News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Julie's challenge - A sex fight with a twist

• 4 Replies

Offline tj-lesnig

Julie's challenge - A sex fight with a twist
« on: November 15, 2015, 03:42:21 AM »
Julie's challenge v Lynne   

A story written in response to http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42693.0.html

I thought back to that awful moment a month ago when I'd challenged Lynne. Remembering being shocked at what I'd done. I'd been provoked though, that bitch Lynne really knew how to press my buttons and  I'd been suckered into making a challenge which allowed Lynne to choose the means of combat. Now a month later I still had no clue what lay in store for  except that it would likely be sexual, humiliating if I were to be defeated... and I shuddered in imagined horror, it was all about to happen... , now!

Off stage, waiting, I could hear the club members excited chatter and then the moment came,  I was called up onto the stage. Hesitantly I stepped into the lights, beckoned forwards by the master of ceremonies. I could see Lynne smirking but still had no idea what the challenge would be until I noticed two large and wicked looking dildos each attached to a harness and powered up to an electric socket. I gasped and then summoning what remained of my bravado I said “what's this, are we to fuck each other to death?” Still smirking Lynne replied, “close, but not exactly. We will test who has the strongest sexual body, our cxnts will do battle, our breasts and” she paused, “ our mouths”. Lynne then passed me the dildos before continuing “Hold one in each hand, now, squeeze the left one, then the right”. I grasped each spiky knobbly device loosely in each hand and then did as I was told squeezing with my left hand “Ooooh” I exclaimed nearly dropping the dildo I was holding in my right fist as it burst into a fierce vibration! Each squeeze of a dildo set of a strong vibration in the opposite device whilst squeezing both together neutralised the vibration, however, if one dildo had even a little bit less pressure on it then it would burst into life with a stronger vibration the bigger the differential in pressure.

Oh my... I blushed, scandalized, horrified and aroused too but  scared that I was going to humiliate myself in front of my fellow club members. “You've got it” Lynne said, “we strap these inside of ourselves and we'll see who's got the strongest cxnt muscles and, whilst I'm churning your cxnt to mush we embrace breast to breast and mouth to mouth ; we hug with our hands strapped together around each others back. There is no hitting, both feet remain on the floor we just hug and kiss until one of us... YOU.. pass out in admission that I am the better woman”. Oh fuck I thought to myself. If I lost this challenge then I'd be Julie's servant for the next month I'd have to do anything asked of me. And, Julie would have had a month preparing herself for this. But, I was no slouch, I worked out plenty... so to speak.. downstairs and my breasts although smaller were much firmer than Lynne's and I reckoned my large nipples would poke straight through her. I worked up my courage and then at a nod from the master of ceremonies and to a roar from the crowd we both stripped off.

Fuck the dildo was big and the rubber spikes and lumps made it a difficult entry even with lubricant. I slowly eased it into myself gently opening myself up and wishing that I was doing so in the privacy of my own bedroom. If I was I'd fuck myself silly with it, it was big, but, as I eased it deeper into me I gasped in pleasure, it was curved just right and if I pushed it in just a little deeper. 'Oooooh' I exclaimed quietly, my God that's hit the spot I thought to myself, then I heard the titters from the audience and blushed a deep red. The belt was then cinched tightly around my waist forcing the dildo even deeper and I turned to face Lynne. We embraced. Our hands were loosely tied behind each others backs as we stood close together our breasts just inches apart until I thought to myself, fuck it, let's do this and I looked her straight in the eyes and clasped her tight to me, our breasts mashed together and I saw her pupils dilate as my stiff nipples bored into hers I pushed harder and her lips opened as she gasped in surprise as my firm breasts pushed her larger breasts flat against her chest. For the first time I saw a little doubt in Julie's eyes and I thought to myself. I can do this.

Then the Master of ceremonies announced. “The challenge will start in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 NOW!” and with a flick of a switch he activated the dildos 'Ohhhhh' My turn to gasp as my dildo burst into frantic life, but, my cry was quickly smothered as with a triumphant gleam in her eye Lynne pushed her mouth onto mine and we started our Kiss, a Kiss that would only end when one of us was unconscious and humiliated. I tried to fight back, returning her kiss with as much force as I could, mashing my lips against hers but with the dildo vibrating so hard inside of me my breath started to come in quick gasps as unwanted excitement grew. I clamped down hard against the dildo trying to calm it's mad vibrations, but, just doing this drove the spikes and nodules into my sensitive flesh and drove my arousal higher, but, I had to stop the vibrations, squeeze harder and make Julie's dildo start squirming.

