

The women gaze into each others eyes hardened to pure hatred.  Sandy finally hissed to Katy “I'm going to kill you for that, bitch!”

Katy overcame her momentary despair to hiss back “Give it your best shot, Whore!” 

Sandy smiled blood darkening her perfect white teeth.  She began inching her hips up Katy's body.  Again Katy had a flashback to her previous fight.  This was exactly what Merry had done.  Once she had planted her butt firmly on Katy's big tits and pinned her rivals arms with her legs she released her hands from Katy's arms.  Now she had both her hands free to pummel Katy just as Merry had.  But Katy felt strangely calm.  She had been here before and knew what to do.  She had researched it and talked to fighters.  She just had to stay calm and wait for her chance.

Sandy smiled as she aimed a fist at Katy's nose.  At the last second Katy turned her head away.  She tried the best she could to get her hands around Sandy's knees and block the blow but the fist still hit her head pretty hard.  It hurt, but not as much as being punched in the face did.  Sandy was furious.  The punch probably hurt her hand far more than Katy's head.  Sandy would not be denied.  She grabbed Katy's face with her left hand trying to control her head movement and punch her with her right fist.  It took several tries, but she finally managed to land two blows square to Katy's face and was rewarded with a spurt of blood from Katy's nose.  Katy wailed with frustration and fear, but kept her wits.  She just had to wait.

Katy's supporters began to change their cheers to pleas for her to surrender.  Mike went silent, contemplating rescuing his wife by throwing in the towel.  Sandy's supporters were ecstatic chanting “Sandy!  Sandy! Sandy!”  Sandy decided to reward her fans sitting upright on Sandy's chest and did a double bicep pose, her perky blood soaked tits displayed for all to see.  She reveled in the moment.

It was then Katy saw her chance.  Just as those she had consulted with on the internet had advised, she tucked into a ball heaving her legs up and around Sandy as hard and fast as she could.  She wrapped her legs around her tormentor the best she could and heaved her backward pulling.  Sandy toppled over with Katy's legs wrapped around her chest and her legs still tucked underneath her.  The strain on Sandy's body was enough that she could put no pressure on Katy's arms which she raised free above her head.  Then Katysaw her perfect target.  Katy brought her elbow crashing down from above her head square upon her hated foes pussy.  Sandy's scream was terrible as she snapped her legs up from under her and tried to tuck into a ball.  Katy almost felt sorry for her.  Almost.

Both sides were cheering wildly as Katy scrambled to get upright sliding out from under Sandy.  She kicked Sandy as hard as she could in the side as she sprang free.  Sandy tried weakly to get up one hand still covering her wounded pussy.  But Katy was on her in a heart beat, punching and clawing her wounded foe like a crazed animal.  Katy was a lioness pouncing on her rival.  She no longer wanted to defeat Sandy.  She wanted to destroy her.

Katy straddled Sandy just as Sandy and Merry had done to her before.  But she didn't go for her foe's arms.  Katy went straight for Sandy's throat wrapping her strong fingers around Sandy's neck and bearing down with all her weight.  Sandy completely forgot about her wounded pussy and desperately tried to free from Katy's choke hold.  The crowd was back again in full force cheering their champion on.  Sandy clawed frantically at Katy's arms, but Katy would not release her. As Sandy squirmed beneath her, Katy began to feel a now familiar feeling wash over her as she came.  This time she was not as surprised as she had been fighting Merry.  This time she actually enjoyed it willing the wild energy through her body through her arms and into her foes throat.  Desperately Sandy clawed at Katy's breasts swinging as easy targets beneath her.  Katy howled in pain but still Katy would not let release her death grip on Sandy.  Sandy's struggle grew weaker and weaker... her eyes  began to flutter... her arms fell to her side.  Still Katy continued to strangle Sandy.  She couldn't stop herself. 

