News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Club Bitches after the Orgy

• 14 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The Club Bitches after the Orgy
« on: January 20, 2016, 01:54:30 PM »
The fights seemed ended, but the night was not over. All smelly nude bodies got close to the bar for a night cup. There were all kind of comments about the fights, new challenges, playful slaps, kisses and body rubs. 
Soon Toni and Maura were surrounded by the fighters, all congratulating them for the opening, many challenging them to fights, many proposing them hot sex. After a lot of drinking, new groups were formed and some disappeared to the private rooms. 

The very smelly Kelly Anne and Tilda proposed Maura to go to bed together. Then Nora joined them: “Maura, I want to fuck you”, she openly stated and kissed Maura on the mouth. Maura, as smelly and sweaty as the others, kissed her back and their tongues twisted together in their mouths. Their hands were caressing their bodies when Kelly Anne pulled Nora apart and hugged and kissed with Maura. More than kissing they seemed to devour each other, their hands caressing their hairy pussies. While the rest were going to other rooms, mostly in groups, the four went up the stairs to Maura’s suite.

Up there, you wouldn’t believe those four bitches had been fucking several hours non stop. When they got there, they jumped to the bed and rolled over each other caressing, kissing, sucking and fingering all with all. 
After a time, Nora and Kelly Anne started a luscious fight for Maura’s favors while Maura and Tilda kissed and fingered their cxnts. Both came and then Kelly Anne embraced Maura and they positioned in sixty nine, while Nora and Tilda did the same at their side. 
Soon their bodies were again sweaty and the odors of sweat and cxnts permeated the room, filled also with the sounds of groans and dirty words. 
“Eat me bitch”, 
“Fuck my cxnt whore”, 
“Lick my ass, piggy girl”, 
“Fuck me harder”. 
They peed on each other when they came and continued fucking until they fell asleep with their wet faces between each other’s legs. When awakening, Maura discovered that the smelly pussy on her face was Nora’s and she remembered their last fuck. Nora was hot and had a talented tongue. 

She went to the toilet and was starting to pee when Nora appeared. “I felt you awakening”, she said before kissing her passionately. While Maura opened the shower, Nora peed too and then joined Maura under the warm water. They cleaned each other among kisses and caresses. 

When they got cleaned and dried, they decided to go down to the hot tub at the swimming pool. They went there and found it was occupied by the two Michelle’s who were kissing and fucking hotly. They joined them and the Swedish girl and her partner started challenging them sexually. 

Nora grabbed Feisty Michelle hair and kissed her almost violently, their tongues fighting in their mouths. The other Michelle pulled Maura to her, pressing her tits and kissing her passionately. Their hands went between their legs under the water and soon the Jacuzzi was filled with the moans and groans of the four fight fuckers. 
A little surprisingly, since Feisty Michelle had all the experience on her side, she suddenly screamed when she came on Nora’s fingers, just in the same moment than the other Michelle exploded on Maura’s fingers. While both Michelle gushed and shook, Maura and Nora kissed, locked their cxnts and came together. 

When they came back to Maura’s room, they found Kelly Anne and Tilda fucking their brains out. This time Kelly Anne orgasmed before Tilda.

While these four bitches were engrossed with each other, Toni had taken Jan, Lydia and Vanessa to her own private suite, which was next to Maura’s……more to follow….much more…

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
Re: The Club Bitches after the Orgy
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 05:09:12 AM »
You certainly do capture the spirit of horniness with respect to not only the fighters but the spectators as well. :)

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:46:51 AM »
Loving every line and eager to read more... thank you for sharing it with us
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 05:54:01 AM »
4 err ummm ladies in Toni's suite at one time, it will be sooooo nasty.   Good thing there are no cameras because the other so called ladies in the club would be jealous

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 08:24:02 PM »
Lydia, who said there were not cameras?

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 10:36:11 AM »
Tilda,
Beware darling, my girls will fuck you over soon enough. But you will first be mine bitch when we see each other, you are long overdue for a good rough fucking.

Kellyanne , we have had such hot times together before, our cxnts know each other so well.

Nora I will have you before the night is out. You will suck my cum down whore.

And Maura , you think the four of you are a match for us do you ? Come on then, it's time for us all to fuck this out.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 08:37:54 AM »
Well, well, Phaedra... I talked with Toni and you are approved for the Club.
I have read your profile and your extensive blog and undoubtedly you awoke my lust (not difficult but still...). I want to meet you and sexfight with you. You look strong and sexy and will be a good challenge. Do you have YIM?

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 08:49:24 AM »
Phaedra,

Welcome to the club.

I know already that some of the bitches have seen you and want you. They have all seen those big tits of yours, some want to suck them, others want to maul them.

Maura and I will want both you and Charisse, who also has membership approved with you, to join us for a 4 way fuck fight.

We want to fuck both of you.

And we will fuck both of you.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 06:50:51 AM »
Dear Phaedra,

Welcome to the club.

Love to take you on when your  free

Maybe I need to take a number looking at how the ladies want you badly
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 09:35:48 PM »
Jan,

You are such the slut, always looking for new pussy.

I doubt you could handle Phaedra.

I hear Jane and Joan are both looking for you.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 02:51:34 AM »
Phaedra Warren love to match up with you

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »
Carol,

I'm not sure that Phaedra has eyes for anyone else but Trudy right now.

Seems they pleasured each other long into the night on the club's cabin cruiser.

You just might have to wait your turn.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 07:20:40 AM »
You are right Tina

I will just sit back and enjoy the view see if anyone wanna face me

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 09:14:46 PM »
Well now Carol... It's long past time for us to renew our sexy rivalry...

I'm your gurl... if you think you can take me!!!!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 10:19:46 PM »
Jane, fight that bitch but save some time for me too. Remember we still have som nooks and crannies to explore together. 😍
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.