News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mountaintop Mayhem Pt 2: Making New Friends. Ami vs Ewa S

• 13 Replies

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
Mountaintop Mayhem Pt 2: Making New Friends. Ami vs Ewa S
« on: January 27, 2016, 05:01:55 AM »
Ok so Ewa and I decided we needed to have a round 2 after our lil encounter in Gotham and here's what we came up with :) I hope ya all enjoy reading it as much as she and I enjoyed writing it!  :-*

"FUCK!!!" Kim yelled out, and stomped on a dry branch while we passed in the creek. I think it was... the 623rd?? Or the 748th time she said that within the last hour... It's almost like she was a fucks-given machine; so much so the rest of us stopped turning to look at her or give her any attention... Well I mean... Yeah we got it.... She's mad at herself, and her only way to vent it out, is by faking that rage-fit... But hey... Who really cares.... She fucked up, got her ass handed to her, and we have to move on...I glanced up at Mish, seeing the little cheeky smile on her face. Her left hand still wrapped up after last night's scuffle. I'm guessing it was the same punch that gave Kim that HUGE swollen black left eye that caused it... The punch that sent the little Asian shit stumbling and dropped her flat on Emily's tent, smashing it down... Emily was laughing her ass off, before she suddenly realized that when tents collapse, shit breaks... And yeah... After she rushed in, not to help Kim but to literally pick her up and toss her off the wreckage, she pulled her bag and held up the GPS, smashed to bits...

Yup, it was that moment when we realized that we are royally screwed.... And well... All morning, everyone was awfully quiet; each lost in our own thoughts, trying to be positive... Except for Kim's one-word-wonders; Mish's smirks and musings in the ass-kicking she delivered; and Emily trying to not break down and go Hulk-Smash on our asses... And that leaves me... Trying to turn this around and make it a fun experience for everyone with a bunch of BS about how 'wonderful' it is for us to be untethered to technology and have a true Wildlife experience...
Well, that didn't last long... The rays of sunshine that are me dwindled rapidly after my right boot went ankle deep into a mini swamp; my right arm got grazed by some fucking thorns dangling off some very creepy looking vines; and Mish tricked me into eating some berries, then told me that they were poisoned!! Of course they were not, but that was after she laughed her ass off watching me stick my fingers down my throat and hack for a whole minute. UUGGHHH I HATE THIS FUCKING HIKE!!!

But then, we ran into another group.... Four hikers, all girls, and things started to really look up for us -- or so I thought.... They were four girls, and they seemed nice... I mean.... I didn't really dig the Southern accent, totally pretentious and shit... But... We were grateful to be in someone's company.... Their names were Laurie, Jonica, Sadie, and.... Amy... Well... Fuck it, I spent a whole minute saying Amy and her saying AHHH-MMEEEEE!!! But fuck it, I just decided to call her Amy for the rest of the day... But that wasn't our biggest problem... The big problem is, after setting up a bonfire, and putting our tents up; we realized that they were just starting their fucking trip.... They were on their way down the trail, while all we wanted is to get the fuck out... We tried to talk things out, and find well, a way to 'borrow' their GPS since they seemed so experienced about this specific trail, but things got a bit dry; and it was pretty much a matter of 'you guys could join us, or find your own way back out, and good luck with that without navigation.' -- Fucking hostages!! That's what we were...I just exchanged looks with Mish, Emily, and Kim; and we went for a little walk, and I came up with a plan.... I told them to not worry about it; I'm going to get us out of this... I just told them to pack their bags before going to bed, and be ready to bail once I wake them up.... Kim was already whimpering, saying shit like 'why don't we just join them, AHHHH-MMEEEE seems nice', but Mish shut her up with a kick to the shin. Yeah right, that's the last thing we needed; a freaking Almond-eye-smitten Kim... Just go look in the freaking mirror if you wanna see a boobless-Asian, slut!!

And as such, the plan was set up, we just went to sleep, with the promise that we will part ways in the morning, and I waited for an hour, until there was no sound by the crickets and the crackling of the bonfire outside, and I began to move... I had only my khaki short-shorts on, a black tanktop whose straps mingled with the sports bra beneath. I was barefooted for stealthiness and I snuck out of my tent and moved slowly, towards the tent where that bitch AMY slept; I saw her tuck the GPS in her bag, and that's where I need to strike... Easy Ewa... Slip in, slip out, no one will know... And honestly, SCREW THOSE JERKS WITH THEIR SOUTHERN ACCENTS!!
otu

It had a been a long couple of months since the last time I went camping. Things have calmed down between Laurie and Jonica and Sadie and I, we had even gotten pretty close after the whole brawl on the last camping trip although Laurie still likes to tease me about choking me out and Sadie just loves to taunt Jonica all about how she beat her up. Still though, we're pretty good friends now, proof positive that sometimes a lil fighting can bring ya closer together instead of driving ya farther apart. Things went on like normal and soon Sadie and I talked to Jonica and Laurie and once again we decided to head up the mountain for another lil camping trip. The day arrives and we get together at the base of the mountain Checking things, making sure everythings alright before we head up the trail.

Its about 4 in the afternoon when we run into another group of hikers and right away we can tell that these girls have no idea what they're doing. "Uh hi, you girls need some help?" I ask the curvy brunette who says her name is Ewa. "We're heading up the mountain for a lil camping and if like ya lost you're more than welcome to come along with us" I say with a friendly smile. Its important to be nice in the woods, my dad always taught me You never know who you might need help from later! but I can tell these girls dont really seem to care "Uh we're trying to leave actually, we're tired of bugs and sweating and sliding and no phones and we just want out of here!! Can you help us get back down to the road?" Ewa asks.

"Well no we can't, i mean we're like halfway to our spot and sides its getting dark soon. You're welcome to stay the night with us" I say and hear a groan from my friends behind me. "Oh come on Ami, we don't need a bunch of whiny spoiled girls bugging us while we try to relax! Look the trail is that way behind us, just follow it and you'll get back to the road ok??" Sadie says, glaring with her hands on her hips. "Oh shut up Sadie! you know they won't be able to find the trail! Its fine, y'all can stay with us tonight" Jonica says in her sexy Southern drawl. Laurie and Sadie just roll their eyes. "Ugh whatever Ami! They're your problem then!" Sadie says with a shake of her head as we get ready to set up camp for the night.

"so um have ya ever been camping before? I ask the cute Korean girl who says her name is Kim, "only a couple of times but that was in a campground, not like this" She says with a shy lil smile I smile back, blushing a bit, the beautiful Korean girl making my heart race "Well its really fun, i love it up here Its so beautiful and peaceful, nothing to bother you, just the woods and quiet" I say with a smile We talk a bit more, Laurie and Sadie sit off by themselves, giving glares to the new girls, whispering and laughing as they look over at Emily and Mish who just glare back at them and whisper too Jonica and Ewa are talking a bit and I hear Ewa asking about our GPS and Jonica points her my way. "Look Ewa, we'd love to help but we need our GPS too so like either you can come with us to our spot or ya can follow the trail back, it really doesn't matter to me" I say getting tired of this eastern european girl constantly bugging me about the GPS.

"but we need it! We don't know how to get back, i don't even see a trail back there! What if we get lost? are you going to come find us?" She says, hands on her hips, nostrils flaring, big breasts heaving under her thin tank top as she starts to get angry. "Sorry not my problem We've been planning this for a while now and we're not gonna change our plans just cause you and your friends can't seem to figure out where a trail is! So in the morning either you come with us or you go back on the trail but you're not getting my GPS and thats it!" I say finally getting tired of the constant asking. "Im going to bed, you should too, you have a long day of hiking tomorrow, um good night Kim" I say turning to the beautiful korean girl, seeing her blush a bit and i blush too as she says goodnight.

