News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline skydog4393

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« on: November 21, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »
It's been a while since I posted a poll, but I couldn't let this one pass me by.  We've all heard the same term time and time again wherever a fight occurs.  It's usually, "Pick on someone your own size".  Well that phrase will not apply here, because both ladies match very well.  Big Momma Joanie, who has been a fixture on this forum for a long time, has won many battles against countless opponents.  At 5'5" and 217lbs, Joanie has outweighed and out-wrestled many of her foes.  But this time, she goes against a relatively new member named Mauler Michelle.  At 5'6" and 190lbs, Michelle proves to be a formidable opponent for the Big Momma.  The question here is, who will be triumphant when the two ladies finally close the distance and begin battling ?  It was extremely difficult for me to chose a winner when I saw their pictures side by side.  Perhaps the members of this forum will have their own concerns about which of these ladies will win.  I leave the attire to the choice of both women, whether it be bikinis, like in their photos, or one piece suits.  But I'm sure the attire is a far second choice to both of them.  All they need to think about is what they will do to one another to claim victory.  So, without any further comments, let this epic battle commence.  Best of luck to both of these big, strong and tough women.  They will definitely earn their pay in this contest.  BIG MOMMA JOANIE vs. MAULER MICHELLE.  A pin necessitates a 5 count, or either can win by drawing a screaming submission from the other.  Hope the members have fun with this one.................
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 09:15:57 AM by skydog4393 »

Offline skydog4393

Re: Battles of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 09:13:19 AM »
Additional photos of the combatants

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 09:21:30 AM »
WHOA..........I'm no skinny wallflower, by any means.  But I wouldn't get in between these two for all the money in the world.  It going to one hell of a match....
Rough & tough action

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »
Big Momma is old momma. She's washed up and looking for one last moment of glory - not at my expense! In my stars and stripes bikini, the favorite of the local promoter, I will beat Joanie like a drum and leave her ready for retirement - as if she isn't already.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 01:53:54 PM »
Joanie will rip the soft and sagy tits out of Mauler Michelle

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 02:17:39 PM »
Big Momma will smother her out.

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 04:34:03 PM »
Two older, rather large women. Too close to call. I look forward to seeing this one played out.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 05:02:00 PM »
Big Momma is old momma. She's washed up and looking for one last moment of glory - not at my expense! In my stars and stripes bikini, the favorite of the local promoter, I will beat Joanie like a drum and leave her ready for retirement - as if she isn't already.
You're no spring chicken Mauler. You might want to check the condition of your pension and your life insurance policy. I'll go kini for kini with ya - in my familiar green.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 05:24:58 PM »
Team Joanie

Offline KarenD

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 05:28:40 PM »
I've only talked to Michelle once, but I've known Joanie for a long time, and that woman is vicious. I'm always going to be in her corner, unless of course she's ever going to be brave enough to face off against me again. Joanie wins.... easily.

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 07:13:05 PM »
As we stand across from each other, we are most certainly sizing each other up. Joanie has a weight advantage but it's not that much and I have some advantages too.  :-)  The bell rings and I decide to be aggressive rather than let the old warhorse bring it to me. I move out of my corner in an arc and stop near the center of the ring, then raise my hands offering a test of strength. I know my opponent can't refuse - it just wouldn't be right.

I watch as she approaches, wondering if she will accept or try something else outside the rules. I am quite pleased as she places her hands in mine. It's a bit of a stretch for her since I am a little taller and I am confident the height difference will benefit me. Our fingers lace and our grips tense and I start to press but the smile leaves my face and my expression turns to intense effort first, then pain, then agony as my hands are bent back deeply. With seemingly little effort the old lady has me compromised and my knees bend. Gradually I am on my way down until my knees are on the canvas and my head drooping at the pain I find myself in. My large breasts bounce when I land and my confidence is shattered, shocked at Joanie's power. I hang in there, trying to battle back, hoping she will tire quickly.

This is not how I had hoped this would start. Giving her this kind of advantage this early on could be lethal!

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 07:23:45 PM »
Joanie is a ring wise veteran.  She will wear Michelle down with shots to her big tits and then finish her
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2015, 08:25:55 PM »
The donuts almost pull me away but I snap to my senses and press my advantage. With Michelle on her knees at my feet (exactly where she belongs), I turn our hands under and apply pressure the opposite way, wanting her to get to her feet and she obliges. I snap my hands up into the air and bend her wrists, watching her drop more heavily to her knees than the last time. WOW do those girls bounce! My G cups are feeling a lil out of place but alas, I have the advantage.

With Michelle on her knees again, I pull my right foot back and slam the top of it into her fat left breast. A "smack" sounds and my foot nearly disappears! "Gosh this is easy!" I think to myself, enjoying the ownership of a fellow heavyweight.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2015, 08:56:57 PM »
I've beaten Joanie but I think she will rise to the occasion for this one. Right at the start she has taken over and I imagine she can really dish it out when she get's going.

Offline KarenD

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 09:07:41 PM »
If you beat Joanie I think it's only because she let you. If she wants to crush Michelle (or you), she will.

I've beaten Joanie but I think she will rise to the occasion for this one. Right at the start she has taken over and I imagine she can really dish it out when she get's going.