News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Help-My New TV Set..."

• 19 Replies

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: "Help-My New TV Set..."
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 12:33:13 AM »
SERIOUSLY?

It's been like, about 20 years, and I still can't get enough of this guy!

(Is it ME.... or is it HIM? Enquiring minds want to know.... or perhaps, they do not!)

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 10:27:02 PM »
SERIOUSLY?

It's been like, about 20 years, and I still can't get enough of this guy!

(Is it ME.... or is it HIM? Enquiring minds want to know.... or perhaps, they do not!)

20 years?  You are making me feel old!  I thought it wasn’t a day over 15 or 16 years…

I miss the days of your world class editing, putting my stories in English!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 01:38:40 AM »
    "Oh man, that was just gettin' good,"IRISH bemoaned as he stared at the frozen screen.
     "Well let's see now, sometimes ya just gotta shake it," Kevan said as he started shaking the remote. The sound of maybe a loose battery made whooshing sounds, then a rather sexy scream blasted from the TV. A screenshot full of blurriness, jumbled up words from those cheesy "action signs."  Too fast, too jumbled to make sense.
      "Yeah, oh yeah-look at this," Kevan and IRISH shouted as the screen began to clear.
       Two luscious babes, yes the same two. Karen was doing the screaming that was slowly turning to moaning.
       Both were shaking; was it because of the screen shot moving or some other type of action?
       Julie's outfit was torn; clean open, up front. Her full beautiful breasts bounced a bit as she slapped her topless victim....hard slaps to the face, stinging slaps to those beautiful breasts.
       "Now, since you refuse to talk, I am going to enjoy you-like a cat enjoys a mouse, well a bat-heh, heh, heh."
        SLAP.
        "Yeoch....Whumppphhh..."
        "Uhhhhh...Gasp. Ooooohh."
         Jule suddenly bitchslapped Karen, grabbed her by the hair, jerked her forward and slammed her delightful upperbody into the gorgeous playmates body.
         Gasps and groans escaped Karen's sensuous quivering lips as her rival's firm breasts slammed into hers. Four rock hard fully erect super sensitive nipples started their own sensuous skirmish.
        "Uhhhhh, look, look at that...how did that happen?"
         Kevan's questions seemed to barely register with IRISH. Kevan pointed downward.
        "Ummmmm.Wowza...Yeah, However that happened, it's very very nice. Wierd, but totally nice," IRISH exclaimed.
        Like Kevan, IRISH could barely force his eyes to observe the delicious "lower" interest; Too much hot, grinding action up higher. Better than any double feature....a most erotic tit fight; Julie seemed to be winning.
        (Note: somehow probably due to the mixup with the remote; both lovelies had sexy sheer pantyhose covering every inch of their sexy, long strong, perfectly muscled legs. How was this possible....their sexy superheroine uniforms well, they had disappeared and wowza...pantyhose, sheer sexy loveliness...)
         "Uhhhhh....BONK!"
          Karen moaned loudly as she suddenly applied every muscle to twist against Julie, pull away and instantly lowered her head; a perfectly executed Headbutt.
          Julie gasped; the two extended a leg simultaneiously. A full body thrustful twisting move; down they tumbled.
         "Nooooo, noooo," IRISH yelled. The set began to hiss and blurr....
          "Take her down; C'mon wrap those beautiful legs around her...."
         PSSSFTTT.
         "NO, NO, NO..."
         "Push this button, noooo, this one.....maybe if we try--"

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 02:10:37 AM »
Nice! 

I have a different channel I have been playing with but I would love to see where this one is going!  ;D

IRISH

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »
Irish - I too miss the golden age of "Kim and Ginny" - the edits they did on my stories always improved them 100 percent!