News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2015, 08:10:30 PM »
"AIEEEEE!! Oh you bitch!" I mutter under my breath as I blindly wander around the ring. I rub my eyes and blink, trying to see but tears are pouring and dripping on the canvas. It seems no matter which direction I go I cannot get my bearings - "where are those freakin' ropes?" I ask myself, feeling very vulnerable.

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2015, 08:28:08 PM »
Finally I slow that old steam train down! I move off the ropes, more tired than I would have expected at this point, but honestly, Joanie knows how to strike and she's taken something out of me. She is right that I am no spring chicken but now I have some room. I position myself in front of the senior citizen, set my feet, wind up and slug her in that rounded gut with as much as I can put behind it. She grunts and let's out a short scream and I am quite pleased with myself. "I can strike too "Momma" - how did that feel??"

Offline JAOH88

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2015, 08:30:57 PM »
Battle of the Titians... ;D Love to see the real thing.  Going to place my bet on Joanie.  Beauty & Experience. Go Joanie.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 08:37:44 PM »
I can't blame my opponent for going downstairs but that doesn't mean I have to like it. My body bends over her fist which I swear she keeps pressed into my belly as a tease. She pulls back and with blurred vision I think I see her smirk. I can hear her words quite clearly though so I take a bit of a breath and straighten up, seeing her expression change just like that from cocky to worried. "I suppose that punch may have dropped one of those lil girls you wrestle but I'm not one of them." I rub my bare belly and take a step toward the busty big girl - she takes a step back.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2015, 08:50:21 PM »
This is embarrassing! I was so confident coming in and I am being humiliated like I am a little schoolgirl against this monster. I fall forward to all fours and begin to crawl toward the closest ropes. I doubt I'll get there but I'm going to try - I need a break in the worst way! I make my way across then ring, getting closer to safety, wondering when my progress will be impeded. I'm almost there and reach out, getting my hand on the middle rope uninterrupted! My relief turns to worry, wondering what Joanie is up to. I get to one knee and one foot and reach up for the top rope, trying to get to my feet.

Nice power punch Mixhelle!  Very nice!  I think that hurt her!

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2015, 08:54:51 PM »
My fist sinks in to Joanie's belly deeply and I step back and smile. "I got all of that one" I think to myself, waiting for her to drop. But she doesn't. "WHAT??" I wonder, almost out loud. The she pulls her upper body up and stands there, almost taunting me. I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach as if I've been punched wondering "what next?" Then she takes a step in my direction and I take a step back subconsciously and my mind goes blank - I have no idea what to do next. Then a thought. I take two quick steps toward the bigger woman and thrust my feet out, aiming as high as I can, hoping for chest or better, chin.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2015, 08:59:32 PM »
My fist sinks in to Joanie's belly deeply and I step back and smile. "I got all of that one" I think to myself, waiting for her to drop. But she doesn't. "WHAT??" I wonder, almost out loud. The she pulls her upper body up and stands there, almost taunting me. I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach as if I've been punched wondering "what next?" Then she takes a step in my direction and I take a step back subconsciously and my mind goes blank - I have no idea what to do next. Then a thought. I take two quick steps toward the bigger woman and thrust my feet out, aiming as high as I can, hoping for chest or better, chin.

Michelle refuses to let Joannie take control. Further more I think Michelle has figured out she has the raw power to hurt her. Keep getting rougher and rougher with her Michelle!!!  You are hurting her!!  Yes!!!!!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2015, 09:20:21 PM »
I may be bigger but Michelle is far from small. And as she rushes toward me (if you can call that a "rush") and leaves her feet I don't have to move far to avoid the drop kick. I simply pull my right shoulder back and pivot, then watch her sail past me. She lands on the canvas with a thud (her body) and a boom (the boards) and looks rather stunned after her attempt to use her size. I shake my head and taunt, "tsk, tsk, tsk" and step to her head. Grabbing her long hair I sit her up and then drive my open hands into the base of her neck on both sides and work my fingers into a double claw hold, working those nerves and tendons. I LOVE claw holds! Standing behind her I lean into my grip, using my weight to add to the pain.

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2015, 09:47:57 PM »
I am going to drill Joanie into the canvas! I charge . . . leap . . . have her in my sights and . . . she's gone! I go past her without so much as brushing her and land hard on my right side. The jolt shakes me up and makes it hard to breathe. I think about sitting up and going for the ropes but that plan is short lived. I am sat up but then my shoulders shrug and my teeth grit and I groan in a guttural tone. My arms start to tingle all the way through my elbows to my fingertips. I try to reach up for the big woman's hands but can't lift my own that high. Then she leans in and I have 218 pounds digging in to my shoulders. Her grip is like iron and I am reminded of how easily she bent my hands and wrists to begin the match. My heart sinks, knowing I have no way out of this. My face twists in pain and wonder how much more I can endure.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2015, 10:16:20 PM »
Now it's time to teach this girl a lesson or three. I give her a lil shake and then another, snickering as I make her huge girls sway. But not wanting to stick with anything too long, I pull my hands from her shoulders and drop to my left knee. Snaking my arms around her head and chin, I apply a reverse chin lock and stick my right knee into her back. I pull and twist her head while teasing, "it's wear down time sweetie!". Funny, but I don't hear a response. LOL

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2015, 11:14:35 PM »
Now it's time to teach this girl a lesson or three. I give her a lil shake and then another, snickering as I make her huge girls sway. But not wanting to stick with anything too long, I pull my hands from her shoulders and drop to my left knee. Snaking my arms around her head and chin, I apply a reverse chin lock and stick my right knee into her back. I pull and twist her head while teasing, "it's wear down time sweetie!". Funny, but I don't hear a response. LOL

Oh shit!!!!!!  Michelle is in a world of trouble! Shit!  Come on Michelle keep fighting! Don't let this bitch have her way with you!!!

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2015, 11:21:54 PM »
Again I am trapped and in some trouble. My face is glistening as is my chest with perspiration forming. I manage to reach of and latch onto Joanie's thick forearm but cannot loosen her grip one bit. The pressure on my head and neck and the knee in my spine makes breathing all but impossible again. She taunts me but her words are backed up with skilled holds and moves so she's not just getting into my head - she is physically dominating me. I feel my face reddening more and more and I resign myself to the fact that I'm going nowhere until she wants me to go somewhere. Very disheartened at this point . . .

barolo

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2015, 11:37:15 PM »
my vote goes to the nasty draw

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2015, 11:58:50 PM »
Nice to see some big sexy strong powerful women going at it!  Seen Joanie fight here and she a big bad powerful bitch.  Looks mine she has broken Michelles will.  Now how bad does she make her suffer? You got her trapped now Joanie!  You go girl!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2015, 04:02:31 AM »
The rear chin lock and knee combo seem do have served their purpose so I consider my next move. Releasing my right arm but still controlling Michelle's head, I raise my hand and slap that sweaty cleavage which makes a distinct, sharp slap sound. Look at those boobs bounce! I think about getting to my feet but then reconsider. With my left arm still wrapped around her head, I drop back to my butt and pull her body on top of me, slipping my legs around her waist. Now letting go of the busty girl's head, I lock my ankles and squeeze, wondering if she's ever been properly body scissored. SQUEEEEEZ!