News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

battle of the brunettes

• 27 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
battle of the brunettes
« on: February 05, 2016, 10:20:18 PM »
hello everyone  and so happy to announce the return of the brunette tournament..for the first time in a couple of years.

some well known members  have participated  and won this poll in past years.

this year a nice mix of 8 ladies  will battle for the brunette crown :)

they are some ladies  making their first ever appearance in a poll fight
and a few ladies making their first  appearance in a poll  in quiet some time
along  with some well known fcf members.

this year a bit of a twist...they will be two separate group fights
4 ladies in each group...two rounds each...

fcf members will have 4 votes this round...pease select 1 lady from each match
as always  comments  are always  encouraged.

ladies  each fight {scene} and style is your choices..participation is encouraged
in case of a tie in votes..participation can be used as a tie breaker.

so let's meet the ladies. group-1

catyvanya {1st picture}   5'6   128

stronglucy84{2nd picture} 5'4  117

panthercat {3rd picture} {5'3 118]

voodoo girl {4th picture} {5'4 110}

group-2

thai doll {4'3  65}

petitesela {5'3  85}

fawnL     {5'3  105}

lacey       {5'2   98}
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 11:03:56 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: battle of the brunettes
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 10:27:27 PM »
group-2

thai doll {1st picture]

petitesela  {2nd picture}

fawnl  {3rd picture}

lacey  {4th picture]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:30:42 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 11:16:55 PM »
wow...such beautiful girls....hard to decide and pick only 4 !!  ;D ;D

Online DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 11:40:16 PM »
FawnL the queen

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 11:41:13 PM »
Great setup Lexi, thanks for planning this!!

Oh Sela, I think we both know how this is going to go. I may be shorter than you, but pound for pound I am stronger. Your skinny little body is no match for mine, you really are out of your depth now and there's nobody coming to help you.

I'm going to enjoy taking you apart!

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 11:47:51 PM »

Oh Sela, I think we both know how this is going to go. I may be shorter than you, but pound for pound I am stronger. Your skinny little body is no match for mine, you really are out of your depth now and there's nobody coming to help you.

..and may be we could fight on the next stage...!!  ;D ;D

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 11:52:05 PM »

..and may be we could fight on the next stage...!!  ;D ;D
Yes, then I can defeat you and become champion!  ;D

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 11:55:13 PM »
Yes, then I can defeat you and become champion!  ;D

do go so fast, speedy....next stage would be the semi-final...

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 12:19:56 AM »

I dont need anyone's help to take you out.

Kicking off my boots, shedding my gray hoodie and black hotpants I stand baeefoot in a black onepiece cut very high on my hips. With my longer reach i curl my middle finger under my thumb and flick you forehead (snap), I feel the satisfying sting of my nail hitting your skin.

I'm ready.
Standing ready to fight you, watching as you come in and throw off your clothes. Staring a hole through you.

I stand in my cute little pink two piece with micro shorts and tight top which shows off my midriff. Feeling your gross nail flick into the middle of my forehead, I snarl at you as I angrily swipe your hand away and stare up into your eyes.

Suddenly launching a fierce slap upwards at your left cheek and jaw.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 12:40:33 AM »
great tournament... good luck all girls...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 06:47:57 AM »
Voted for Lucy, petite, fawn ans Lacey ;)

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 10:12:41 AM »
I cant stop the smug smirk I have on my face as I see the look of shock that come over Thai's pretty face. Suddenly she lashes out and before I can react he open hand smacks my cheek so hard my skin burns and my head snaps to the side. My hand rushes up to cover my face as I look back in fury. Damn she is quick. I raise my right hand up high to swing back, I see her eyes tracking my arm but instead I bring up my left leg sending the top of my foot for the target between her legs.

No mercy!!

You almost catch me with a dirty attempted kick in between my legs, as I raise my hand up to block your incoming slap I just catch from the corner of my eye your leg begin to rise up! I can't avoid your kick, but I do angle my hips and half step back so you kick into my thigh instead of your intended target.

Ugh, so that's how it's going to be bitch. Huh?

