News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs Anna Kooiman

• 4 Replies

Offline psubill

• God Member
Katy Perry vs Anna Kooiman
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:36:33 PM »
 Katy Perry ( 31 yrs old, 5'8- 130 lbs- 36D-25-36 ) is on the Fox and Friends show being interviewed by Anna Kooiman ( 31 yrs old, 5'9- 135 lbs- 38B-25-36 ). Katy is talking about her upcoming tour and she noticed that Anna was showing a lot of her sexy thick thighs as she crossed her legs. Not to be outdone, Katy crossed her sexy legs and showed more thigh than Anna. During a commercial break, Anna told Katy to pull her skirt down as no one out legs me on my show. Katy told Anna " if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen Bitch". Anna said, " I'll see you after the show and kick your ass Bitch! They met in Anna's dressing room after the show and all hell broke loose.....               Pictures would be appreciated. Thank you!                                                                                                               

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Katy Perry vs Anna Kooiman
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 05:28:38 PM »
Boo!  >:(
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:23:02 PM »
While I usually vote for Katy, this time she might be in for a beating. Anna is most likely too strong for her.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 01:03:49 PM »
Closes tomorrow but I don't seem able to vote? Why not?
I don't see why Anna should be stronger than Katy, she doesn't work bodily as hard as her and Katy is easily more athletic, I think she'd take her.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 01:00:57 AM »
I love the description of the silent thigh contest and how it brought on the final fight! Always good to have a story which leaves a scene on the mind of why they'd fight at all!  :)
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.