News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress Vicky (mature_ skinny) vs Sage, young fat)

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Mistress Vicky (mature_ skinny) vs Sage, young fat)
« on: October 07, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »

Mistress Vicky-5', 100 lbs 32A

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Mistress Vicky (mature_ skinny) vs Sage, young fat)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »

Sage 5'2", 195 lbs, big, sexy tits

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 09:44:18 PM »

Sage

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 09:45:33 PM »

Mistress Vicky

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 09:47:24 PM »

Sage belly

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 09:49:45 PM »

Written by Mistress Vicky, edited and contributed by Johnny

Mistress Vicky is talking-
I don't know why I hate fat woman. It might be because when I was a young girl some big fat girl beat me up and sat on me, stripping me naked and humiliating me over and over again. You don't know how many times I've started trouble with these big, fat cow's, and it is as hot as having sex. Some fat cow's think that their fat is beautiful, and sexy. I think that it is gross and unexceptionable.

So I'm at this bar one night. I'm there by myself, and sitting right next to me is this group of people which included this attractive fat bitch and her hot, young stud muffin boyfriend. I can hear Sage bragging that she is almost 200 lbs now. She keeps talking about how strong her flabby cow stomach is, at least I think it's a flabby cow stomach. Unlike most cow's, Sage has this big, sexy tits, which actually make her look quite sexy, and a very pretty face. I couldn't help but keep looking at her, and at him. I kept thinking to myself, “what is such a hot, sexy young man doing with a fat fuckin whore like Sage.”

The more she talks about how tough she is, and how she has been punched in the stomach hundreds of times, the more I started thinking about taking those big, sexy tits out of that sexy white dress. Watching them bounce and swing, first on their own, and then as I use those big, fat cow tits as punching bags. Like most cows that I have beat up, they have a problem with their stamina, soon they are out of breath, and that makes them helpless. Another thing is that these fat fuckin whore's are slow. My punches are very fast, and I can bob and weave. I have a reputation of taking woman’s boyfriends and husbands away from them, and making a complete fool of them right in front of their boyfriend or husband and especially in front of a crowd, and friends, and neighbor's and relatives.

Yes, I live out my fantasies quite often. I just love beating the shit out of other women, but even more I love forcing them to worship me. It is my objective to drain every last drop of this fat cow's dignity right out of her, and force her to lose weight and to become skinny and hot. You laugh, I have a whole stable of cow's, all shapes and sizes. I have made all of these women into my slaves and they are shedding off the pounds as we speak.

I love strapping on a dildo and plunging it up some fat bitch's ass hole, make them eat my pussy until I orgasm. I become just completely in charge and force them to make love to my cxnt, and worship me as I see fit. I have not won every fight I was in, I win most, but I have lost on a couple of occasions and once, completely against my will, I was forced to lick another woman into orgasm. That was the most degrading day of my life, and I swore it would never happen again. Well it was only once and by now my panties are wet and I can practically feel Sage's tongue sliding right out between her sexy lips, “OH YES, that is what I want. I get so fuckin excited just at the thought of another woman putting her lips and her tongue near my pussy. The excitement, the anticipation. There are just so many possibilities, I mean no tongues are the same. Some teach me new lesson's with their tongue. Fat girls lick and suck the best pussy by far.

I am a Mistress, and I am quite used to handling woman. I might be very small, but what I lack in size, I more than makeup in my ability to punch the stupid fat bitch into a limp, goofy rag doll. With a record of 12 wins and 3 losses if you include my first fight when I was a kid. While most woman slap and pull hair, I punch and pummel. I have no limit, I will just keep eating the shit out of the other woman until she does what I want. I'm pretty sure Sage is straight. It's always much more exciting when they are, because then I get the opportunity to force them to be bi. Force them to worship my body like the Princess that I am.

