News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Right in Front of Your Woman

• 3 Replies

Offline jb4p

Right in Front of Your Woman
« on: November 13, 2015, 06:52:23 PM »
Just the first part of mvm story that I am working on. It is my first posted here so please be kind. Any feedback is appreciated, especially from the ladies out there. Please keep in mind that it is not meant to offend anyone and all characters described are adults.

Right in front Of Your Woman

My name is Jay. My fiancé and me are both in our mid 30s and have been together now for several years. We both make an effort to keep ourselves in good physical shape, which is why we still as attracted to each other as ever. I am 5’10”, around 185 pounds, while she is 5’4” and 125 pounds. I have a fairly toned body with very wide an muscular shoulders. My dark haired fiancé has a really great body that is curved in all the right places. My favorite part of her body is her large breasts that I fondle any chance I get when we are alone. For as long as we had been together my Fiancé looked at me like I was her indestructible protector. It really is amazing though how just one night can change everything.
This whole thing started a few months ago when my Fiancé Ally started her new job at a local real estate company. Right from the start she loved almost everything about her new job except for this one particular co-worker. Over time my Fiancé’s dislike for the woman just got worse and worse. She would constantly come home upset and say things like, “that bitch is just so annoying”, or, “I don’t know who she fucking thinks she is”.  But it was when the holidays came around that things got even worse.
   The owner of my Fiancé’s company decided to invite all the employees to a big Christmas party at his mansion. Right away my fiancé told me that she didn’t want to attend since her rival would also be there but she also knew that as a new employee it would look bad for her to attend. On the day of the party my fiancé goes on and on about how much she hates her co-worker and how much she doesn’t want to go. I tried my best to put her at ease by reminding her that it is just one evening but it didn’t really seem to help. The whole drive over my fiancé is more tense than I have seen her in a long time and even I began to worry that the night could go badly.
To my relief, things actually went very smoothly when we first got to the party. There were so many other people there to chat and mingle with that my Fiancé and her co-worker were actually able just avoid each other. It wasn’t until later when the couples separated however that things got really interesting. 
While the women went out back to sit by the pool, the men all went upstairs to watch a big football game on the homeowners big screen TV. It was then that I first met the husband to my wife’s rival, John. He was a inch or two taller than me but for the most part we were around the same height. We didn’t have much to say to each other, especially since we were both rooting for different teams. As the night went on and we had all had a few drinks, we eventually began exchanging a great deal of trash talk about our teams. After a while we eventually started to really get on each others nerves to the point that many of the other guests were getting very uncomfortable. The final straw for me came when John went as far as to say to me that, “now I see where your fiancé gets that annoying mouth of hers. I guess my wife was probably right about that bitch."
John’s remark really sent me into a rage. I wanted so badly to slug him and it was clear that he was feeling the exact same way. The only reason that we did not come to blows was that we both realized that we could get our women into a lot of trouble if we fought there at the company party. I even remarked to John that, “You and your wife are both lucky that I know how to control myself. If didn’t your slut would not only be out of a job, but she would also have to deal with the humiliation of having her husband get his ass kicked her in front of everyone.”
I could tell that this really got on John’s nerves. After several minutes John walked up to me in anger and demanded that I show up at his place tomorrow night at 10. He wanted us to settle the whole thing in an old-fashioned wrestling/grappling match. He said he wanted a wrestling match because anyone can win a fist fight by landing a lucky punch, but if you can overpower another man and either pin him or make him submit then you know that you are the better man. I agreed, but what I didn’t tell him was that along with never losing a fight in my life, I had been a great wrestler in both high school and college. I figured this would be my chance to really teach the asshole a lesson.
   It was not until we were driving home that I told my Fiancé the contest I had agreed to the next night. At first she thought that the whole thing sounded crazy, but the more she thought about it the more she started to like it. She knows how strong I am and could see how confident I was about the whole thing. In the whole time we have been together she has seen me win many fights. In fact, I have always suspected that my Fiancé secretly finds it really hot to see me easily destroy other macho men. What really brought a smile to her face however, was when I told her that I was going to humiliate her rival’s husband right there in they’re own house.
I could see that my Fiancé was really getting excited but it surprised me when she then demanded that she get to come along and watch mine and John’s big wrestling match. At first I said no because in my mind, it was a matter that needed to be settled between us men. My Fiancé was disappointed but she refused to take no for an answer. As soon as we pulled into our drive way she began to tease me by rubbing my crotch and kissing me all over my neck. She then began to slowly unbutton my pants while she whispered compliments into my ear.
“Come on Baby” she whispered. “I just want to be there to support my man. You know how sexy you are gonna look while your stretching John’s body and making him beg for mercy. Its going to be the worst night of his trampy wife’s night. You cant ask me to miss it. Plus, if you let me come I promise that our victory celebration will be more than worth it.”
By then she had pulled my stiff cock completely out and had begun lightly rubbing her soft lips all around the tip. I eventually gave in but told her that she could come on only one condition. She had to wear something extra sexy to help motivate me to really fight hard. We also agreed that I would wrestle in whatever she wanted me too.
That night we had some of the best sex we had had in years. As I held her in our bed my Fiancé again asked me if I was going to fight extra hard for her tomorrow night. I just smiled and told her not to worry since I knew I was better than my opponent. The truth was that John didn’t worry me at all. In fact, I felt so confident that I would not have been surprised if at the end of the night his wife wanted to come home with us and join mine and my Fiancé’s celebration. I didn’t tell my Fiancé this of course, and as we both fall asleep, we welt nothing but excitement the next night.

Offline Angelika

• we are a couple
Re: Right in Front of Your Woman
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 12:55:14 PM »
Nice!

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »
Good start...this could turn out to a tense duel between them...would love to read more..keep going :)
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

logicrockss

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »
fantastic stuff