News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story for Dreaming Awake-Charlotte vs Nilante

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Story for Dreaming Awake-Charlotte vs Nilante
« on: November 25, 2015, 10:34:43 PM »

Nilante

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Story for Dreaming Awake-Charlotte vs Nilante
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:35:56 PM »

Charlotte

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Story for Dreaming Awake-Charlotte vs Nilante
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:37:42 PM »

This is Charlotte and I had suspected my boyfriend Johnny of having an affair with my new neighbor who moved into my building about a month ago. I have been getting so upset, I was thinking of going over to Nilante's apartment and telling her to keep her slut body away from my boyfriend.” I'm pissed and rightfully so, I  just want Nilante to know that he is going with me, and to stay the fuck away from him.

Things really came to a head tonight when I got a call from my best friend Daphne confirming my suspicions. She tells me that Johnny has been seeing my neighbor Nilante, and that she is his Misrtress, and that they are going to be at a club downtown tonight. I am infuriated and I ask Daphne to pick me up and take me down to that fuckin club. Everything was, a blur to me. I told Daphne that I am going to knock the shit out of this whore and teach her a lesson she would never forget. Daphne was trying to tell me something, but I have a very bad temper and her words fell on deaf ears. Until we got off of the phone I was screaming about how I want to strip this whore naked, and smack her in her face. I was so fuckin infuriated that I told Daphne I want to knock the whore's teeth out. When I got off of the phone with Daphne I decided to get all dressed up. I wanted Johnny to see how beautiful, hot and sexy I really am, and I wanted my man to know how much I love him and appreciate him, and that I will fight for him.

I'm with my girlfriend Daphne, she picks me up to take me to the club,. and I once again I am so fuckin infuriated Daphne couldn't get a word in edgewise. We arrive at the club and even through my anger I could see it was not a normal club. This is some kind of seedy, kinky club, and I was shocked at what was going on. Daphne and I walked around the club and there in the back I see my Johnny, and he's all dressed up, or undressed up in  leather straps, with a nipple clamp on each of his nipples, and his huge cock goes through some kind of ring, which was fastened to a loin cloth, and he is sitting right next to Nilante, who is leaning her big tits all over him and she's acting quite flirtatious. Nilante has on a low cut white button dress blouse, a black leather micro mini skirt, and her 5” skyscraper high heels.I look at her and she looks like some kind of street whore, while I, wearing my white micro mini dress and 3” high heels.

My face starts turning red in anger as I look at Daphne and say, “Look at this low life whore with my boyfreind. I'm going to beat the shit out of this whore.”  I walk right up to Nilante and I put my hands on my hips and I say, “what's going on here, what do you think you're doing with my boyfriend.”  Nilante is just sitting there and she gets this nasty smile on her face and in voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, “I am Mistress Nilante  and I am Johnny's Mistress, I'm his owner, he belongs to me now, so why don't you just get out of here before I make you sorry.” I put my hands on my hips and I scream, “whore, slut, you're going to stay away from my Johnny, or I'll blacken your eyes, and break your fuckin nose, and knock out each and every one of your teeth, and then after I punch you silly, I'll humiliate you over and over again, you got it.”

I'll drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you and make you so humiliated you'll never want to see your boyfriend or any of these people again.” My face is beet red, and I take my left fist, and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Nilante's nose, swinging her head back and making her nose bleed. I'm really angry and I start pointing my finger at Nilante screaming, “you whore, we'll see just which one of  us is beat up and humiliated when I'm through with you.” Nilante gets to her feet and she puts her hands on her hips, and Nilante is putting all the drama that she could muster as she says, “Oh, I'm so happy that you chose to stay and fight.” I guess I was a little shocked when I heard her say that. She leans forward and she licks my face, saying “you're such a hot, sexy morsel, and I am going to take great pleasure in owning such a beautiful woman, and being able to do with her, anything that my heart desires. Do you like that idea.” I push her back by her shoulders with both of my hands saying, “Get away from me you sick bitch. I'm taking my Johnny and getting out of this..... this.......this crazy place. I start walking toward Johnny to take his hand, but before I can get there this bitch, this sick bitch runs right after me and she grabs my shoulder and she spins me back around to face her screaming, “where do you think you're going bitch. You wanted to fight me, lets fight. Lets hold our fists up like two men and punch and kick and scratch until one of us is totally submissive to the other.” I pull lose from her grip screaming, “Get away from me you sick, demented bitch, don't you even touch me,” and I start walking toward Johnny again. This stupid bitch grabs my shoulder and she spins me right back around to face her again screaming, “I'm not through with you yet bitch,” but at this point I just had enough, so as she's spinning me back around to face her, I take the open palm of my right hand and I smack her, “bang,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack. Then as Nilante's face is coming back forward, I ball up my left fist hard and tight, and I send it plowing, “bang,” right into Nikante's nose, making her nose bleed and swinging her head back, she stumbles backwards on her high heels, But   