By now my pussy stats to spasm, I feel tremor's starting to shoot inside of my body, and I'm ready. I start flirting with Sage's hot man. I made it quite obvious and Sage screamed, “What kind of an old whore are you. He's here with me, Johnny is mine you skinny, weak looking old whore bitch, so stay away from him.” I don't slap, I mean I”m a puncher, not a slapper, so I ball my left fist up hard and tight, and I plow it, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Sage's flabby gut. “OOFF,” she let's out a gasp and grabs her stomach as she bends forward in pain.  I'm really good at this, I tuant her, “You big fat cow, you have no idea just how much I want to knock your face in and take your man away from you. I'm going to have you moo into my pussy before you lick me into orgasm, and then I'll strap a cock on and I'll really fuck you senseless.”

Sage is completely taken aback. She is totally shocked. This crazy little old woman is saying things that are beyond her comprehension, things that she could never even imagine in her very worst nightmares. She stands up and she's looking at me with this blank look, as if she hasn't even figured out what's going on yet. Then with my right fist I hit her. I send it plowing “boom,” right into Sage's fat cow stomach again. I hit her just a little harder this time and Sage's eyes bulge and “OOOFFF,” she punches the air out of Sage's stomach again, and this time sage grabs her stomach as she's really gasping for air. I'm laughing and starting to have a really good time as I scream, “First I'm going to teach you to worship me, lick my ass hole clean, lick my pussy clean,” Sage Slowly stand back up straight and she cry's out, “NOOOO.” I laugh as I grab her dress with both of my hands and I hold her up right in front of myself screaming right in her shocked face, “OH YES, YOU'RE GOING TO WORSHIP EVERY INCH OF MY BODY YOU FAT COW.” I shove Sage back hard, and Sage's dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she stumbles backwards on her high heels.

Sage's shock starts to turn to anger. She isn't into women and she's definitely not going to let this little old bitch force her to do anything against her will. All of a sudden Sage lunges at me, grabbing my hair with both of her hand and she starts yanking me back and forth. I try punching at her, but Sage is ripping out my hair, and she's shaking me like a fuckin rag doll, and my punches are barely landing at all. She's fuckin shaking me like a rag doll, back and forth and from side to side. She's ripping my fuckin hair out of my head, and I'm screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” BUT she's screaming too, “I'll never worship your body you skinny little slut.” She shoves my head down and then she pulls if up, and then she shoves it back down as she raises her right knee, and “bang,” my jaw smashes right into Sage's rising knee. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head snaps straight up in the air and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars as I stumble backwards on my high heels and I fall right over onto my ass on the ground quite dazed. The crowd is cheering.

I have to admit, even through my glazed over eyes, Sage looks hot, she might be fat, but the looks sexy. She puts her hands on her hips and she starts laughing, Look at you, You think you're such a tough Mistress. Perhaps I should make you eat my pussy, show my man just which one of us is the real woman.” She might be hot, but there is no way I'm letting some big, fat cow beat me up and humiliate me in public. Slowly I start to shake the cobwebs out of my head, and I get up onto my feet, at first my legs feel a little wobbly. Sage must have noticed it too, because she sends her right fist plowing full force, “roundhouse right at my head. I manage to duck right under the punch, and Sage's punch misses me completely, and I can see a totally shocked look come across Sage's face as Sage goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. Sage's look of shock turns to a look of anger as she regains her balance and she spins right back around to face me again, BUT just as she does I take my fist, my left fist which I have balled up all hard and tight, and I send it plowing full force, “boom,” right into Sage's fat cow stomach again. “OOOFFF,” Sage's eyes almost pop out of her head and she grabs her stomach coughing and gasping for air. I grab her by her fuckin hair and I pull up on it. Sage screams “AAAHHH,” as I wrench her standing straight up on her feet. Sage screams, 'AAAHHH, MY HAIR,” as I pull her right up, and then with my left fist I hot her. I plow it “boom,” right into Sage's flabby gut again. “OOOFFF,” Sage grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain again. Again and again I punch this fat cow in her stomach, and each time she grab her stomach and flop forward trying to catch her breath, I grab her by her fuckin hair and I pull her standing right back up straight. Tears are welling in Sage's eyes. The stupid fat cow bitch is such a weak, pathetic whore, just like all the other fat cow's. Seeing this very attractive fat cow starting to become submissive to me is getting my pussy shaking and vibrating. I just can't wait to feel her tongue in between my legs. I can already feel her tongue sliding in and out, plunging my pussy over and over again, BUT first I grab Sage's shoulder and I spin her around to that her back is to me, and then I un-clasp her huge bra and as it falls, Sage's huge, very sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone and now the crowd is screaming and screaming.” I spin sage back around to face me again and her tits look even sexier than I thought that they would. My pussy is soaking wet by now and I just can't help but feel the excitement, the electricity shooting throughout my body. I'm looking at Sage's big, sexy fat cow titties and I laugh as I raise my fists up like a man and I scream, “now I'm going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Sage.” I start punching Sage's big tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” I am. I am using Sage's huge sexy fat cow tits as punching bags, and Sage's big, sexy tits are flopping and bouncing and swinging with each and every punch. I pummel Sage tits, until Sage's tits are all swollen and black and blue, and Sage is crying out, “ALRIGHT ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP I HAD ENOUGH.”