I slip into my tent, wearing a pair of dark green shorts, a white tank top covering my small perky breasts and a white sports bra with pink trim under my thin top. Soon I fall asleep, squirming a lil as dreams of that cute new korean girl invade my sleep, making me blush and smile while i slumber. Suddenly Im wide awake, feeling a little confused, i dont move and just listen. I see a dark shape in front of my tent door moving around and my heart starts to race. "Omg is it a bear? A cougar? A bobcat??" all these thoughts racing through my head and my hand slides down to where i have my camping knife. Almond shaped eyes wide, i stare at the door, not moving, watching the dark shape until i hear the zipper slide open

"not an an animal" I think to myself with a lil sigh of relief as I lay back with my eyes half closed pretending to sleep "Whats she up to?" I think, watching as you slip into my tent, your dark hair and the yummy cleavage i can spot as you crawl into my tent telling me that this is that whiny Eastern European girl, Ewa. I lay back, wanting to see what you're after as you paw through my stuff. I try to use the  noise of your digging through my stuff to hide the sound of the zipper on my sleeping bag sliding down so i can slip free of it easily. My heart racing, lips drying a bit, feeling that familiar rush of excitement and a lil bit of fear i get just before a confrontation. "Um excuse me, what are you doing  in my tent? You lost?" I ask softly, hoping to surprise you yt

Ewa Sonnet: Do I feel any guilt??? Well.. Not really... I mean... Yeah, I'm pulling out a SHITTY move on here, but it's the right thing to do.... Maybe if I say it to myself enough times, it will become true.... And I know that it has to be me... For starters, this trip was all my idea... And thinking that I'd let Mish and Kim 'bond' after their last argument totally backfired, and it's why our GPS is broken in the first place.... Plus.... The way your friend, whatever her fucking name was talked to us, calling us 'whiney' and 'whiney spoilt girls' warrants this, really, she brought it upon you... I was actually surprised that Emily and Mish didn't jump her on the spot.... And thinking of it right now, I wish they had....Although I don't really trust which side that back-stabbing horny dumpling, Kim  would have picked!! I mean, I had to ask Mish to keep an eye on her while we made our way back to the camp, because I totally expect her to sell us out and go tell you that something is going down after everyone falls asleep.... I take in a deep breath, crouched and creeping across, when *crack* my bare left foot steps on a dry twig and it snaps... "Fuck..." I whisper under my breath and perch just by the door of your tent, my heart beating hard... I swear I saw your shadow inside move, but no sound comes so I assume it's my imagination.... FUCK why did it have to be me?? But I guess... in some way it has to... You'd hear Emily coming from a mile away, and while I love her to bits, you can't really sneak around lightly when you're that tall.... Mish... Mish is sneaky and light, but she would probably just lumber in there, chewing her gum and poke you with her toe asking you to hand the GPS over 'or else'...... Kim... Well, Kim would probably forget about the GPS and bury her face between your thighs.. That bitch is hornier than a pack of slutty wolves under a full moon.... I slowly zip the tent open, and I slither inside, crawling on all fours, casting a glance at you, your eyes shut, and your breathing steady... Good....

I reach into your bag and I cautiously begin to reach inside it, pulling things out, one by one.. and FUCK, where is it, I almost empty the entire bag before my fingers feel the rubbery rim and I pull it out, sighing in relief, just as your voice comes smoothely and it hits my ears..... I shudder and turn to you, with the look of the cat that got caught with the canary in it's jaw.... You look calm, but your eyes are dark with anger... I just look at you back and then I just sigh; "Well... I guess there is no way to make this look anything other than what it really is... huh??" -- I purr back, watching you sit up, your sleeping bag half open....And I do some very quick mental math... I don't see myself 'talking' my way out of this.... And well, perhaps if I can subdue you quickly, I could sneak out get the girls and make a run for it before you guys could catch up; "... You see... I just came to take the GPS, because... I want it... And.... I tend to get whatever I want..." I purr softly, my right hand squeezing the rubber frame of the GPS tightly, looking at you, you look tensed, your left arm down, and I wonder who would be faster... But well, one way to find out.... As I SWING my right arm wildly, trying to hammer the heavy GPS at your left temple!! otu

lilfightingcutie2: My almond shaped eyes narrow as i sit up and slip my sleeping bag off my legs, sliding up and kneeling as i glare at you. My breasts staring to heave, breathing faster as I stare at the gorgeous girl across from me. "Now Ewa is it? I think you'd better drop that GPS and get out of my tent right now before I make you regret it!" I say softly, my voice low and threatening. Glaring at you as I reach out. "Now last chance, hand it over or el----HEY!!!" i squeal as suddenly your hand flashes towaards my head with the GPS and I bring my hands up quickly, falling back a bit, the GPS smacking into my arms. "OMG you bitch!!! You do realize if ya hit me with it you're gonna break it right??? I mean you can't really be that dumb can you??" I snarl back at you.

My cheeks flushed, eyes narrowing as i sit back on my knees. "I tried to be nice but no you just had to be a bitch and try to steal my GPS! So if you want to be a bitch, i can definitely be a bitch too!!" I hiss as I suddenly fling my right hand towards your face. The wadded up shirt i had my hand on suddenly flying towards your face a second before i launch my body at yours Trying to hopefully blind you with the shirt as my body slams into yours and I try to tangle my fingers in your dark silky hair. Twisting my slender fingers in near the roots, trying to slam into you and knock you to your back with me on top of you. Not caring if the noise wakes up the other girls, all i care about now is teaching this arrogant lil thief a lesson!!! yt

Ewa Sonnet: I hear your words, you're keeping your calm.... And you clearly are trying to sound more scary and menacing..... I've always believed that soft spoken villains are way scarier than the loud mouthed, screaming ones.... That clowns are scarier than charging Rhino's... And right now, that's what you are... A fucking clown to think that you can intimidate me with that BS... My smile widens and I SWING my right as fast as I can, trying to slug you with the GPS, but your left arm comes up with lighting speed and the rubberized frame smacks into your upper left arm!! FUCK!!! But as you fall down, you DO make a very good point... I can tell you're pretty thick headed, and the last thing I want is break a 2nd GPS in 24 hours!

"Fine... I can see the wisdom in tha---HEYYY!!" My words cut as you sucker me and TOSS the shirt into my face, and I shut my eyes for a second, swatting it with my hand but as I do, you are already SLAMMING into me, your body propelling into me like a rocket and sending me crashing on my back on the tent floor with your fingers in my hair; "AAHHH!!! BIIITCHHEEE!!" I scream as you YANK my head back and thank God the floor of the tent is padded to protect my head from the slam. But I react as fast as I can, tossing my legs UP in the air, and I try to hook them around the outside of your thighs, and lock my ankles behind your knees in a grapevine.... My left hand pushing up, I try to PALM you in the chin and shove your neck back, to wrench and strain the vertebrae, hissing; "If you think you know what a real bitch is, you haven't fucking met me yet, you piece of shit!!!" And with my right hand open palmed, I send it in a wild SMACKKKK towards the left side of your head, trying to catch your cheek and ear, to buck you off me... otu

lilfightingcutie2: My slender body slams into your curvy bod, those big amazing breasts pressing into mine as I tackle you down to the floor. Panting a bit. my fingers tangled in your hair, yanking on it. The soft moss under the tent giving us a lil cushion, same with the yoga mat i use for sleeping on. I growl softly in your face, trying to yank your head back by your hair with those amazing thighs slip up around me. Grapevining my legs as I press against you. I can feel my dark nipples starting to stiffen from excitement through my thin sports bra and tank top, rustlings from the other tents as the girls hear you scream. "Whats going on????" I hear Sadie yell as her and Mish both step outside trying to figure out the source of the noise. Im ripping at your hair trying to yank hard on it by the roots when suddenly your palm snaps up cracking into the side of my cheek.

