News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

[Girlfight Artwork Federation] : Mina 'Mean Girl' Hong vs. 'Lethal' Lily Xiang

• 3 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
Here is the next match from Girlfight Artwork Federation, featuring continuing action from the Week 2 college/amateur circuit series. This match is an all-Asian clash with Mina 'Mean Girl' Hong of Malaysia taking on Taiwanese rival 'Lethal' Lily Xiang.

All action and content is completely free, no catches whatsoever, and all feedback is welcome.

Mina Hong vs. Lily Xiang

{alt}

Cheers,
-Depicticus
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:25:57 PM by Depicticus »

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
I'm not sure why the preview image isn't reliably showing up in the post above. It displays about half the time for me, and the other half just the text link appears without the picture. I'm using one of my mirror hosts as a test run, so maybe that has something to do with it. Here's a copy of the preview pic from the other source:

Mina Hong vs. Lily Xiang

{alt}

It is also clickable as a link to the full match.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:17:26 AM by Depicticus »

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
I have been trying a few different free hosts and mirrors of late, so if anyone encounters any difficulty with the site loading under any circumstances, please let me know.

I have also created a short universal link that should always point to a working version:  http://gaf.uk.to

Thanks..

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
This match has been updated/revised very slightly, though not too much. Minor improvements only. Next update from Girlfight Artwork Federation should be within the next week or so, after a longer-than-intended hiatus period. Stay tuned.

http://gaf.uk.to

-Depicticus