News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.

• 37 Replies

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
Re: The GRAND OPENING -Jane and Joan Fuck Fight in the pit room.
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2016, 09:19:51 AM »
nice start...
Titfights!!

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2016, 01:40:14 PM »
Really hot scenario and nothing like two mature fuckfighters going at it. The presence of so many horny and accomplished sexfighters really fuels the well- described frenzy. The deliberateness with which Jane and Joan work each other would be bound to ignite such a discerning audience. Every clit and nipple would be fully spiked and each alpha bitch would be lusting for the chance to prove herself against a rival! Looking forward to the next installment!
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2016, 12:32:34 AM »
Okay Janie dear, yes you did bruise me in this first fight and i did have to go away and do some recovery, at least i did not shoot my big mouth off as you have been doing, and anytime you want to climb in one one of the rooms in the mansion please just let me know..

But dear, i think there are some more bitches around here that I would love to play with and i think both Toni and my sponsor Maura, deserve a bit of my time  since they have both been so good to me...

And Kellyanne, still hoping to wrap up with you very soon you sexy little minx...

T2Tfightlover, we have never hooked up yet either, which is a shame..Jane may be evading you but dear, i would love to get in the mud pit with you one day real soon.

Well I am back and looking for much more fun dears...  Just let me know if you want to take me on.....

JJ

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 09:06:28 PM »
Well, well, it seems the blondes are back in town.

And it also seems that the feud between Joan and Jane is still simmering, with Jan just waiting on the sideline to leap at both.

Jane, Joan, Jan..... three big , hot blonde bimbos.

Who will prevail ?

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 10:00:09 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! A THREE-FOR-ALL!

What a delicious idea, Toni!!!

Bring it on girls.... Joan -- anytime boobsie... i'll be happy to pound those speed bags of yours ... we can do it in a room or we can do it on the front lawn I don't care!

And as for you Fanny... or is it Sammy? GAWD what is your name again t2t????

Ohhhh yes... Nan! ... No? Can? as in Can CAN'T????????

I'm waiting bimbo... not hiding... waiting.... Get your nerve up honey and let's go at it...

Oh... btw Toni... Miss ya!

Offline Frida Dayne

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2016, 04:04:44 PM »
Congratulations on such a great scenario and on a terrific story.  This really takes me back.  My own pussy was hurting in sympathy as I was reading.

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2016, 05:56:34 PM »
I'm catching up on the club history, reading these first stories, and loving it all.  I'm mostly a catfighter and brawler but this kind of thing means I take on bigger girls without size and weight being so much of an issue. 

Looking forward to getting my hands on some of you girls' girls lol.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2016, 10:27:16 AM »
Frida and Lulu,

It's so nice to have new hot bodies wanting into our club.

It seems in your case Lulu you have aroused many of the bitches.