News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rita vs Carol

• 16 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Rita vs Carol
« on: February 01, 2016, 10:23:28 AM »
Rita vs Carol

Nobody really knew when the rivalry between Carolsingapore and Ritawrsl had started. The Chinese girl had enough rivals to make a long line and Rita had her share of friendnemies. The fact is that everybody knew they were going to clash sooner or later. And it happened a night at the Club bar.

They had drank a good amount and, suddenly, they were in front of each other. “Hey, Asian bitch!”, Rita seemed in an aggressive mood. Carol smiled sweetly and said: “Hello, New York slut. Need something?”. Rita wanted to continue with her bullying. “What I would need is to stop seeing your Chinese face here”, she screamed. In her soft tone, always with the smile in her lips, the oriental woman said: “Very easy, get you ass out of here and you won’t see me”. “It is you who has to leave, bitch!”, screamed an enraged Rita. “No way, slut, I am enjoying it with my friends here, no way I am leaving”, said Carol. Rita lifted a hand but a Security lady grabbed her wrist and said with authority, “Not the place to do it. Please leave”. Rita was aggressive and strong, but everybody respected the big woman in Security duty. The Long Islander left with a friend, while Carol continued drinking and having fun with her friends.

Rita was enraged and had a lot of patience. Inside her car, parked close to the beach exit, she started patting with her friend, an attractive and busty redhead called Jen, but without separating her eyes from the Club door.

Almost one hour later, Carol and her friend Lisa appeared. Rita and Jen got out of the car and, in the moment when the Chinese woman and Lisa, an also busty brunette, were going to enter Lisa’s car. Rita Jen. “In the beach there are not Guards to interfere, are they?”, Rita hissed. “No, there aren’t”, a serene Carol answered. Jen and Lisa looked at each other and sighed, because they knew that instead of a sex night with their respective friends, they were going to be witness of a battle that none of them knew how was going to end.

The four walked to the edge of the beach, where the waves died and wetted the sand. Then Rita said: “If you are woman enough, we can fight naked, no need to ruin our dresses”. “I agree, besides body to body is the best way to see who is the better woman”. “I am evidently, and I will destroy you, bitch”, Rita said while starting to undress. Carol didn’t answer, just started also to get naked. Rita gave her garments to Jen and Carol gave them to Lisa. Both girls sat on the sand, side by side, and put the garments over their purses. The girls were looking at their friends, admiring the bodies they had expected to fuck that night.

Carol was slower, and the American didn’t give Carol the opportunity to prepare. The Chinese woman was still giving her lace panties to her friend when Rita behind her, kneed her kidneys, grabbed her in a neck lock from behind and started punching her back viciously. Carol screamed and tried to get rid of Rita’s lock. She managed to send a brutal elbow to her opponent belly, Rita lost her breath and Carol elbowed her again. Rita got on her knees, her hands on her belly and the Chinese woman waited for her to recover. When she did, she said: “I am not a treacherous bitch like you, fight like a woman”. Rita shrugged and attacked. They got in a tight embrace, their big tits mashed, their nails clawing on their backs and their legs opened for balance. They wandered around the sand, until Rita got Carol in a head lock and started punching her belly hard. Carol was receiving a hard beating, until she managed to hit Rita on her chin with her forehead. The American fell to her knees stunned and then the Chinese grabbed her from behind and started punching her like Rita had done before to her. It was Rita’s turn to scream until she managed to launch an elbow between Carol’s legs, hitting her right on her pussy. The Singapore girl screamed and got on her knees with her hands on her crotch.

It was the same scene but in reverse. Except that Rita didn’t wait for Carol to recover. She started to punch Carol’s exposed tits, until she was on the sand on her back with tears in her eyes. Only then Rita stopped and waited for her to recover.

Carol stood up hurt and a little humiliated. She felt that for the second time, Rita has been unfair. She was fiery when she launched herself on Rita, got her on the belly with her head and sent her stumbling almost in the water.
Carol followed her and they fell tangled in the cool water. For a time they appeared and disappeared in the water, until Rita got Carol by her hair and pulled her out on the wet sand. They rolled over, punching and screaming, biting and using their legs to hurt the other with little efficiency. In spite of the nice breeze they were already sweating and their smells were also evidence that their fight had both aroused.

After almost 30 minutes of brutal fight, they were undoubtedly tired and their punches were not as hard and efficient. They started squeezing their tits and clawing their nails painfully. They had their bodies with marks of the punches and soon added marks of their nails. They were groaning like animals and they didn’t even realize that their friends were kissing and fingering each other, totally absents of the furious fight a few meters from them.

The fighters separated to recover their breaths and they attacked again. They rolled to the wet sand area, where the water caressed their bodies and that seemed to recover their strength. Body to body, tits to tits and crotch to crotch, they rolled and punched with renovated energy. A fortunate punch of Carol on Rita’s chin, got the American almost KO. The Chinese fighter straddled her, started slapping her face hard and Rita, almost fainted, screamed: “Stop, slut! You win!!!”.

