News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get

• 97 Replies

Offline genette catfight queen

Re: Mauler Maureen vs Gennette Catfighter Queen : As Nasty As They Get
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »
This entire poll fight was an aberration of monumental proportions. If you were to read the comments on this fight, Any member in their right mind would insist that I had won. The support I received was overwhelming.........where's all the Gennette fans? I had that little Twat beaten right out of the gate until the final pussy hair was yanked.   

This ugly twat is really starting to piss me off now! I beat your ugly ass! You and your limp Dick fans need to get over it. I already proved I am the dominant bitch so back off and shut your mouth ugly cxnt!

At over 5000 views I had to take a look and I am glad did! Oh this is good!  ALOT of tension with these two. I am going to throw some gas on the fire here. There should be a rematch.  Genette barley squeaked this out and being  neutral  frankly I think Maureen was the aggressor.  She had Genette in some vulnerable humiliating positions to say the least. Just and observation but I get the sense Genette is a bit nervous about having to face a hungry angry opponent. 
Is any of this true Genette?

Oh please!!!!!!  Well I am not sure how this ugly twat has done it but she has seemed to have taken a clear victory for me and created the controversey and thought with many of the members that she won. She should consider herself lucky I don't drag her out by her twat and kick her ass again!!!!!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2016, 09:17:11 PM »
Genette,

You are not going crazy.  Maureen lost to you, and cannot satisfy her husband.  Her pinball like reaction is to lie and blame others.  The only 'fault' you may have is to transfer your clear superiority over Maureen to others.  You will be disenchanted if you continue that.

Have no fears though, fair minded people consider Maureen gum on your shoe,

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2016, 12:51:50 AM »
This entire poll fight was an aberration of monumental proportions. If you were to read the comments on this fight, Any member in their right mind would insist that I had won. The support I received was overwhelming.........where's all the Gennette fans? I had that little Twat beaten right out of the gate until the final pussy hair was yanked.   

This ugly twat is really starting to piss me off now! I beat your ugly ass! You and your limp Dick fans need to get over it. I already proved I am the dominant bitch so back off and shut your mouth ugly cxnt!

At over 5000 views I had to take a look and I am glad did! Oh this is good!  ALOT of tension with these two. I am going to throw some gas on the fire here. There should be a rematch.  Genette barley squeaked this out and being  neutral  frankly I think Maureen was the aggressor.  She had Genette in some vulnerable humiliating positions to say the least. Just and observation but I get the sense Genette is a bit nervous about having to face a hungry angry opponent. 
Is any of this true Genette?

Oh please!!!!!!  Well I am not sure how this ugly twat has done it but she has seemed to have taken a clear victory for me and created the controversey and thought with many of the members that she won. She should consider herself lucky I don't drag her out by her twat and kick her ass again!!!!!

On the contrary Genete. I think you may be lucky if Maureen doesn't drag you around by your womenhood again! I for one am hoping Maureen gets another crack at it. Considering how she literally  handled things in the first fight I like her chances. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2016, 05:38:54 PM »
Maureen is hotter.
That much, I know. Thanks.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2016, 05:21:21 PM »
Gennette earned her prize, and it wasn't easy. Now she's getting her reward, and she's enjoying every moment of it.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2016, 05:39:21 AM »
This poll fight match-up turned out to be more popular than I ever thought it would be...............120+ comments and almost 6,500 views.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2016, 10:36:00 PM »
wow impressive
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2016, 07:42:09 PM »
wow impressive

I know. Who do you think actually won, Ego?