News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 12:08:11 AM »
I've beaten Joanie but I think she will rise to the occasion for this one. Right at the start she has taken over and I imagine she can really dish it out when she get's going.

Somebody else we all know and love (GG84) likes to do tricks with finger locks too, when in a test of strength.   >:(  Go, Joanie.  I expected more of a fight from Michelle but, as they say, this could be the calm before the storm......I still think it's going to be a tough bout either way
Rough & tough action

Offline jenksy

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 12:50:42 AM »
Joanie will win this rough fight

Offline manglermim

• win, lose or draw you know you were in a fight
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 02:33:57 AM »
Big Momma Joanie spanks the wanna be easy

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 02:52:44 AM »
In answer to the message I got, "No", the title of this didn't mean this was going to be a tit fight, although both women are well armed for that kind of battle.  The title refers to each of the women, themselves......................Get it now ?  ;D

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2015, 02:01:22 PM »
Taking a front row seat for the match, knowing this should be an intense match, then hearing the bell, as the Ladies come out quick..My eyes quickly widen, as I see the box of donuts in the ring..I quickly get up from my seat,,reach in under the bottom ropes, grab the box,,,then sit back down with the donuts...Phew, opening up the box,,looking inside, thinking to myself, "Phew thank God I saved them"..I quickly focus back on the match..."There ya go BJM...you get her,,show her what the ring is all about"
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »
Feeling really overwhelmed until Joanie kicks my left breast - which pisses me off to no end! I growl, "you really think that's an effective tactic granny??" And now, with newfound resolve, with my wrists still bent I start to push up. The pain in my hands and wrists is enormous but that kick made it feel like she thinks she can just play with me. I am rising gradually but steadily and I look up to see Joanie straining to keep me down but not this time! Our arms are trembling and my legs are burning as I push. Almost there, almost up and then I lock my knees, legs strong, staring into Joanie's expression of utter disbelief!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2015, 05:04:27 PM »
"Disbelief"? It's utter shock! This girl must have an awfully high pain threshold to endure this and fight her way back. And come to think of it, the kick to her chest barely generated a flinch.

Looking into my opponent's eyes which now show anger and determination, I know I can't let he get on track. With our fingers laced tightly, knuckles white, I pull back just a bit, giving myself some room and lift my knee, aiming it for the swell of my opponent's bare belly. "Let's see how you take that busty girl!"

(And thanks Rabbit - I thought we were friends!  ;-)  )

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2015, 05:16:23 PM »
I get to my feet and the "extra" heavyweight backs up a bit. Thinking she is retreating I start to gain a little confidence when her knee crushes into my belly and I drop to my knees in a heartbeat! I'm barely able to breathe and I'd love to curl up in a ball, but Joanie hangs on to my hands with our fingers locked and I can't shake free. I cough and wheeze with my gut in distress and I feel perspiration starting to form. We're barely two minutes into the match and I'm in some trouble already. I know I can hurt the bigger woman if I can just get something started. I want to push my way up again but all I can think about is trying to get some air.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2015, 05:27:41 PM »
I drop the wannabe again like a bad habit and I'm looking down upon what I'm hoping is a broken girl. Still controlling her hands, I swat her left breast again with my right foot. It wobbles heavily but still, basically no reaction. I employ my foot once more, pulling it back and driving my toes into that soft belly. That brings a fairly violent reaction including her aggressively trying to get her hands free and ready to move on, I toss them down with disdain. I watch the hurting newbie favor her middle and I start to move around behind her.

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2015, 05:50:04 PM »
This is embarrassing! I was so confident coming in and I am being humiliated like I am a little schoolgirl against this monster. I fall forward to all fours and begin to crawl toward the closest ropes. I doubt I'll get there but I'm going to try - I need a break in the worst way! I make my way across then ring, getting closer to safety, wondering when my progress will be impeded. I'm almost there and reach out, getting my hand on the middle rope uninterrupted! My relief turns to worry, wondering what Joanie is up to. I get to one knee and one foot and reach up for the top rope, trying to get to my feet.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 06:07:42 PM »
When I do something to an opponent is sometimes as important as what. So I let Michelle make her way to the ropes hoping that will give her a false sense of relief. I watch as she makes her way up off the canvas, seeing her struggle but get to her feet and she looks a bit wobbly. So I sneak up behind her, grab her hair and left arm and spin her around to face me. Without pause I lift my right hand and slap my open palm down toward that massive cleavage! I admit I am bent on at least making those big girls suffer some and maybe even use them against her. I love beating a girl's best asset! Making Michelle submit by way of chest work would be sweet!

Offline FFcupBlondeSharon

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2015, 06:41:49 PM »
I have tangled with Joanie.. I'm betting on her for two reasons.. I know what she's capable of, plus.. Giggle.. Although we have gone at it in the ring she is sweet and now a friend..
FFcupBlondeSharon

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2015, 06:48:41 PM »
Quickly places my hand on Sharons forehead, checking for a temp..."Are you ok Sharon? Joanine and sweet in the same breath"?
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline catwatchergeoff

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2015, 07:18:15 PM »
Reaches over Piny's shoulder and swipes a donut while he fondles ... er feels Sharon's forehead ...
sack tapping anyone

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2015, 08:02:01 PM »
Making it to my feet, my heart skips a beat as I am spun around into the ropes. Before I can react, Joanie's hand comes down across my upper chest and my heart skips another beat! I rest against the ropes, legs not feeling strong anymore, my left hand grabbing the top rope and my right across my reddened chest. The old woman is a step ahead of me every time and I just don't get it. Finally as she leans in to do more damage, I RAKE her eyes with both hands, really digging in. That should slow her down!