I clamped my sex muscles harder and harder and slowly brought the savage vibration to a stop until I felt a squirm from Lynne. I'd done it! I was squeezing my sex harder than her. Emboldened I tightened my hands around her back driving my breasts hard into hers but Julie retaliated fluting her tongue hard against mine so that distracted my cxnt muscles relaxed momentarily and my dildo sprung into life once more. I concentrated once more on my cxnt muscles and with a huge effort I stilled my dildo and started Julie's. We strained in each other embrace, our lips mashed together breathing each others breath, panting into each other, tongues fluidly slipping and sliding as we tried to stimulate, dominate and humiliate. In just minutes we were both slick sheened with sweat, chests heaving with effort as we strained against each other.

I quickly realised that this was a fiendishly clever test. Concentrate on one element and my opponent would get the better of me in another. I smothered another surge in my dildo and then clamped down even harder and felt Lynne's hot sweaty body shudder as the vibrations took their effect, but, her response was a lascivious attack on my mouth, it opened wide and she sucked the breath out of my body. Gasping I sucked in as much breath as I could through my nose and tried to return the favour, plunging my tongue hard against hers I jousted with her and felt her grip on my back losen as her hands slipped down my body. I was on top! But then Lynne's hands gripped my buttocks and she pulled my hips hard against hers, the tips of our dildos came into contact as crotches mashed against each other and I felt the vibrations from Lynne's dildo travel through mine.

I relaxed my grip on Lynne's back thinking that I'd return the favour and slipped my hands down to her buttocks, squeezing the firm sweaty mounds hard mashing our thighs and hips even tighter together. I felt Lynne's buttocks tense and she raised herself up onto tiptoe, an electric shock rippling through my breasts as her large orbs dragged up against mine which made me lose the battle with my dildo. I tried to respond by strengthening my kiss, but, I now had to tip my head back and Lynne responded, pushing her mouth hard against mine forcing me to bend my neck back to maintain contact. I tried to fight back, but, Lynne arched herself even higher and her breasts slipped up across mine, the weighty orbs now balanced above mine so that I could feel her nipples poking into my top flanks.

My dildo was throbbing hard inside of me and I new it wouldn't take much more to make me cum. I tensed my cxnt muscles as hard as I could and just barely stopped the throbbing device. I tried to re-group but then Lynne's hands slipped back up to the small of my back and she squeezed hard mashing our breasts hard against each other. I now new why she'd ridden up onto tiptoe. Her breasts were now higher than mine and as Lynne tightened her embrace the breath was being squeezed from my body. I still clutched Julie's buttocks, trying to think of a response when she dropped down from her tiptoes. My knees buckled slightly and my thighs parted as her boobs drove me down and this was enough for Lynne to over come my dildo and I spasmed as the first shivers of impending orgasm rippled through my body.

Nooo I cried out inside my head as Lynne, sensing my predicament, renewed her attack on my mouth plunging her tongue against mine she drove into my mouth. My skin tingled and became ever more sensitive with each plunging drive of her tongue, I felt that I could sense every droplet of drool slipping from our conjoined mouths sliding down our bodies and pooling against our chests and every droplet of sweat dripping from my pores. I had to do something! I eased my legs away from Lynne so that I could lean against her and bring my thighs together and squeezing my sex as hard as I could I managed to stop the vibrations in my dildo just in time.

I needed a breather, but, with our lips and bodies clamped together that wasn't going to happen. Both Lynne and I were breathing hard, sharing exhausted breath through our glued together mouths and just barely gaining enough oxygen through our noses to stay conscious. I managed to clamp harder against my dildo and now I felt Lynne spasm as her device throbbed hard inside of her; we were both close! Lynne grasped her hands against my upper back and pulled me tight against her, crushing her chest into mine and making me gasp out my breath into Lynne. Somehow I managed to maintain my control of the dildo though and Lynne struggled hard against me, squeezing harder and harder so I retaliated by plunging my tongue hard into her mouth, but, she didn't resist! Instead she rubbed her tongue against mine and sucked hard and as I lost my breath I started to feel faint.

I couldn't sustain the effort I was making against the dildo, I had to relax but so did Lynne as she eased up on her grip. We lent against each other, breath rasping hard into each other mouths both on the edge of a monumental orgasm if only either of us had just an ounce of strength left we could have driven the other over the edge. But, we didn't and so we both held each other up as we each tried to recover first.

After my head had cleared a little I slipped my hands down Lynne's back and started kneading her buttocks and at the same time Lynne started plunging her tongue into mine, rhythmically, in out in out, her mouth was fucking mine and in between her plunging tongue her teeth were delicately, oh so erotically nibbling my lips and I shuddered in reaction. Unconsciously I mimicked her rhythm with my hands squeezing her buttocks in time with the plunging tongues and then I quivered and almost came as a pulse of vibration erupted through my dildo, and then again with each squeeze of my hands against Lynne's buttocks she retaliated by clamping down on her sex and then relaxing. I settled into the opposite rhythm and we both squirmed in the throes of impending orgasm as we clenched, released, clenched released in opposing rhythm. Neither of us had the strength to sustain a long drawn out squeeze of our sex muscles so the battle had changed to a pulsing duel.

