News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.

• 37 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.
« on: January 09, 2016, 11:52:58 AM »

THE GRAND OPENING
                                   of the
               FEMALE FUCK AND FIGHT CLUB
                 The Jane and Joan fuck fight

All eyes were fixed on the fight pit as Jane and Joan faced off. This was the fuck fight that all the bitches had been wanting to see.

The two big , blonde Alpha bitches, with whom all had fucked or fought at some stage in the past strutted as if each owned the other, and ihe room was equally divided as supporters of both.

These two sluts were the epitome of what the FFFC represented – big, thick, strong willed lesbians and bisexuals, who loved their fucking rough. There were no shrinking violets amongst them.

So there the two bitches stood, naked, big 36dds pressed tightly against each other in a stare down that had them and the spectators waiting for the explosion of violence.

For long minutes they stood like statues, eyes fixed on the other, mouths curled into snarls, pressing tits, feeling the other’s nipples spike against hers. They were on the edge, the brink of the fuck fight both had been craving since Maura and Toni had told them they would be the centrepiece of the night.

Both were flagrant exhibitionists and both lusted for the other. The tension in the room was palpable, all around the pit bitches had gathered in various forms of undress, couples fondling, softly cursing, pinching, tongue wrestling. But it was the Jane and Joan fuck fight that really held their attention.

“C’mon Joan, rip the bitches tits off” hissed Kelly Anne.

“Fuck that slut Jane, do her for me” Vanessa snarled.

Slowly as if in synchronization their hands went to their hair and took grips.

“Yes slut, “ Jane snarled “ let’s go.”

“I’m going to make you my bitch here tonight, cxnt” Joan rasped “and humiliate you in front of the bitches.”

As if on a signal the two Alphas began yanking hair, pulling each other, bending side to side. Both knew this was only a preliminary skirmish, but nevertheless wanted to hurt the other.

Both were grunting and cursing the other, but they hadn’t taken their eyes from the other. They had fought and fucked more times than they could remember, and both knew this was going to their usual long, nasty, brutal fuck war. Except this was in public, and neither wanted to lose face in front of the other bitches.

Joan was the first to break the impasse, her left hand quickly balling into a fist and she started punching Jane’s 36dds with venom.

Jane was quick to copy the move, and each now had one hand gripping hair while with the other they were slamming fists into tits and bellies.

SLAM

WHACK

SLAM

WHACK

The sound of fists hitting naked flesh was so audible above the screeching bitches now crowding closer.

All eyes of the members seemed glazed in lust.

“Punch her tits “

“Bruise those udders”

“Smash the cxnt’s gurls”

"Yes Jane work her tits” were just some of the screams from the side.

Jane suddenly released Joan’s hair and pushed her away.

“Ok bitch, let’s get a little more serious now” and she balled both fists and advanced menacingly on Joan.

“Yeah slut I wanna bruise you all over” Joan snarled back.

And the two big bitches closed and rained punches on each other, standing toe to toe like prize fighters.

SLAM

WHACK

SLAM

WHACK

There was no thought of defence, just two nasty sluts wanting to brawl

Both were pain freaks when it came down to it, the giving and the taking. Neither showed any sign of being hurt and the rhythm of their punches quickly flew into overdrive, their arms moving like pistons.

The bitches around the pit were going wild at the scene…This is what they wanted to see. Maura and Toni winked at each other, both salivating at their two big whores putting on such a show.

After 5 minutes of this brawling, both bitches were sweating, and both sets of tits were starting to bruise up.

It was Joan’s turn now to divert the action and she suddenly unclenched her fists but planted them on Jane’s 36dds and dug in, squeezing them hard.
It took Jane just a second to respond and now the two bitches staggered around the room, both with their claws sunk deep in tits, mauling and scratching each other’s precious assets.

But now they were really hurting, and they screeched and moaned, knowing that their tits would take days to heal. This was a brutal mutual clawing, and it was unsurprising that they each had thrown back their heads screaming from the agony.

Joan backed Jane against the side of the pit, both still clawing savagely, their bodies almost hanging over the side into Thelma and Lydia, the two naked redheads.

For another 5 minutes the terrible breast torture continued with neither giving an inch, but now both were groaning and at times screaming obscenities. The clamour of the bitches around them was almost deafening.

Suddenly Jane escalated the violence, kneeing Joan in the cxnt.

CRUNCH

The sound drew silence from the other butches.
Joan then squeezed her thighs between Jane’s to return the blow.

CRUNCH

Both big bitches stopped hesitatingly for just a second then began a regular kneeing of the cxnts.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Both now realized that nothing was being settled this way. Both had clearly shown their bravado and toughness, both knew that this could go on for a long time and all that would happen was that the two of them would end up battered and bruised. But both knew it was time to get to the real business….