“See, bitch? You should not have messed with me”. Carol sat on Rita’s belly, started squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples until tears appeared in her eyes. Then, she pushed two fingers in her exposed pussy and started fucking her hard. When Rita tried to grab her hands, Carol slapped her on her cheeks. “Stop bitch! You are mine now. Or was not this what you wanted to do with me? Then, be fair for once”.

She leaned over and kissed Rita hard and deep. Their sweaty bodies rubbed and legs tangled. Their kiss was long and deep. They ground their cxnts hard and Rita came first. “See Rita? This is better than mauling each other but even in this I am better”. The Chinese fighter mounted Rita’s face and ground her hot cxnt until she finally came copiously in her mouth.

It was evident that Rita was not happy and she said: “This is a round, not all the war”. Carol smiled. “It will be my pleasure, maybe next time the fight will be of a different nature”.

They got dressed and went to the respective cars with their sexy friends, who kissed deep before separating.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Rita vs Carol
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:39:35 AM »
Nice!!!!     Short and sweet!!  :-)

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:31:09 AM »
Very good story MAURA. This would probably happen irl too as Rita is a weak bitch I bet!!!!!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 08:34:45 AM »
Mmmm a wonderful setting for a fight, the beach in the dark. So hot the way they ended. Tell us more about the friends.
I'm so looking forward to visiting the club myself
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 08:37:18 PM »
Oooh, sexy & hot!  :P :-* ;)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 09:33:29 PM »
Bravo Carol.

You are a real little spitfire and you have the stamina to outlast and out fuck most of the women I know here.

Maybe it has something to do with the climate in Singapore.

Alas dear Rita it was not your day, but you live to fuck and fight another day.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 12:31:58 AM »
Firstly Thank you thank you thank you Maura for this lovely story, I shall treasure it, loved they way you captured the emotions and playing one off the other and specially the ending

Rita is an awesome opponent and this wont be the last of it , I love taking her on no matter I win or lose the rivalry has just begun...

Thank you again Maura

Thank you Toni for the kind words
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 01:30:56 PM »
Maura asked me to comment and only because of our friendship am I doing it....

As usual Maura captures the spirit about what drives women to confront people they see as rivals, physically. Its amazing, with this many people posting comments, so many remain totally clueless.

The next step, of course, is the actual confrontation. Maura very well describes Carol's thoughts on the fight being fair. Well its a real life scene about 2 passionate rivals, that's what a catfight is. If you want to defeat your rival, you have to overcome that, which Carol did. I also like the way Maura wrote the action. she didn't get bogged down with move and counter move, she brilliantly mixed in enough action, and how the combatants were reacting to each other. Furthermore, it was very insightful, that this had gone on a half an hour. They broke to rest, but their fighting spirit did not. The need to be victorious was the ultimate goal and Maura described that about as best one could.

The fight ending with a lucky punch is brilliant. Nobody would believe after this long and close of a fight, one could come out on top. The fight naturally ends sexually and in a way that is almost too perfect!!!!!

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 06:50:23 PM »
I had the pleasure of reading this story  earlier.   Afterwards I chatted with Maura  to tell her  how  good it is.   I've known    Rita, and carol for sometime now  and I am not surprised one bit  on how they went after each other.   Maura keep up the good work,  stories like this  are what makes this section  fun.   Looking forward to reading more. 
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline ritawrsl

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 05:38:10 PM »
Ok..so I lost..big deal....Carol is a very worthy opponent and this will NOT be our last "party". She takes as well as she gives. I am so glad that Maura and Toni have included me in this exclusive club, AND i am more than willing to wrestle with ANY BITCH who thinks they are woman enough to handle me  :P BRING IT BITCHES!!   Rita

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 12:12:03 PM »
Thanks Michelle for your words... Thanks Lauren for your help...
and thanks all the comments... Both Rita and Carol are great-...

Online Jane_fites

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 04:17:44 PM »
I was one of those friends watching, Trudy.... I was in Carol's party that night. Frankly the whole thing was Rita's fault. The b*tch just had too much to drink and got out of control. She was waiting for us and just ran out of the dark and jumped Carol. But once Carol got her down I think Rita started to like it..... Some of the rest of us did too....

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 06:00:36 PM »
Jane.....I should have figured a cock sucking, skank whore, slut like yourself would not be far from the action. What surprises me most is that you had your face out of someones infection ridden snatch long enough to look around the room. While you were out on the beach did you take time to wash the cum and chiggers from that twat of yours?
   Only kidding hun, love ya...call me.   :-*
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Online Jane_fites

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 08:34:04 PM »
My goodness Trudy!!! You are in quite the mood aren't you? Perhaps you had a few too many that night as well.

But I do hope you decide to visit the club. I'd be soooooo very happy to show you all the nooks and crannies... up close and personal.

As you of all b*tches should know, showing off and putting b*tches down is my specialty. Remember? Oh... I'm sure you do. That would explain sooooo much...

Just teasin....

:o

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 02:07:23 PM »
Jane,

It really is about time that you were brought in front Of Maura and me for some disciplining.

All this slagging off is going too far, specially when directed at one of our newest members, Trudy.

Be careful and be warned, or we will throw you back into the pit with those other big blonde bimbos, Jan, Joan and Nora.

Now that's a spectacle that all the bitches would love to see.