News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2015, 07:02:41 AM »
i will say a draw
Titfights!!

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2015, 08:16:37 AM »
My type of women for catfighting! Kind of a close to call to judge because I like them both. Alright who's gonna get down and dirty before the polls end
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2015, 08:57:01 AM »
i cheer for joanie.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2015, 04:16:54 AM »
(Zara - I appreciate your optimism!)

I can't help but scream as those monstrous legs apply so much pressure I fear broken ribs. Sharp, stabbing pain shoots through my upper body and I simply cannot breathe. I thought my chest was tough but holy shit, she's killing me! After the initial shock, I gather myself and start to scoot toward the ropes. Inch by inch I make my way to safety, dragging over 400 pounds of woman wrestler to safety. I hear Joanie struggling to stop me but with her legs tied up I am able to use my power to move us. Finally I grab the bottom rope in my right hand and gasp, "break! ROPES!!" Surprisingly my opponent's legs snap open and I can breathe - sort of. She says nothing and like the kids when they get quiet I start to worry. With great help from the ropes I get to my feet and turn to locate Big Momma with a new found respect. She's pacing back and forth on the opposite side of the ring, taking in some deep breaths, leaving me plenty of time to get some air of my own.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2015, 11:52:05 PM »
Momma Joanie is just dominating her!  Go Girl!!!!  You got her!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2015, 01:41:26 AM »
Try as I might I can't keep my opponent in place long enough to finish her with the scissor lock. After her initial reaction I expected a quick submission but she fought through it and made it to the ropes for a break. I take some time to catch my breath and consider my next move. I decide a traditional lockup is in order so I move toward Michelle and raise my arms about chest high, signaling an offer of a collar and elbow. She's in no hurry to resume so I wave her in and wink. I wave her in some more and lean in, planting my feet and getting ready for the other heavyweight to try her best at moving me.

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2015, 01:03:31 AM »
Michelle, don't wear Big Momma too much in this brawl.....She still has to contend with me......
Rough & tough action

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2015, 03:10:45 AM »
I move off the ropes slowly, not in any hurry to get back to the struggle. That scissor hurt and it took a lot to drag us to the ropes. I am not in trouble but I am feeling the effects of what I have absorbed. I approach Joanie with caution and start to lean toward her for a lockup when I realize how planted and flat footed she is. So instead of taking my chances with a power move, I load up my right leg and slam my foot forward, taking aim for that belly hanging over her bikini bottom. I see her eyes go wide but she doesn't seem to be able to move!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2015, 01:54:31 PM »
I'm ready to give my opponent another lesson in power, setting myself and leaning in, when she thrusts her foot forward and up and buries her toes in my belly. Feeling like I have been stabbed, spittle flies out of my mouth and I find myself doubled over, looking at the canvas. I let out a short scream and place my hands on my knees as I bend. I shake my head a lil making my brown hair rustle, kind of trying to deny my fate but it is very real. Now I really can't move, except for a bit of a shuffle backwards, instinctively trying to escape the next move but not getting far. The girls dangle in their green cups and I'm breathing - but barely.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2015, 07:43:35 PM »
It will be an uphill battle but if Mauler can hang in there a while longer, she can wear Momma down and I'd luv to see that!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2015, 07:56:16 PM »
glares over at GG,,,giving her a smirk,,then turning my attention back to the ring, stepping up to the ring apron, slapping my palm down..."Come on BMJ, work her over and finish her off" !!!
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2015, 07:50:29 PM »
"Awwwwww, momma, how's that tum-tum?" I taunt after landing the belly blow. I need to make the most of this situation and I start with Joanie's rack. I step to her left side, swivel my hips and lift my right thigh and knee up into her hanging chest. I feel her breasts crushed by my leg and smile but I don't get much of a reaction, so I go to her back, raining not one, not two but three heavy forearm smashes across her upper back, causing a distinct "thump" from her chest cavity each time I make contact. "That ought to make breathing all but impossible" I think to myself as I back, up considering my next move to break down the bigger woman.

Offline busty Inga

• hey hey up here my face is up
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2015, 07:54:19 PM »
came on momma you ve got her dont less this victorie
i will prove  my tits are the best in the world,,,,

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2015, 09:24:37 PM »
The punishment is starting to add up and quickly and this is no small girl, so her impacts carry plenty of weight - literally.

First she knees the girls and that makes me gasp but then she starts pounding away on my upper back with thunderous forearms! The pain radiates through my back ribs and my knees buckle - but I catch myself if barely and manage to stay on my feet. Going down might be very bad for me and besides - I don't want to give Michelle the satisfaction of taking me off my feet. So with my hands on my knees I start to straighten up, but not quite all the way. I make eye contact and I see some surprise probably due to the fact that I'm still standing.

I watch my opponent's every move and start to back up, trying to refresh a bit, perhaps losing the physical battle at the moment but clearly winning the mental. Slowly I manage to get fully upright and adjust my kini top, trying to breathe deeply, starting to think this may be far from over.

I approach my slightly taller opponent again, arms about chest high but this time I am more cautious. I am not going to b a stationary target this time, on the balls of my feet and remaining mobile. Not that I'm quick - but neither is she! We draw in closer . . . closer and then showing a bit of quickness I dive at the Mauler's feet and attempt to wrap her legs, wanting her off her feet!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2015, 09:39:46 PM »
The Bear never votes against Joanie and I haven't this time either.  We go way back to her group on Yahoo.  However, I must say that I'm quite taken by Mauler Michelle, headless photo and all. 

The fantasy thought of these two lovelies going at it IRL gets my blood pumping and leaves me gasping for air.  And the thought of either of them tangling with GrappleGirlLaura at a later time does the same. 

We're talking real women here!

Producers should take note.