News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Bang Theory Titfight

• 10 Replies

Offline ronaldaniel

Big Bang Theory Titfight
« on: November 17, 2015, 02:24:20 AM »
Would anyone be interested in writing a titfight story about Bernadette vs Penny from the Big Bang theory. I would love to see a story in which the guys are talking about how hot Penny is and bernadette grows tired of the talk about penny. She challenges her to a titifght and after methodcally demolishing penny, she humiliates her and proves to her that she is not the hot girl of the group.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
Re: Big Bang Theory Titfight
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 09:17:41 AM »
Sounds great! Love the idea, sounds hot

Offline millsman

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 05:32:00 PM »
Sounds super hot, I would add in a facesit, you know while Kaley was knocked out.

Offline LOL

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »
Bernadette was sitting quietly in the corner, fuming as her own husband was fawning over her best friends breasts. Howard was obsessed with Penny which was a source of real jealousy for Bernadette. The latest pun was; "Never mind Chinese food, I know what I want to suck on tonight." Sheldon was mystified by this particular joke and queried it with Leonard who simply said "C'mon Wolowitz, that's too far!" This was the point at which Bernadette snapped. "TOO FAR!" She screamed, "he's been eyeing up Penny all night long and ignoring his own wife and now you say too far." There was stunned silence as everyone realised the fury that had been building up inside Bernadette all evening. "Calm down honey, it's just a joke." Howard said. It was a mistake. Bernadette's voice went deathly quiet, "I don't find it very funny". Penny spoke up, "let's all just calm down before the evening is ruined." This set Bernadette off again. "That's easy for you to say, you bitch! I'm fed up with people completely ignoring me just because I'm stood next to you. It's time people noticed me."

She stood up and taking a couple of short, quick strides over to Penny, grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and wrenched her to her feet. Penny screeched as she was roughly hauled up to a standing position. Bernadette slapped her twice, one on each side of her face. The men were stunned at this turn of events and didn't react. Bernadette screamed in Penny's face, "So you love these tits so much, do you? Well take this." And she thrust her own rack into her shocked opponent. Penny's magnificent breasts were forced back and pressed down by the larger, more dominating pair. Bernadette seized on her advantage and wrapped her arms tightly round the blonde to further emphasize her superiority. Penny had still to fight back in the slightest. She tried to free her arms to do so but Bernadette had an iron grip which was trapping them by her sides. This left her legs, which were still free but reluctant to hurt her friend too much, she didn't seize the moment and instead of using all her power to get Bernadette off her, she only lightly kicked her in the shin. Bernadette laughed at the pathetic attempt at a counter attack and violently kneed Penny in her crotch. Penny slumped against her and Bernadette used this as a chance to take off her cardigan and dress and was left just in her bra and panties. Penny was beginning to recover so Bernadette moved fast to tear off her top so to show to the men (who were still in awe watching) the true size difference in the breast department between them. It also meant that they got a better view as Bernadette once again squeezed their tits together and once again Penny's were squished against her chest. "Whose tits do you want to suck on now Howie?" She asked. Penny completely lost it at this point and began to whimper and beg Bernadette for mercy. A sadistic laugh escaped the smaller, bustier blondes lips at this time and she began to taunt her rival. "But I thought you were the best miss Awesome? I'm just an ugly, pathetic worthless bitch aren't I?" "Never... you're the best." Came Penny's breathless reply. Bernadette forced her hard nipples into Penny, bringing fresh howls of pain from her. Bernadette then took a step back, relieving the pressure, giving Penny some respite. But only for a moment as she then grabbed the taller woman's head and forced it between the two mountains that had just destroyed her. "Suck on them Penny. I know you want to." Muffled noises came from Penny but not for very long as eventually she lost energy and gave up. She stopped struggling and accepted her fate. Her last memory was the smell of the sweat of her conqueror as she passed into unconsciousness. Bernadette let her drop to the floor and stepped back to admire her handiwork. She was confident that no one would ever look over her again.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 04:33:07 AM »
Holy smokes! That's a titfight! Loved how Bernie wiped out the usually arrogant Penny. Good job! ;D

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 05:06:19 PM »
Two great titfight stories! Like Bernadette, us titfight fans' cups runneth over!

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 09:12:34 PM »
Two great tit fights.  What would happen if they got I to a real fight?  A wild catfight?  Fist fight?  Boxing

D

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 10:07:52 PM »
boxing
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 12:19:00 AM »
I'm confused as to why anyone thinks Kaley has big tits. They're some of the most mediocre plastic tits in the world.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 12:47:39 AM »
"Aren't they just the bestpair of boobs you've ever seen?"

Magnificent, my friend!  (And I like your taste in profile icon pics as well.  ;) )

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
Nice stories. Bernadette is very hot.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.