Nilante is fuming, she puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screams, “look at what you did to me, I'm bleeding  Now I'm really going to beat the shit out of you whore.” This cocky whore bitch makes me lose my temper and I take my balled up left fist and I smack it “bang,” right into her mouth, splitting her lips open, and blood starts rolling from her lips. Nilante is shocked and she puts her hand to her lips and seeing blood she becomes even more infuriated. I'm getting more confident and I'm excited that I'm beating her up, and I'm definitely getting more cocky. I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Nilante's nose again, and now blood is rolling from her nose as her head snaps back, and Nilante stumbles back a couple of steps on her high heels until her back hits the the wall. She bounches off the wall and I can see how bright red her face is from the anger of me bloodying her face.        I scream, “I'm going to knock your face in you whore.” I pull my right fist back as I step in closer, and I send my fist right at Nilante's face again, BUT this time Nilante reaches up with her left hand, and she catches my wrist in  mid air, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, as my head snaps back, but before I can fall backwards or do anything, Nilante grabs my dress with her left hand, and she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to my nose. Hard, powerful punches “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again, and Nilante wears a big ring on her right hand, and she smashes her ring again and again into the bone of my nose until first blood is rolling from my nose, and then her ring makes a big, gash on the bridge of my nose, and blood  just starts rolling from the cut on the bridge of my nose, and gushing out of my nose. I'm scared and tears start to well up in my eyes and I start crying out, “STOP, I'M BLEEDING, ENOUGH, LOOK ATW HAT YOU DID TO ME, ENOUGH PLEASE STOP.”

Nilante is laughing viciously as she screams, “who do you think you are telling me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough, and I'm far from finished with you yet. You started this Charotte, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up you fuckin big mouth, and now I'm going to humiliate you over and over again. I'm going to really get off on draining every last drop of your dignity out of you.” Tears start to roll from my eyes, and I start to walk away from Nilante crying out, “please let me go, I'm sorry, you win.” Nilante comes running right after me screaming, “where do you think you're going you stupid bitch. I'm not finished with you yet. Now I'm going to make you my slave. I'm going to force you to do whatever I tell you to do.” I can feel blood shooting to my head and my face turns beet red, and I lose my temper again, and  I shove at Nilante crying out, “NO, NEVER, get away from me you fuckin whore,” Nilante takes her fist, her left fist, and she makes it into a hard tight fist, and she just sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head swings straight up in the air and blood goes spraying everyowhere as it knocks against the wall, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars again  Nilante holds her fists up like a man screaming, “Come on bitch, put your fists up and fight me, I thought you were so fuckin tough.” I didn't realize how punched silly I was, because as I bounce up off of the wall like in slow motion. I start to giggle, and laugh as I realized how wobbly my legs are.

I'm laughing again as I pull back my left fist and I send it right at her face, but I'm weak. Nilante  has knocked all of the fight right out of me, and Nilante is crazy and she's not finished with me yet. She grabs my wrist in mid air and she sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into my nose again, and then she grabs my dress with both of her hands, and she holds me up, laughing in my face as she screams, “Now I'm going to knock you silly.” Nilante balls her left fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into my jaw. You can hear my teeth bang together and chatter in my head, and my head swings straight up in the air, and I stumble backwards on my high heels until my head comes back down, an when it does, I'm knocked silly. Nilante has punched me silly, and I just start to stumble, and to sway on my high heels, and I have this silly little smile across my face.