Poor Dumbfounded Chris forgot all about the towel.  The site of the busty brunette strangling his lovely wife was too sexy for his poor brain to process.  Fortunately it was Mr. Deveroux who intervened.  “That's enough Katy... you win!”  He gently tried to pull Katy off Sandy, but she wouldn't let go.  He increased his pull and still couldn't get her off.  Finally Mike snapped to attention and stepped in.  This was the most amazing thing he had ever seen, but his wife was about to murder his co-worker.  Not good for continued employment.

Together the men managed to pry Katy off her victim.  Finally Chris rushed to his wife's side.  Even Katy was relieved as Sandy coughed and gasped for breath.  The crowd cheered both fighters (mostly Katy though).  Katy raised her arms in victory.  She didn't care that her big breasts were visible to everybody.  She didn't care that she was covered with a mixture of her and Sandy's blood.  She felt alive, victorious, and horny.  She knew at that moment she was the most desirable woman in the room to every man present and she loved it.  She glanced around the crowd.  Mostly happy faces, many lustful eyes, but then one look of Jealousy.  No surprise it was Darcy.  She clearly was unhappy with Katy being the center of attention.  Katy made a mental note that if she had anything to do with it, it would be Darcy she would fight at next years Christmas Party.

Mike looked around the crowd and saw only the lust in the eyes of his fellow co-workers.  He too realized quickly that his wife was at that moment the most desirable woman in the room.  And if he wanted to be the one that was going to be with her that night, he better act quickly.  He scooped up her discarded dress and heals, grasped his wife by the arm and began leading her to the door.  As the crowd began booing their champion's departure he called out loudly “Sorry Gentlemen... this vixen is mine!!!  And she has some urgent business to attend to!!!”  And with that he ushered her out the door and down the hallway to their waiting room.

For the rest of the night, they made love again and again.  Katy didn't even bother to shower.  Neither of them cared what a mess she was.  Even her injuries were overlooked in their urgent need to sate each other lust.  Mike couldn't stop thanking Katy for what she had done, thanking her for fighting for him, telling her how magnificent she was, and how proud he was to be her husband.  He begged her forgiveness for not being a better husband and a better man.  Finally in the early hours of dawn, they collapsed into each other arms and slept into the late hours of the morning.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Corporate Chistmas Catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 09:24:17 PM »
Go Katy....

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 09:30:46 PM »
And in the morning, did Mike get a call from Darcy's husband? Or Katy a call from Darcy herself?

Inquiring minds want to know!!! Is there a part two in our future?

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 11:31:51 PM »
Great Story, loved it. Katy and Darcy are next.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 01:33:59 AM »
Hey lumberjack, great story.  All the ingredients of a good catfight were there but the womens loathing of each other was terrific.  Hope to see more of your work soon.  Hey, two great stories in a row.
Catwriter

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 04:36:39 AM »
Outstanding! This is moving into the realm of literature!

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 10:40:41 PM »
Excellent story.  Well writen.  Love to see more of Katy.

D

Offline Kathie

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 02:37:43 AM »
You know full well that I loved this story. Every time I read it I get a new thrill. The realism of it is what makes it so erotic and exciting.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 03:24:28 AM »
That'll do pig, that'll do!
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Kathie

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 08:52:00 PM »
I still love reading this. I keep hoping for one more. :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 02:23:02 PM »
lumberjack66,

What a great story. Well written and hot. I loved it! Where can I find the fight vs Merry? I would love to read it now as well. Wow. If it is half as good as this one, I will need a cold shower when I am done. lol. Great job. Here's to many more great stories from you in the near future!

Offline Drake8

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2022, 04:23:20 PM »
I just discovered this terrific story and had to comment how amazinz is. Katy is a great character is sad  the Katy vs Darcy did not happen in the end.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2022, 11:04:09 AM »
Company Christmas parties, when they existed, were a great venue for Home Wife vs Work Wife tension and drama.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2022, 04:27:13 PM »
The women are all dressed up looking their best in front of their rival. The tension builds up during the evening. A few drinks and some catty remarks finally lead them to go some place to settle things. When they finish they will walk out with their dresses and hose ruined.