News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2441 Replies

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2015, 04:01:58 AM »
great work again, finishing Emma stone is always sexy.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 05:34:43 PM »
One of my favorite writers is back with new stuff! Nice going, Jack - Kaley Cuoco is my new favorite jobber and I loved your take on that.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 10:41:13 PM »
Jodie Sweetin vs Danielle Fishel

{alt}{alt}

The Jodie/Dani feud had been raging since their TGIF TV days in the late 1990s, and time had not banked the fires of their rivalry.  In the latest contest between the two, they squared off in a NHB ring match, with both buxom beauties straining in white tank t-shirts (which, when sweat-soaked, plastered themselves to the chests of the girls) and Daisy Duke denims.

The long and tumultuous battle had come to this:  Fishel was hung on the ropes, her arms trapped between the top and middle cables, holding her fast.  The brunette struggled to pull free, but to no avail.  Grinning like a piranha, Sweetin grasped the front of her foe's t-shirt and ripped it, allowing Dani's 36c's to fall free.  With two such inviting targets, Jodie balled her fists and began slamming punch after punch into them, her blow thudding into the soft flesh.  Hooks, crosses, uppercuts...the baneful blonde spared nothing as she made her hated rival's bust her 'speed bags'.  The brunette moaned, yelped and sobbed with each punch, her strength ebbing.  At this rate, it was only a question of whether Dani would submit, or else be driven unconscious from the pain.

That is, if that's how Sweetin wanted to win...which it wasn't.

Finally halting her jackhammer onslaught, the blonde now seductively pulled her own t-shirt up and off of her torso, to the cheers and whistles of the largely male crowd.  Now bare chested, she stepped up to the dazed Dani and gently tilted the brunette's head up with a finger under her chin.  Although Fishel's eyes were glazed, the glare of fury still shone in them.  Jodie merely snickered at her helpless rival's anger, and then she said, "Why don't you take a little trip?  For you it will be to dreamland, and you're going to get there by motorboat."  With that, she pressed herself forward while simultaneous grabbing Fishel by the hair, pulling Dani's face between the blonde's 36d's!  Still trapped in the ropes, the brunette squirmed, her muffled protests betraying her panic.

Fishel's body thrashed haplessly for some 45 seconds, slowly growing more and more limp, until finally she ceased to move altogether, and the victorious Sweetin stood in center ring, arms raised high as she accepted the cheers of the crowd.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:48 AM »
Short and sweet! Love these stories. Maybe you could put a retro country music catfight between Faith Hill and Shania Twain in the pipeline.  ;)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2015, 11:13:00 PM »
FLASHBACK 1995:  Faith Hill vs Shania Twain

{alt}
Faith Hill

{alt}
Shania Twain

Panic-stricken, the disheveled brunette tries to scramble away to safety on all fours.  But her blonde rival grabs a handful of chestnut hair and halts her retreat.  "Where the hell do you think you're going, bitch?" snarled the other woman.

It was more than plain to Shania now that challenging Faith to a fight at the CMA after-party was a huge mistake.  But Twain was sick and tired of criticism within the music community that she wasn't "really" country, and when Hill made a barbed remark to that effect to her face, Shania had responded with a resounding slap across the blonde's face.  And that was about all of the offense which Twain managed to deliver, as Faith tore into her like a wildcat!  Three minutes into this fight, and Shania's expensive designer dress was torn to tatters and strands of her dark hair littered the floor.

Now, Hill wrapped her right arm across Twain's throat from behind, locking on a chokehold.  Shania's eyes went wide as she gasped and gurgled, her hands tugging in futility at the strangling limb.  "At least now none of us have to listen to you try to sing," Faith sneered as her opponent made rasping moans.  Finally, Twain was choked into semi-consciousness, and Hill let her body flop face-down to the carpeted floor.

Grabbing remnants of Shania's dress, the Mississippi-born blonde swiftly and deftly hogtied the brunette's wrists and ankles behind her back.  "This is how we finish a fight country-style, you Canadian poser!"

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2015, 07:44:52 AM »
Great work Jackflash! Thanks heaps for posting. Love your writings. :D

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2015, 11:10:29 AM »
Bravo Jackflash! Well done and a very believable outcome considering Faith's height and reach advantage over her petite Canadian rival.  ;)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 02:11:33 AM »
Jennifer Lawrence vs Shailene Woodley

{alt}
Jennifer Lawrence

{alt}
Shailene Woodley

UGHHHHHH!