I laugh viciously and I scream, “ENOUGH, ENOUGH, HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH YOU FAT COW, YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH UNTIL I say you had enough.” SAGE IS FUCKIN STARTLED, AND SHE CAN'T SAY A WORD. “Now tell Johnny that you're a big, fat worthless cow, and that you don't deserve his cock.” Tears start streaming from Sage's eyes, she's never been beat up or humiliated like this before, and she cry's out, “OK, I'M SORRY, I'M VERY SORRY, YOU WIN, I HAD ENOUGH. YOU CAN HAVE MY BOYFREIND, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.” Sage wants to stop, but I'm vicious and I'm crazy and I'M NOT ABOUT TO FUCKIN STOP. I scream, “ENOUGH, ENOUGH,You started with the wrong fuckin girl you stupid fat cow AND I'LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH, AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOT STARTED YET.” I  start laughing as I see this look of total shock and horror come across Sage's face, and now tears are really rolling from her eyes, and she starts crying out, “Johnny, Johnny please help me, someone please help me,” BUT no one would move a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow. They all just stand there watching as I grab her hair and viciously scream right in her shocked and startled face, “Johnny isn't going to help you. No one is going to fuckin help you Sage you fat cow. Everyone thinks that you're a big fat cow, and everyone wants to see you at 115lbs, and by the time I'm finished with you, you're going to beg me to let you lose the weight.”

I take the open palms of my hands and I start smacking the shit out of Sage's big, sexy tits. She apparently didn't consciously know how erotic is was and how excited it was getting her as I look over and see Sage's nipples are rock hard and beet red, and her whole body is glistening with sweat, and Sage is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard. Her great big tits are heaving up and down and up and down on her chest. I grab Sage's big nipples, one in each hand and I start gently twisting between thumb and forefinger, and Sage's face is turning bright red in embarrassment as I laugh viciously screaming, “Look at how hard your nipples are you fat cow. Getting beat up and humiliated gets you all turned on you flabby bitch, doesn't it. Look at her, look at her Johnny, Look at how turned on Sage is when I dominate and humiliate her.” I let go of Sage's hard nipples.

I love doing this. I grab Sage's panties and I rip them right off of her body. The crowd is going crazy as now Sage's big, fat body is fully exposed in front of everyone. I scream, “are you going to tell Johnny that you're a big, fat cow, and that you don't deserve his cock, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” Sage can't believe how vicious and crazy I am and she's getting more and more scared. Tears are streaming down Sage's face, and Sage has no other choice but to become submissive to me, and Sage cry's out, “JOHNNY, I'M A BIG FAT WORTHLESS COW AND I DON'T DESERVE YOUR COCK.” I 'm crazy and now I'm really starting to get my juices boiling. I punch Sage, “boom,” right into her flabby cow stomach again. “OOOFFF,” I knock the fuckin air right out of her again, and Sage grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain trying to catch her breath. I grab Sage';s hair and I yank her head up. Sage screams, “AAHH, MY HAIR,” as I wrench her standing back straight up on her feet, as Sage reaches for my hand to try and pull it out of her hair, BUT not before I “boom,” plow my fist right into the rounded bolw of her stomach again, and “OOOOFFFF,” I really pound the fuckin air out of Sage, and Sage's knees buckle right under her as she grabs her aching stomach desperately trying to catch her breath. I grab Sage by her fuckin hair and I

