News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2456 Replies

Offline Bite Me

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1395 on: August 12, 2017, 01:45:09 PM »
Physical REACTions

Brooklin

Mikaela (and mom)

FBE and the React channel has been churning out attractive, busty teens for a few years now. Everyone knows Lia Marie Johnson’s curves. The more dedicated ones know the spectacular tits of Morgan Tebbe or the bubbly jigglers of Maddie Perry. What most people don’t realize though, is that Brooklin Fenton is the best of the bunch.

She squashed Morgan’s bigger boobs and Lia’s more well known ones with ease. Maddie wouldn’t even try. No other starlet who had come through the ranks of FBE could compete with her. She was sure today was going to be another one of those days. Mikaela Pascal had finally turned 18 and Brooklin was going to annihilate her big white tits and teach the girl some modesty and respect.

At least, that’s how she had seen it going. The reality was Mikaela’s rack was almost on par with Morgan’s for sheer size and was firmer than any of the other girls who had ever been part of the crew. She was smashing the older React girl all around the studio, her tits softening the other pair like so much marshmallow fluff. No sooner had it started then it was over, the dark haired hottie ascending to the top of the ladder and leaving the former champ with a mouth full of tit and a promise to do worse if Brooklin didn’t get in line and acknowledge the pale Italian girl as the new queen of the Fine Brothers Universe.

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #1396 on: August 15, 2017, 09:41:33 PM »
The React girls? That's a new one. I like it.

Offline jdo90

« Reply #1397 on: August 15, 2017, 10:57:37 PM »
 Michelle Trachtenberg vs Indiana Evans Bikini Catfight

{alt}

{alt}

As Indiana Evans lay on her back, the bright sun beaming down on her sunkissed skin causing the beads of sweat speckling her slim body to glisten and sparkle, thoughts began to eratically race through her mind. She dug her feet into the sand, curling her pedicured toes into the coarse grains and kicking a cloud into the air. She fidgeted tirelessly. 'Maybe I can close my eyes, you know. Just focus on the sound of the crashing waves' she thought to herself. But she couldn't focus; after all, how could she?

Evans was filled with joy several minutes ago, with not a care in the world, her luscious pink lips were curled in an arrogant smirk and her eyes were beaming with devious glee as she playfully skipped down the tourist-infested beach. The young Australian giggled uncontrollably as she ran underneath a nearby pier, hiding behind a large wooden pillar. Her laughter only intensifies once a seething young woman sprints past her, the Aussie's laughter causing the pale brunette to stop dead in her tracks.

Turning on her heel, her eyebrows arching, an irate scowl forming on her flushed face, an irate Michelle Trachtenberg angrily stomps toward the younger blonde. "Was that suppose to be fucking funny?" Michelle growls.

Unable to keep her composure, Indiana's reply is constantly interrupted by hilarity-induced snorts, "I... I don't think.. it was funny..., it was hilarious! You should have seen your face!"

The celebrity lifestyle is not one of solitude. Paparazzi are constantly tailing celebrities, documenting their every move with a dslr camera and zoom lens, ensuring high quality, up-close images that can be snapped from far away. Michelle had been sunbathing, laying face-down on her beach towel. Michelle, not a fan of tan lines, unties the back of her bikini, letting the thin strings drop to her side.

Evans happened to be vacationing at the same resort. Known for being an arrogant, devious trickster, the young blond decided that she no longer needed the large cup of ice water clutched in her hand. She had to do something quick, the frosty cup was numbing her dainty fingers. Noticing the topless sunbathing starlet, Evans gets a delightfully devious idea. With a derisive chuckle, Indiana pours the icey contents across Michelle's exposed back.

Trachtenberg belts out a shrill screech, leaping to her feet from the shock of the unsuspecting icy blast, her untied bikini top forgotten. Michelle snaps her head around, glaring at the giddy blonde skipping merrily past her. She steps forward to pursue the snobby bitch bit a hard gust of salty wind blasts her body, and her bosom, looking down, Trachtenberg squeals, her arm shielding her pale B cup breasts as she hastily scrambles to tie her top back on. However, Michelle knows the damage is done. She has been a celebrity since childhood and can hear a camera shutter closing a mile away. Even the gusting wind, murmuring tourists and waves crashing cannot mute the distinct sounds of multiple camera shutters clicking in the distance. Her face blushing red, she sprints after her assailant.

