News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Bang theory titfight

• 3 Replies

Offline ronaldaniel

Big Bang theory titfight
« on: November 22, 2015, 01:46:41 AM »
I recently made a post asking if anyone would be willing to write a story for me. I wanted to thank the two authors, Titfight Stories and LOL for taking the time to write one for me. I also decided to attempt to write a story and here it is.

Note: This is the first story I have ever written so any feedback would be much appreciated.

It was a Tuesday night and the gang was all gathered for Chinese night. After a long conversation, the chattering quickly drew to a halt. Leonard had turned on the newest episode of Modern Family. The guys focus shifted immediately from the conversation to the gorgeous latina woman on the screen. They could not help but stare as Gloria had squeezed into a tight low cut shirt, leaving most of her boobs visible. Leonard was practically drooling at the sight of her breasts bouncing as she walked. Scowling, Penny began to get frustrated with the attention being given to the tv. Pushing up her own tight shirt, penny attempted to regain their attention. “come on guys, just because she dresses like some two-bit whore, are you going to stare at her? Her saggy tits couldn’t hold a candle to my firm chest.” She inhaled as she spoke, pushing her large chest outwards.It was impossible not to tell that she was not wearing a bra, as her nipples pierced through the thin shirt. “Yeah” Leonard replied, “you breasts are better than hers honey.” “It’s true”, piped up howard,”yours are the best that I’ve ever seen. Penny, clearly relishing the attention, began to put on a little show for her new admirers, pushing her breasts up. “No!” exclaimed Bernadette, “just because you squeeze yourself into shirts two sizes too small does not make you better than everyone. Everyone's always saying that penny is so hot, but what makes you so special. It’s certainly not your tits.” Laughing, Penny responded “ What you think you can compete with these girls?” patting her chest as she spoke. “As a matter of fact I do.” replied Bernadette, bumping Pennys chest, forcing her backwards a little. “Fine, you’re on.” said Penny. She confidently ripped off her shirt, exposing her firm 34C breasts, with thick nipples so hard they could cut through glass. As a series of Oohs came up across the room, Bernadette tried to regain control. She removed her cardigan and sweater, leaving her in just a small black bra. She unclipped it and tossed it aside, revealing her massive 32D tits, with cute little nipples poking out. While Pennys firmness was quite impressive, everyone let out a gasp when Bernadette's tits didn't drop the slightest bit. It was clear that Bernadette had a size advantage, but also obvious was the much bigger difference in the nipples, with the edge going to Penny. “ Are we gonna fight?” asked Penny. “You’re on.” Bernadette lunged towards Penny pushing her chest backwards. As their breasts pushed up against each other, Penny began to become worried as slowly, Bernadette was pushing her chest back towards her. Penny breathed in deeply and was able to stop Bernadette in her tracks. She immediately went on the offensive, lunging at Bernadette and knocking her to the ground. As she pinned Bernadette beneath her, she swung her breasts side to side slapping Bernadette in the face. To prove her superiority and further humiliate Bernadette, she began to fondle Bernadette's bare nipples. “I can’t believe you thought that you could challenge me. I am so much better and so much hotter than you. Look at your flabby breasts. They are nothing compared to mine. And look at those nipples. They cannot stand up to mine. In fact, I have an idea.” She stood up, allowing Bernadette to stand up to. Immediately, she began jabbing her hard nipples into Bernadettes. “OOWW” screamed out Bernadette immediately. “Look at this. Your nipples are no match for mine either. However, as she stood back, she did not notice Bernadette's nips begin to harden as well. As Penny went back to further punish Bernadette, she noticed that there was more resistance. Penny attempted to invert Bernie's nipples but was unable to push them back. “What did you think I was just gonna roll over? I’m not done yet.” Slowly but surely Bernadette began to force her way into the match. “How are you doing this? Your little nips should be no match for mine.” “That’s the thing Penny. It’s not always about size but about firmness.” As she finished saying this, she began to drive Penny’s nipples backwards. Penny began to scream as her nipples were forced back into her breasts, causing an immense amount of pain. Finally, she couldn’t take it any longer and was forced to retreat. Humiliated, Penny began to rub her sore nipples while Bernadette just stood there and gloated. Quickly, Bernadette began to press her advantage. She pushed her boobs confidently up against Pennys and began to move her backwards. Penny tried to resist but could not prevent her breasts from being pressed backwards. She was forced to back up to get away until her back came up against the wall. With nowhere to run she was forced to compete with Bernadette. However, her sore breasts were no match and looked as if they were disappearing into her own chest. “Hah.” Bernadette exclaimed. “Where are your puny little breasts going?” Bernadette then pulled Penny into a bearhug. In the bearhug, their nipples matched up and Bernadette once again crushed Pennys nipples. She also continued to flatten Penny’s boobs which were now beginning to sag from the beating they had taken. “Look at those sad excuses for breasts. They are practically touching the ground.” Embarrassed, Penny did not respond. Her previously perfect boobs were now bruised and looked pathetic against Bernadette's bigger ones. Finally, Penny couldn’t take it any longer. “I quit. You win.” “Hah, I can’t believe that you thought those sad excuses for boobs were so special.” As Penny slouched over, Bernadette jumped on top of her and forced Penny’s head into her breasts. Penny immediately screamed out, unable to breathe underneath her massive tits. However, her struggling soon ceased as she lost lost consciousness under Bernadette. As Penny laid unconscious, Bernadette put on Penny’s shirt just to show the guys how much better her boobs were. They could no nothing but stare as her perfect tits looked like they were going to burst out of the shirt. She walked out the door, knowing she had made her point clear and that Penny would no longer be showing off.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Big Bang theory titfight
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 05:37:50 AM »
Excellent first effort, my friend. You should probably break up the story with paragraphs just to make it easier to read. Just a small thing, though. Thanks!

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 07:23:39 AM »
nice , very short though
Titfights!!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 02:42:55 AM »
Excellent first effort, my friend. You should probably break up the story with paragraphs just to make it easier to read. Just a small thing, though. Thanks!

I would second this - it's very nice, especially for a first effort!     I think breaking up the action with separate paragraphs would make it a lot easier to read and emphasize the action much better.     Thanks for working on it and I hope you are encouraged to write again soon!!