Your kick staggers me away from you of a moment, I grit my teeth and step back close again trying to ignore my sore thigh from your kick and swing a stiff kick of my own into the side of your right knee. Looking to take you off your feet where I can really start to punish you.

And to all you other girls thinking this title is yours, you'll have to get past ME first.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 02:19:38 PM »
Team cattyvanya

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 07:03:23 PM »
Just as my foot closes in on the target she shifts and my foot slams into her thigh hard. AAGGHHHHHH .. the jolt sends pain from my foot up to my knee, I wasn't expecting to hit such a hard target. I bite my lip trying not to let another moan escape so Thai can't tell how much it hurt. She doesn't pause as she steps in. I am keeping the pressure off my foot and as she steps in, I swivel my hips to protect my hurt foot automatically when I suddenly feel the air of her kick as it sweeps by where my leg was a second ago. Damn she's fast!!

As Thai foot goes by just barely missing my leg her body's momentum swings her around a little closing the gap between us. I awkwardly push against her shoulder to push her back trying to gain space between us. As I try to shake out the tingling pain in my foot, I regret kicking off my boots now. 

Putting my hands up in front of me like a boxer, stepping forward with my tingling left foot I intend to use my reach to my advantage. I start jabbing with my left trying to connect with Thai's pretty face.

"I think I need to add some color to your face Thai!"

Firing the top of my foot towards the where I expect the side of your knee is, you play my own trick right back at me!! Shifting your leg just out of reach as I swing and miss your slender leg. Caught off balance and my thigh still stinging from your hard kick a moment ago, your hands plant onto my shoulder and I'm shoved away almost falling over as my thigh takes all of my weight for a moment before my other foot comes down. I let out a little grunt in pain, as I hold a hand over my thigh.

As I compose myself and face up to you, you adopt a defensive boxers stance. Hands raised. Smart girl, you know with your longer reach you can pick me off. I take a jab into my cheek before I can raise my hands up, my head jerking to the side a little. You keep on me with those jabs, as I try to close in on you. Blocking most of them with my hands up, but one or two get get through and damn they sting!

I wait for you to throw a jab before quickly stepping in close to you, trying to catch you unaware and leaning down to wrap my arms around your waist. Normally I wouldn't have a chance of taking a girl off their feet, but at 85lbs I can definitely take you down. Forcing my shoulder forwards hard into your stomach as I try to tackle you onto the ground.

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2016, 10:37:08 AM »
Jabbing over and over with my left hand trying to line up a hard right uppercut Thai blocks many of my punches but a few get through. I like the way her head snaps back every time one gets through. Her cheek is getting a nice red blush. Just as I start to launch a hard right hook Thai darts inside and as my right hook misses I feel her shoulder slamming into my belly .. UUNNNFFFFFFFFFF.

A hot spike of pain shoots through my middle as I double over when Thai she pushes into me, my arms hook around her head as I feel myself falling backwards and I cant get my feet under me. Instead I bring my knee up as I fall backwards up into Thai's belly  hoping to hurt her as much as this fall will hurt me .. OOMMMPPPPHHHHH .. my back explodes in pain as I hit the hard mat, her little shoulder and body crushing my belly and I arch up in pain with her on top of me.

Before I can tell if my knee did any damage I squirm and arch sideways, both my hands grabbing hand-fulls of hair as I try to roll her off me and try to get on top of her. I gasp in short breaths trying to regain my breath before she recovers.

Sending my shoulder into your belly I tackle you successfully to the ground, underestimating your quick thinking and reflexes as you press a knee up into my stomach as I fall downwards with you to the floor. Knocking the wind out of me as I fall on top of your body, almost at the same time my shoulder drives down into your stomach and we are briefly at a stalemate as I lie on top of you. Reaching my hand up to your chest as I try to pull myself up your body a little further.

I feel you squirm and twist sideways as I feel my body thrown onto my side, and then over onto my back as you try to get the upper hand on me. Instead of fighting this, I use the momentum of the roll to twist my hips and continue the roll trying to immediately turn right back on top of you once more. Feeling your slender body pressing against me as we roll on the ground. Damn this girl is just as quick as I am!