I realised I needed to change things quickly. The pulses through my dildo were getting stronger and I new that I wasn't clamping down so hard, I couldn't! Each time I squeezed against the dildo I was in danger of driving myself to orgasm and I was starting to feel faint again. Lynne was sucking the life breath out of me, I was on the point of hyperventilation. I had to re-position my boobs so that I could breath  more easily. Lynne had forced her chest above mine by driving herself up onto tiptoe, I could do that! I pushed myself up close against Lynne, trying to stand more upright, I'd slipped down more than I'd realised but slowly with an effort I was making progress. I was upright again and I'd forced Lynne's chest to billow out even more against my upper body. With an effort I strained everything. I clapmed down hard against the dildo and tried to force myself up onto tiptoe, to slip my boobs up and over Lynne's.

We strained against each other, the pulsing duel forgotten as we both clamped down as hard as we could and I tried to force my way up Lynne's body. But, with sickening certainty I new I wasn't going to make it. Her arms clasped me hard and her heavy boobs pushed down on mine. I felt a quiver in my dildo as despite my best efforts Lynne was making my dildo start to thrum quietly, lowly, but, dam it, erotically. I strained upwards again as Lynne re-started her tongue fuck and felt a slight movement as my boobs slipped a little higher. But then, suddenly Lynne sucked hard and the breath whooshed out of my body. Panicked I sucked air in through my nose but Lynne's thrumbed her tongue against mine and again sucked hard and as I lost breath this time my dildo started thrumming harder and harder. I was seeing stars and I wanted so hard to cum, but, I mustn't. I forced the feelings down, somehow, I don't know how. I'd never been able to hold back such a surge before, but, I couldn't give in to Lynne, I just couldn't. I strained again against the dildo and with flashing lights and a strange buzzing noise  in my head  I somehow managed to clamp down enough to stop the vibrations but in doing so I'd slipped back down Lynne's body.

I was aware of my breath panting quickly in, out, in, out, into Lynne's mouth. She was above me again, her mouth bearing down on mine tipping my head back making it harder to breath. She nibbled my upper lip before plunging her tongue against mine. I couldn't stop her. It wasn't a tongue fuck any more, it was a tongue rape. She disrupted my breathing by blowing into me, then sucking out. For a moment the buzzing nose and lights in my head had eased but now it was coming back and I was losing my grip on the dildo. The throbbing was becoming more powerful as my strength ebbed. I was vaguely aware of the buzz, ever louder, as the motor ramped up into a higher and higher pitch. I'd given up trying to fight the impending orgasm, it was now a case of when.. then it became a case of why wasn't having an orgasm! I was so beyond any peak I'd ever attained, my heart was pounding so fast I thought it might burst.

I had to give in. I tried to draw my head back so that I could take a breath but Lynne wouldn't let me, her mouth stayed glued to mine and her hands slipped up to cradle my head and hold it  fast against hers. My attempt at an escape was her signal. My legs turned to jelly and somehow the vibrations in my dildo rose to an even higher pitch. Lynnes hands slipped back down to my back, she was now holding me up and I couldn't move my head back any more anyway. I felt Lynn lean back pulling me towards her even tighter and her mouth sucked hard against mine, drawing my tongue in hard against her and leaving me gasping as the breath rasped out of my body. Stars flashed across my eyes and I felt a tingle deep with me, I couldn't say where and I felt my body start to tremble and shake. But it didn't feel like any orgasm I'd ever had. The trembling increased and then it came. I clamped down so hard against the dildo that I felt Lynne shudder and it hurt! The rubber spikes dug into my flesh, but the hurt was a delight as well as it triggered an unstoppable explosion as my whole body erupted, quaking  pulsing and throbbing my sex clamped hard in a rapid pulsing sequence against the dildo that grew and grew in intensity. I stopped even trying to breath and as the orgasm, oh so painful but frightening in its extreme  pleasure which was growing with each spasm. The buzzing in my head grew as my body continued to thrash in growing ectasy, until....

