News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

battle of the brunettes

• 27 Replies

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
Re: battle of the brunettes
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 06:35:59 PM »
Catyvanya, Tia Doll, and Lacey. I think Tia Doll takes it all...

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 10:38:08 AM »
Just as I get on top of Thai, thinking I catch a break she twists and squirms sending me on my side hard with the momentum carrying her on top of me .. DAMN!!

I twist my hips and try to keep the roll going so she doesn't set up on top of me. Thinking back through my technical wrestling tricks and years of experience fighting I pick out one of my go to move - I grab a handful of her soft long dark hair and yank her head to the side to keep the 'Thai ball' rolling.

Arching my body to lift her up to try and keep her unbalanced I yank her hair hard to the side, pressing with my legs and twisting she rolls on her side again. I think we will run out of mat soon if we keep rolling!

Turning you onto your back, you reach out and grab a handful of my hair, twisting my face to the side and forcing my body over on it's side also. Feel your skinny hips trying to continue the roll onto my back with you on top but I fight you as I press my hips into yours trying to turn you back the other way. With us now stalled into a stalemate on our sides, both trying to get the other on her back.

Reaching my hands up to your head I grab tightly at your head and jerk your head towards mine in an attempted headbutt to get you rocking onto your back where I can take control. While at the same time trying to slide one of my legs in between yours, ready to fire my knee upwards into your crotch if my headbutt misses it's target.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 01:32:46 AM »
Just like I keep telling everyone ..

LEXI runs some awesome polls!!

Looking great so far ... nice group of ladies taking part of this one.

Storm

Offline stronglucy84

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 11:55:43 AM »
So fae fight goes as planned

Damn! this bigger girl is going to win in this first match very faster! She is too much strong for me! I've to train for gain a rematch someday!

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 01:35:57 PM »
Thia is wiry and all her squirming makes the rolling stop. My hands yank on her hair trying to tear chunks out of her scalp when she reaches up and pulls my head down as she tries to head butt me .. my eyes open in wide in surprise but my hands are firmly gripping chunks of hair and she can't connect.

Just as I start to smile at her failure pain explodes between my legs :o , shooting up into my stomach and tingling pain shooting down my thighs as her knee connects to my mound .. UUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH. Tears well up in my eyes as my body violently jerks away from Thai .. both hands palm Thai's pretty face as my tingling legs start bicycling at her legs, hips twisting in the opposite direction as before as I roll backwards freeing myself from Thai and kicking her away.

Rolling away I double over laying on my side, back towards Thai, both my hands rush to my crotch as I try to rub the pain away.   

That little Bitch  >:( !! I moan and suck in a couple deep breaths as I keep trying to rub some of the pain away, eyes closed and tears wetting my cheeks  :'( . Slapping the ground in anger and frustration I open my eyes to look for Thai .. I want some payback!!
I have my head yanked back before I can connect my forehead into your cute nose, so instead I go to my backup plan and slam my knee up into your crotch. A smile on my face as you release my hair and roll away from me writhing in agony from my dirty low blow "You're mine now, bitch!"

Getting back to my feet while you are still on the floor hands between your legs, I stalk you as you keep your back turned to me. Moving around towards your head, my scalp still stinging from having my hair wrenched and pulled. Raising my foot up over your head, waiting for you to open your eyes. I want you to see my foot smash down into your face, and as you do open your eyes I slam my heel downwards towards your nose.

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 04:50:06 PM »
Rubbing my sore crotch trying to soothe the pain away I can hear the little 'pitter patter' of her feet as Thai stalks me.When I slam the mat with my fist in frustration, I can sense she is to close to me already. I turn over and open my eyes to see where she is I see the bottom of a foot coming down aimed at my face. My eyes snap open as I realize the trouble I'm in and more out of survival reflex than actual planning, I keep rolling over to my other side when I feel her foot stomp down just where my face was a second ago.

I try to keep rolling away but my head snaps back, her foot is on my hair .. OOWWWWWW!!! .. Reaching back with a free hand I try to pull her off my hair even as I roll back towards her leg .. I am going to take the little bitch down. I can't move much because her weight is on my hair so I reach back with my other hand while feeling along her foot until I come to her little toe ..

"Guess where this piggy will go?" I pull back on her toe trying to get her foot off my hair "Get off my hair!!"

Surely that knee into your crotch should slow her down, as I slam my heel down towards your face confident I will strike you hard. But no! You roll away just as my heel smashes down into the mat! Damn it!! You don't get away totally though, feeling your hair pinned beneath my bare foot I make sure you don't get too far away.

