News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Eleven matches at MWM-UK London (January 2016)

• 1 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Eleven matches at MWM-UK London (January 2016)
« on: January 13, 2016, 12:20:56 AM »
The “Spidey’s Angels” Decathlon

9th-10th January 2016

Model Wrestling Management

The Best Decathlon yet

The Decathlon is an event where I take on ten opponents over 2 days.  I book 10 session one hour sessions but I only wrestle each opponent for 30 minutes.  This makes for a very relaxed atmosphere with time for chat and photos.  I pay an additional event organising fee for Decathlons because organising a Decathlon is much more demanding than organising 10 individual sessions.  This was the fifth Decathlon event I have done at MWM and it was the best so far for a number of reasons:

1.   The Spidey’s Angels theme for the Decathlon event was chosen by the MWM athletes themselves.
2.   This was the best array of session wrestlers so far to appear in a Decathlon event.
3.   There were 11 opponents instead of the usual 10.
4.   The 11 matches were done in a 27 hour period between 4pm on the Saturday and 7pm on Sunday, making it the most challenging Decathlon event yet.
5.   I had trained hard over Christmas and the New Year, only missing training on Christmas Day because the gym was closed.  I was totally ready.

The Squad

I sent Cam my preferred 10 but because some of these athletes might not be available I sent a reserve list of 8.  Organising an event like this is a major undertaking.  The athletes are successful and busy people who do other things besides wrestle for MWM.  Sessions had to be set up with 10 athletes over 2 days without clashes and fitting in with the athletes’ other commitments, and the possibility of some athletes getting other sessions.  Fourteen wrestlers were interested but three had other commitments leaving 11.  We usually have one wrestler in reserve in case something happens on the day that one of the chosen wrestlers cannot make it.  This has always resulted in us ending up with exactly 10 opponents.  On this occasion, as the Decathlon approached all 11 were still available. I told Cam that I would pay for an 11th match so that all athletes who committed would get a session.  The three athletes who were interested, but could not make the 9th / 10th January, are all in my plans for the next 7 months.  I look forward to those sessions.

Travel and Accommodation

There was an offer on at the Park Plaza Riverside; 30% off if I booked before 31st December – so I booked.  I was immediately offered an e-upgrade standby offer - there were three options including a suite with a river view for an extra charge – so I ticked all three hoping a suite might be available if I checked in early enough.  The journey was very civilised, leaving Cardiff at 0915 instead of my usual dawn starts.  I have never liked the queues for underground tickets at Victoria Rail station so I walked from Victoria Bus station, across Vauxhall Bridge to my hotel in about 30 mins – it was easy.  When I checked in I was offered an upgrade to a suite with a river view for an extra £51.  I took it of course – my room was on the 10th floor with a fantastic view of the Houses of Parliament – I really could not believe my luck.

Day 1

Having sorted out my kit in the hotel, I set off on the 10 minute walk to the MWM venue in Vauxhall.  I was 10 mins early, Cam’s car was already there and the door was slightly open so I guessed there was not a session happening.  I knocked, entered and was greeted by Cam. I caught up on all the latest MWM news and then Frida emerged from the changing room, she had done a session earlier.  We had a nice chat and Frida told me she would see me tomorrow.  This was a themed Decathlon “Spidey’s Angels” and Cam had bought some angels’ wings especially for the event.  Each girl was photographed wearing the wings before each bout commenced.  They usually wore white for these photos but with a couple exceptions.  My first opponent arrived – it was Sparkle.

Sparkle 2-0 Spidey

Sparkle looked amazing with her bikini matching her hair and lipstick with multi-coloured nails.  This was Sparkle’s third Decathlon event and she was looking to improve on her 1-0 win in our previous match.  We started on our knees and soon Sparkle had my back and was trying to head scissor me from behind.  I managed to use my hands to keep her legs apart.  I also had to keep my hands on her lower legs to keep them apart as she tried to body scissor me.  I was on the defensive throughout as Sparkle kept coming after me, always smiling or laughing, but with a determination to score points.  She got the full mount position on me and I shrimped my way out trying to conserve energy in my first bout of this Decathlon.  I was not successful and she moved up into the school girl pin position and so I had to push her over the top of my head and escape out from behind her.  She was quickly down on top of me and I found myself inhaling her hair at one point.  She tried a grapevine move but could not hook her feet in at my ankles so she elected for a breast smother and I had to tap.  1-0 to Sparkle.  In my search for an equaliser, I left myself open to counter attacks on a couple of occasions and this led to sparkle getting my back and putting on a head scissors from behind.  This time I could not unlock her ankle and could only look forwards at her feet as she squeezed home the head scissors.  2-0 to Sparkle.  It was a good match, great fun, good humoured, a good way to start The Decathlon.  I was pleased that Sparkle acknowledged that I was strong. 