Indiana tried to fight back, tossing samd in Michelles eyes, striking out with low blows, yanking the brunette's hair, but even Indiana's most devious tactics couldn't stifle Michelle's brute force and soon, the crafty blonde was laying on her back.

'And here I am, my body throbbing, my tan frame pinned down by this pale American slut. Maybe she... wait, srop... the weight on my waist has lifted. Maybe she has grown bored.' Evan's' eyelids flutter open,  assuming that all is well. Her vision however is hindered. The cloudy blue sky is gone, replaced by a pair of smooth, round, positively plump, pale cheeks. The white fabric of Trachtenberg's bikini bottoms stretches snugly across her hips, her cheeks pouring out from the thin fabric.

"Pucker up, brat. The paparazzi is gonna LOVE this!" Michelle purs as she slowly lowers her rump.

Fear overcoms tge young Aussie. Her instincts scream at her to flee, but Michelle's larger frame has her pinned down tight. Evans' lips quiver as she pleads, "No, no," Michelle's ass hovers ever closer. "Puhleaseeee d.. don...", Michelles cheeks slowly drop an inch, eclipsing Evans' petrified face, "Not my faaace! You're soooo gross!" Evans' nose is now nudged against the crevice of the pale American's cheeks. "NohohoooMRPHHH!" Evans squeals.

Indiana's oval face, an object of lust and jealousy, adorned with luscious pink lips, cute button nose and deep blue piercing eyes accompanied by thin black lashes, and thin light brown eyebrows that are now arched in shock, is completely conceled. Her lustful, delicate tan features veiled by an embrace of magnolia-white skin -- that skin so prized by pale women and so carefully guarded by sunscreen to block the hot sun, now nestled down on Evans. Michelle wiggled her hips, wedging Indiana's nose deep inside her crevice, her swaying, sweaty cheeks encasing the Aussie's screaming, mortified face, creating an air-tight seal.

Leaning forward, placing her hands on Evans' abdomen to steady herself, Michelle goes to work,  grinding and scrubbing her beautiful derriere, scouring the landscape of her rival's face. Evans' kicking and muffled screaming is quickly and systematically reduced to twitches and murmurs until the young lady stops moving entirely, her body succombing to the smother. Michelle peels her ass off of her foe's slumbering face. Standing up, Michelle observes her handiwork.

Indiana Evans once flawless face is covered by a ruddy, tear-stained mask of humiliation. Her once arrogant smirking lips have transformed into an unappealing open-mouthed gape, topped off with saliva trickling down the side of her luscious pink lips.

Michelle bends down, gripping a handful of sand, "Well, this has been fun, but I have a hot date and, since you won't be seeing any action," Trachtenberg peels back Indiana's bikini bottoms, shoving the sand inside the crotch-panel. Kicking the passed out brat onto her stomach, Michelle grabs the back of her bottoms and jerks the material, visciously tugging the bottoms high up, Indiana's tight, tanned tush. The flimsy material cuts deep inside her womanhood as it is stretched upward, biting into her ass. To add to the pain, the coarse sand grates against her senitive flesh as it penetrates her vagina. "Sleep tight, cutie." Michelle giggles as she skips away, leaving her rival behind.

Indiana lays face-down, her bottoms wedged into an excruciating thong, grains of sand rubbing her raw, and the scent of Trachtenberg's famous derriere lingering in her nostrils. Off in the distance, the distinct sound of a camera shutter clicks.

Offline millsman

« Reply #1398 on: August 16, 2017, 09:53:37 AM »
Fantastic story!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1399 on: August 17, 2017, 12:11:21 AM »
You do not mess with Ms. Trachtenberg.   ::)

Michelle Trachtenberg vs Indiana Evans Bikini Catfight

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #1400 on: August 17, 2017, 02:58:16 PM »

Au contraire! I would ENCOURAGE everyone to "mess with Ms. Trachtenberg" ... that means we'll get plenty more GREAT finishes in this thread. Bring it on, y'all!!

