News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Club Bitches after the Orgy - Part 2

• 37 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
The Club Bitches after the Orgy - Part 2
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:34:34 PM »

Everyone was crowded around the bar, the excitement caused by the delicious fuck fight of Jane and Joan still pervading the room.

Maura and Toni were being caressed and stroked by the horny members.
Everyone was in heat and in no need of sleep.

Toni saw Maura go up to her bedroom suite with Tilda, Kellyanne and Nora, then saw Jane and Joan, both still naked, sucking each other’s nipples, fingering their wet pussies and it was obvious that these two insatiable blondes were going to fuck again, but this time in private.

Toni felt a hand reach around her near naked torso and it fondled her big right breast, as she felt the hand’s owner press her dense tits into her back.

It was Jan, who whispered in Toni’s ear “I know all about you and Jane, but why don’t you let me show you the delights of my 36dds Toni” “You’ll soon forget her”.

A hot flush spread through Toni, from her swollen nipples, down to her now engorged clit. She turned to pull Jan into a tight embrace, their big tits crushing together.

“Why Jan,” Toni breathed into Jan’s ear as she nibbled at her ear lobe “You are a hot one, my pussy is dripping already for you.” “But a word of caution, beware of Jane, she is my hottest of lovers, and she has a jealous streak like no other”

“Toni darling,” Jan whispered back” I am not known to be a shrinking violet, if Jane comes at me she’ll get more than she bargains for”.

As Jan and Toni embraced, Vanessa and Lydia joined them and it was quickly agreed that the four of them should retire to Toni’s bedroom suite to continue fucking.

They swayed up the staircase to Toni’s suite, hands caressing asses and tits, lips nibbling ear lobes, they were four bitches in heat, all desperate to fuck.

Once inside they threw themselves at each other, Jan and Toni kissing passionately, their hands grabbing asses and then pussies, they were both so wet that it was amazing that they were able to hold back their growing lust, for they both wanted to mate in a total fuck.

Vanessa and Lydia, old rivals from years gone by, were quickly embracing, but in a more violent manner than Toni and Jan. For both of them had shared lovers in the past and had fought many battles for the affections of their lovers. The two hot bitches were scratching , slapping, biting as they vented their anger on each other, falling onto Toni’s bed where Jan and Toni were already locked into a tight lovers’ embrace.

Toni and Jan were hot to fuck and they had quickly been fingering each other’s slick pussies, fingers darting in and out, their mouths still locked in a deep passionate kiss.

Vanessa and Lydia fought for domination beside them so engrossed were they with each other that neither at first noticed Jan and Toni beside them.

Lydia quickly mounted Vanessa, throwing her right leg onto her shoulder as she powered down into Vanessa’s steaming cxnt.

Jan meantime had mounted Toni , also fucking her wildly, their slick cxnt lips locked tight.

Toni reached for Vanessa just as Lydia reached for Jan, and both pairs of heated bitches pulled hair and now locked mouths in a desperate hot kiss.

As if on cue, the two couples, one fucking, the other warring, merged into a tight cat ball of feminine fury, and they bit , scratched, clawed and slapped at tits, asses and clits, not caring who they were violating, just totally lost in the delirious moment of this now raging fuck fight.

How long this went on they didn’t know, but seemingly as one their orgasms exploded over them , all four bitches screaming their joy, then to collapse into a sweat soaked embrace.

Hands were lasciviously caressing tits, pussies, asses, it didn’t matter whose bodies they were touching… they were all enjoying the afterglow of deliriously strong orgasms.

Toni reached for Lydia to bury her face in Lydia’s twat, as Lydia buried her face in Vanessa. who was quickly sucking on Jan’s pussy lips, with Jan sucking and nibbling on Toni’s throbbing clit.

The daisy chain fuck fest went on and on, all four devouring the cxnts of the others. The room was filled with the sounds of sucking and moaning as their bodies soon were trembling again, orgasms rising from all four bitch’s cores.

They came as one, screaming into the cxnt of the bitch they were sucking, all four squirting hard, their faces and thighs soon coated in delicious cum.

They all drifted into a deep slumber, four satiated sluts, all with smiles creasing their lips. All four knew that this was a fuck, short as it was, that they would cherish for a long time.

Jan was the first to rouse herself and as she did so the others woke from their very short nap. They heard the sounds of the fucking coming from Maura’s suite, and the four horny sluts, fondling tits and clits, rose, embraced in a tight circle and swayed towards the connecting door to Maura’s bedroom suite.

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: The Club Bitches after the Orgy - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 08:51:48 AM »
Great foursome... Jan, you and I sooner or later, have to tangle... I can already feel your hot smells and want to feel also your tastes...

I could say the same of Lydia and, Vanessa, long time you and I don't tangle...

This is going to be so hot always..

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 05:58:07 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...cannot wait to get my lips on you Maura...and Lydia hon..we have just started....thanks Toni for another great story.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:55:43 PM »
I think I have stated that it has been too much time without you and me tangling in furious fight and furious fuck.
Just tell me when.

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:01 PM »
Strutting into the room  inhaling deeply    smelling the distinct smell of hot pussy juice in the darkened room

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 08:38:14 AM »
Charisse, you big hot mama, all the bitches are in heat after the opening of our club.

Some have asked why you weren't a member already.

So Maura and I, both knowing from experience just what a hot fuck you are have agreed to offer you membership.

We are simultaneously offering membership to Phaedra Warren, and Maura and I invite you to our suite for a 4 way fuck fight.

After that we know all our bitches will want your juicy cxnts.

That pervading scent you so rightly detected will only grow stronger with you and Phaedra in the room.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 08:41:02 AM »
Yes, Charisse, I fully agree with Toni... especially about your contribution to the smells in the room...
I want to fightfuck you soonest...

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 10:01:56 AM »
Did I leave or something? As sure I was still at the club?

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 10:18:23 AM »
Suzanne,

Don't het your tits in a knot, the club is only a few days old and there will be fucks and fights aplenty.

I just needed to settle a few things with that hot bitch Vanessa , with whom I had a sexual score to settle.

Be patient bitch.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 10:38:53 AM »
Deliciously, dirtily hot!

I hastily unbutton my blouse, and step out of my mini skirt ... as I lick my lips, cupping my right tit with my left hand .... and my right hand brushing over my dense bush ... teasing my hardening clit below ... "Whose game?", I ask huskily ...  ::) :P :-*

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 10:39:54 PM »
Sonja,

You dirty bad bitch.

Welcome.

Maura and I offer you club membership.

We love your attitude, your boldness.

It seems you not only want to fuck, but might just be very capable in a brawl, and we expect plenty of those erupting around you.

All the bitches will want to unmask you.

Including Maura and me.

Now all we need to see is how well you fuck, which I suspect will be to all our tastes.... rough and hot.

Toni.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 08:39:44 PM »
Oooh thank you, Toni and Maura!  :D :P I'm delighted to hear I meet your careful selection criteria ... looking forward to getting down and dirty soon! My nipples are stiff with excitement, and my pussy is already well lubricated for a loser tongue to serve ... giggles!  :P :-* ;)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 08:52:00 AM »
Toni1 this story has one of the best start.
Titfights!!

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 08:54:25 AM »
Toni1 this story has one of the best start.
Titfights!!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 01:02:02 AM »
Zara,

That is so nice of you to say that.

I do hope you are enjoying the series.