Nilante grabs  my dress with both of her hands screaming right in my shocked face, “I already beat you up, and get ready bitch, because  now I'm going to humiliate you over and over again.” I've never been beat up like this before and I'm starting to get scared. I cry out, “NOOOO PLEEEEEASE.” Nilante laughs viciously as she shoves me back hard, and my dress rips right off of my body in her hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. I bounce up off of the wall, and I stand there on my wobbly, rubbery legs in my bra and little white lace panties and now I'm really humilated. Nilante walks right up to me, and she grabs me by my bra. Tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I'm crying out, “Please let me go, I'm sorry, please let me go.” Nilante spins me around and she un hooks my bra, and my bra falls right to the cement. The crowd is screaming, and feebly I hold my hands up trying to cover my exposed breasts, and now I'm more embarrassed than I have ever been in my whole life. Nilante spins me back around to face her again and she holds her fists up like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to use those big, sexy tits of yours as punching bags Charlotte.” Nilante starts right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Nilante is using my big, sexy tits as punching bags again and again until my tits swell up and turn black and blue, and  I'm desperately crying out, “enough, enough, please stop.”

Nilante screams, “you want me to stop beating you up bitch, then beg me to be my slave, and from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” I'm crying and crying, I can't believe what is happening to me, and I can't think straight. I don't know what to do. Nilante grabs my panties and she rips them right off of my body, and now the crowd is really cheering. I stumble back on my rubbery legs, and I'm not laughing any more, I've already started to come back to my senses, and I cry out “NOOOOOO,” as I feel Nilante take the ring finger and the middle finger of her right hand, and she shoves it from behind right into my pussy. I start leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of her finger crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT.” This is levels beyond my comprehension. What is this sick insane lunatic woman doing to me. I'm really scared and I start crying out, “Johnny please help me, Daphne I'm begging you please help me, somebody help me,” BUT not one person would move a fuckin inch to help me. They all just stand there and watch as Nilante starts to humiliate me again/

Nilante starts masturbating me right in front of everyone, and Nilante has on that big ring, and her ring is rubbing against the inside of my pussy. I start to laugh zenselessly as I can think about the thin line between pain and pleasure. I am really embarrassed being fucked  by this whore in front of all of these people, but I'm really excited,  and I start “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard and letting out these sexy little noises. Nilante is fucking me with her fingers and I'm glistening in sweat. This whore bitch is masturbating me right in front of everyone, and although I'm trying to stop it, my nipples are rock hard and beet red, and I'm getting more and more excited until I can't help myself, and I  start “OOOOOOWWWWWEEE, OOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting. My body is shaking, it's vibrating, BUT suddenly Nilante pulls her fingers out of my pussy.

Oh my god, I could never even imagine being this humiliated. I'm dry humping, humping air, and moaning, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, please, fuck me, please I'm begging you, please fuck me.” My pussy is soaking wet and my nipples are hard and erect and ready to burst. I try to put my own fingers into my pussy, but Nilante grabs my wrist. and she's laughing as she screams, “Johnny, Johnny look at your tough girlfriend now. She thought that she was so tough. She doesn't look so tough trying to fuck herself with her fingers right in front of you and all of these people, does she Johnny.” The crowd is laughing and cheering. Nilante screams, “You better tell everyone that you're my slave, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do you stupid weak useless bitch.”

My face is beet red and tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup. I'm almost hysterical, BUT I have no choice, this Mistress bitch knocked the shit out of me and I'm more scared than I have ever been in my whole life. This whore makes me say, “I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” The crowd is cheering for Nilante and you could see that cocky, dominant look on her face. I'm starting to realize my place now. I am to do whatever this sick, crazy bitch tells me to do, and I must call her Mistress. Nilante screams, “Get on your hands and knee's slave, and hold your ass up in the air. I look up and I can see everyone is laughing, BUT I realize that I am past being embarrassed, and I get onto my hands and knees holding my ass straight up in the air. Nilante walks away and I can't see her for a minute. Then she gets behind me and she grabs my by my fuckin hair with her right hand, and she uses her left hand, and I can feel something bump against my anus.