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #1401 on: August 17, 2017, 09:19:00 PM »
Chelsea Reacts to Domination

Chelsea
{alt}

Tori
{alt}

It had seemed like a good idea at the time, Chelsea mused. She'd headed out with Tori after filming their latest React video (reacting to Netflix's new GLOW series), and the series had been the focus of their conversation since. It wasn't until they reached the park that Tori had suggested they try out a bit of women's wrestling for themselves. Chelsea, thinking it sounded like a bit of fun, agreed.

Ten minutes later, she was regretting her eagerness. Tori was sat astride her, hands on hips, and pinning Chelsea's arms down under her shins. Chelsea had made a few game attempts to buck her off, but the brunette easily kept her position on the older girl's chest. With a final grunt, Chelsea let her head loll to the side.
"Eyes up, Chelsea."
Tori tangled her hand in Chelsea's hair and pulled her head to force her to look up at her captor. As their eyes locked, Tori flashed her a smile and shifted her position, such that her thighs pressed gently against each side of Chelsea's head.
"Have you done this before, then?" asked Chelsea casually, as she ran her hands from Tori's shorts down her bare legs. Tori glanced down and took hold of her hands.
"A few times," she said. "Although I usually end up on the bottom."
She laced her fingers with Chelsea's and pinned her hands down on the grass above her head.
"So what's the end-game here?"
"I was hoping you'd tap out or something. I mean, you're pretty much stuck under me, right?"
"I don't know," Chelsea replied with a cheeky grin. "I reckon I could get out."
Tori laughed and let go of Chelsea's hands, instead taking hold of her head again. She shuffled forward over Chelsea's body until she was straddling her neck, her crotch pressing up tight against the girl's chin. Then she leaned back and rested her hands on the ground behind her, thrusting against Chelsea's chin even more as a result.
"How about now?" she asked, peering down her own body at the slightly more agitated face beneath her. Chelsea's hands once again roamed over her legs and waist, but to no avail. It took less than a minute before she felt one of those hands tapping against her thigh.

Tori got back to her feet, standing over her defeated friend, and raised her arms in victory. Chelsea began to stand up too, but Tori quickly pressed a shoe against her stomach to keep her down.
"Not yet," she said in response to the unasked question. "There's something else I wanted to try."
"I don't like the sound of that," Chelsea muttered.
"Look, just stay lying there, this won't take long."
Chelsea watched with a look of puzzlement as Tori moved her foot off her stomach and instead took a seat next to her.
"What are you-"
Tori grabbed Chelsea under the arms and hefted her backwards, letting her head rest against one of the brunette's thighs. In an instant, the other leg wrapped around Chelsea's head and she locked her legs together. Chelsea squealed at the sudden pressure.
"A headscissor!" Tori exclaimed triumphantly. "Me and Mikaela wrestled a couple of months ago, and she got me with one of these. Man, she's got some strong legs."
"You don't say," Chelsea gasped, grabbing at Tori's legs and trying to pull them apart.
"So whaddya say? Submit again?"
"Seriously, Tori-"
Chelsea's reply was cut off as Tori clamped a hand over her mouth and squeezed her legs again. Chelsea's eyes widened.
"Come on, Chels, same as last time. You gotta tap."
"Mmph!"
Chelsea writhed desperately, but between the legs crushing her head and the hand cutting off her air, she was barely able to put up a fight. It wasn't long before her hand slapped against Tori's leg again.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1402 on: August 18, 2017, 12:42:13 AM »

Au contraire! I would ENCOURAGE everyone to "mess with Ms. Trachtenberg" ... that means we'll get plenty more GREAT finishes in this thread. Bring it on, y'all!!

Touché!   ;D

Offline katiedestroyer

« Reply #1403 on: August 18, 2017, 10:38:32 AM »

Touché!   ;D

Ick i would love to smash her smug face in.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #1404 on: August 18, 2017, 04:34:02 PM »
More Emma Watson fights please

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #1405 on: August 19, 2017, 10:40:34 AM »
That is a pic of Katheryn Winnick and not Scarlett J.