THE FUCKING 

As if on mutual agreement they stepped away from each other, tits heaving, sweaty bodies glowing, their shecocks exposed from the arousal of the fighting.

Jane was the first to slightly bend her knees, spread her thighs and run her fingers through her blonde fur, then humping her mound in challenge:

“Enough of the tough girl action” she hissed at Joan “We’re here to find the Alpha fuck slut. We’re here to go at each other like real women. It’s time to fuck bitch.”

CHALLENGE ISSUED

Joan unhesitatingly copied Jane, running her fingers through her thick bush “Yes. cxnt, you’ll see that my shecock will wrestle yours to a finish. I am so going to enjoy fucking you over” and she humped her mound back at Jane.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

With the silence now of the spectators almost deafening, all in the room were hushed watching these two bitches readying themselves for the true test of womanhood, going cxnt to cxnt and clit to clit.

Jane and Joan edged closer together, neither flinching, both working their pussies, freeing their clits to ready for battle. Both stared down at the other clit , licking lips, they both knew well the strength of the other clit. Neither was concerned though since in true Alpha attitude, both were arrogant and confident.

“Let’ try this for a while bitch” Jane snarled as she tried to take control of the situation. And she reached down to grip Joan’s fur, her fingers feeling the wetness of her rival.” Oh yes bitch you’re so fucking wet, you want me don’t you.” And she slid her fingers into Joan’s slimed fuck hole.

“Yes whore, let’s go” Joan moaned, her fingers also sliding into Jane’s wet pussy. “I’m going to finger fuck you into a coma bitch.”

And without waiting one second the two blondes plunged their fingers deep, eliciting groans from both. Their hands started pumping, faster and faster, working like pistons, heads thrown back again as they worked their evil deeds on each other.

Once again Jane took the lead “C’mon slut, faster, faster you whore.”

“You fucker, yes, yes “ screamed Joan, and their incessant pumping went on and on at a frantic pace.

For 5 minutes, then 10 there was no sign of either giving. All the surrounding bitches were in awe of their staying power, fingers were being inserted in their rivals or their lover’s asses or love boxes.

Then , unexpectedly both bitches bodies trembled and shook as strong, earth moving orgasms overtook them simultaneously.

“ARRGGHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSS GAWWD ARRGGHHHH “ they both screamed, their juices gushing over their hands and thighs.

The spectators were cheering and screaming their approval.
But Jane and Joan were far from finished. And again they pushed each other away to catch their breath.

Eyes not leaving the other, and as if they knew what to do next, they lowered themselves to the floor of the pit.

Again Jane spoke first “All right fucker, let’s finish this now, cxnt to cxnt, clit to clit. I’ll show all these whores why Toni wants me and why I will rule this roost.” Her butt squatting on the floor, her thighs spread wide, working her clit, sucking her fingers clean of her cum. “Let’s fuck this to a finish.”

Joan was now in a similar position, thighs spread, and panting with lust. “Ok cxnt licker, I’m ready for you. You’re going down and all will see why I am Maura’s favourite bitch. I will be crowned the Alpha bitch of the FFFC.”

Jane and Joan crab walked towards each other, and as much bravado as each has shown the truth be known both bitches had expended so much energy till now that privately both were a little apprehensive and unsure of the outcome of the fuck fight.

Nevertheless they finally reached the other and they entwined their legs, left over right and right over left. Their cxnts were a mere inch or two apart. Each could feel the heat emanating from the other cxnt. Each wanted the other. They closed the last small space and slammed their cxnts together.

CRUNCH

Both screamed in pleasure and pain. The final chapter of the night had begun.
Jane and Joan quickly started a furious slamming of their cxnts together. Neither spoke they were so engrossed in destroying the other. Jane reached for Jane’s arm for leverage, and Joan responded the same. Leaning back they pounded their cxnts together. The pain was almost unbearable, even for these two tough whores.

This  was not going to be a tender loving meeting. It was the meeting of the two toughest cxnts in the room, apart maybe from Maura and Toni.

Again and again they drove their cxnts together. Again and again the surrounding bitches were baying for their favourite.

Maura and Toni were more excited than the rest. Their two sexy bitches were putting on a show that the lesbian community would be talking about for months to come.

This fuck fight would be legendary in the international lesbian world.

However much Maura and Toni were cheering on their favourites, both knew that even for Jane and Joan they were nearing the limit of their endurances.

Oblivious to the rest of the room, heads thrown back, screeching at the top of their lungs the two blondes slammed and ground their cxnts together.