Baby Face 1-0 Spidey

My second opponent was Baby Face.  Once the pre-match photos were taken she changed into all-black for the match.  She told me she was not fit, but I did not believe her.  She set off at a cracking pace trying to bend one of my forearms over the other.  I managed to defend and escape from this improvised attack.  Baby Face had a fit of laughter that lasted the whole match!  She was gradually slowing down as the match went on due to the fast early pace and the amount she was laughing.  What really tired her was her body scissors attempt on me.  I was able to hold out and make her drain her own energy using this move.  She was franticly trying to get me with rear naked chokes and head scissors from behind once she got my back, but I managed to keep calm, concentrate on what she was doing and find the best way to stifle her attacks.  When we ended up down on the mats with Baby Face on top of me, she tried an Ezekiel, trying to wrap my right arm around my own neck.  I managed to unwind my way out of it.  She got my back once more as I tried for turtle defence only for Baby Face to attempt a camel clutch type move.  That had me rolling onto my side to start an escape attempt.  The body scissors were still coming and I was using hands and feet to keep her legs apart because she was still able to keep a tight scissors on me.  Eventually she took the only point of the match with a head scissors with a bit of a figure 4 to it.  1-0 to Baby Face.  Good match.

Nikkitta 1-0 Spidey

Nikkitta is one of my favourite opponents, I sessioned with her for the first time in December 2013 and already this is our 11th match.  This was a tough competitive battle that went back and forth across the mats.  Nikkitta had an early breast smother attempt on me but I managed to pull her arms away one at a time to escape.  She applied a couple of tough neck holds, but again I used a controlled methodical approach to escape.  My Spider defence was required on several occasions to prevent Nikkitta moving into a mount position.  Nikkitta was frustrated by this defensive tactic and referred to it as the “dog humping leg defence”; I think the correct term is half guard.  Nikkitta’s body scissors were severe, but I pretended that I was not feeling it so that she would be discouraged.  I managed to bend a leg behind me and hook a foot in between her ankles to break out of her body scissors.  I temporarily had her pinned, but Nikkitta fought vigorously to get out from under me.  I was in a bit of trouble when she lay across me working her whole body on my neck.  I was lying side on following her round the mat and eventually captured her leg with my top leg.  This allowed me to pull her over my body and then prize myself up on my knees and get a full mount position on her again.  I failed to capitalise on this dominant position and it was not long before Nikkitta was on top again, applying a grapevine, solidly applying the grapevine and I had to tap.  1-0 to Nikkitta.  I tried for an equaliser but Nikkitta was not exactly on the defensive and was going for a second point.  It was an energetic tussle right to the end but there were no further points.  I was very pleased to have only conceded 4 points in the first 3 matches.

