News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ariel Winter Day

• 11 Replies

Offline ronaldaniel

Ariel Winter Day
« on: January 21, 2016, 08:39:56 AM »
I don't know how many people have read the "Finish Her" thread, but recently someone came up with the idea of a kaley cuoco day during which all of the stories posted were about kaley. To follow up on that idea, I would like to suggest making a week today, January 28th, Ariel Winter day. In my time on this site, I have seen many posts of people saying they want to use her but she is too young. With her turning 18 on the 28th it would be awesome to see lots of stories of her get posted by everyone.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Ariel Winter Day
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »
Absolutely. I'm waiting for Winter and Bindi Irwin to both be eligible as that's a match made in heaven for the next 20 years.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 07:30:45 PM »
I don't know how many people have read the "Finish Her" thread, but recently someone came up with the idea of a kaley cuoco day during which all of the stories posted were about kaley. To follow up on that idea, I would like to suggest making a week today, January 28th, Ariel Winter day. In my time on this site, I have seen many posts of people saying they want to use her but she is too young. With her turning 18 on the 28th it would be awesome to see lots of stories of her get posted by everyone.

Brilliant, my friend!  :)

Offline ronaldaniel

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 02:27:56 AM »
I've been planning to write an Ariel Winter titfight story on the 28th.

Anyone have any ideas who she should face? With her... talents, I think she could give some of the bustiest gals a run for their money.

I think it would be good to see her up against another actress. Sofia Vergara would make sense, being her costar, or she could go up against someone like Kat Dennings.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 02:52:43 AM »
I would love to see her  join costar Sarah Hyland in a tag team match against a two tall blondes....
This does bring up a question...I realize we can never write anything of sexual nature about any girl under 18. But as I love to develop background. Can you tell the story of a fictional female before she was 18 not involving anything untoward, but then later talk about her once she i legal in a sexual manner? Thanks

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 04:45:52 AM »
This day should happen and like to the fight between ariel and bindi Irwin

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 05:59:10 PM »
Both of those would be nice.

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 09:05:50 AM »
Yup, I've been waiting for this!  I'm glad to see other people on board.  I'm hoping to take part in this, but I'm keeping her opponent a secret until then!  So many good choices to choose from!

Bindi Irwin is another one, and just a little longer to go!
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)

floatzelclub

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 07:09:52 PM »
Ohhh, I just got an idea for her challenger. She's a similar age to Ariel, and I think she could easily give her a difficult fight as they're both DDs.

I don't think Kylie Jenner is quite that big yet! :)

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 08:43:27 PM »
Ohhh, I just got an idea for her challenger. She's a similar age to Ariel, and I think she could easily give her a difficult fight as they're both DDs.

That can't be true since Winter downsized to a 34D last year from her 32F.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 04:58:40 AM »

I don't think Kylie Jenner is quite that big yet! :)
Oh, no, I meant someone different than her. lol Kylie just reminded me of someone else for some reason.

Also, my mistake. I totally thought I read somewhere that Ariel was a DD. She definitely looks like she could be. :P

Wouldn't surprise me if she kept growing even after the reduction.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 01:55:26 AM »
someone suggested her and sarah hyland as partners, but i'd like to see her go against sarah hyland
and against a group ov Nickoledian and Disney actresses who probably are jealous that Ariel is on a major network while they only get a cable audience - maybe a
Dove Cameron,
Victoria Justice,
Miranda Cosgrove,
 Piper Curda,
Jeannette McCurdy.
Peyton List (18 in April)
and of course Kaley Cuaco - who had a breast implant when she was 18 instead of a breast reduction as Ariel has done.

Ariel was in a movie with AnnaLynn McCord called "Excision" a few years ago and in the end of the movie AnnaLynn had overpowered Ariel in a sneak attack and operated on her brain.  would have to see Ariel take on AnnaLynn

{alt}