News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hentai Videogame Ryona Sylva the Savage

• 7 Replies
Hentai Videogame Ryona Sylva the Savage
« on: November 23, 2015, 11:38:59 AM »

here the new hentai videogame Sylva the savage downlaodable from my website for who want to buy and read two comics of Sylva the Savage, the sexy hardbody fighter girl in an alien world.

Re: Hentai Videogame Ryona Sylva the Savage
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 12:13:42 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 12:21:23 PM by Steve-sylvathesavage-comic-creator »

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 06:11:57 PM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 06:45:55 PM by Steve-sylvathesavage-comic-creator »

Offline Debbi

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxyfighter.com
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 06:48:33 PM »
Oh that looks really good! Unity? Is there any fem fighting?

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 07:27:28 PM »
Oh that looks really good! Unity? Is there any fem fighting?
hi, the game is downloadable from the website for all who buy the first 2 comics (Sylva the savage 1 Wild Planet and Sylva the Savage 2 The Trial, for a total of 5.98$ for pdf and 7,98$ for kindle version, a little amount for a game and 2 comics to pay the hard work). it's a game for Windows and you can find a sample video on my website. she fights monsters like 15 different tipe of enemyes that are monsters, aliens and robots... and boss
In that first version there are not other humans, but only Sylva, a strong girl born in an alien planet.
The best of that game is the playability and acrobatic fighting style of Sylva that make the game really dynamic. And the differents enemyes are a bit different to kill, like someone are more vulnerable to some kind of attaks and other not, so requires strategy adn ability.
the videos and images on my website don't make sufficiently well to see how the game is cool!
Here an image that explain the story of the game:
{alt}
and after her escape she will go to a human planet and in the future maybe I'll do the second game with her fighting other humans, but it will be the distant future because it takes time to do it
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:11:02 PM by Steve-sylvathesavage-comic-creator »

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 08:07:27 AM »
{alt}{alt}
downloadable for the readers on that 2 comics

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 07:00:06 PM »

here the new hentai videogame Sylva the savage downlaodable from my website for who want to buy and read two comics of Sylva the Savage, the sexy hardbody fighter girl in an alien world.
Other images about Sylva the savage. new comics to download.
http://sylvathesavage.altervista.org
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Remember, download the comics and you can download the videogame Sylva the Savage for free from the website:
http://sylvathesavage.altervista.org

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 08:50:47 PM »
here the link for the video of the videogame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axr_An-nhbY&t=44s

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:06:27 PM by Steve-sylvathesavage-comic-creator »