Vain Bane 3-2 Spidey

At each of the previous 4 Decathlon events, there has been at least one opponent who I took on for the first time.  This Decathlon maintained the tradition by including Vain Bane who I had never taken on before.  She is a tough fighter with a fit body and a great attitude.  She had advised me on the Friday that she had done a tough glute and abdominal session and that it was painful when she laughed and she requested that I don’t make her laugh.  Damn.  That is my secret weapon; putting my opponents off by making them laugh.  A more serious problem for me is that it is almost second nature to start the motor-mouth comedy routine as soon as the match starts.  This was a fast paced match and I managed to get Vain Bane’s back on a couple of occasions and go for a nelson move.  She managed to pull out of it, reaching behind her head to pull my arms apart.  She also left herself wide open for a rear naked choke when I got her back on another occasion.  She took the first point with an impressive transition into an arm bar on my left arm that had me tapping pretty quickly. 1-0 to Vain Bane.  She has been training with Leo and is clearly a fast learner and really impressed me with the degree of difficulty of some of the moves she was trying.  For example, she tried an ankle lock when we were on the mats sitting facing each other.  I managed to work my way on top, placing her arms to the side of her head and then started an elbow bend.  She tapped and it was 1-1.  Moving into the second half of the match, Vain Bane tried an arm bar but I spotted it early and took preventative action.  However, she restored her lead with an Americana. 2-1 to Vain Bane.  I checked to clock and suggested that this would be the final round.  Vain Bane was not content to hold on to a 2-1 lead and wanted to extend it.  It was all attack from her.  This allowed me to counter attack and position her in a neck hold.  She tapped 2.2.  I checked the clock and the “last round” had gone quicker than I thought it would – so there was still time for a deciding point if she wanted to settle the match one way or the other.  She absolutely accepted the opportunity and we fought out a thrilling final round that lasted two minutes before she got me with an Omo plata.  3-2 to Vain Bane.  There is no doubt that Vain Bane is a fast learner, gaining points from an arm bar, Americana and an omo plata.  I think she needs to work on her defence more though.  Before today I had only got 1 point in my previous 4 decathlon events put together.  I’ve doubled that in this one match.  The fact that her attack was so much better than her defence made for an exciting match with points on both sides.  But I’m sure it won’t be too long before she has mastered some defensive tactics as well.

Bullet 20-0 Spidey

Cam gave me a bit of a break before my final match of the first day because my opponent was Bullet, my athlete of the year for 2015 and newcomer of the year for 2014.  She was wearing a nice fluffy jacket and gave Cam and I a big hug as we greeted.  She changed into all pink sports bra and gym pants to match the pink highlights in her hair.  We decided this would look great with the angel wings and proceeded to take some photos.  After the warm up it was time for action and Bullet raced into a 3 point lead in the first 3 minutes, scoring with a kimoura from beneath me, a reverse head triangle and an arm triangle on my left arm.  3-0 to Bullet.  I was impressed with her strength and power. She was very focussed on what she was doing and kept up the intensity of the bout with me doing my best to give her some sort of contest in each round.  An arm triangle was applied to my right arm and squeezed in once then tighter for a second time which made me tap.  4-0 to Bullet.  Bullet was not going to be denied despite my best efforts, in each round I was only able to briefly delay the inevitable submission.  I struggled hard to try and get out of an arm bar but that simply led to me ending up on my front with Bullet lying on top of my right arm for an upside down arm bar.  At this point, Bullet asked me what the highest score against me was in a Decathlon.  I told her it was 27-0 by Trouble during the Easter Decathlon in 2014.  Bullet thought about it and then continued with her masterclass scoring the 6th point with a kimoura from above and making it 7 with an arm bar on the left arm.  She was working into positions with speed and precision, rotating across the top of me, locking in and closing out submissions.  At one point her elbow was accidently stuck in the front of my ribs and it hurt but I avoided tapping until she got me with an Americana on my left arm. 8-0.  Another Americana on the left arm took the score to 9-0 and an arm bar on the left arm made it double figures.  I was trying my best, giving 100 percent but Bullet was too good and the points seemed to be coming in pairs as her pair of Americanas were followed by a pair of arm bars leaving me 11-0 down.  Another American on the left arm made it 12-0 as my attempt to reach round her head to connect my hands was too slow.  She mentioned that she really wanted to get me with a rear naked choke today.  I was nearly on top in the next round but in her guard and soon she pulled me down with a Thai grip into her guillotine and I tapped for 13-0.  Some moves were excellently disguised.  I was convinced she was going for an arm bar and she rolled smoothly onto her back putting me in a kimoura at the same time.  14-0.  Another arm triangle was cranked on leaving my left arm trapped between her head and my head.  15-0. She managed to get my head pulled into her side and guillotined me from mount for 16-0. She ended up sitting on my lap in the middle of the next round which caused a brief moment of amusement before it was back to the business of competitive grappling.  A kimoura, an arm bar to my right arm and a guillotine took the score to 19-0.  She got my back on the final point but instead of going for a rear naked choke she switched to a kimoura to make it 20-0.  A decisive win by a mammoth score-line for Bullet.  But she did not get me with a rear naked choke.  Keeping with her pink theme, she produced a pink towel from her bag as she went to the shower.