Then all of a sudden my whole world changes for me as Nilante plunges that big., hard erect rubber cock right into my ass hole. I could never even imagine, not even in my very worst nightmares the shock and the pain of having a big, thick artificial penis shoved deep onto my ass. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH,” as I leap to my feet and I start jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big rubber cock crying out, 'GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT, YOU'RE HURTING ME,” BUT Nilante has that big, hard cock shoved right up my ass, and her hand wrapped tightly through my hair, and Nilante starts taking me out. She starts marching me around in front of each and every person in the club, until she marches me right in front of Daphne. She holds me up by my hair, with this giant sized cock plunging in and out and in and out of my ass hole over and over again. Nilante starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her Daphne, take a good look at your very best girlfriend Daphne, she thought that she was so fuckin tough, she thought that she was going to come here and beat me up and humiliate me. She doesn't look so tough now, does she Daphne.” I can see the look of concern on Daphne's face. Nilante screams, “Alright Charlotte, you thought I was a whore, you had the fuckin nerve to come to this club and call me a whore in front of my slaves and my neighbor's and my friends, now you're going to tell your very best girlfriend Daphne just which one of us is the whore now.” I'm crying but I'm immune to humiliation. It was a matter of my life, or my dignity, and I'm happy that she let me go and stopped beating me up when I begged her to take my dignity from me. She screams, “Now beg me to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you and humiliate you over and over again. She starts taking me around. She has that big, erect rubber cock up my ass hole and she has me by my fuckin hair as she takes me one by one in front of every person in the club, and I'm crying out, “PLEASE TAKE MY DIGNITY FROM ME MISTRESS. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OF MY DIGNITY OUT OF ME AND HUMILIATE ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN MISTRESS.”

She marches me around in front of everyone until she marches me right in front of my boyfriend Johnny.  I can see the big smile on Johnny's face as his dark haired, dark skinned Mistress is fucking my ass hole with that dildo, she's plunging that cock in and out and in and out of my tight, sexy ass. I was in some kind of LA LA LAND, and I felt no shame, as a matter of fact, the power that she exhorted knocking the shit out of me is starting to turn me on. She is extremely beautiful, and very sexy and in complete charge of me now, and I'm turned on that she's holding me up like a prize, right in front of the man that she beat me up for. She pulls that cock out of my ass hole and she drops me to my ass on the cement floor of the club. She walks over to her bag and she takes off the strap on, and she turns around and she has this big, double ended dildo in her hands. Removes the little clothes she had left on and she inserts one end of the dildo into her wet pussy. Nilante walks over to me screaming, lay down on your back you whore.” I don't dare to hesitate as I turn right over onto my back on the cement and Nilante sits on  my stomach, and she grabs my wrists and she holds me firmly pinned to the concrete, looking down with this vicious smile on her face as she leans down and she screams right in my face, “Get ready whore, because now I'm going to take all of your pride, all of your dignity from you, and you're going to beg me to humiliate you more. “

Nilante is one very beautiful, very strong, tough woman, and the control that she has over me, how scared I am of her, how I know that she can really hurt me, and she is so extremely hot. I am really excited as she slowly lays down on top of me and our big, sexy breasts rub against each others, and our erect nipples collide and squeeze together, and they grow harder as they touch. She lowers her lips onto mine and she kisses my lips. Nilante has such beautiful, sexy lips and feeling her soft lips embrace my lips sends shivers down my spine, and makes my pussy flutter. Nilante moves up and I can feel that big, cock in between my legs, and slowly she slides that cock deeper and deeper into my soaking weI want her to know that I will do anything for her. Nilante raises herself up from her stomach up, and I see Nilante's big, sexy breasts as she slowly moves them closer and closer to my face. I kiss her left nipple, and then I kiss her right nipple, and now Nilante's big, hard, erect nipples grow even bigger, even harder, even more erect. I start kissing her nipples, one at a time. I start licking her nipples. I want to show my new Mistress how much I respect her breasts, how much I love her big, sexy breasts, and I do. I start making hot passionate love to Nilante's breasts. I can feel Nilante's hot juices rolling down that big, double ended rubber cock, and now her juices are mixing with my juices and flooding over onto my legs.

Nilante is fucking me like a man, better than a man, better than any man. That big, double ended cock is plowing in and out of both of our wet cxnts, and we're kissing so passionately. We've gotten into a rhythm,  both of our bodies getting hotter and hotter, and are glistening in sweat. I have never made love so passionately before, we are like one. Our big, hardened nipples are complimenting each others and both of us are “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard and making these sexy little noises. Then, both of us at the same time start “OOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE,
dry squirting over and over again. We're kissing and licking tongues and our bodies are convulsing and tears start rolling down both of our faces. Then we start UUUUUWWWWEEEEE, UUUUUUWWWWEEEEE, UUUUUWWWEEEEEE,” having explosive orgasm after explosive orgasm.

Nilante and my boyfriend takes me home and Nilante makes me watch them fuck. My boyfriend fills Nilante's pussy with his hot cum and then Nilante sits right on my face and she makes me lick every last drop of my boyfriends cum right out of her cxnt.