News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

meryll streep v goldie hawn- story as told to kate hudson by her mother goldie

• 5 Replies

Offline al2468

• God Member
photos- story will follow

Offline gene smith

• God Member
I hope it's good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline al2468

• God Member
Kate Hudson had gotten into a bit of an argument with Mammi Gaumer, Meryl Streep's daughter, at a party.  As things escalated Mammi blurted out, " Keep it up bitch and I'll kick your skinny ass just like my mother did to your mother 25 years ago." The astonished Kate replied, "What are you talking about." " You really don't know do you."  "Our mothers got into a legendary catfight back in 1992.  My mom kicked the crap out of your mom and humiliated her in front of 200 people. Ask her about it. In fact, Mom still has the TROPHY from the fight, she showed it to me. If you still want a piece of me after you talk to her give me a call. I'll do the same to you."  Kate said," I will ask her, and I will be calling you to fight." The curious Kate confronted her mother Goldie Hawn. " What happened between you and Meryl Streep 25 years ago?" Her whore daughter said that Meryl kicked your ass. Goldie told Kate to sit down.  " It was the most humiliating night of my life." THE FOLLOWING IS THE STORY OF THAT DAY AS TOLD TO KATE BY HER MOTHER:
Meryl and I were friends, we had just completed a picture together- DEATH BECOMES HER- , it was fun picture and we became good friends.  We were at a big party at this huge country estate. Well over 200 people. Meryl and I were laughing and drinking, the liquor was flowing like water. The party started in the early afternoon, and after a couple of hours Meryl and I had a great deal to drink.  We both were basking in all the attention we were getting from the men and women there when the inevitable happened. There were a few scenes in the movie where Meryl and I had on screen altercations. "Who would have won if the director would have let you fight it out for real?, one guest asked."  Meryl and I glanced at each other and we both let out a nervous laugh.  The crowd sensed a bit of a challenge here and continued to egg us on.  " I bet you could take her Goldie." " Hell no my money would be on Meryl." They wanted us to fight. As the guests kept it up, I finally said, "You know I would win, Meryl." "In your dreams bitch, I'd wipe the floor with you." The crowd had gotten what it wanted. Neither of us could now back down without losing face. "Do it now", Go for it girls," "We want to see who the better woman is." Meryl and I gave each other a hate look as we stripped down to our bras and panties. We were going to fight right there in front of 200 people. I must admit, I was a bit turned on, and loved the attention. I'm sure Meryl did also. We approached each other to the cheers of the crowd, we extended our hands, locked fingers and the fight was on.  I had the early advantage as I threw Meryl to the ground, got on top and promptly ripped her bra off. We began to roll around the grass scratching and slapping, she ripped my bra off as we continued the fight. You must remember that back then most woman did not shave or manicure their pussies. As we continued to fight our pussy hair was beginning to become visible as it peeked out of the corners of our panties.  This did not go unnoticed by the men and women who now started to urge us to attack the others pussy. " Rip her cxnt hair out." Snatch her pussy bald," Meryl and I had become like two wild animals fueled by the cheering crowd. At this point we had one objective, to completely destroy the other.  We had lost all sense of reason. In fact we probably would have fought to the death, or with weapons if the crowd had wanted it. We were like two gladiators in the Roman Arena fighting for their entertainment. We rolled away from each other, sweating and panting both happy to catch our breath. The crowd continued with their remarks. "Take your panties off," Lets see who has the nicer pussy." "Finish it pussy to pussy." We obliged, like I said, we would have done anything the crowd wanted, that's how much the blood lust had taken over. We faced each other completely nude. We charged each other, punching, scratching and  clawing  at any part of the others body we could.  I was getting the best of her when I made a fatal mistake. I responded to the crowds encouragement to go for her crotch, when I did I left myself wide open to a lucky punch from that bitch that caught me flush in the nose. Blood gushed out of my nose as I dropped to ground.  She was on me like a cat. She grabbed my hair and started to pound my head into the ground for about 15 seconds before the men pulled her off. I was done. The fight had lasted about 20 minutes." Wow, Mom  ", Kate said.
Mammi said something about a trophy, what was the trophy.? This is the humiliating part. Someone thought that as a trophy Meryl should take a hair trimmer to my pussy, clip my bush down to stubble and keep my cxnt hair as a trophy of her victory.  I understand she still has my pussy hair in a glass bottle after all these years. Kate was flabbergasted and upset. " Mom I'm going to do the same to Meryl's skank daughter. I'll get your revenge."

Offline al2468

• God Member
a few more photos

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
GO Gaumer!

I can see matching glass bottles in the Streep family trophy case. Better yet, make them into bases for lamps and make sure they're in the living room at every party. Knowing Hollywood parties, someone will ask, "What's that in the lamp base?"

And off goes Meryl and Mammi telling their stories. That's why those kinds of fights are so humiliating, cause once the story gets out, it just keeps getting better and better with every re-telling and re-re-telling and so forth.

Next thing you know, your family embarrassment ends up on some Internet board someplace....

Offline al2468

• God Member
Kate Hudson challenges Mami Gummer- photos