This time its my turn to squeal in pain. The hard sharp impact with my cheek knocks me to the side and ya roll over on top of me. I gasp, staring up at ya wide eyed as ya slide on top of me, my legs trapped in yours, spread a bit as I squirm. "Get off me you fucking bitch!!" I hiss, pushing my right palm up at ya chin, trying to push ya head back, my fingers curling up, nails poking at your lower lip, trying to tug it down as I push up on your chin. My legs spread, your strong thighs spreading them a bit. Your warm thinly covered kitty rubbing against mine as i push at your palm. "Gawd you fat ugly skank! Get those nasty boobs off me!!" I snarl, my left hand swinging at your side, trying to aim the palm of
lilfightingcutie2: my hand for the side of your dangling right breast, hoping to smack it hard while i bridge up with my hips. Hoping I can break your tight hold on me. My dark nipples stiffening, pushing up against yours making me blush a lil bit from the feel of your soft big breasts mushrooming around mine yt

Ewa Sonnet: I smack you hard across the face, and use my left palm on your chin to SHOVE you and we go on rolling, my legs curled around yours, but my ankle lock slips and instead of squeezing your legs shut, I find myself forced to curl my legs inwards, letting my bare feet point upwards and I press my ankles against the insides of yours and begin to spread your legs... There is an initial give, then you resist but after I have spread your legs a bit.... And FUCK, your legs are stronger than they look for sure.... I grimace, as I try to widen them as much as I can to take your ability to roll me off... But my focus there allows you to release my hair and SMACK your palm into my chin, in a similar grip to mine and you PUSH my head back.."AWWWHHH!!!" I moan loudly, as your nails pinch my bottom lip and you PULL it down dirtily, exposing my lower teeth and gum; "Dirty SKANK!!" My left hand spreading more on your chin, and I try to GRIND your head down when your left swings and nail me into the side of my boob!! "UNNNGGHH!!!!" I gasp in pain feeling my tit get crushed against the other one, and I hiss; "I'm not FAT you fucking WHORE... I just don't look like a 12 years old BOY!!" I hiss and I struggle harder with you, my head arched back, but it only causes my kitty, tummy, and tits to press HARDER against yours, my own nipples swelling under the bra..

Outside the tent, Sadie takes a step towards your tent, but Mish, quit to wit just points out behind her at the trees and yells as long as she can; "OH LOOK!! A YETI!!!" -- And Sadie's head turns to look at it, distracted. I hear Mish's voice and get her message, so I slide my left hand up and I PRESS my palm against your mouth, GRINDING down on it, using my thumb and index to PINCH your nostrils shut, in a hand smother, hissing at you; "Keep your trap shut you BITCH.... I want you all for myself..." My right arm pulling back, and instead of another slap, I ball my hand into a fist, and I FIRE it at your lower ribs, trying to nail your floating one... otu

My palm smacks into the side of ya breast with a loud CRACK but instead of loosening up, ya push ya hand down over my mouth and nose. My eyes go wide over ya palm, staring up at ya as I squirm in panic as ya cut off my breath. Thighs flexing as i try as hard as I can to pull my legs free. my lower bod squirming and rubbing against yours. Silky thighs sliding against yours as i squirm sending lil electric tingles through my bod. your stiff nipples digging into mine as your bigger breasts mushroom around mine. Suddenly your fist smacks into my rib making me groan, knocking more of my breath away and I try to suck in more air but all i get is your fingers cutting off all air. Desperate, my right hand still pushing at your chin, trying to lever you up but your punch makes my grip loosen a bit from the pain.

I have to do something, your strong slender fingers cutting off every lil breath of air to my nose and mouth, desperately I bring my free left hand up and I try to drive my thumb into ya armpit of the hand cutting off my breath. Digging it into your armpit, hearing Mish yell about a yeti and Sadie's reply of "What are you stupid?? theres no such thing as yeti's!!! They're called Sasquatch!" She yells back at Mish. "And what is going on?? I know i heard something!!" "Yeah i heard it too, sounded like a scream!" I hear Emily say, "Coulda been a cougar maybe, they sound like a human when they scream at night" Laurie says. All this going on but i don't care, all im focused on is digging my thumb into the nerves in ya armpit, hoping the pain makes ya pull ya arm back and off my face. My right hand slipped off your chin, grabbing instead for your punching hand, trying to grip ya wrist and keep ya from using it to punish my poor tummy more yt

Ewa Sonnet: I can hear the sounds outside, and I'm in a REAL panic.... I'm not only trying to cut your breath short, but mainly to shut your mouth and stop you from calling for backup.... I'm not really worried about my team vs yours if all hell broke loose in a fair 4v4... But I'm SERIOUSLY worried about Kim's loyalties right now, after getting her ass kicked by Mish the night before and how she was all googlie-ooglie eyed over you!!! I can feel the air in the tent turning HOT, as sweat begins to seep out our bodies in this tight knitted struggle... And I have to say you're giving me one hell of a fight right now, especially with our legs. The voices outside showing that everyone is up... FUCK!!! But as I ready to hammer my fist into your side again; your thumb drills up into my left armpit and my eyes widen and; "AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!" I scream out in pain, my left arm pulling back instinctively and I lose my smother hold on your mouth and nose, my arm pressing tightly against my side trying to trap your hand and mitigate the poking sensation into my axillary lymph nodes.... My right arm slapping against the floor in pain, which makes it SO easy for your left hand to grab at; "FUCKING BITCH!!" I cry out in complete and total agony.

All four heads outside turn to the tent, while Kim peeks hers out of the zipper in her tent; "What's going on?? I wanna sleeeep!!" -- But no one pays her any attention; Laurie snapping; "Wasn't that your Russian friend's voice??" -- Emily chuckles, and Mish response; "She's from Poland, and yeah... I guess... Well... this is... awkward...." -- Inside though, I feel suddenly trapped, even though I'm ontop of you, and we go on rolling again, your body coming atop of me... "FUCK!! LET GO!!!" My arms occupied, I can only use my left hand to PUSH my fingers into your right side, digging my finger tips through your sweat-soaked tanktop and into the gaps between your ribs....CLAWING at them hard... And even though I don't want to, I pull my legs from yours, disengaging the grapevine, I CURL my legs back and twist my feet, trying to wiggle my toes between our hips, trying to muster the strength to LIFT and THROW you back and off me, not really noticing that behind you, is the fully unzipped door of the tent! otu

As my thumb digs into your armpit im rewarded with the sound of your scream echoing through the still night air and your hand slipping off my nose and mouth. I greedily gulp in air, panting as I finally get a chance to breathe again. My other hand wrestling with your wrist. I dig and twist my thumb into your armpit, your arm squeezing down on my hand, pushing my thumb deeper into your armpit. "Thats right scream for me bi----OWW!!!" This time i squeal as your strong slender fingers dig into my ribs, pushing between them, your sharp nails digging into my skin. I bite my lower lip against the pain, feeling your legs finally slip off of mine and they flop down to the floor of the tent with maybe a lil regret at losing the feel of your silky skin with mine. I hate you right now, every part of me wanting to just tear you apart, but still a feel a small part of me that loves the feel of your curvy amazing bod on mine, your full firm breasts mushroomiing around mine, our nipples dueling and sliding together through our thin tops and bra's. My dark almond shaped eyes glued to your beautiful hazel green eyes, can't help but notice just how pretty they are as we struggle on the ground.

Suddenly ya legs slip up between us and you shove hard. I squeal as we're forced apart, my slender body launched out of the tent on my butt in the open air. All the girls are outside now, staring open mouthed at my slender sweat slick body, my cheek red from ya slap, hair a mess, its obvious somethings going on right now. "Oh you fucking bitch Ewa!!!! GET OUT HERE!!!" I snarl as  I brush back my dark hair from my face. "You wanted a fight bitch??? well you got it!!! now get your fat ugly ass out here and I'll teach you to steal from me!!!" I snarl, all the girls crowding around ."Hey now Ami, whats going on???" Laurie asks looking concerned. "Uh duh, Ewa was getting the GPS for us cause you bitches are too rude to let us use it to get back!" Mish snaps backk at her. "wait...why is Ami fighting Ewa though? i thought we were gonna go with them" Kim asks softly. "omg shut up Kim! you know we're going back home! Im done with this all this outdoors stuff!" Mish snaps back at Kim. "come on knock it off Mish, Kim was just asking" Emily says stepping between the two girls yt