Shailene's pained gasp came as a sharp exclamation point to the powerful blow struck by her opponent.  Pressed chest-first against the wall and held fast by Jennifer's left arm across her shoulders, Woodley could do nothing to halt the barrage of kidney punches which Lawrence was pistoning into her.

Unprepared for the ruthlessness with which Jennifer fought, Shailene was swiftly overwhelmed.  Now, unable to withstand the painful pounding to her flank, Woodley tearfully whined, "Stop!  I give up!  Please stop!" Just to make sure the upstart learned her lesson, Lawrence threw one last fist, and then let her beaten victim go, so that Shailene could slide down the wall and crumple to the floor in a sobbing heap.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2015, 05:10:08 AM »
Tyra Banks vs Charlize Theron

{alt}
Tyra Banks

{alt}
Charlize Theron

Kneeling over her opponent, Tyra presses her right heel against the blonde's throat to hold her in place, while she grabs Charlize's left ankle and pulls her leg up and over the back of the sepia-skinned beauty's neck.  Her body thus unnaturally twisted by the stretch muffler hold, Theron is shocked from her stupor.

Squirming avails her naught, and after a full fifteen seconds of this torture, the blonde starts to furiously tap her hand to the canvas.  But Banks will have none of it, pulling the hold tighter still and saying, "Nuh uh, I want to hear it!"

Pride keeps the South African from submitting for a full three seconds longer, but then the pain is too great to endure, and she howls out, "I GIVE UP!  LET ME GO!"

After one last tug of the limb, Tyra releases her rival, and Charlize pulls her body up into a ball, clutching her agonized leg.  Rising up, The statuesque beauty places a boot defiantly upon the hip of her conquered opponent and flexes her arms in a victory pose.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
Great stories just wish there a longer.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »
Great stories just wish there a longer.

Did you check this:

Here's something new I've been toying around with...short write-ups of the last minute or so of matches, when one girl secures total victory over her opponent.

;)

Great stories, Jackflash Jump. Thanks!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2015, 07:02:23 PM »
Fantastic work - lots of really AWESOME output from one of the true treasures we have here on the boards!    I've got to say these are all pretty awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more.     While I certainly empathize with some of the readers who would love to see more from you as you're truly a gifted individual, and I'm certainly one of them,  we all know that the part that people are really interested in is the end and so, why not give it to them?     These are really awesome short stories and I think it's a good format to experiment with in the future!    Keep these up and of course, if you ever want or need any suggestions, you know I'll have plenty!!  :D      Thanks so much!!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2015, 11:01:04 PM »
Thanks so much to all for the kind words...believe me, they are appreciated.  :)

And I'm always open to suggestions.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2015, 11:14:59 PM »
Scarlett Johansson vs Meagan Good

{alt}
Scarlett Johansson

{alt}
Meagan Good

Flat on her back, Meagan squealed as Scarlett lifted her legs and them folded them over, until the embattled's brunette's knees were pressed to either side of her head.  Sitting atop Good's haunches, the blonde had her opponent utterly helpless in this matchbook schoolgirl pin.  And if pins counted for anything in a catfight, she could have kept her pressed to the floor for a count of twenty with ease, despite Meagan's squirming.

But the only way to win this fight would be with a submission or knock out...and Johansson knew which one of those she preferred the most.  Reaching down with her hands, she used one to pinch closed her rival's nose, and the other to cover her mouth.  Meagan's eyes went wide with panic as she was smothered, her squirming growing more frantic as her muffled mewls betrayed her fear.

But her efforts were for naught, as soon enough her glazed eyes began to flutter and her movements grew still.  Finally her body ceased to move altogether and her eyes closed shut, as the battered beauty was sent unwillingly into slumberland.

Rising up, Scarlett placed a foot atop the heaving chest of her beaten foe and raised her arms in a show of triumph.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2015, 01:41:28 AM »
Katy Perry vs Britney Spears
Avril lavigne vs Hayley Williams
Taylor swift vs Miley Cyrus
Kristen bell vs Kesha

Also would you be offended if I did stories in a similar fashion. I don't want to steal your idea but it's given me a lot of ideas.