start dragging her around the cement like a floppy doll on her hands and knees, and Sage is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I drag her over to the bench I was sitting on when she first got here, and I reach over into my pocketbook. I have my back to Sage so she can't see anything that is going on, as I strap that big, hard, erect rubber cock right onto myself. I grab the bitch's hair as I sit down on the bench so that big artificial cock is hanging right in Sage's face, and I scream, “Since Johnny's cock is mine now Sage, I didn't want you to be lonely. This is your new cock. Now tell everyone who's cock this is.”

I have to laugh because seeing this pretty fat cow bitch so pathetic is so fuckin hot, with her big, sexy tits flopping around, bouncing, and those  big, hard nipples. I wanted to spread my legs and scream, “LICK ME WHORE, LICK ME INTO ORGASM RIGHT NOW YOU BIG, STUPID FAT COW,” the anticipation has my pussy twitching, shaking and so hot and wet. I lose my temper and I grab Sage by her hair with my right hand screaming, “You're not going to say it you fat cow,” as I bend this fat cow bitch right over the concrete bench. She's laying on her stomach, with her ass sticking straight out. I walk up right behind the bitch and I take the very tip of that big, rubber penis and I push it right up to Sage's anus. Sage has this puzzled look on her face. I don't think she knows what's going to happen next.

I plunge that cock right up her ass. I slide it deep into Sage's ass hole, and Sage's eyes almost bulge right out of her head and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,” as Sage leaps up onto her feet. She's jumping, twisting, bouncing, trying to dance off of my finger, but she can't. I have a firm grip on her hair and that big, hard erect rubber cock deep inside of her ass hole, and Sage just can't get away. Desperately Sage starts crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I'm ramming that cock all the way in. Plowing it deeper and deeper into her ass hole and I start laughing viciously as I scream, “Now I want to hear you moo you fat cow. Moo and show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic worthless fat cow you really are.” MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” she starts mooing like the fat fuckin cow that she is, over and over again. I pull that big fuckin cock out of her ass hole screaming, “get down on your knees you fat fuckin whore.” Sage falls to her hands and knees right in front of me. Sage is scared, she's so scared she's shaking in fear, and her big, sexy tits a bouncing and flopping. Being this dominant and being able to force this fat cow to do whatever I tell her to do has my pussy jumping inside. I can feel spasms, and shooting tremor's of a volcanic eruption. I laugh viciously as I scream, “now you're going to suck this cock clean you fat cow and show everyone just what a big fuckin whore you really are.” I can feel hot juices starting to spew between my legs as this weak, submissive fat whore takes that dildo, that big, hard artificial cock right into her hands and then submissively puts it into her mouth and she starts sucking it. I scream, “suck it like you suck Johnny's cock you fat cow.” Sage starts sucking that cock with a passion. She's crying and scared and totally humiliated as she sucks the big, hard rubber cock just like she sucks Johnny's cock, and right in front of Johnny and the friends and all the people at the bar.   

I up-strap that dildo from myself and I grab Sage's hair as I drag her on her hands and knees right in front of the bench. Then I scream, “Johnny get over here.” Johnny walks over and I see the huge bulge in his pants, and I tell Johnny, lower your pants and jockey's and sit down. Johnny anxiously lowers his pants and his jockey shorts and his big, hard erect cock is standing straight up in front of everyone as he sits down on the cement bench. I lower my panties and now the crowd is cheering as slowly I lower myself right down onto Johnny's big, hard cock. I start bouncing up and down right on Sage's man's big, hard cock over and over again swallowing that big, fat cow's boyfriend huge, hard cock in my juices  until Johnny has a very explosive orgasm. Over and over again Johnny is pimping spurt after spurt of his thick, gooey, white cum deep inside of my pussy. “OH, OH, OH MY GOD,” I WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO BE SO EXPLOSIVE.

