News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get

• 97 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2016, 08:52:27 PM »
I'm back from a little break. I think I will claim my reward now.
You're getting me sick, you little Twat!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2016, 01:16:36 AM »

I think its time Maureen gives Genette a attitude adjustment.  You had her squealing and up on her tippy toes  Maureen. Maybe she forgot about that.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »
But who won in a fair fight? Maureen needs to sneak.  Genette is indeed the queen!

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2016, 09:30:49 PM »
But who won in a fair fight? Maureen needs to sneak.  Genette is indeed the queen!

Your right about that and thanks.

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2016, 09:35:58 PM »

I think its time Maureen gives Genette a attitude adjustment.  You had her squealing and up on her tippy toes  Maureen. Maybe she forgot about that.

I will give this twat Maureen credit. Somehow she has some of the most loyal and dedicated limp Dick fans here .  I already owned and beat  the ugly twat once and I proved I am the superior woman over her.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2016, 05:48:10 AM »

"Owned me"? I agree with Karen..................I'd say that's stretching the truth a bit, Twat.

I will give this twat Maureen credit. Somehow she has some of the most loyal and dedicated limp Dick fans here .  I already owned and beat  the ugly twat once and I proved I am the superior woman over her.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2016, 03:02:28 AM »

"Owned me"? I agree with Karen..................I'd say that's stretching the truth a bit, Twat.

Damn! This is one of those nasty rivalries that you only see once in a blue moon. These two really cant stand each other.Just  when you think its over they nearly tear into each other again. Damn nice! Gotta go with the majority here. Genete tough as hell but she got lucky to get that very close win. My money on my girl Maureen of we lucky enough to see the rematch.

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2016, 09:03:09 PM »
I am not sure if Maureen can take Gennette in a rematch. We might have to send Karenstillrocks in to get the job done. LOL
[/quote

That fat chubby twat is no match for me. I would own her just like I did the supposedly " Big Bad Twat Maureen"

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2016, 06:17:29 AM »
This entire poll fight was an aberration of monumental proportions. If you were to read the comments on this fight, Any member in their right mind would insist that I had won. The support I received was overwhelming.........where's all the Gennette fans? I had that little Twat beaten right out of the gate until the final pussy hair was yanked.   

Offline shivani yadav

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2016, 08:02:20 AM »
Maureen simply wins!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2016, 08:51:48 AM »
Not according to those results.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2016, 08:54:59 AM »
Another defeat for the so called champ haha you loser

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2016, 11:41:07 PM »
This entire poll fight was an aberration of monumental proportions. If you were to read the comments on this fight, Any member in their right mind would insist that I had won. The support I received was overwhelming.........where's all the Gennette fans? I had that little Twat beaten right out of the gate until the final pussy hair was yanked.   

This ugly twat is really starting to piss me off now! I beat your ugly ass! You and your limp Dick fans need to get over it. I already proved I am the dominant bitch so back off and shut your mouth ugly cxnt!

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2016, 04:02:55 AM »

This ugly twat is really starting to piss me off now! I beat your ugly ass! You and your limp Dick fans need to get over it. I already proved I am the dominant bitch so back off and shut your mouth ugly cxnt!

At over 5000 views I had to take a look and I am glad did! Oh this is good!  ALOT of tension with these two. I am going to throw some gas on the fire here. There should be a rematch.  Genette barley squeaked this out and being  neutral  frankly I think Maureen was the aggressor.  She had Genette in some vulnerable humiliating positions to say the least. Just and observation but I get the sense Genette is a bit nervous about having to face a hungry angry opponent. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2016, 06:27:06 AM »

At over 5000 views I had to take a look and I am glad did! Oh this is good!  ALOT of tension with these two. I am going to throw some gas on the fire here. There should be a rematch.  Genette barley squeaked this out and being  neutral  frankly I think Maureen was the aggressor.  She had Genette in some vulnerable humiliating positions to say the least. Just and observation but I get the sense Genette is a bit nervous about having to face a hungry angry opponent. 
Is any of this true Genette?