News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get

• 97 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
These 2 wildcats have been threatening eachother for weeks. I confessed to Maureen(56yo) that I had sex with Gennette(35yo). We have an open marriage, so she wasn't very upset by that bit of news. But, Gennette has been messaging Maureen and saying that my cock is a perfect fit for her tight pussy, and how much she wants me for herself. Maureen has reached her boiling point and both of these sexy women have agreed to participate in an active poll fight on here.

This should be a good one, with a mature woman against a younger female, and a hairy pussy against a smooth one. Soooooooooooooo, let's all sit back and see how this battle unfolds.

Members comments are certainly welcome as they tend to make the catfighters fight even more brutally.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
Re: Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 05:21:42 AM »
Here's a pic of the cock that they're fighting for.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 05:29:08 AM »
Oh yes!!! Maureen in action again!    I agree with Carl. Maureen is the alpha here and soon Genete will find that out in a painful fashion.  Go get her Maureen!!!  Tear this bitch apart!!!! 

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 02:30:03 PM »
Maureen all day long for me
mature catfight queen

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 03:13:56 PM »
One bit of info that I omitted is that both ladies have agreed to fight naked. So for those who get excited hearing the sound of clothes being ripped, this fight may disappoint. But, for the rest of us, it's more intense since the women can get right down to the nitty-gritty.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 03:34:14 PM »
Finally !! Now I can get my claws into this annoying Bitch. I stand here looking her over. I find it hard to believe Lucky even gave this Cvnt the time of day. I'm very disappointed that her pussy is shaved. I was so looking forward to feeding Gennette her own pussy hairs for lunch. But, I have other plans for her hairless, pathetic, Twat. She'll never be able to claim Lucky's cock.

We stand facing one another with our hands on our hips, proud titties jutting outward. As we come closer to eachother, our arms rise from our sides like 2 cats about to pounce. Here it goes: my left hand grabs for Gennette's hair as my right goes directly for her left nipple and I begin yanking on it, causing her tit to stretch away from her chest.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 04:38:05 PM »
Damn!!!  This is an absolute dream fight. Two just total bad ass bitches! No doubt Gennette is a formidable opponent but Maureen named the Mauler for a reason.  As the fight goes on Gennette will start to panic and fold.  Go Get her Maureen!!!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 09:11:59 PM »
this fight will leave me breathless with exitement
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 10:43:25 PM »
YEAOOOOOOOOHH !! Fuck ! I feel your nails digging into my right ass cheek, as your right hand engulfs my supple left breast and clamps down on it, twisting and yanking at it. Trying extremely hard to not scream out in pain. The fingers of my left hand work their way down to your scalp and I begin to twirl your locks around my fingers being sure to get a tight grip so I can pull your hair out by it's black roots. My right hand continues working your, now purple, left nipple. I swear it feels as if I can twist it right off of Gennette's saggy excuse for a titty.

I glance over to see Lucky playing with his enormous erection while he watches us, and shoot him a little sexy wink. The harder I twist Gennette's nipple, the faster he strokes that wonderful cock.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 10:58:42 PM »
Gotta go with the young lioness.  Strength and stamina will win this one for the "queen"...

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2015, 12:09:01 AM »
I'm not sure you could find two opponents more perfect to fight each other. I see both of them here time to time and they both are no nonsense tough looking bitches.  I can see this getting brutal with neither wanting to give the other any satisfaction.  Maureen appears to be the aggressor and mature woman fight on a whole another level so that's why I am picking her to win. 

Online martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 12:50:02 AM »
Maureen is better , stronger and much sexier, she will win

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 01:47:41 AM »
Maureen will rip her apart.... I's just too bad her pussy is already bald, but i'd say Maureen's sharp talons will rip her pussy to shreds..  Speed

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 03:22:16 AM »
Maureen will rip her apart.... I's just too bad her pussy is already bald, but i'd say Maureen's sharp talons will rip her pussy to shreds..  Speed
Oh yes she sure will and I am as hard as a rock watching her do so. She is already slowly starting to dominate this match.  She hasent even gotten warmed up and she is already nearly ripping Genettes tit off.  Just wait until she starts working that bald pussy of hers !  Yes!

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2015, 05:12:18 AM »
Gotta go with Gennette the longer their fite drags on and she then takes advantage of tearing out Maureen's full bush