Ewa Sonnet: Everyone's eyes widen in shock when you are FLUNG out of the tent... It looks almost comical, like someone is playing the frame in reverse, as you stumble back in high speed, before you stumble and crash to your butt... But you get up FAST... SO fast and start barking at me, while the chatter outside get louder... Jonica joining into the fray; "What the FUCK?? You little bitches were trying to STEAL from us??? I TOLD YOU we should have let them get lost!! You whores are OUT of here..." -- Emily turns to Jonica, and gives her a slow, initimidating up'n'down, stretching her ginormous near 6' frame and says quietly in her Aussie accent; "Excuse me mate?? Who are you calling little??" And it seems to at the very least defuse the situation, except for you standing there BARKING at me... Mish and Kim turn and start to argue again as Mish yells; "WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON, YOU GREASY PAD THAI??" -- Kim yells back, red faced; "I TOLD YOU I AM KOREAN YOU FUCKING RACIST BITCH!!" --

But the ruccus is suddenly interrupted with the flap of the tent just BURSTS open and I charge out of it, my left arm still pressed tightly to my side, my hair ruffled from your nasty hairpulling, and my legs gleaming with sweat against the warm light of the bonfire....My body is curled down, my left shoulder cocked forwards, and I try to SPEAR you hard, by slamming my left shoulder into your left ribs, that I punched earlier, screaming; "I AM TAKING THE GPS YOU BITCH!!! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" My right arm tossing down, trying to hook around your left leg and PULL on it just as I spear you, to take you down in a hard tackle otu

Im standing outside the tent screaming at you to come out of the tent. The group starting to get tense, voices raising as they argue and suddenly like a beautiful brunette cannonball you come flying out of the tent and slam into me. I don't have to do anything but widen my eyes in shock as your amazing curvy body slams into mine, My hands flying out, my mouth opening in an O of shock and pain as your shoulder slams into my sore ribs and drives the breath out of my lungs. I fall back as you pull up on my leg, taking me down to the hard moss covered ground. I land hard, groaning, the breath driven out of me as your curvy body presses down to mine. My hands sliding up around your head, your thighs pushing between mine, feeling the silky skin and hard muscle underneath as it presses up against my warm kitty through my thin shorts. My arms around your head, not squeezing too tight, too out of it for that but just trying to hold your head against my upper chest as I try to catch my breath from the hard impact with the ground.

"OMG what a hit!!" I hear Mish laugh out, a collective "ooooo" coming from the other girls as you come flying out of the tent like a beautiful busty linebacker and tackle me to the ground. "Didn't know European girls could tackle" I hear Jonica snicker then grunt as Sadie smacks her arm. "Hey thats Ami that just got tackled!!" Sadie starts to move towards us but Laurie catches her arm. "look Sadie, Ami's gotta fight her own battles. And besides, if you hop in we alll do and I don't like our chances against Gigantor over there" darting her eyes towards Emily as she and Mish stand there smirking. "Come on guys, dontcha think this has gone far enough?? I mean can't we just go with them? I dont think it'd  be that bad! theres no reason to fight really!!" Kim says and gets a shove from Mish. "Oh shut up Kim! let Ewa kick her ass and then we can get that GPS and get home and if you wanna stay with your lil rice paddy wanna be gf then when Ewa's done im sure she'll let ya stay with her while we all go home!" yt

Ewa Sonnet: You CRY out in pain as my shoulder slams into your tender ribs and we CRASH down on the moist, soft lawn and moss..... "UNNNGGHHH!!" I grunt in pain, my right arm holding your left thigh UP and in doing so, cause your toned thigh to RUBBB against the crotch of my khaki pants after the impact, as my kitty takes the journey from mid-thigh length allll the way up till it connects with your hip bone... And I gasp feeling an electrified jolt of... arousal.... Your arms tossing up and around my head and you HUG me to you, you're holding firmly, but NOT pulling too hard... Clever little bitch, trying to keep my face pressed into your sweaty top, feeling your nipples tented through the fabric poke and rub against my lips and nose...I groan in anger and frustration, my left hand reaching up and I push it at your shoulder trying to force myway up, but I can't.. your grip is too firm... My right leg is to the outside of your left, and as much as I want to keep my left thigh pressed against your crotch, I know I need to FIGHT to get into a better position, and I can't do that without a strong base... So I slide my left leg back then OUTWARDS, trying to slide it over your hip so that I can have both my legs to the sides of your body, and position myself in a pre-straddle....

Emily glares at Sadie, and says in her deep Aussie accent; "Listen to your friend there, munchkin... You don't want a piece of me...." -- Mish rolls her eyes, she doesn't want to cause anymore fractures in our team but she's certainly not amused to surrender the 'toughest bitch' role to Emily... But whatever saves the day.... My right hand release your left leg and moves to your hip, sliding my hand between us, and balling my hand into a fist, I start to... GRIND it down into your abs... and GAWD are they tight!! But I just keep PUSHING my fist into them, and slowly twisting it, trying to weaken your core, so I can pull my head back; my left claw digging more, and more into your shoulder. otu

lilfightingcutie2: I start to breathe in again as i hold ya face trapped against my chest, My small breasts heaving, pushing up against your face as I focus again and i feel your thigh sliding up over my hip. "oh you bitch Ewa!!! you're gonna pay for that!!" I hiss softly, my sweat slick skin rubbing against ya cheeks, my lil top tugged down a bit exposing my lil sports bra. I gasp and groan as suddenly your fist smacks into my tummy and starts to grind, my abbies hurting, making me whimper a bit. "OMG you Russian bitch!! Stop it!!" I whimper out. I slide my right leg up, trying to fight through the stabbing pain in my flexed abs. I squeeze your head tight, your sharp nails digging into my shoulder making me wince in pain. My legs push up and as ya scoot a lil bit to get seated on me I suddenly push up with my left leg and try to twist to the right. My arms around ya head squeezing, trying to keep ya face held in tight as i try to roll us over so im on top of ya. If i do, my legs sneak down, silky thighs sliding against yours, trying to hook my ankles just above ya knees to keep ya legs spread and trap ya under me. "how do ya like my boobs you Russian skank???" I snarl.

Sadie smirking, "Looks like ya lil Russian friend is in trouble huh, Sasquatch?" she giggles and peeks over at Emily and sticks her tongue out. Emily glares back, "you better watch it shrimp!" she hisses. Kim gives Mish a lil shove back, "look at that! your lil gf Ewa can't handle her!!" She smirks as Mish stumbles a bit. Laurie and Jonica laughing, pointing at the two tangled girls. "Look at that, Ami thinks she can smother!!" "I bet that Russian girl is hating this right now!" Laurie smirks as Emily turns toward her. "FOR THE LAST TIME SHE'S POLISH!!! Get it right you ignorant trailer trash sluts!" her eyes flashing as Jonica and Laurie step up towards her glaring. "Watch it you giant bitch or we'll take turns seeing how loud we can make you beg!" Jonica hisses glaring at the bigger girl yt

Ewa Sonnet: "She's not Russian, she's Polish..." Mish muses at you, with a soft chuckle.... She has one of those very... *fresh*... outlooks of things.... She dislikes me as much as she dislikes this fucking hike.... And so, she really can't lose either way... I either get my ass kicked by this Asian bitch, to give her more material to taunt and torment me for weeks to come; or I kick your ass, and we get out of here in the morning and not call each other for a whole month until we forget about this vacation from hell!!! But as she yells, she watches you BUCK and twist, sending us rolling and get atop of me.... "WOOHOO!! YOU GO AMIIIII!!" Kim yells, completely and totally SELLING out on us!! Emiy glares at her, annoyed, watching Kim slowly start to creep her way to your friend's 'side', so she reaches and grabs her by the back of her neck; "Where the FUCK do you think you're going!! You're our ride bitch, stay right here!!" And she swings her around to her right....