Day 2

The rain was pelting down as I said my good byes to Bullet and Cam and made dash for the hotel.  The route was largely sheltered especially when passing the bus station and some scaffolding where some new buildings were going up on the embankment.  I sorted my kit out and then set off for a nearby restaurant for beef stroganoff and rice before popping into a rave in Vauxhall to catch up on some old friends!  I was back to the hotel and in bed shortly after midnight because I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow with 6 more matches.  I slept well and was up the next morning at 0730 for a full English breakfast before working on my event report back in the hotel room.  Then not was time to check out and head to the gym for my first match of Day 2 at 1000.  What a day this was going to be: sessions with Nina Foxx, Samurai, Lolita, Frida, Warrior and She Hulk!

Nina Foxx 9-0 Spidey

My first opponent on Day 2 was the MWM team captain Nina Foxx.  Nina Foxx, Cam and I all arrived within a few minutes of each other and had a bit of a catch up as we opened up the gym for Day 2 of The “Spidey’s Angels” Decathlon.  Nina Foxx looked particularly striking in white with angel wings in the pre match photos.  I wore the multi-coloured beach shorts that are traditional for my matches against Nina Foxx.  She joked pre-match that she did not want to lose any eye lashes or finger nails this time.  We got down on our knees, facing each other, Nina Foxx smiling away while I nervously tried to put her off with gestures and comments before we locked up.  Nina Foxx was very strong today with both her upper body and legs.  Her first point was a head scissors from behind.  I did reach out in front to try and disconnect her ankles but she had the head scissors on tight and I had to tap.  1-0 to Nina Foxx.  She got me with a breast smother in the next round, I turned my head sideways but she pressed down hard and I could feel my cheek bone pressed against the mats.  I tapped and it was 2-0.  The next round was hilarious, I was stuck flat on my back with Nina Foxx on top trying to do an Americana.  She was mucking it up because her legs were in the wrong position.  I started laughing and could not stop which allowed Nina Foxx to apply an incorrect version of an Americana and get a point for 3-0.  Afterwards, I explained that she needed to be lying across my body to apply the move.  Nina Foxx was able to see the funny side of it and commented that she had been on holiday and forgotten some move set ups.  In the next round, I escaped from a head scissors and an Americana just to find myself in another head scissors.  For some reason, the head scissors was causing discomfort to my shoulders and back rather than to my neck, I tapped any way.  4-0.  I could tell that Nina Foxx was in complete control because she started singing lullaby baby when she got me trapped beneath her and threatened the breast smothers.  A body scissors / neck hold combination made it 5-0, once Nina Foxx cranked it on there was no escape.  Nina Foxx told me before the next round that she wanted to get me with a leg hold because she had not done so in any of our previous 10 matches.  She reached for my leg, but I made for her upper body and so she backed off, she tried again but I reached for her shoulders and then she pushed me backwards.  I rolled flat on my back and my legs just presented themselves to her!  We were both laughing because I did not want her getting my legs and she did not know how to get my legs but accidently she had somehow managed to get hold of my legs.  Nina Foxx stood up and held my legs to either side.  She tried to drag me backwards, I was up on the palms of my hands it was like a wheel barrow race in reverse!  Then she tried to step over me and turn around to go for a Boston crab, but somehow I was still on my back rather than on my front.  She turned back round to face me and pulled my left leg in tight to her side and rolled into it to straighten it causing a problem for my knee so I tapped out.  6-0.  A painful elbow sticking into my inner thigh had me screaming for submission in the next round. 7-0 to Nina Foxx.  She then went for a head scissors, I could have got my head out but I was not sure if my ears would have come out at the same time!  So I tapped. 8-0.  The final point was a well-executed grapevine / breast smother combination.  So 9-0 and Nina Foxx’s biggest ever win against me.  A brilliant captain’s performance.

