News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.

• 37 Replies

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 03:18:23 AM »
Toni oh Toni talk about a flashback... i recall the days of you in CEBU and out chats... love to have you too
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 04:08:41 PM »
My, my.... Just look what the cat dragged in! And all the way from Singapore!!!

Carol, dear. I haven't seen you about in eons but our all-too-few encounters (gawd? Was it AOL? Prehistoric y*hoo? The land that time forgot?) are still vivid in memory and steaming up my glasses as I write this. So glad you have put in an appearance and I happily volunteer to hold open the ropes should you decide to clamber into the ring.

Suddenly all those bruises Joan and I inflicted on each other are all the more worth the pain. (The pleasure? No regrets there anyway!!) It's amazing what a little fracas between two big blonde buzz-saws can generate at the gate. We really should think about charging next time....

Hope to see you all soon!!!

BTW JOANIE!! That invitation applies to you too! Surely you're up and about by NOW!!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »
Jane_fites  talk about a flash back of AOL OWWL IRC chat days... gosh I feel so old..  thank you for inviting me into the ring but I am not sure amongst the lovely ladies whom I rank as legends if I am up to the task, but you know me, always up for a chllange
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 11:29:19 AM »
What happens with my challenge, Carol?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 04:42:56 AM »
Oh Maura I love to have you in a rough erotic wrestling match if you game to step into my backyard ring

You accept?

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2016, 09:32:05 AM »

I am not known from hiding to a challenge... Tell me when and where...

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2016, 10:03:33 AM »
Maura my place anytime

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 07:51:56 PM »
Congratulations to both  Toni  for this chapter and her Co-Owner  Maura.

My compliments for this wild introductory pit fight.  So many elements appealing to all of us mature women in attendance for this.
 Toni do tell us.. was Maura next to you as you wrote this.....her  probing fingers touching, provoking your nipples..?  I understand she might have only been..making suggestions. Yet those many friends who know you both.. are thinking much like I am... that Spanish witch had her fingertips tracing your inner thighs, inspiring you.

Joan, Jane....not surprisingly you both fight incredibly. Have your bruised tits.. begun to fade yet ?  Then your desiring passions following such a fight. Such a lovely choice having you two, headline the Introductory Gala.

Maura, I think you are so overly boastful declaring Toni and you are the best with using your cxnts, nipples, boobs . I'm looking forward to the chapters Toni, You will have coming to us in the future .

Suzanne_fights    you and I haven't met, I'm looking forward to when that day arrives.  The same with Lucie.

michellecatfites ..I think we'll be in each other's faces sooner or later.

Jenny... do join us and add to the Club.. you already have the mouth to. Is there much else to you  ?

Jane.. what a shock to hear you are proclaiming Toni erred in declaring a draw.  Too bad  for you..everyone in the audience  agreed with Toni.That wild hot fight was a Draw.  Speaking of tender bruised jugs... tell us.. have those darkly purple marks  where Joan punished your girls so much finally disappeared ?

Jan .. we're agreed.....   Joan and Jane endured  so much abusing each other..  sexually.   So much hormone fueled  energy spent between those two.  Have you thought about taking Jane on ?
Those of us  in the audience.. would cheer so much watching you two blondes.

Carol, I see you're fitting right in.  Send  the rest of us invites to when Maura and yourself battle.  Ohh let me look I see you also want a piece of Toni, too. Of course you've already steamed up Jane's glasses.  I think Jane will be so overheated...once you bump  into her..You might care to take a decisive advantage over the Club's resident bimbo.

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 10:02:07 PM »

Where to begin? Where indeed.....

All challenges accepted!!!! Carol... oohhhhh I have been remembering those long-ago encounters in ICQ and AOL.... I can't wait to see if you've learned any new tricks! I'll meet you in your backyard anytime. Or anywhere else for that matter. Bring those big stiff chocolate nipples over here and give me a taste B#tch!!!

Jan -- You and I REALLY need to get down to it. Enough chatter! Let's do it!!!

KellyAnne -- You are such a deliciously subtle trash-talker... That tongue of yours must just feel like honey goin DOWN! Am I right Maura???

And Maura, dear sweet Maura. We've started a few things we haven't finished. I'm big on finishing what I start. Meet me. Toni can referee. She's bossy anyway.

The rest of you -- Suzanne, Michelle, Joanna.... I heard alllllll of you squealing and laughing and jeering and ... yess.... groaning... while Joan and I tore into each other... You too, b*tches! I'll take you allllll on.... One at a time or all of you in one big steamy catball...

And Joan. Sweetie. I'm all better now. Care for Round two?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 12:10:45 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcome will do my best to keep my self up to speed

Kelklyanne47 - thank you for the kind words and looking forward to interacting with you also, will definitely invite it the opportunity arises. Toni is an ol fren and she is such a darling. Steam up Jane glasses - why not? should be a welcomes distraction, right Jane?

Jane - ICQ & AOL shhhh might give our age away lol Why dont you come over and see if i learned anything new ... come and get some.... you know where to find me

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2016, 08:03:02 AM »
That knock on the door, Carol? That nervous rapping?

That's me. Let me in. Bitch!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2016, 12:07:31 AM »
Jane - come on in.... you know how to reach me

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2016, 04:35:06 AM »
My oh my, there's nothing like the spectacle of two hot blondes fucking it out to get all the bitches in heat.

Kellyanne, you are so right, Maura did slide her hand under my gown, to grip my fur and tease my pussy lips.

But I too had my hand working beneath her gown as well.

With every blow, scratch or claw we would grip the other as if we were ourselves in the fuck fight.

Well, when all said and Done Jane and Joan were both our realtor agents, and our lovers.

It was as if the two blondes were our surrogate fighters.

And Jan , dear, we are all thrilled at the prospect of you going tit to tit and clit to clit with Jane.

We seem to have a surfeit of blonde bitches in the room.

What is it with all of you ?

Carol has sparked deep, fond memories for those of us who knew her back when.

Welcome Carol. you're going to have your hands filled with tits and cxnts darling.

So, the party has just begun !

The future holds a kaleidoscope of female fucking and fighting, and may the hottest bitches win.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 09:14:24 AM »
as the ladies have their orgies i settle my self into  the club having small chats with the ladies each stunning and delicious. After the orgy I was approached by Ritawrsl saying she seen my profile we got to chatting and found we had similar interest.

as we chat Toni walks by we both call out her name  at the same time , i turn to her and say you know Toni" and Rita asks me the same and we both burst out giggling... We both approached Toni and she let the 3 of us to a room. We both wanted Toni badly and form a conversation lead to an argument and we both started stripping out clothes and got into each other fighting for the right to have Toni

There was no winners and losers in this match, it was fun the chemistry was great and the 3 of us had a memorable time together

Offline ritawrsl

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2016, 05:32:57 AM »
Knowing Carol is a tough bitch i am MORE than up to kick her ass...and make Tonis delicious cxnt MINE for the taking....oh and  when I do fuck Toni with my tongue and than we trib, Carol will be forced to watch us and finger fuck her own shaven slit until she cums with us! Toni is my goal, and  I will go thru ANYONE that dares stand in my way (including YOU Maura..that is IF you dare!..PUTA)