The room was in pandemonium. All had come expecting this fuck fight. No one, but no one thought they would witness such an epic war.

Jane and Joan were on the brink. Both felt orgasms building from their cire. Still slamming cxnts both dam walls burst simultaneously.

FUCKKKK OHHHH FUCKKK YESSS YESS they bothe screamed in sheer ecstasy.

And then to the shock of everyone they collapsed into each others arms, totally exhausted, totally exhilarated, totally soaked in each other’s sweat and cum.

At first the room was stunned into silence.

Then one at a time the surrounding bitches broke into cheering and clapping.

“BRAVO! BRAVO!. WHAT A FUCK FIGHT, BOTH ARE CHAMPION BITCHES” was yelled by everyone. 

Maura and Toni were at first speechless. Then they too joined in the cheering. The future of their club was assured. Jane and Joan had set a standard of fuck fighting for the others to try and emulate.

“You know what this means about our wager” Maura winked at Toni as she said this. “No, what?” answered Toni.
‘It means we both win the wager. We will both have to service our bitches”
Toni and Maura laughed and hugged, but making sure to scrape her nipples across her lover’s stiff peaks.

######################

Maura and I both hope this is bringing pleasure to all who care to read it.

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 12:14:14 PM »
Jane and Joan, what a great fuck... That is the reason why you are with us... You two are almost as good fuckers as Toni and I... Now we know the Club will be full at all times with international bitches in fuck fights like yours. Including Toni and I with you two... But now the Opening Night should continue... Your fuck has heated the atmosphere and we all want to fuck....

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 12:23:01 PM »
Wow Toni excellent writing and I am sure Joan and Jane will agree that's how they fight themselves. I'm now ready to take Michelle on and prove to all bitches I'm as good or better than them!!!!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 12:54:47 PM »
Congrats to Jane and Joan for this first amazing hot fuckfight...
Thanks to Toni and Maura for creating and sharing this with us.
I cannot to see more tough bitches going at it and fucking it out... Love this place and I guess we will have all a lot of fun and pleasure here...

Lucie.
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 04:45:02 PM »
Removed by request of poster
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:29:18 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 04:56:49 PM »
Removed  at posters request.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:35:03 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 06:44:17 PM »
Sorry Michelle it's another Michelle in first story I'm talking about but yes we do have a date and it will be soon and will be good for me 😉

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 01:14:59 PM »
Thanks. Great start fuck-fight. Very exciting.

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 08:11:07 AM »
This looks like the type of league I need to be involved with.  Thick bitches who are out to see who the best woman is by any means necessary.  Hopefully you guys will see the same about me.  I hope to take on all of you.

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 01:22:50 AM »
Hmmpphhhhh.... It's been three days and I still have bruises! Dammit Joan I thought we agreed no punching to the tits! Then the veryyyy first thing you do is wallop me RIGHT where it hurts! I'm gonna have knuckle marks for two weeks!

At least you got some right back. I've never known a tart with saggier jugs who flaunts them as much as you do.

But I have to admit... you are a hot slut in a clinch. Although Joan and I both know that Toni and Maura were wrong -- Joan lost control first. I outlasted her in the tribbwar by.. at least a second and a half. Admit it right HERE Joan! Post it! Tell the world the truth! In the prime fuckfight of the evening I, Jane, made you erupt in ecstasy! You could NOT stop yourself!

By the way, dear Joan. Haven't seen you around since i put you down. Still tending to those big boobs? A little tender? Perhaps a little alcohol and a nice pepper salve would help. They're both sooooo soothing when applied to sensitive cuts. I'd be happy to help you find those painful welts under your juggies -- I know RIGHT where they are!

;)

And by the way Maura -- you promised me something this morning that I'm gonna hold you to!

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 02:00:28 AM »
Not bad not bad at all .

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 06:50:34 AM »
As per usual Jane is sounding off, but we are all used to that from her by now.

Carol, so nice to see you are enjoying this. We will always welcome more sluts from the UK.

And we both know that you are quite the slut, don't we.

Joan darling, we haven't seen you since the fuck fight. Surely Jane didn't hurt you that much.

Come out, come out wherever you are.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 09:51:18 AM »
what a fuck fight

wow

Congrats to Jane and Joan

thanks for sharing
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »
Of course Carol, I AM interested in tangling with you... Just say where and when... And maybe after you will be included in my stories.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 02:36:51 AM »
Carol,

The Singapore hot bitch. We know each other well from when I was living in Cebu.

It will be you and me, before Maura has you.

And if you have a problem with that Maura, we will have it out in the Board Room.