Samurai 5-0 Spidey

A quick trip back to the hotel for a cup of coffee with Cam before the next matches.  The seventh opponent in The “Spidey’s Angel’s” Decathlon was Samurai and she was looking stunning as always.  Cam and I let her into the gym and her hands were freezing, but she soon got warmed up with some dead lifts before we started wrestling!  Samurai’s speed combined with flexibility gave her a real edge over me today.  After I escaped some of her early triangle and guillotine attempts, she kept the pressure up, depriving me of my recovery.  I tried to keep her legs away from my neck but her reach was incredible and she applied a strong head scissors to open the scoring.  1-0 to Samurai.  I started the next round finding myself in Samurai’s guard.  If I focussed on her arms she would get a triangle.  If I focussed on her legs she would get a guillotine.  It was a tough battle for me when she was creating so many options for herself.  Eventually she captured my head and applied a guillotine hold to double her lead.  2-0.  Samurai attempted an arm bar but I managed to roll into it and connect my arms and use brute strength to pull clear.  However another head scissors got me and I could see her looking into my eyes to see what was going on as she squeezed harder, I tapped. 3-0.  Another hard guillotine made it 4-0 and the 5-0 victory was completed with an Americana.  This was a technically brilliant performance from Samurai.  She has won all 8 of her matches with me and never conceded a point.   

Lolita 7-0 Spidey

I know I am Living the Dream when I find myself in the same gym as Samurai, Cam and Lolita!  Lolita arrived in sun glasses looking every bit the superstar that she is.  Lolita told me I would probably win this time because she thinks she is a bit unfit.  She looks fit enough to me!  I can tell you that her explosive strength is definitely good at the moment.  As soon as she put any hold on me, she went for the submission without mercy.  The first point was a head scissors, all I could do was hold out as long as I could before submitting, her teeth were gritted and her thighs bulging as she squeezed the scissors home.  1-0.  She was quick to push me backwards and onto my back where she could get on top and dominate.  I rolled onto my side but Lolita had the full mount position on me and rolled me into a body scissors.  She knows exactly where to apply the body scissors on me to get a submission and squeezed, looking into my eyes, smiling gleefully knowing that I was feeling it, I tapped.  2-0.  She was rationing her effort really well, and getting me with short sharp bursts of lethal effort.  It was an effective tactic as she was able to do these bursts repeatedly without tiring much.  Trying to get out of another body scissors, I was reaching behind to try and unlock her ankles but she went for my head and put me in a guillotine.  3-0.  Starting on our knees, I tried to push Lolita back but she unbalanced me and I went down on my side with Lolita taking my neck ad isolating the rest of my body behind her back.  I tried to rotate on the mats to capture her legs, but she rotated ahead of me and with each quarter turn she tightened the neck hold.  I had to tap.  4-0.  Another stiff neck hold made it 5-0 and a straight arm lock on my right arm made it 6-0. Lolita simply did not tire at all and kept up the pressure on me from start to end of the match, I tried for a consolation point but Lolita was in determined mood today and executed a second body scissors to round off a great 7-0 win.  We were chatting afterwards and she insisted that she really thought she was going to lose today.  She also told me she would not have minded losing to me.  I told her that she really does not want to lose to me because I’ve never beaten an MWM girl ever and I’m sure she does not want to be the first one to lose to me!  She agreed, maybe after I’ve beaten one of the other ladies (as if that is going to happen!), she will not mind losing to me.  We had a great chat about life in general, our plans and how Christmas and the New Year went. This was my 16th match with Lolita, and its always a special occasion when I have the opportunity to do a session with her.