On the ground though, I seem to be in trouble, my face trapped under your chest, our tank tops peeled up, exposing our abs and tummies, as I struggle to turn my head to the right, to look sideways and be able to catch my breath... My legs, wide still from the straddle attempt feel your limbs curl up inside them and I kick my legs up, our feet kicking with your higher position, it makes it tricky for me.... But I still pull my knees up towards me, legs bent, then I curl them inwards, and I cross my ankles over your butt, locking them, out of range of your legs, and I then straighten them UP in the air, my toes pointed to the full moon and I FLEX my thighs, squeeeeezzzing on your side, and trying to get my thighs just above your hip bone, to apply pressure on your kidneys.... My left arm curling and I PUSH my hand just inside your right armpit, but not to attack it, trying to wormy hand infront of your chest, and across it, until my hand is past yourleft shouldr, and I then begin to PUSHHH my upper arm, and triceps muscle against the side of your neck, curling my arm as much as I can around the back of your head.... or trying to... Attempting to break your hug on my head, and wrestle your head into positon under my left armpit, in a frontal choke. My right hand balling up, swinging in erratic, poorly aimed punches at your left side, trying to help weaken your hold on my head. otu

lilfightingcutie2: I slide on top of you, smiling a lil bit as i reverse our position and I slide my legs trying to catch your longer legs. Ya push yours up mine and I see Emily grab Kim by the back of the neck. "HEY!!! LET GO OF HER!!" I yell at Emily. a sudden flare of rage in my chest as she grabs the beautiful Korean girl. "Make me, lil asian bitch....looks like you got more than enough problems right now!!" She smirks as my lil moment of anger costs me. Suddenly those strong sexy thighs of yours slide against my hips and I try to squirm up just as they snap shut around my waist. I gasp, my almond shaped eyes opening wide in pain, your strong thighs feeling like steel bands covered in silk as they crush my waist. I groan, my boobies in ya face, my stiff nipples sliding against my thin bra as ya worm ya arm up between my arms and manage to slip it around my neck.

My heads swimming, i went from being in charge to suddenly im feeling trapped and in serious trouble from the beautiful brunette. I groan out, my face turning red from your hard crushing squeeze and my face slides against ya shoulder, warm breath blowing down ya upper chest, my dark hair rubbing against your chin. I try to turn my head, trying to dig my chin into the front of your shoulder, panting as i try to wiggle and dig my sharp chin into the front of ya shoulder searching for the bundle of nerves on ya shoulder. My booty wiggling, I slip my right hand down, pushing against your strong crushing thigh, sliding up it to the back of ya knee, whimpering in pain as I try to dig my nails into the back of ya knee knowing i can't take this pain for long yt

Ewa Sonnet: My head is turned to the side, breathing hard, puffing in whatever air I can get, while your breasts PUSH and GRIND into my cheek, I can feel your nipples tenting through the mis-adjusted tanktop and bra... Your sweat-smeared flesh rubbing against me, smearing me with your sweat, and GAWD, do you smell amazing.... And with the way my legs WRAP around your waist, squeezing you tightly, my kitty is rubbing more and more against yours, and it's driving me NUTS.... But I know I must... focus... Or I will get smothered out by this bitch.... My left arm pushing on the left side of your neck, sliding it more and more.... And I feel your arms slide, the pressure on my head weakening and suddenly it breaks! I quickly try to clench my abs and do a little curl up, my left arm snaking it's way more completely around the back of your head, trying to PULL you down and into my chokehold, all I need is to get the back of your neck against my armpit, and lock my forearm against your throat, and then you're in for a LICKING... Errr... KICKING... Damn it Ewa!! Get your head straight!!

But right before I close my hold, I feel FIRE erupting into the back of my left knee... Your nail JABBING into the joint, and I CRY out in pain... What the FUCK is this bitch?? An acupuncture technician?? First my armpit then my knee, and my legs SPASM open, losing my scissors as I KICK my left leg down, trying to hammer your hand out of it before you do more damage to my knee; "cxnt!!!" I scream out, my head peeking up over your left shoulder, but my right leg, remains draped over your hip, but with how sweaty we are, I know I won't be able to hold it much longer, so I curl my leg as much as I can around the back of your left thigh, just to hold on to you....My body ROCKING to my left, trying to half roll us, not a full roll, but just a half roll so that I can add my weight now to your neck, in this frontal choke hold, trying to tighten my forearm on your throat... I hear Kim gasping; "OMG!! STOP HURTING AHHHH-MMMEEEE!!" But I just roar; balling my right hand into a fist, and pulling it back; "Her name... is... AMY..." And I swing my fist wildly at your side.... otu

My sharp nails dig into the back of your knee and finally the crushing pressure on my waist finally goes away I want to gasp in relief but you roll back and pull my head down against your side. I gasp, feeling your forearm digging into my neck. Choking me, trying to breathe but your strong arm cuts off the breath to my lungs. I tug at your arm, trying to pry your arm free, your left leg up over the back of my thigh, my left leg pushing out  to the side as i squirm. Desperate, I try to scoot up, my hands sliding up into your dark hair, twisting my slender fingers in your hair, I try to rip back hard, while my right knee pushes up against your thinly covered kitty. panting against the side of your soft breast, my hard knee cap pushing against ya warm kitty. Grinding against your warm thinly covered kitty.

Tears in my eyes, my neck hurting so bad, so hard to breathe, your sweat slick body pressed against me, smelling your intoxicating scent as i try to break your tough mean hold on me. "OMG Kim who's side are you on seriously?? You don't even know this girl!!" Emily says giving Kim another shove. "Stop shoving her! she can say what she wants!" Sadie yells back at Emily stepping up close to her. Mish watches on, smirking a bit but moving a bit closer to Emily and staring down Laurie and Jonica. "Listen here, either you back off or your little friend there isn't the only one who's going to get hurt!!" Emily hisses as Kim moves to the side a bit from between the two glaring groups of girls yt

Everything around me has faded to black right now.... I can't hear the bickering; Laurie's calm voice, Mish's sarcasm, Kim's horny voice, Emily's Aussie accent, or Sadie's bitchiness.... All I can hear now is my heavy heartbeat pounding in my chest, and your raspy breath blowing against my flesh, as we lock up and wrestle. My tank top now rolled up till it's nothing but a belt under my armpits, no doubt rubbing against your cute face, while my tanned breasts squish against each other in the black sports bra.... I try to tilt to the left as much as I can to put my weight on your neck and choke you out.... But you're one tough cookie... Spreading your leg, counting it and then grinding your knee against my kitty... "NNGGHHH!!!!"

My head archs back, bellowing with pain and... discomfort.. It's not that you rammed your knee into my sex, no, you pushed it there and now am GRINDING against my very moist kitty, and I bite my lips hard, trying to hold on to the choke, but.... I can't fucking do it.... My right hand, having contributed nothing with the weak, mostly missing slugs to your left side, reach down, and I grab the back of your shorts, my fingers feeling and finding the belt hoops, and I lock on two of them, two fingers slipping in each.... I take in three, deep, full breaths; "Hufff... hufff.. HUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..." And with everything I got I PULLL hard on your shorts, trying to make it wedge up into your crack and crotch, and I TWIST to my right, pulling hard on it, my left arm releasing your neck, and reaching back to grab your dark silky hair, FUCK why are all Asians hair SOOO freaking soft??? But I don't give it much head as I TWIST to the right and try to ROLL us over, to spare my kitty the grind and pressure, and hoping we can land with my covered left tit on your face! otu

lilfightingcutie2: Panting against ya side, the soft flesh of ya perfect breast pressing against my cheek. my knee grinds up against ya warm wet kitty and grinds and im rewarded with your scream of pain. your hand slides down and hooks into the belt loops on my shorts and suddenly they're yanked up hard into my butt and kitty and its my turn to howl in pain. Your choke slips free and i cough and gasp for breath just as you rip back on my hair making me squeal again in pain. You flip us over and I try to turn my head as you press down your big covered breast over my face. My cheek pressed against the soft damp moss on the ground, the weight of your body pushing your stiff nipple into my cheek, your bunched up top and sports bra rubbing against my cheek. My scalp burning as i lay under you. Body slick with sweat, tears in my dark eyes as ya push down against me. Ya right thigh pressed against the side of my left thigh, i know i gotta do something and I swing my legs up around your left leg. Trying to point my toes up towards the midnight sky, my ankles crossing as i try to get my thighs around your upper thigh. My lil shorts riding up so high, showing off the bottoms of my booty cheeks and cameltoeing my lil kitty painfully. My left thigh pressing up against your warm kitty as i try to squeeze ya thigh so hard, hoping to cut off the blood flow to the bottom of it with my thighs. My hands slapping at your bare back, smacking it then sliding up to try and grab your dark hair near the roots and yank back hard on your silky dark hair.

