News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

An old 3D story - neighbors

• 55 Replies

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: An old 3D story - neighbors
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2016, 07:32:24 AM »
I'm disappointed in where this is going, but the fight has been awesome nonetheless.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 12:20:28 PM »
Loving this.

Offline juanica

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2016, 12:26:28 PM »
Hey Garren
You are disappointed and I too !

The action came a bit frustrating with the "bad" girl winning, but the story was made and was in any way interesting to publish here, even if only as an experience a few years ago of something different of the mass fights that was our only work.  But the story is finished (?) by the author long ago and despite his desire to do some retouches, truth is that the pz3 files are lost and there is nothing to do.
It is the advantage of using the poll when it is building the action; we can go changing as the interest shown, but the true is also the answers are never very significant. That is why on my old sites the stories are only sent to those who collaborated in its construction or answering questions or giving constructive suggestions.  Often (when there are artists with free time) there are multiple endings and each member receives the version that meets his taste (but of course he can receive the others too if he is interested). Are you member of pmatos yahoo group ?  You know the story "Spa" ?
till next
juanica

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2016, 06:21:52 PM »
Hey Garren
You are disappointed and I too !

The action came a bit frustrating with the "bad" girl winning, but the story was made and was in any way interesting to publish here, even if only as an experience a few years ago of something different of the mass fights that was our only work.  But the story is finished (?) by the author long ago and despite his desire to do some retouches, truth is that the pz3 files are lost and there is nothing to do.
It is the advantage of using the poll when it is building the action; we can go changing as the interest shown, but the true is also the answers are never very significant. That is why on my old sites the stories are only sent to those who collaborated in its construction or answering questions or giving constructive suggestions.  Often (when there are artists with free time) there are multiple endings and each member receives the version that meets his taste (but of course he can receive the others too if he is interested). Are you member of pmatos yahoo group ?  You know the story "Spa" ?
till next
juanica
I'm a member. I ended up pulling for the loser of that one as well. Its an unfortunate tendency/luck I have.

Offline juanica

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2016, 07:41:12 PM »
Hey Garren
You must use a different ID in the yahoo group as I dont find Garren anywhere in the member list.
If you voted "Spa" you should have received a zip file from WeTransfer with the full story but as I fail to identified  you and as you said nothing about the fact, you only received the normal. Please send me an email to juananunes@yahoo.co.uk with the name using in the group and add what is your option for the end of the story.
juanica

Offline juanica

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2016, 08:58:35 PM »
Garren
See your yahoo mail
juanica

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2016, 09:22:47 PM »
Thanks, I'm not sure how I ended up missing that one as I definitely got the first part.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2016, 12:28:56 AM »
I really enjoyed the artwork. An excellent job.

Offline juanica

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2016, 01:02:58 AM »
81 to 84

Offline juanica

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2016, 01:06:57 AM »
85, 86 and ... it is all there is.
The next post will be a new story

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2016, 05:09:34 AM »
Any hints on what the next story's premise?