News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sammi Hanratty vs Sita Abellán

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Sammi Hanratty vs Sita Abellán
« on: November 18, 2015, 12:25:07 PM »
Sita Abellán is recovering from a devastating defeat. Her recent opponent Ariana Grande who was used for a long time to being the inferior girl getting destroyed in ring and cat fights continuously has now finally found a victim. She has completely destroyed Sita in her encounter with the skinny model.
After squashing Sita's bony chest with her A cup boobs and pinning her in an armwrestling contest she did equally well in a competition determining who can be the first to steal the other girl's boyfriend. When Ariana was already having sex with Sita's boyfriend her own guy hadn't even shown any interest in Sita who desperately tried to flirt with him. Finally, Sita was made fun of on the grounds of her tiny flat chest, and left in tears.
To complete her unusual triumph, Ariana slammed, pinned and tortured Sita in the ring until Sita, humiliated and exhausted, profusely apologized to Ariana, admitting that Ariana is '...ten times as much woman as her...' and telling her how much she regrets her '...stupidity to think she could fight her...'.
Meanwhile, actress Sammi Hanratty had shown strong interest in fighting Sita Abellán. In an interview with Popsicle TV she showed herself confident to defeat the skinny model without effort:

'Sita is such a twig, I think I'd pin her without breaking a sweat, and have as much fun with her as I want.  My kitten would wrestle her and win. I certainly would.'

Sita, annoyed at Sammie's ridiculing statements about her, regains her confidence and replies to the actress's challenge:

'What an arrogant little brat! I take her challenge, and I'll put her across my lap and give her a spanking she won't forget! A girl like her shouldn't be so big mouthed towards an actual woman.'

Sammi, unimpressed and now goaded into rushing into a fight with Sita, calls her out to compete with her in the ring:

'Come on then, you ugly rat! Let's see who puts whom over her lap! I'll show you who's a woman and who's the girl!'

And Sita is determined to finally score a victory over another female by grappling with Sammi:

'I'll pin you, and shove your face up my pussy. You're going to be my plaything I'll amuse myself with.'

Sammi utters one last threat against Sita before the girls meet in the ring for their clash:

'You wait until I grind your bony shoulders into the floor and squirt right into your eyes - you'll be my sex toy, and when I'm finished with you I'll toss you into the trash!'

Sita Abellán: 22 years, 5'7"

Sammi Hanratty: 20 years, 5'1"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 12:44:56 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Sammi Hanratty vs Sita Abellán
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 12:46:43 PM »
Above: Sammi Hanratty

Below: Sita Abellán
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 01:06:49 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Sammi Hanratty vs Sita Abellán
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 01:03:13 PM »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 01:04:18 PM by herboyfriend »