News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get

• 97 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 06:04:08 AM »
YOWWWEEEEE !! Gennette has a death grip on my tender right breast. I can feel the painful sensation of her working fingertips pressing ever so deeply into my supple tit-meat, trying to crush it. I notice the blood on my right hand caused by Gennette's scratching claws. That Twat !! I can now feel the roots of Gennette's hair beginning to loosen in my left hand. With one last, powerful yank, I come away with a good-sized clump of this Bitch's ratty hair. I attempt to shove the hairs into Gennette's big mouth, but she manages to keep her lips tightly shut, avoiding being choked by her own ripped out strands of hair. I drop the hairs, and start to focus on Gennette's already battered left titty. Her nipple is so dark purple now that it almost looks black. I wrap both of my hands around her left boob and begin wringing her softy as if it were a wet dish towel.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:14:05 AM by mauler maureen »

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 02:48:40 PM »
My goodness this looks to of just started and it is already intensely brutal.  Fights this rough typically aren't neccisarly my thing but I must admit I am completely locked in.  A must watch!  I am not sure which way to vote I will need to see some more.

Offline Progen

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 03:08:45 PM »
Nice match-up. Maureen will have her hands full with Gennette particularly if the fight prolongs and Gennettes 20 years younger could prove crucial. If Gennette survives the early brutal stages she could pull off a surprise - however, not sure she will survive Maureen;s early onslaught so it has to be Maureen for me but she needs to finish it quickly.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 04:14:14 PM »
Gennette is hot and looks like she would be a nasty fighter, but Maureen has this. She is the cxnt Mauler. This would be a catfight I would want to see!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 08:01:28 PM »
I'm delighted to see the painful expression etched across Gennette's face as I continue to torture her left tit. This Bitch is going to pay for trying to take Lucky from me.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 09:33:05 PM »
Aw shit!! This is a great catfight ! Gannett may be very sexy but I have to go with the queen of hard ones Maureen!
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 11:19:23 PM »
Oh FUUCCCCKKKKKK !!! My ears, you Twat !! My whole head is pounding as I release your ragged left breast that looks as if it's hanging about 2 inches lower than your other one. That tit is about as deep purple as flesh can get. I only hope it's as painful as it looks. That ear clap move is one I'll have to remember. You got my attention with that, Slut. All of a sudden I'm starting to realize that Gennette has finally decided to go for my plush pussy. It was only a matter of time. She's got her nasty little mitts into my bush and she's now pulling on the short curlies. Gennette will have to pull harder than that if she wants to survive this battle.

I glance downward at my enemies hairless Twat and notice how prominent Gennette's vulva is. There is plenty of loose folds of flesh there for me to attack. My left hand is back in this Bitch's scalp, grabbing at another clump of her hair. Meanwhile, my right hand shoots toward Gennette's bald vagina, grasping a thick chunk of her labia between my fingers. Now we'll see who is the better woman.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2015, 05:12:16 AM »
This is what I'm doing to Gennette's vagina.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 07:35:09 AM »
Maureen is hotter than Gennette  :D

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 12:47:38 PM »
This is a hell of a fight, and a close one. But ...I still have to give the win to Maureen. She has had too many years of fighting to keep Lucky. All that experience has got to give her the edge.

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2015, 01:57:02 PM »
Looks like Gennette got played hard by Lucky.  He banged her to get what really gets him off. Seeing Maureen rip another woman apart. Maureen has been here many times and she will have her way with Gennette. 

Offline jenksy

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2015, 12:42:46 AM »
Maureen will win this....her class win tell in the end  :)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2015, 06:22:06 AM »
I'm very suspicious that something is wrong with the numbers on this poll. I find it difficult to believe that with all the support I've gotten since this fight started, this Bitch is ahead of me.

Maybe what I need to do is to stretch this fleshy cxntlip of Gennette's down to her fucking knee. My right hand has elongated Gennette's meaty labia about 1/2 foot from her womanhood. This Twat has an extremely pliable pussy ( You really can't call it a pussy because there's no hair on it), and I intend to take full advantage of this.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2015, 06:40:29 AM »
She met her match before Lolita , i beat her ass real good and would love the chance to beat her ass again

What Michelle isn't telling, is the fact that she won our 1st fight , and I beat her in our 2nd battle. So, right now, we are even.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2015, 06:41:00 AM »
Kick her ass Maureen! Teach her pussy not to be possessive of your property!
Life is boring without adventure.