News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New stuff

• 5 Replies

Offline 10count

• God Member
New stuff
« on: October 23, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »
Some of the new original art posted at ~
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/catfight_artwork/info

Please give us a visit if you share our passion. Just take the time to read our description first.

Mr.10count
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:55:58 AM by 10count »

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: New stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 02:41:19 AM »
Well drawn! And I think you like well built ladies!  :)

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 04:50:55 AM »
I've been looking for the "Biker vs. Goth" fight ever since I saw the sample pic for this fight quite a while ago.  I have the "Saloon Brawl" fight by this artist and even though the women are quite full-figured, it was a really well-drawn all-out saloon battle.  Any idea where I can go to buy or view the "Biker vs. Goth" fight?  Would be nice if it were available on "images4sale".

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 08:33:05 AM »
Thank you jondo. I really have wanted to see a couple more normal built "as in heavier" gals go at it, so guilty as charged. maine516~just join the group to see the Biker vs Goth fight. He is posting there as he creates it. He has no plans on selling it last we talked. He really works off feedback from the fans to motivate himself and just does it as a hobby so make sure to let him know you like what he is doing often and consistently. Artists are a needy bunch. ;)

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 01:06:36 AM »
very very nice!!!!!!!

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 04:18:20 AM »
Thank you 10count - unfortunately, the artwork group is restricted and I don't think I qualify for membership as I'm not an artist, I don't have collections to share and I can't really receive emails from group members.  I'm just a private erotic catfight fan and have been one for about 50 years now.  I love great catfight artwork and collect it only for my personal files.  So the best I can do is give feedback occasionally in the group conversations regarding what I see and what I like or value.  I could ask, but I feel from the group description that isn't enough.