I could breath. I was still orgasming though. On my back, looking up through eyes streaked with tears of joy, tears of humiliation, the tears of defeat. How long had I been out? I didn;t know. Not long as my orgasm was still going on. Not painful anymore, but, I was so tired I wanted it to stop despite the pleasure. How long had I been out I asked myself again? Lynne had removed her dildo, How had she done that? And then I heard the Master of ceremonies announcement. “Lynne the winner by ko of 2 minutes 2o seconds”. Lynne was standing over my still gently quaking body holding her wet sticky dildo as she looked down disdainfully at my body. Slowly she pushed the dildo back into her gaping slit and with horror I felt my dildo start to throb again. “No more” I sobbed, but, my body betrayed me and started pulsing as my orgasm re-newed itself for a final flurry. I finally came too with Lynn still standing over me, her dildo buried right up to the hilt, she slowly squatted down onto my chest “My turn” she whispered and started plunging the dildo in and out before crying out in her own ecstasy. She shuddered and quivered for what seemed like minutes her weight bearing down on my chest before easing herself up and forwards she removed the dildo right above my face. A dollop of her sticky juices fell into my mouth, I gagged and spluttered as the crowd roared at this final humiliation.

I'd have a month of this now. But somehow, someway, I'd get my revenge. Even as I lay limp, humiliated and defeated I was thinking of how I could turn the tables.

Worth a sequel?

Ideas for a sequel?

Comments? I'd love feedback as this is a departure from stories I've written in the past

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Julie's challenge - A sex fight with a twist
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 09:25:55 AM »
Terrific tale!

I'm not usually a big fan of "first person" narratives, but I can't think how this would have been as powerful otherwise!

Worth a sequel? YES!!

Ideas for a sequel? Two sequels, perhaps.
First, describe Julie's 30 days. What did Lynne make her do and why? (Is there a back story that explains the rivalry?)
Second, Julie has to try again...after the 30 days, or should there be a break between for her to rest, recuperate? (Of course, I'd like to read of her failing yet again! Perhaps Lynne's just too clever, or too much in control of her own mind/body for Julie to ever overcome her?)

Comments? Keep entertaining and surprising your readers... is the best advice I can give.

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 08:58:56 PM »
Loved the story! Very original duel. Of course it is asking for a sequel. Julie deserves a second chance to take her rival and make her beg for mercy.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 04:10:39 AM »

I usually skip any stories that don't have two women fighting over a guy, but I have to say this is a very original and intriguing concept that really captured my imagination.

Justlooking9000

Offline tj-lesnig

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 04:52:12 PM »
Thanks for all the kind comments, I'm giving a lot of thought to a sequel but I've love some suggestions. I've had a few but need some more ideas.

I could add a back story or leave that to everyone's imagination. I've sort of implied a simple back story which is that the pair belong to a combat, or catfight club, and that the challenge fight is a means of settling disputes. The challenged person being the one that chooses what sort of combat is to take place. But more could be added. Maybe Julie's challenge came about because of boyfriend/husband?

So we leave this story with Julie facing her forfeit - a month of servitude under Lynne during which time Julie is going to face a series of possibly humiliating situations.

Some ideas I've had. 

Julie is forced to go to work wearing the dildo and decent but much sexier work clothes than normal.

Day 1: It's set to vibrate unless Julie can keep a certain amount of pressure applied. It's easy at first but, as the day wears on it's harder and harder to manage. During the day she's aware that co-workers, male and some female, can't help but notice her erect nipples and 'healthy glow'. She's come on to several times. She just about manages to survive the first work day.
Day 2: The pressure needed to stop the vibration is increased. Despite her best efforts Julie has to leave an afternoon meeting 'feeling unwell', collapsing in the rest rooms for a long period of uncontrollable orgasms. She barely manages to gather the strength to get a taxi home, her defeated cxnt muscles unable to prevent further orgasms during the journey
Day 3: Her cxnt is given a rest, today she's wearing a butt plug

Sometimes she survives the day, just, over times she doesn't. On one particularly bad day the lifts aren't working

Over time it becomes clear to Julie that she is getting stronger, her muscles downstairs are becoming more powerful and she can clamp down and survive against harder and harder pressures. She starts to plan her revenge. But, is Lynne deliberately training Julie up?

Maybe so. for a battle of the slaves Julie is pitted against a slave from one of Lynne's rivals. The two face each other, some distance apart each straddling a thick, gnarly dildo and standing on a dome that slopes away. Standing straight up each dildo penetrates about 4 inches but should their feet slip on the sloping floor or their knees buckle they'll impale themselves ever deeper and the shape of the dildo makes it hard to remove. But what could make their feet slip? facing each women is a series of male volunteers facing their own challenge. Each has a vibrator strapped to their penis which is slaved to their respective female partner. When Julie's vibrator is working so is the guys that is facing her and if she can't keep her vibrator under control the guy (or guys) will come all over her. Eventually the floor will get wet and slippy. The loser is the one that gives up first who will then suffer a further humiliation.

I wouldn't detail each and every day of a months servitude, I would just make a story based around one idea, with a nod to all the other stuff that has gone off.

Then we come to the re-match I think this has to be a different sort of battle. But not sure what yet.