News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll result: Lien vs Jade

• 2 Replies

Offline adrianarmstrong

Poll result: Lien vs Jade
« on: January 13, 2016, 12:44:11 AM »
This is the result of the poll I posted a couple weeks ago.  Thanks to all who voted! 
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,53699.new/topicseen.html

I mentioned that I would photoshop the fight and this is it!

Voted 42 to 11 that Jade would beat Lien in a fight.  This wasn't even close - Lien, clearly outclassed, took a severe beating by the fists of the better lady.  At first it looked like it could go either way, both scratching, hair pulling, a few punches, but Jade's strength was too much for Lien and the punches to Lien's face started to add up.  Eventually Lien couldn't take it anymore, the room started to spin and the lights started to fade.  A few more hard punches and Lien was done, laying a beaten loser on the floor unable to get up, the better woman standing over her in victory.

{alt}

I would like some help.  The photo linked is just the outline of the fight.  It would be easy to put it in a background, just copy and paste.  I would love to see what you guys come up with as a setting for this fight.  I was going to finish it myself but thought this might be fun.  Anyone willing to do this?  Let's see what you guys come up with.  Should be fun!  And I would greatly appreciate it!

Offline adrianarmstrong

Re: Poll result: Lien vs Jade
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 07:01:31 PM »
In the poll Heidy vs Lien
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,54169.0.html

You all voted, here's the result:

Offline adrianarmstrong

Re: Poll result: Lien vs Jade
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
This is the result of the poll I posted a couple weeks ago.  Thanks to all who voted! 
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,53699.new/topicseen.html

I mentioned that I would photoshop the fight and this is it!

Voted 42 to 11 that Jade would beat Lien in a fight.  This wasn't even close - Lien, clearly outclassed, took a severe beating by the fists of the better lady.  At first it looked like it could go either way, both scratching, hair pulling, a few punches, but Jade's strength was too much for Lien and the punches to Lien's face started to add up.  Eventually Lien couldn't take it anymore, the room started to spin and the lights started to fade.  A few more hard punches and Lien was done, laying a beaten loser on the floor unable to get up, the better woman standing over her in victory.

{alt}

I would like some help.  The photo linked is just the outline of the fight.  It would be easy to put it in a background, just copy and paste.  I would love to see what you guys come up with as a setting for this fight.  I was going to finish it myself but thought this might be fun.  Anyone willing to do this?  Let's see what you guys come up with.  Should be fun!  And I would greatly appreciate it!

Perhaps this is a more artistic erotic version (sorry, I'm not able to just edit the original post):