I figured this would be a battle but i never thought this sexy Polish girl could match me in wrestling! Every move i do she has a counter for, her body so strong and yet so sexy. Her tough resilient spirit and incredible wrestling skill creating conflicting and confusing emotions inside me. Part of me hates you, wants to hurt you and break you and humiliate you but theres a growing part of me thats starting to respect your ability, your toughness and even starting to enjoy the feel of your curvy amazing body as it slides and grinds and wrestles with my own. everything gone now but you and me. My focus entirely on you, the sounds of the other girls faded out to nothing, just the warm night air and my beautiful rival in my little world right now yt

Ewa Sonnet: We roll over, and I get atop of you, well, barely... it's not like being on top of the other has helped either of us much so far..... I can feel the very wet patch, and stain formed at the front of my khaki shorts, and I feel kinda GLAD that I have my hips pressed against your body now, to conceal it... Or I would not hear the END of it from Emmy and Mish.... Kim seems to be on the same wavelength though, biting her bottom lip and glaring at us, and how our bodies are just rubbing and grinding, and she mutters; ".... not fair... so not fucking fair..." Emily turns to her and exclaims; "WHAT???" -- "... nuthing..." Kim blushes and mutters back, glaring with clear JEALOUSY at me, clearly wishing she was the one tangled with you right now. But even as I get on top and PUSH my left tit down on your face, prompting Laurie to say with a smirk; "Now THAT's a smother, lol!!" Jonica leans to her and whispers; "Don't be too excited you dimwit, if Noodle leaves to that bowl of Borscht, we lose our GPS!!" -- Mish snaps back; "SHE'S FROM POLAND!!!" But then she turns to Emily; "Borscht is Russian, right??" to which she gets a shoulder shrug from the tall Aussie... "Who cares... JUST BEAT HER ASS ALREADY, IT'S CHILLY OUT HERE!!"

And well, chilly it is... You and I should know, with our diamond-hard nipples poking at the other's flesh through our sport bras.... But I gasp suddenly feeling your legs tossing up in the air, locking in a 'strangle' lock on my left thigh; "AWWWWHHH!!" The pressure is INSANE... And the muscles of your legs feel like steel cords as they begin to crush my leg... "... fuck fuck fuck!!" I gasp, as you YANK My head back by the hair, and I yelp; "BITCH!!!" My tears rolling down my face... Breathing hard.... I am FORCED to stare at the mocking faces of the six other girls, and I know that I have more than just my ass on the line... My pride is too...So I shut my eye and I slide my left arm down, slipping it under your chin, bringing my forearm to the front of your throat... My right hand reaching down, sneaking my fingers inside the cup of your sports bra, and thank GOD there is a lot of room in there (HA!!) feeling for that stiff head inside it, and I grab your nipple giving it a hard PINCHHHH... My left forearm PUSHING down on your windpipe, trying to use my weight to to press down, and continue to work on your throat and breathing, just in another, desperate way... "LOOK!! She's choking her!! HAHAHA Imagine if she passes out to a choke hold... AGAIN!!!" Laurie bursts out laughing!! otu

I hear your loud scream as i rip back on your dark hair forcing ya to look up at the girls standing around watching our intense duel. My thighs squeezing your thigh hard, flexing around it, cutting off the blood flow to ya lower leg as you scream. Your breast lifts up a bit off my face, not too far but enough to let me wiggle my head a bit. "Does it hurt bitch??? Imma rip all that ugly skanky Russian hair out!!!" I hiss, staring up at ya, from down below when I feel ya hand slip down my chest. "hey what do ya think ya d---OWWW----ACKKKKK!!!!" ya finger grabs my stiff dark thick nipple and pinches it hard and i scream in pain but my scream is cut off as ya arm pushes down on my throat choking me once again!! I hear Laurie's snotty lil joke about me getting choked out again and i blush but ya can't tell cause my cheeks are already so red  from the pain and exertion of the match. I squeeze ya thigh hard, trying to breathe, my nipple on fire as you pinch it hard. I have to do something,

"Come on Ami....dont let her beat you!!" I hear Kims voice nearby and it makes me tingle a bit. My vision starting to swim, seeing spots from ya mean choke, Ya sweat slick bod above me, big heavy breasts heaving in my face. I have to get free, i have to stop the burning pain in my nipple even as it takes a backseat to the lack of air from ya choke. I let go of ya hair with my left hand, grabbing at ya wrist, trying to tug ya hand out of my sports bra and off my nipple. My right hand sliding up and once again i try to jam my thumb into ya armpit to try and make ya let go of the mean choke hold, knowing a few more seconds of this and i won't have any fight left in me yt

Ewa Sonnet: I hear the verbal jab by your short, stubby friend, and I just glare down at you, hissing through my clenched teeth; "Is that right BITCH?? Did someone choke you out before?? Is that your thing?? Are you into fucking asphyxiation or something you sick FUCK??" -- I screech out at you, and I push harder with my forearm on your neck, cutting your air passage, just as you are cutting blood down my leg, the pressure your limbs are applying is starting to make my leg go numb.... My right leg curling back, and I try to hook my ankles together, to *counter* pressure on your other thigh, but my left leg is already weakened, and I can't put enough pressure..

"ACckkkkkk!! My cry snaps up into the night when your nasty thumb nail JABS *AGAIN* into my armpit, and I cry out in pain, pulling my arm back, my nerve ends feel like they were hooked to a car battery, as my arm snaps shut in pain, and I almost collapse fully into you; "FUCKK!!!" Your left arm taking the chance to grab my wrist... "BITCH!!! I HATE YOU!!" I cry out in rage and frustration.... My tears streaming down... Everytime I feel I have had this bitch, you fucking find a way to send me back to the drawing board...."Woooowww..... Look how hard Ami is fighting... She's amazing... They must be equally strong...." -- Kim moans out, with her starry-eyes....... "... or equally weak..." Emily mocks back, prompting Mish to chuckle and raise her hand in a high five... Emily looks at her, one eyebrow hooked, then brings her hand up and swats it down, in a 'low five' motion.... In a little jab at Mish for the height differential.... The feisty brunette's face turns red; "Fucking Giraffe, I'm going to sit on your neck one day." -- she mumbles....But on the ground I start to feel that I have to do something fast, our legs neutralized in the double grapevine, that you are winning clearly, you had my right wrist trapped, and my left arm is on the defensive with your thumb nail burrowing into it... And I know I need to stop that pain first, so I tilt my head in, pushing my face into your right shoulder, and I take a big BITE on your right shoulder muscle, hoping to weaken your attack on my armpit, so I can use my left arm to reach up and snatch at your wrist and pin it down. otu

My thumbnail digs into ya armpit once again and once again i get to hear your scream of agony. Ya arm slides off my throat finally and I cough and choke as finally i get some air. Panting as my left hand struggles with your right trying to keep it pinned down. My thighs flexing around your thigh, blushing a bit as my warm cameltoed kitty slides against your silky thigh. My cheeks flush as my stiff dark nipple springs into view as ya hand slips off my nipple finally but my perky breast spills out of my lil sports bra and tank top. "Omg you dirty slut!!! get off my boo-----OWWWWWWW NO BITING!!!!" I shriek as I feel your warm breath and soft lips press against my shoulder muscle, it feels  good at first, making my whole body tingle at the sensation when your teeth suddenly dig in. My eyes open wide in shock, my whole body freezing from the pain and shock in my shoulder. My thumb slips out of your armpit and you're waiting to grab my wrist before I can grab for your silky hair. I squeal and squirm. "OMG she's biting me!!!!" I squeal, letting go of your hand to try and grab your hair and pull those teeth away from my shoulder. Through the pain, a strange part of me enjoys the sensation, the soft warm lips on my skin, warm breath teasing me. Your rough tongue sliding against my sweat slick skin and your strong sharp teeth digging into my skin, not hard enough to break skin but enough to hurt and yet give me an animalistic feeling of pleasure that makes me tingle deep inside.

