News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lesbian Sister's revenge: Macho-man Einar vs Skadi & Yolanda

• 1 Replies

Offline muarijun

« on: February 05, 2016, 12:01:06 AM »

Einar open the door to discover his sultry sister, Skadi, tribbing furiously with a lovely mulatto women.

"What the hell is happened here?"

“Hi, bro! I’m celebrating my 22th birthday sexfighting your fiancé, Yolanda!”

“MY Fiancé? What do you mean?

“I mean you go to wed mi lezzie girlfriend Yolanda.”

“Listen me you crazy bitch. I go to married anyone, specially a half cast sow like your new slut.”

“Listen you to me, you bastard, exactly ten years ago you beat me senseless, rape me and pop my cherry four times in one day.”

"What's the matter? I was horny and you were available.”

“I was your younger sister!!!”

“A sister is a woman and a woman is only a cxnt. The cxnts are made for fucking”.

“This cxnt is ready to smash you to pulp. Then years ago, I vowed to destroy you in the worst way possible”.

“Ohh! I’m trembling! Do you remember we have fought countless times the last ten years and you NEVER had won?”

“I remember you had rape me 22 times the first year, 28 times the second year, 37 times the third year, 48 times the fourth year, 51 times the fifth year, 58 times the sixth year, 54 times the seventh year, 62 times the eight year, 69 times the ninth year and 21 times only the last year, because I go to Berkeley. Now, I go to have my revenge. Today is the day I go to turn the tables and you go to become my slave forever”.

“Oh yea? You and what army? I concede the first year I can clobber you in less than five minutes, but the last year you can fight back almost one hour before I can spread your legs and fuck you senseless again, but you are yet a cxnt, and all the cxnts are weak”.

“Your sister is weak no more” said Yolanda. “I had teach her how to fight and how to tame macho. She had the spirit, the stamina and the endurance. She only needed to improve her skills and discover her female power inside her. I go to finger myself looking how your sister smash you, tame you and rape you. Do you smile? Bad idea. Today you go to fall.

To be continued

Are you interested to read more?

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
Re: Lesbian Sister's revenge: Macho-man Einar vs Skadi & Yolanda
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 02:10:57 AM »
Speaking just for myself , of course. I read your work before. Its nice to see you back.