I MIGHT BE 45 YEARS OLD, but I keep myself toned, and I have a lot of control of my body because I am very active and practice. I scream, “now lay down on your back on the concrete you fat cow. Get ready, get fuckin ready cow, because now I'm going to drain the very last drop of your dignity out of you.” She's lying on the cement, while Johnny is just squirting the last drops of his cum, filling my pussy up completely with his hot cum, and it's mixing with my hot juices. I leap up off of Johnny's cock, and I hold the muscles of my cxnt closed tightly as grab her hair as I climb right on top of her, and I laugh as I scream, “Now you're going to lick every last drop of your boyfriends hot cum right out of my cxnt you fuckin big mouth. I can see the last drops of Sage's defiance go right out of her, and I can see her expression and her attitude changed, and Sage raises her head up off of the concrete, and Sage's eyes are swimming around in her head. Sage's big sexy tits are heaving up and down and up and down, and as I look down at them, and at your big, sexy hard nipples, I can feel my pussy shaking. My whole body starts shaking and I have this hot, burning feeling right in between my legs. I can feel Sage's tongue slowly, gently penetrate the lips of my pussy. “OOOOOOWWWW,” every movement this bitch makes with her tongue, the hotter I start feeling. She's teasing my pussy with her tongue, playing with my kitty, and it's made my nipples so hard they're trying to break though my bra. Oh my, she's moved up and she's wrapped one of my nipples right between her lips, and out comes her tongue, sliding right over my even harder nipple now, as Sage's tongue and sexy wet lips are working me over. I'm the one one that's out of control now as I'm “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” getting really excited, and now, my fuckin big nipples on my little fuckin tits hurt from being so hard. She moves her head back down and now she's licking my pussy, and I can feel her tongue licking out Johnny's hot cum each time it penetrates my cxnt. My pussy is so soaking wet and hot that my juices are mixing with my hot cum boiling right over. At first Sage starts cleaning my pussy with her tongue, but without me even realizing, this bitch slowly takes complete control over me with her tongue, and soon she has me all soaked in sweat, and breathing really hard, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as I feel her licking glob after glob of Johnny's white cum out of me. I'm having spasms shooting throughout my body, and I can feel the tremblings deep inside of me, as Sage's tongue, slowly, and in a teasing manner and she has me so fuckin excited, I'm “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” breathing hard and fast, I can feel tears welling in my eyes and I ache for the feeling I know is about to happen. She's licking, nice and slowly like a dog licking it's master over and over again. More explosions, more shaking, vibrating as she slurps evry spot inside of my soaking wet pussy. “I start “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEE,” having one explosive orgasm after another right when she's eating her boyfriends hot cum right out of me. I make this Fat cow lick every last drop of her boyfriends cum right out of my pussy. The crowd is screaming and screaming. I'm looking around and I can see that every man's cock is trying to bust out of his pants and every woman has a big wet spot watching this and I really am getting off on draining the bitch's dignity out of her in front of everyone, in front of her man, and in front of the neighbor's and in front of the friends.

I get up off of Sage and I scream, “turn over on your back slave. Turn on your back, I'm not even finished with you yet.” Sage has a look of total fear in her eyes, and I scream, “alright everyone line up, all the men on one side, all the woman on the other. I hand the first woman on line a strap on dildo and Vicky laughs as she announces, “every time this bitch gets plowed into orgasm she loses 1 pound in sweat. And each man will knock a pound off of her too. Come on everyone, let's help this fat cow lose about 85 lbs. Vicky holds her husbands cock as she watches one by one, men, women, more men, more women getting Sage all sweaty and making her work off all that extra wight until she is 115 lbs.   

panicky     

I'm going to make you fuckin evwery man in the bar, work some of that fight off of you.

800 474 6836
www.
support.com