News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Betty Who vs Floor Jansen: Clash Of The Amazons

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Betty Who vs Floor Jansen: Clash Of The Amazons
« on: November 29, 2015, 01:02:12 AM »
It was a feast of degrading her enemy for powerful, intimidating metal rock woman Floor Jansen - In her fight with Katy Perry, the 6'1" tall and muscular singer destroyed the practically defenseless, in comparison small and delicate, pop princess, and continued repeatedly lifting her over her head and slamming her, even after panicking Katy had pleaded with her as urgently and submissively  as she could to stop and let her mercifully go.
Floor finished the encounter with Katy in the most humiliating way for the Roar singer - still in the ring, she pinned her facedown and sat on her head, the 20 kg heavier woman squashing Katy's face brutally to the floor. In this more than victorious position, Floor decided to give an autograph signing for her fans in the arena, inviting them to come into the ring.
While her admirers queued up for getting photos signed by their idol Floor posed for them with biceps flexed and boobs jutted out, enjoying having hundreds of pictures taken while sitting on pitiably moaning Katy, the pop girl's head wedged tightly between her thighs.
When the ordeal was over and Floor paraded to and fro through the ring alone again, arms still raised to display her rippling muscles, she shouted and screamed manically about her own victory at the enthusiastic part of the audience which had come to see her triumph - while the other part, present to support Katy, watched in shock and heartbroken how the barely conscious pop princess slowly and painfully crawled out of the ring on her knees and elbows. Floor raised her fists in the air and screamed an ear piercing, powerful literal roar...'That's how a real woman "roars", little girl, and my voice is ten times louder than yours! But even your besotted dumb fans will know after tonight that you sound like a squeaking mouse compared to me! The thought of you singing about a "roar", ha ha ha...!'
Katy, still crawling laboriously and painfully towards the ring's edge, thought in despair, 'OMG, she'll never stop thinking of ways to humiliate me...and the fucking bitch is right, she even sings me flat to the ground...'

However...Katy, only minutes later, her nose bleeding from countless bone shattering slams and the final face-squash to the ground, her lips quivering in pain, shame, and anger, grabbed a microphone while at a safe distance from her enemy and vowed revenge, uttering the words,

'The last word is not spoken, Floor, you will see! Yes, you're brave enough to squash a girl like me, so much smaller than you, and now you're so proud of yourself! But your downfall will come, you mark my words! You wait, and you'll hear from me!'

Weeks later, Floor has indeed heard from Katy. The recovering pop princess has recruited a friend who was one of the support acts on her most recent world tour. Betty Who, from Australia, standing even taller than Floor and exactly equalling her weight of  79 kg, is ready to fight her, and force her to go down on her knees in front of Katy to apologize to her while TV cameras capture the moment.
The night has arrived when the two Amazons face each other in the ring.
Katy has joined Betty and Floor there just before the fight; she looks diminutive between the six and seven inches taller,  both  heavily built women; raising a microphone to her lips she looks up at Floor and addresses her, 'This is the time, bitch, to pay you back! Tonight, my friend will tear you apart! Betty will make you crawl at my feet and beg me for my forgiveness for what you did to me! And, Floor, I tell you this - listen to me! - I will forgive, I have a big heart, and I easily take pity on a bitch when she's down, yes, I will forgive, but...I'll never forget! Things will not only change for tonight - I will forever...hear what I say: forever! - have an eye on you!'

Floor, during Katy's speech scowling at the pop singer, finally snaps, and violently snatches the microphone from Katy's hand. 'Well spoken, little waif! Well spoken! But you forget one thing! One simple thing, one simple fact which you can't comprehend with that tiny head of yours! Your pathetic bitch wanting to be your avenger means nothing to me! I'll pluck her apart like a cooked chicken, and I'll devour her! And, little Katy doll, God have mercy on you when I lay my hands on you after tossing this blonde joke in the trash! Until tonight you haven't even known what humiliation is! I will break your fat friend in the middle and then I'll come for you! And I'll teach you enduring pain! You will experience pain at my hands after this fight like you've never experienced it before!'

Katy, fuming while Floor has been uttering her threats, now grabs the microphone with both hands and yanks at it trying to bring it back into her possession - but blushes with embarrassment when she can't wrestle it from Floor's big hand and arm which are stronger than both of hers combined. So she stands on tiptoes shouting at the top of her voice towards the microphone, 'Betty, you know what you have to do! Shut that bitch up and then let's celebrate together!'
Floor laughs, and spits down on Katy's forehead. Katy, for a short moment surprised, quickly recovers from her shock at the other woman's show of utter despite and reaches up slapping Floor's face. Almost simultaneously, she turns around on her heel, runs towards the ring's edge, grabs the top rope with both hands, an leaps over it out of the ring. From outside, she looks back with her heart pounding violently, in fright of her own courage, and hoping that Floor is not coming after her.
Floor, meanwhile, hands on her hips, only stares at Katy with her mouth open, then turns towards Betty, 'Oh, joy! It's you who'll pay double for this! I'll not run after that little waif like a fool! I'm letting it out on you, you comical fat bitch!'

Betty shakes her head slowly, fixating her enemy with her glance, 'Sad arrogant bitch, it's like my friend Katy said - tonight will be your downfall!'
And, flexing both her biceps in front of Floor, she shouts at her, 'These arms will squash you to a pulp!'
Floor raises her arms to flex her muscles in reply to Betty's pose, 'Not in a hundred years, Fatty!

Betty Who: 23 years, 6'2", 79 kg

Floor Jansen: 34 years, 6'1", 79 kg

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:34:51 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Betty Who vs Floor Jansen: Clash Of The Amazons
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 01:10:25 AM »
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:13:18 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 01:17:56 AM »
Above: Betty Who

Below: Floor Jansen
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:21:29 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 01:22:38 AM »
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:27:40 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 01:56:22 AM »
Floor, Floor, Floor, and Floor