Offline millsman

« Reply #1406 on: August 19, 2017, 04:50:08 PM »
A quick Bing search of Scarlett Johansson has that picture listed as one of her's.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1407 on: August 19, 2017, 06:38:57 PM »
Hayden Panettiere vs Emma Watson

{alt}{alt}

The two beauties, exhaustion writ across their reddened faces, grunted and groaned as they struggled against one another, their hands clasped together in a test of strength.  To her consternation, Emma found that the five inches in height she sported over her adversary gave her no advantage, as the blonde dug her bare feet into the thick carpeting of the penthouse and simply refused to be moved.  The English lass knew this stalemate was fruitless, and thus she had to shift tactics in order to overcome her rival and seize the victory.

Unfortunately for the brunette, Panettiere came to the same conclusion, and acted a heartbeat quicker.  Suddenly pivoting, she let Watson's own momentum carry her over for a hip toss.  Emma shrieked as she flipped over and landed with a thud on her back, but before she could scramble back up to her feet, a kick to the side of her head left her dazed and mewling.

Knowing the Brit would only be stunned for a moment, Hayden moved with all of the swiftness her ache-wracked body could muster; she rolled the brunette over onto her belly, and then the American sat on her back.  Grasping Emma's legs, Panettiere pulled them back, tucking the feet under her arms, and thus subjected Watson to a spine-wrenching Boston crab!

"Say Auntie!" Hayden sneered with a smirk.  Shocked out of her stupor by the electric waves of pain now coursing up and down her spine, Emma gasped and choked back a sob, and defiantly whined, "No...NEVER!"

Her refusal to submit, although admirable, was doomed to failure.  The blonde gleefully pulled back on her opponent's limbs ever-further, drawing ear-piercing shrieks from the embattled brunette.  Finally...long past the point when other women would have given up, it's worth noting...Emma gasped, "A-auntie!"

"I can't heaaaaaar you," Panettiere viciously purred in a taunting sing-song tone.  "AUNTIE!  AUNTIIIIIIIIIIE!" Emma screamed, tears running down her cheeks.  At last satisfied that she had properly humbled the English battler, Hayden released her hold and stood up, placing a foot upon the beaten Emma's hip and flexing her arms while Watson melted into a puddle of tears.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:43:28 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline LindsayKO

« Reply #1408 on: August 19, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
Figured I'd try my hand at this, I'm much more of an RPer than a story writer, sooooo

Sofia Boutella vs Charlize Theron

{alt}

Charlize panted as she stared Sofia down. Sofia for her part was in a daze, barely able to stand up on her own as she wavered on her feet. Taking a deep breath, the Atomic Blonde star approached her co-star. “Y'know, I had some level of respect for you Sofia darling, but you got a little too fucking uppity for your own good.” She capped this statement off by burying her fist in the woozy woman's midsection, doubling the brunette up, Sofia's arms involuntarily wrapping around her middle.

The fight had come out of the blue for Charlize, but Sofia had been seething for awhile ever since the casting, and then shooting the movie had only made her hatred of the blonde starlet more severe. She had been in blockbuster films, yet Charlize had always talked down to her, treating her lesser, like a child. So Sofia had exploded, a shouting match had turned ugly. Very ugly for Sofia it turned out. She had been hoping she might come out with some respect, instead she was currently struggling for air, left in only her black bra and panties.

Charlize sneered at her, cupping the woman's chin so she'd look upwards, “You've got promise, but don't ever think you can stand up to me again?” She lowered her hand before cupping the brunette's chin again making her do something of a nod. “Good.” she said before slamming a knee up into that already aching belly. That was followed by a crack to her jaw to straighten the Frenchwoman up. Charlize grinned, still fully clothed, after all she was an action star and wasn't going to let some dainty french girl take anything from her. “Better luck next time.” With that she slammed a combo of punches to the girl's cheeks snapping her head from side to side, before snapping an uppercut into the unsteady girl's chin lifting her up off her feet, and leaving her to land spread eagle on the floor. Her eyes were still half open, but obviously saw nothing. Her chest rose and fell slowly.

Striding over, Charlize spared her one last look, “Better luck next time.” Walking towards the door, she called back, “Who knows, maybe they'll make an Atomic Brunette, un-fucking-likely though.” Head held high she made her way out of the room.

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #1409 on: August 19, 2017, 08:15:00 PM »
A quick Bing search of Scarlett Johansson has that picture listed as one of her's.

Bing search is the slow kid in math class of search engines.