Frida 5-0 Spidey

Frida arrived and was introduced to Lolita.  I was going to be having a break after this match so Lolita and Cam took my order and set off for Nando’s for a massive take away.  This left Frida and I to have our match.  In contrast to the other matches, Frida and I started each round standing up.  She made several unsuccessful attempts at throwing me before finally threw me over her leg, placed her legs either side of me and came down on top of me.  She was immediately looking for an Americana but I managed to reach round the back of her head with my other arm and hold my arms together.  Frida’s hair was in my face and I joked I was inhaling her hair.  She sat up on my stomach and bounced up and down on me a couple of times before moving up my chest looking for a head scissors.  She pulled my head in to make sure there was no gap for me to escape out behind her and then she rolled onto her side and squeezed the head scissors home.  1-0 to Frida.  I managed to get Frida in my guard and tried for a body scissors but she managed to dig her elbows into my thighs and my legs parted like the Red Sea.  Normally it is me putting the MWM ladies off with my antics but Frida completely turned to tables on me singing the Spiderman theme as she worked her way into position to get me with an Americana.  I was laughing so much I could not summon up the strength to prevent the Americana.  2-0.  My defence was much better in the third round as I managed to escape from Frida’s attempts to get me with an Americana, a kimoura and a head scissors from behind.  However, her persistence paid off when she got my back, capturing my waist with her long legs before applying a rear naked choke to make it 4-0. That was really impressive when you consider that Bullet did not manage a rear naked choke yesterday.  Frida was using a lot of tricks to her advantage including tickling me which was torture! I was screaming “No Frida! No Frida!” as she tickled me saying “Yes darling! Yes darling!”  She then got me in position for a grapevine but could only hook her left leg inside my right.  I managed to keep my left foot inside her right calf but she still managed to make me submit with just half of the grapevine.  4-0.  She paced after me on the mats at the start of the next round, then I ducked beneath her arms and zig zagged backwards so she could not reach me.  Then I turned and took off for the far wall, Frida running after me with a big smile on her face.  I hid behind a punch bag, pushed it one way and ran off the other way doing a figure of eight loop of the large matted area.  Frida was not giving up the chase.  She cornered me at the near end of the gym and we locked up got down on the mats and battled it out once more.  There was an upside down grapevine attempt from her before she rolled me onto my back, I escaped a breast smother attempt but Frida got me with a second Americana to finish the match a 5-0 winner.  We both took a shower and then had a chat before Cam returned with the take away.  Frida is a lovely person and great fun on the mats, her take downs still need a bit of work, but her ground wrestling has steadily improved over the last year. I always enjoy my matches with Frida.  I had a full hour before the final two matches started, so I demolished a half chicken peas and chips.  Cam had healthier side orders with her chicken. 

Warrior 14-0 Spidey

Cam’s phone kept buzzing as text messages arrived.   Could tell it was something to do with one or both of my final two opponents but Cam was keeping tight lipped but with a big smile on her face.  There was a knock at the door and when it opened Warrior and She-Hulk entered.  I was delighted.  It turned out that Warrior had met She-Hulk at the airport and they travelled straight to Vauxhall.  So this was a couple of new features for the Decathlon events; an overseas athlete and 11 athletes instead of 10.  They had arrived 15 minutes before the 10th match was due to start so we had a good chat.  She Hulk asked me if I was tired after 9 matches.  I explained that while the sessions were full one hour sessions, there actual matches were only half an hour.  She-Hulk and Warrior turned to each other and laughed because they had spent the journey from the airport trying to work out how I could do 10 or 11 hours wrestling in 2 days.  It was going to be Warrior first so she changed and we did a good warm up before facing off on our knees at the beginning of round 1.  Warrior probed with her arms like a mantis, pulling me into her guard and then taking control, flipping me over and getting mount position.  She rolled back onto her back and switched from guard to a triangle, made a couple of adjustments and then squeezed home the triangle.  1-0 to Warrior.  She had an arm bar attempt in the second and I thought I was clever rolling into it and keeping my arm bent.  Warrior fluently and smoothly twisted into a new position and got me with an omo plata. 2-0. I know all about Warrior’s triangles, so the next time she had me in her guard, I kept my arms outside her legs to prevent either of her legs getting over my shoulder.  The only problem with this was that Warrior got my head and made me tap with a guillotine hold. 3-0.  I managed to avoid an Americana and an arm bar in the next round but it was not long before Warrior made it four with another triangle. 4-0. Another triangle made it 5-0, at which point Warrior asked me how much Bullet beat me by.  I was thinking of telling her that I actually beat Bullet, but honesty is the best policy and I told her 20-0.  She did not seem bothered about chasing 20 points but I can tell there is a bit of rivalry developing between Warrior and Bullet, but that is another story called El Clashico II.  Warrior was piling on the points with a guillotine for 6-0 and an arm bar on my left arm for 7-0 but this was a very good humoured match with very civilised friendly conversation throughout.  The eighth point was a new experience as Warrior got me with an over-the-shoulder arm lock.  Basically she had me under control and pulled my right arm over her shoulder with the elbow down and then pushed up with her shoulder to straighten the arm and force the submission.  8-0. Then there was an omo plata with me in a kneeling position and my forehead stuck against the mats. 9-0.  Warrior made it double figures with a guillotine except it was not my neck that made me submit, it was actually Warrior’s knuckles digging into my breast bone. 10-0.  In the next round Warrior got me on my back before rotating on the mats and lying on her front with her head on my chest in a North-South position and she then applied the North-South choke.  11-0.  A forearm to the throat made it 12-0 and a guillotine to from her side made it 13-0.  I told her 13 was unlucky and she would need to get another point in the last couple of minutes.  Warrior duly obliged with an arm bar to the left arm making it 14-0.  An excellent performance by Warrior with her biggest score against me so far.  Warrior stayed to watch my match with She-Hulk and have a chat with Cam.