"Hey wtf??? She's biting her!! thats not cool!!" Sadie yells as she starts toward our writhing bodies but Emily and Mish step in front. "Hold on there lil girl, its a fight, nobody said anything about rules!" Emily says with her hands on her hips. Kim and Laurie and Jonica walk up, eyeing the two girls up and down, Kim glancing from me to Emily and Mish then back down again. "She'd better not seriously hurt her or there will be hell to pay!" Jonica says in her sexy southern drawl, Laurie glaring at Emily, Mish and Sadie staring each other down. The whole night air electric with the tension in the lil campfire circle yt

Ewa Sonnet: My teeth just burrow into your flesh, and there is really nothing there but skin and muscle... You're in such a freaking amazing shape, and even as I bite you, hearing you scream, the taste of your sweat on my lips is turning me even MORE on.... "MMMMPPPHHHH!!!" A moan leaves my throat, partially in relief for the piercing pain in my armpit to fade, and partially because of the extreme arousal that I am experiencing now with your left stiff nipple poking at my upper chest, just between my sports bra and rolled up tank top..... Our legs still locked, but I can feel them weakening a bit....

My left hand snatching your wrist, you let go of my right wrist and grab my hair PULLING back.."AWWHHH!!" I moan in pain, and I release the bite almost immediately, I didn't really want to hold it anyways, I just wanted to break your nasty thumb nail attack on my armpit, and I send my right arm down, and around the back of your head, just like you did to me at the VERY start, but instead of using both arms I use ONE, curling it back up, my fingers stretching to my own left shoulder, and I wince, pulling UP hard, while trying to slither up just few inches, hoping the sweat on our thighs would allow us, and KNOWING that right now, I'm dragging that massive stain on the front of my khakis up and against your exposed tummy...FUCK... What a day to waer light-colored pants... I'm not going to hear the end of this when we are done.... I sob, and I PUSH my chest down, while trying to lock my right fingers on my left shoulder and pull your head UP, cradling it between my bicep and forearm, to shove your face into my cleavage.... My left arm PUSHING down on your right wrist, and trying to pin it to the moist ground; "Fucking.... tough.... BITCH..." My body arching, hoping I can lock my fingers and the smother on you.... otu

lilfightingcutie2: I'm so tired, every part of me aching and hurting, out of breath, my body slick with sweat from the intense struggle. Im glad i wore dark green shorts so the wet sport from my kitty isn't so visible. I pull back on your hair and finally your teeth slip out of my shoulder and your arm slips around my head. I gasp as ya pull up, ya thigh sliding up between my sweat slick thighs, the strain of squeezing as hard as i can taking its toll and my grip isn't as tight as it was which allows ya leg to slide up. I can't help but moan a lil as it slowly slides against my soaked lil kitty, making me squirm and as ya arm slips farther around my head I try to turn my face but its too late. Those big pillowy breasts push forward to envelop my nose and mouth and then my cheeks, Forcing my face deep into your sweat slick cleavage. ya grab my free hand and pin it to the ground, trapping it there as i squirm weakly under you.

"Come on Ami!! you can get free! You can do it!" I hear Kim cheer for me and I use my grip on your hair to tug up but theres not much to it. The constant chokes and smothers taking their toll, my body's depleted, drained, exhausted. I want to fight back, every fiber of my being screaming at me to do something, anything to get free. I can't lose like this! not in front of my friends!! I have to do something. I have to get free!! but no matter how much i want to get free, how hard my heart screams at me to get loose, my body betrays me. My legs kick and slide on the soft moss, searching for purchase, something to push against for leverage but finding nothing but soft moss, heels digging furrows in the velvety surface, until finally my feet start to slow and my grip on your hair loosens until finally my hand drops to the soft ground and I go limp under you. My vision fading to black, my thoughts fading away until theres nothing but darkness yt

Ewa Sonnet: I gasp and struggle..... I'm breathing hard.... Panting actually... I pin your arm down, but you pull my hair HARD, and I yelp, allowing you half an inch room to breathe.... I PULL harder on your head, hugging it tightly to my bosom, to feel you BUCK up and bridge your hips... I slide my legs outwards, and push them out in a straddle, only to have your right arm push up off the floor... I'm playing a feverish game of whack-A-mole with you, fighting you on every fucking front... And I feel that I'm losing it... But... I soon realize, that that it was you who was indeed losing it.... Despite your feverish fighting, your struggles begin to fade down....Your thrashing weakens, your feet thumping on the grass become less audible, your hips can no longer thrust me up... And your left wrist remains planted down longer... Your hot breath, that has churned my chest begins to get erratic, and then, you just slump and get loose in my grip...

"GOD DAMN IT AMI!!!" Jonica yells and spins, Sadie KICKS an empty can of ice tea across the camp, while Laurie snaps out a loud laugh; "HOLY CRAP!! SHE GOT CHOKED OUT AGAIN!!! This girl has some serious breathing problems!!" But even at this moment, I don't fucking loosen up, I know the difference between a 'friendly match', and a 'hostile takeover', and right now, despite my weariness, my exhaustion, and that my right leg is almost numb, I need to act, and LOOK tough.... We still need the GPS and the LAST thing we need is for one of your friends to step up for another scuffle, that we may or may not win... I need to play the numbers game and make your friends realize that it's 4 vs 3 now... Oh fuck!! Kim!! Ah well, let's hope they don't count her on your side!! I quickly push up, releasing your head and letting it slide down to the floor, and I creep up your body, dragging my crotch, and trying hard to keep it covered, as my hands pull your wrists UP and over your head, Sliding my butt over your tits, feeling your bare one poking at my practically exposed butt cheeks as I sit on the top of your chest, sliding down until my crotch is on your neck, and your chin's point is pressed against my wet short's front.... My shins and knees pinning your arms down.... I breathe hard, and stare down at your pretty, unconscious face.... I then yell without turning; "KIM... GO GET THE GPS!!!"

But I don't hear her moving, I turn my head; "KIM.. I SAID GO GET THE FUCKING GPS!!!".. Emily reaching for her, grabbing her by the neck and shoves her to the tent; swinging a leg behind her to smack her foot against her tiny Asian butt; "You heard her bitch!!" Laurie, Sadie, and Jonica take a step forwards, but Emily and Mish step fast, and as Kim scurries to the tent, they freeze, seeing the numbers NOT in their favor, neither the sheer size game even.... Kim crawls back, looking mopey, and holding the GPS, and I snatch it from her grip, and then look down at your face, and I tart to lightly slap your face; "Hey.. YOU.. WAKE UP!!" I breathe hard, waiting until your eyes flutter open and I shake the GPS over your head; "Remember this??? I'm taking it bitch.. Now... I want you to say; Thank you Ewa for being so nice, and taking my GPS.. It's yours..." And I reach around, and with my free hand I PINCH your left nipple sharply... otu

lilfightingcutie2: My eyelids flutter as i start to wake...groaning softly, shaking my head a bit, gasping as a sharp pain in my nipple stabs through my mind. "owwww!!" I squeal. "omg what happened??? whats going on??" I groan. Staring up between your thighs, between those big almost bare breasts as you shake the GPS in my face. "Ugh get off me!!!!" I squeal, my eyes widening as my memory floods back and my cheeks flush pink. "Get off me!!! Thats my GPS!! Give it back!!!" I whine, peeking over, seeing beautiful Kim standing there looking sad and scared at me, Emily and Mish  smirking and staring down Laurie Jonica and Sadie. I squirm a bit, but your warm wet kitty pressing against my neck as ya straddle me. I bite my lower lip, every part of me wanting to scream out "FUCK YOU!!!!" and try for round 2 but i know thats a battle i can't win and besides i see my friends and i know if i try to keep fighting this will turn into a brawl.