Your hand reaching back and feeling your fingers lock around my little toe and bend it painfully.. AAARRGGHHHHH!!!... It feels like you are about to break my little pinkie toe!! Seeing your forearm turned upwards, I drop a hard knee downwards as I aim to smash into the tender underside of your forearm where your tendons and nerves are. Hopefully crippling your hand if I land my weight with the point of my knee.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 08:29:36 AM »
tough match!
Titfights!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 02:58:55 PM »
counting down to the final few days..and still some very close match ups
and a very hard fought match between   thai doll and sela. :)

and plenty of time for lucy to gain ssome votes..

vote  and support your favorites   :)
the prez tramp

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 10:49:42 AM »
I hear Thai scream out in pain as I pull back on her toe hard I start to move to get free, twisting my hips around as I squirm to get in a better position to take her down I suddenly feel a sharp pain shoot thru my forearm as Thai brings her knee down .. AARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH .. lucky she is so small or else she might have broke my arms. My arm feels like dead weight, my fingers tingle like I stuck my fingers in a socket. My feet slap the mat in pain as I squirm and pull to get free.

In pain and anger I swing my free hand into Thai's kneeling body that is now right next to me. My fist aimed at her kidney as she kneels on my forearm, I take a couple wild swings as I try to get her off me so I can get up. I know I connect as I hear her grunts and my arm gets free from under her.

Rolling free I hold my arm, tingling pain is all I feel in it and I cant really move it yet and it feels like I can't even make a fist with it. I struggle with my one good arm to get up on my knees as fast as I can to look around for Thai again.
Digging my knee down into your tender exposed underarm, I hear you yelp in pain. That should stop this slippery little bitch for a moment, already beginning to plan my next move as I shift my body towards you with my knee still pressing down. Just as I look over at you, your fist smashes into my kidney, sending pain shooting through my side. ARRRRGGHHH.. BITCH!... As I reach a hand down to comfort my aching side, leaning down in pain you swing over at me again and catch me sweet on my chin. My head snaps to the side and fall forwards, turning onto my side.

Trying not to let you fight out, as you lay next to me your head just by my legs. I fire a couple of stiff knees into the side of your head to try and soften you up before rolling my body stomach down on top of yours, attempting to slide my thighs around your head. Exhausted and sweaty from our tough competitive fight, feeling the end is near for one of us. But which one?

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 11:26:26 AM »
Go petitesela beat this thai doll
Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you, get somebody else to soften me up because you can't do the job yourself.

FawnL

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 11:35:31 PM »
..connected to make my compliments to the winners and tell that I am sorry that I did not contribute at all, as I was used
to do in the past, writing a story or adding more comments.
It is a busy period IRL...

cheers.......

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2016, 12:24:41 AM »
I can hear Thai fall on her side on to the mat when I connect with a lucky wild punch. It felt great connecting with her chin sending her sprawling.

As I start to get up to my knees I feel Thai pushing up against me again, her legs churning as she tries to knee me. Damn, doesn't she slow down?!!

My right arm is still weak and tingling but my left arm still works. As Thai tries to keep me down I fire off a couple of punches into her flat lower belly, just above her pink bottoms. Our bodies are close and my left arm isn't my strong arm, but it feels good to connect with her toned stomach.

I can feel her tensing up trying to protect her guy so I aim a lower punch onto that pink bottom .. "Time to knock you out bitch before our time runs out!!"

Still trying to get my thighs around your head, you throw a few weak jabs into my stomach but not so weak that I can't feel them "UUUNNNNG". Reaching out with one hand towards your fist just in time to stop you firing another low blow into me, having survived your latest and increasingly dirty attack I go for it, finally getting one of my thighs over your throat and sliding the other behind your neck. Made easier by the fact you keep trying to sit up to punch me.

Using my hand to push myself against you a little more as I adjust and then lock my thighs around your throat from the side. Squeezing as hard as I can to cut off your air and choke you out, watching you struggle at first as you try to claw at me. But with your right hand numbed from my knee attack I can see your left hand coming at me easily and swat away your panicked attacks. Continuing to put the squeeze on you as your face begins to turn red.

I relentless keep the hold on you, watching as the life and fight ebbs away. Eventually your resistance disappears completely as you begin to pass out, refusing to tap. I admire that determination, but it isn't going to save you. "That's right bitch, time for you to go to sleep! You should never have messed with a superior girl like me!"

A big thank you to everyone who voted for me!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:29:50 AM by Thai Doll »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2016, 04:41:23 AM »
congratulations to the 4 ladies  that  advanced   to the final  four round

catyvanya
panthercat
thai doll and
lacey
 :) :)

how ever  to the 4 other ladies  your not escaping so easily..each of you have 1 final match up....another chance  to connect with another lady that you may not any other way...the winner of these fights will be determined  by participation only....and ladies  you may participate as much as you can and rl  allows you to do....

the final round will begin sunday.... :)
the prez tramp