She-Hulk 14-0 Spidey

She Hulk was changed and ready for action as soon as I had finished the match with Warrior.  I insisted on having a shower and changing kit before starting the match with her.  After freshening up I was ready to go into unknown territory; an 11th match on a Decathlon weekend.  First we took some photos with She-Hulk wearing the angel wings.  I complimented She-Hulk on how well she had kept in shape over Christmas, I mean she looks fitter than ever.  I was amazed when she told me she had been eating 6 mince pies a day over the whole Christmas and New Year period.  She had a real intense concentrated look on her face as we got down on our knees ready to start round 1.  She was fast today, and really wasted no time in getting behind me to apply a rear naked choke for the first point. 1-0 to She-Hulk.  A sharp pull down with a Thai grip and the next thing I knew She-Hulk had me in a guillotine. 2-0.  I was getting the idea that she was trying to beat Warrior’s score!  She-Hulk wasted no time in bringing out the party tricks, using an ankle lock to get the third point. 3-0.  I managed to get her in my guard and apply a body scissors and asked her if she wanted to tap, she just laughed at me.  Soon after, she managed to apply another guillotine to gain a submission. 4-0.  She-Hulk was so fast, rotating this way then tat – sometimes just to end up back where she started, she certainly has a lot of energy.  An American followed to make it 5-0.  She-Hulk was having a bit of trouble getting triangles on me and in the sixth round she had to abandon a triangle attempt and settle for a guillotine to make it 6-0.  In round 7 she managed to work me back in position for a triangle but this time she called Warrior over to show her how to do it.  Warrior talked her through the move while I still tried to escape but She-Hulk followed Warriors guidance and I could feel the triangle tightening and I had to tap. 7-0.  I felt strong as I resisted the Americana attempt on my left arm in the eighth round but ultimately She-Hulk’s two arms were together stronger than my left and she scored with the Americana.  8-0.  She-Hulk was looking for new submission types and tried a North-south move, a wrist lock and a reverse head scissors but I was able to foil all of these attempts.  However, She-Hulk was not going to be denied and got me with a guillotine while I was in a kneeling position.  9-0.  In the middle of the tenth round, we ended up in a comfortable position and She-Hulk asked me if I was going to take a nap!  She soon had me tapping and I had to ask her if the hold was an omo plata.  She-Hulk replied that it was an omo plata but it was open without being locked on.  It was still done well enough to have me tapping.  10-0.  We ended up over near the wall in the next point whch prevented She-Hulk from getting a North-South choke on me so instead she made it a North-West choke if you know what I mean.  11-0. Basically, we ended up in an L shape with my body aligned West and her’s North as you look down on us from the ceiling.  An arm bar to the left arm made it 12-0 and a second ankle lock made it 13-0.  The final round saw me looking down at She-Hulk taunting her that I was on top, but she was not bothered because I was in her guard.  I tried to push through but then she got me in her half guard (I thought that was my trick!).  She managed to roll on top and when I tried a half guard defence, she escaped it almost immediately.  She then got me with a wrist lock.  The match ended 14-0.  She-Hulk was pleased to get the wrist lock in the final round after a couple of attempts earlier in the match.  I helped her up and we gave each other a hug.  A great match, a great way to finish off The Spidey’s Angels Decathlon. 

So the final event score was Spidey 2-81 Spidey’s Angels.  As I said at the start of this review, this has been the best Decathlon event yet.  Quite simply, I wish I could live these 27 hours over and over again. Cam has done another wonderful job organising The Decathlon and I’m looking forward to the next one in August 2016 which will be held on the same two days as the Olympic Decathlon takes place in Rio.  I’m Living The Dream.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Re: Eleven matches at MWM-UK London (January 2016)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:00:18 AM »
Here are 4 of my favourite pictures from last weekend - I am still on a high!
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.