A brawl we most likely wouldn't win. "Fine whatever, take the stupid thing we don't even really need it. Its just in case. We're not idiots who go hiking without knowing anything about the woods and how to tell directions! Sides i know the trail. So take the stupid thing, get off me and get the fuck out of here!!!" I hiss up at you. Breathing hard, knowing im in such a bad spot and its probably the wrong thing to do but i just can't degrade myself like you want me to. Sadie looks over with surprise as she hears me tell you to take the GPS. "Uh Ami are you sure??? I mean its yours" She says and Laurie gives her a lil elbow to the side. "Oww! ok ok just take the thing and get out of here! Leave us alone!" Sadie says yt

Ewa Sonnet: My eyes narrow, part of me relieved that this is winding down, but part of me is PISSED OFF at your defiance.... Seriously, how fucking STUPID is this bitch?? "Did I fucking cause some brain damage to you when I SMOTHERED YOU OUT??" -- I hear Laurie chuckle; "... I think it was too late for that, damage has been already done..." But Sadie kicks her in the chin; "AWWW!!" -- I ignore them, and I PINCH your nipple harder, twisting it; "Do I look like a fucking THIEF to you?? I won't take the GPS unless you... INSIST that I take it.. In fact... I won't take it until you BEG me to take it, AMY..." -- I cry out your name wrong just to piss you off  

"COME ON EWA!! THAT'S FUCKING ENOUGH..." I hear the voice coming from my right, as Kim protests, and I just have HAD it with her, so I SWING my arm holding the GPS hard and SMACK it into her baby-maker!! "AWWWHHH!!" She moans and collapses down next to us; "SHUT UP KIM OR I WILL MAKE YOUR OTHER EYE GO BLACK!!" I then turn to you and hiss; "Come on AMY.... Beg the nice POLISH lady to take the GPS...." --- "... awwhhhhhh.. her name is AHHHH-MMEEE you bitch..." -- Kim moans out; and if I was not worried about breaking the GPS, I would have flung it at her head... otu

I shriek as ya pinch and twist hard on my nipple, my legs kicking at the ground. "OMG stop it!!! ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!!!" I squeal and I see ya smack poor Kim. "OMG YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! You touch her again and i'll tear you apart!!!" I snarl from under ya, tired and sore my nipple hurting bad, Theres tears in my eyes and the flare of anger at seeing Kim hit dies down replaced by the pain in my nipple. "Ok ok fine you Russian bitch....Please take the stupid GPS so you can go on your merry fucking way!!!!!" I hiss up at you. my eyes narrowed in anger. "you can have it, i dont really care, keep it forever but you'd better let me go and you'd better leave Kim alone! She didn't do anything to you!" Breathing hard as ya sit on top of me, defiant and angry but too exhausted to do anything, the warm wet spot on your crotch rubbing against my neck and upper chest, your curvy perfect booty pressing down on me. Your silky strong thighs framing my face as the other girls watch on yt

Ewa Sonnet: I breathe hard, smirking and watching your face turn RED, the mixture of emotions; pain vs anger... frustration and eagerness for this to stop... all showing themselves SO clearly in your conflicting words... But I know I won't get any better than this, so I give your nipple one final PINNNCCHHHH a LONG one, and I add a TWISSSTTT to it, laughing, before reaching down and giving your cheek few fast 'taps', little baby slaps, the type that will make you MAD cuz you can do nothing about them; "Oh thank you thank you AMY... It was SUCH a pleasure meeting you, and your SLUTTY friends... Even bigger pleasure kicking your ASS...." I then turn to Kim, who is still writhing and clutching her cxnt; "You know what... Since I'm such a nice girl, and I believe in fair trade... REALLY.... I do... I will trade you this GPS for that BITCH over there.... You can keep her... You two pathetic whiney losers belong together... Maybe she can tell you how another white girl kicked her sorry ASS last night, and put us in this mess to begin with!!" I then push up getting off you, and I stumble away... Holding the GPS high... Breathing hard... Emmy and Mish rush to me to support me and I feel amused that your friends don't seem to give a fuck about you, they just look at you with disappointment; "Damn it Kim...." One of them shakes her head and heads back to her tent..

The other two just puffing, exchanging worried looks, probably deciding for the last time if they will make a grab for the GPS, but they decide it won't work too well in their favor... We head to our tents and pack them in a rush, keeping an eye you bitches and we get up, it's still late, and I'm BEAT... But I know we can't spend the night here, I'm not a fan of being choked during our sleep... Mish grabs Kim's bag, and says; "Hey Kim, you're Korean, right?? You guys like BBQ'd shit, no?? And she opens the bag and dumps her shit into the bonfire!!! Emily shakes her head and helps me as I limp out...I can hear Kim screaming at Mish, who struts to us, laughing, skipping like a child... Grabbing my other arm, they both help me as I limp my way down the path... "Hey Ewa..." Mish asks with a cheeky voice.... "... yes??" I answer after a long pause... "Why are your shorts wet???" -- "........." --- I say nothing for few seconds, then I just say, annoyed; "Shut up Mish...."

The End.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 05:21:55 AM by lilfightingcutie2 »

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Mountaintop Mayhem Pt 2: Making New Friends. Ami vs Ewa S
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 05:54:40 AM »
Awesomesauce!!!!!! Cameltoeing my lil kitty is the name of my new all girl punk band!!!!

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 06:54:54 AM »
Thank ya Anna!!! so if anyones wondering this is a spinoff of a story i wrote. heres a link to it if ya wanna check it out to clear up some of the lil details and references in the match.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=33389.0

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 08:35:41 PM »
another MASTERPIECE!!!  You two are the best!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 08:52:35 PM »
You two should write stories again. well done on a great log
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kim19

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 01:08:27 AM »
Awesome job by Ami and Ewa once again, super well done, fun, brilliant, sexy..... you two are incredible..... but Mish is gonna pay for giving me that black eye...grrrrrrrrrrrr.......Ewa you are so much in trouble......

and Ami...... mmmm.....Ami.....mmmmmm
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:13:28 AM by Kim19 »

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 09:47:33 PM »
Finally got the time to read this log !! ~ Awesome job ,, and thanks for honoring me by being a part of it !! ~ Not a big fan of being the big bully jerk type ,, but you two will get punished for that !! ~ ~ J/K ,, loved your portrayal of me !!

~ Keep it up ladies ,, it's a blessing to this forum ,, and hope to see more of your work soon x x x

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 02:56:17 PM »
Gosh Emily, you were so great in this one!

I mean... Ewa was... no I mean.. the little cutie was... I mean.. oh well, everyone was great...again! :D

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 08:28:29 PM »
OK, so I had to read this twice.  Once when it first went up, and again today---because there are so many references  to ME in it!!

Kidding, kidding (kind of).  But this is truly a wonderful story created by two gifted writers.  Very fun to read, and frankly, I think you nailed all the characters spot on!  :)  Awesome job, girls.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Kim19

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 12:58:40 AM »
OK, so I had to read this twice.  Once when it first went up, and again today---because there are so many references  to ME in it!!

Kidding, kidding (kind of).  But this is truly a wonderful story created by two gifted writers.  Very fun to read, and frankly, I think you nailed all the characters spot on!  :)  Awesome job, girls.

What Mish?? " I think you nailed the characters spot on????" f.....f....f......f....... I mean Fudge.....

So clearly Ami nailed me spot on!!!! ;D. that I will agree

But Ewa???

(Seriously, it is a great story)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 03:40:25 AM »

What Mish?? " I think you nailed the characters spot on????" f.....f....f......f....... I mean Fudge.....

So clearly Ami nailed me spot on!!!! ;D. that I will agree

But Ewa???

(Seriously, it is a great story)

Kim Kim Kim.... I'm pretty sure I nailed the whiny pathetic horny leaky little spring roll that you are pretty well.... So.... why don't you go back licking.... you know what ;-)

(j/k love you :* )

Offline wendythewrecker

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 12:04:13 AM »
Damn that was hot as fuck!  :-*
NO YAHOO

Offline jaliciacat

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 06:37:10 PM »
Now that I am a member I can comment .... this was awesome! I followed all the action, it was funny, fast paced and kept my attention the whole time!
I am a “Mud Cricket”!!! Kinda, but without the blowing every man with a lifted truck... we’ll sort of... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mud+cricket

Rassilon

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 06:04:13 AM »
This was beyond amazing! Cant wait to read the spin off. Well done!!